Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teased by Security

"An uninvited search proves itself most welcome"

21
3 Comments 3
35.9k Views 35.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
As I slowly shuffled through the security line, I slipped off my flats and placed them into the bin. I did a quick mental inventory of myself, trying to avoid any delays on my way to the gate. Knee length skirt, button down blouse and my curly hair hanging loose. Nothing that should set off the detector.
Just as I was about the step into the detector though, a thin TSA agent approached me emotionlessly stating, “Ma’am, you’ve been selected for a random additional search.”

The effect was immediate. As I followed her into another room, my pulse quickened. The room was simple enough with a tall, young man, leaning against the far wall. As she explained something about why this was happening, and that the man was here to serve as a mandatory witness, my mind was buzzing. I’d done nothing wrong, but this break from the expected was making me paranoid. It wasn’t even until she’d closed the door behind us that I had a moment to realize I was still barefoot, and had left my bag behind. Suddenly, I felt totally exposed and confused.

She faced me and slipped a glove onto her right hand. Please open your mouth. (I did so). She moved closer to me and I noticed something peculiar in her eyes. It wasn't quite kindness, but as she said, “Open wider,” tapping her finger against my lower lip, there was almost a glint of amusement. I could feel my cheeks redden with embarrassment as I followed the instruction. She felt around my tongue softly and stepped back when satisfied. “Please open your stance and hold your arms out,” she instructed.

I faced the man, prepared to be pat down. She walked behind me and started at my ankle (clearly bare and without a threat). Her hands slowly slid up my left shin. Her touch was warm and not at all unwelcome, but my breath caught as I began to wonder how she’d handle the skirt. As her hands crossed my knees, she hooked the back edge of my skirt with her open thumbs and continued up my thighs. I felt myself subtly adjust my thighs to allow her access all the way up. Her index finger ever to slightly pressed against the soft lace of my thong, and I felt myself moisten. Staring at the male TSA in front of me, I tried to hind the sensation from my face.

As quickly as the pressure appeared though, it was gone, and she bent to my right ankle. Against my intentions, I felt a tingling inside and an excitement slowly soaking my panties. As her hands again reached and grazed my pussy, her hands paused.

Oh god…she noticed.

With her left hand, her palm cupped my ass, gently using her index to trace along the seam of my soaking panties, sending a shiver through my whole body.

I sighed with relief when she let my skirt fall back down. The pat down continued as she started tracing her palms up my sides. Both her hands gradually slid forward under the wires of my bra. I couldn’t help closing my eyes as she wrapped her hands around my breasts. My nipples stiffened under her touch.

“Hmm, I feel something unusual,” she murmed as she traced circles over the fabric, increasing my arousal.

Was she teasing me? For the first time, the male agent seemed to take notice with raised eyebrows.

“Please undress,” she asked as her hands fell from my breasts. She walked towards the second agent as my fingers shakily found the buttons of my blouse. Pulling it away from my body, I dropped it to the floor. Next, I slid out of my skirt. I looked toward the uniforms, waiting and wondering what would occur next.

“I’m sorry darling,” the male said, smiling for the first time, “You’re going to have to take it all off.”

“Or make us do it for you,” to woman echoed appearing entertained, approaching me again. I unclasped my bra and slipped out of it, letting my breasts fall forward. The female reached me just as I let it drop. Her thumbs hooked the sides of my thong and she kneeled in front of me, sliding them down my legs. I stepped out of the soaked panties and she inspected them critically.

“Please spread your legs,” she asked, still kneeling. Her eyes focused straight ahead as her finger slowly teased the outsides of my lips. Her hand then passed between my legs and her finger slowly separated my lips as a small whimper of pleasure escaped me.

“Is she…hurting you?” the man across the room teased.

02SuckAndFuckTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02SuckAndFuckTS

I noticed a bulge in his trousers, and shook my head.

“I’m glad,” she responded, “Then this shouldn’t hurt either.”

Her middle finger slid inside me and slowly was pulled back out. “I just need to be thorough," she said, repeating the motion with exaggerated torturously slow pace.

Again and again, she plunged her finger inside me as I pleaded with my muscles to relax…to not enjoy it so much.

“Please hold your entrance open,” she asked.

With hesitation, I reached down and spread the lips of my pussy, feeling totally exposed. Adding her pointer finger to the assault, she curled her digits toward my g-spot as my breath quickened uncontrollably. The man reached toward his package, rubbing himself slightly. Her thumb pressed against my clit. She massaged inside me, driving me crazy. The pressure and the constant torture from her fingers were too much to handle. I suddenly felt myself orgasming on her hand. I felt totally overcome, I nearly lost my balance, and placed my hand on the agents shoulder for support.

She looked wickedly up at me. “Ma’am that could be considered assault of a government agent. I think we’re going to have to do some more inspections to make sure you aren’t a criminal.”

“Sean?” she called back, “You want to handle to rest of it?”

“Oh, gladly,” he replied, sauntering forward. “Okay, ma’am. I’m going to need to check your anal cavity. But my fingers aren’t as sensitive as Joanne’s…so I usually use something else.” He unzipped his pants and out popped a very large…very intimidating penis. “Joanne will prepare your ass, while you prepare the, ah…tool. Understand?”

I shook, my head. I really wasn’t following him and a lump caught in my throat as I considered him entering me from behind.

“Bend at the waist and start sucking him off, honey,” the woman paraphrased.

I slowly bent forward and he reached forward to stabilize my upper body, or maybe to control my movement, I wasn’t sure. I licked the head of his penis and slid my mouth down his length. Joanne kneeled behind me and parted my cheeks with her hands. I felt her tongue lick a trail from my dripping cunt to my ass and start darting around my hole. Despite my expectations, it felt amazing. I built up a rhythm on the male TSA as Joanne reached forward to finger me again. I started moaning softly as I tried to show my appreciation by sucking harder. I twirled my tongue around his shaft as he started grunting. Joanne’s tongue pressed inside me as I pressed forward, sinking down until I could feel him in my throat.

Out of nowhere, he pulled back and said, “That’s enough. Get on all fours.”

I did as I was told, trying not to think about what was about to come. Kneeling behind me, as Joanne stepped away, he reached around to my clit.

“You’re kinky, aren’t you?” His fingers teased my hole. “You’re liking all this, aren’t you?”

I said nothing, feeling him press the tip of his penis against my ass. “I’m not going to do this until you tell me you want it,” he teased rubbing circles against my pussy. “Tell me you want it.”

“I do,” I whispered meekly.

“Not like that. Tell me you want me to fuck your ass,” he ordered, increasing the pace of his motions against my vagina.

“I need you to fuck my ass,” I said with desperation in my voice.

As soon as the words left my lips, the head of his penis pushed its way past my knot of muscles. He paused then, letting me adjust. Sliding a finger inside me, he whispered in my ear, "That’s a good girl.”

He pushed himself into my ass gradually, So slowly that I found myself pushing back against him, needing more. “God you’re tight!” he exclaimed, pulling back and forth.

I rocked my hips against him as my desire built. Grunting, he moved both hands to my waist, increasing pace against me. “You want me to come in your ass?” he asked.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I quickly responded.

“God yes,” he exclaimed slamming desperately into me. He pulsed himself against me as I felt all the muscles inside me tense with a sensation of pleasure I’d never experienced. His grip on my waist tightened and he held himself against me hard. In three violent jerks, He came inside me. “Well,” he said sighing, “There’s definitely something in that cavity now…”

Published 
Written by Vades
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments