Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 1: Underage Drinking

"Becky gets herself out of trouble by getting into trouble with her friend's dad"

87
13 Comments 13
71.5k Views 71.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
I told my parents I was sleeping over at Amanda's, which was completely true. After dinner with her parents and watching 'Easy A,' we pretended to go to sleep. But really, our friend Rachel was waiting in her car around the corner to take us to a big party on the other side of town. It wasn't hard to sneak out of Amanda's first floor room and we jammed to One Direction the whole way there.

The party was a blast! All of the popular kids from our school were there and we looked like rock-stars drinking vodka and grape juice out of red solo cups, dancing on tables. I even made out with Chad, who I'd had a huge crush on for a really long time! It was a perfect night... until the cops busted the party.

Since we were only 16, Amanda and I ran out before they started carding people and made it a few blocks, before realizing Rachel was still inside! We just lost our ride and not knowing what to do, Amanda decided to call her dad.

He arrived twenty minutes later, extremely pissed off. He yelled at Amanda the whole way back to their house, calling her an irresponsible brat. When we got there her mom was fuming and started screaming too. His dad looked at me and said, "You should probably go home tonight. I'll drive you."

After getting in his car, he started cutting in on how I'm a bad influence on his daughter and she might not be allowed to see me anymore. Then he said he was going to tell my parents. I started to cry because my parents were so strict! I knew I'd be grounded for weeks and probably miss homecoming. I started to beg.

"Please, Mr. Nelson! I'm soooo sorry Amanda and I snuck out and got drunk, but I promise the party wasn't my idea and it will never happen again!"

"You're right," he said. "It will never happen again... because you are no longer allowed to be friends with my daughter."

I started to hyperventilate. I could feel my entire body feeling tight and hot. My breathing was uncontrollably fast and deep. I suddenly became aware of my bra, which suddenly felt too tight as my deep breaths made my 32C breasts fill the cup to the max. I looked down and noticed that his Homer Simpson pagama pants had a big bulge in the crotch that was growing. I looked up and realized he was looking at my boobies.

"Mr. Nelson, what are you doing?"

He took a left turn away from my house and pulled over in an empty parking lot and turned to look at me. "How badly do you not want your parents to know about tonight?" He reached over and brushed his hand against my temple, shifting my strawberry blonde hair behind my ear and then caressing my ear lobe. It made me feel very tingly all over.

"Really bad," I replied.

"Prove it." With that, Mr. Nelson pulled his pajama pants down a little and his boner flicked out. I'd only seen two dicks before this. My dad's when I was little and my ex boyfriends. None of them prepared me for this, which had to have been 9 inches long and a little too wide for my hand to fit around. I looked at it with my jaw dropped when his hand moved to the back of my head and started pushing it down. I pushed up and said, "Mr. Nelson! What are you doing?"

"If you want to keep what happened tonight from your parents, I need a little something from you. You can start by putting those pretty little lips around my dick."

I bent over shaking and put the head of his dick in my mouth. It tasted salty and there was already a little bit of cum on the tip. His hand reappeared on the back of my head and he pushed it down, his dick sliding to the back of my throat. He released some of the pressure and I kept sucking it in and out to the back of my throat.

"Can you take more in that pretty mouth sweetie?" he said, as he pushed me head down."Relax your throat." I did and it started to go down my throat.

I had to fight back my reflex to gag and throw up. He started to moan loud as his hand turned into a fist on my head, pulling my hair and his dick started to spasm. I could feel goo sliding down my throat as he came. He let me pull my head up as more came out into my mouth. I spit it out in my hand.

"No, swallow it for me sweetie."

I gave him a look that said, "for real?" and he said, "Do it."

So I did. It was so salty and tangy and gross! Thinking it was over, I got back in my seat and started to buckle, but his hands grabbed the base of my shirt and started lifting it up. "What now?" I asked.

"You've gotta let me explore that amazing body," he replied.

I started to tremble again, embarrassed of what he was going to see. He took off my shirt and unhooked my bra, letting my boobs out.

"Oh fuck!"

"What?"

"Your tits are so fucking perky!"

With that he wrapped his arms around my middle and pulled me close. He put his mouth around my right nipple, sucking on it, pinching it between his lips. Then going to the left one and repeating back and forth. Then he starting biting the sides of my boobies gently and it sent shivers up my spine.

He opened his door and got out of the car and ran around to my side and opened the door. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist, as he started kissing me deep. His face was so scruffy that it scrapped up my chin, lips and cheeks with his rough kisses.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

He tasted and smelled so different from my ex. So much more mature.

He picked me up and opened the back door of his SUV, laying me down on the long seat. He pushed my legs over my head and started biting at my pussy through my panties up my skirt. He pulled them off roughly and slid his long tongue along my slit, from my hole to my clit and started flicking it.

"Oh, wow. You're so wet!" I didn't even realize it but he had made me so horny with all of this. I suddenly realized that Mr. Nelson was kinda hot! His brown hair had some grey in it already, but not so much that he looked old. He wasn't buff, but not too skinny. A little bit overweight but not so much it was gross.

I started rubbing my fingers through his hair which seemed to set him on fire. He thrust his tongue in my hole and I thought I was going to scream! I guess it had been so long since my last time having sex that I must have tightened back up.

He pulled his tongue out and said, "You're so tight! Are you okay?"

"That really hurt."

"Oh my... are you a virgin?"

"No! no, no, but it's been a few months since I had sex."

"Well then lets loosen that tight snatch up!" He stuck his index finger in my mouth. "Suck that a little." I did and then he put his lubbed up finger in my pussy all the way to the base. I started to gasp and grabbed his shoulders. "Wiggle on it bitch."

"What did you call me?"

"I called you bitch. Now wiggle on my finger and call me daddy."

"Daddy?"

"Fuck yes. Like that."

He pulled out his finger and pressed his thumb against my hole and slid it in. "Ouch!"

"Ouch, what?"

"Ouch daddy!"

"Good bitch."

He started jamming his finger in and out, then switched back to his index finger, twisted up trying to find my g-spot. When he found it I started to moan, feeling my toes curling uncontrollably and my eyes rolled back. He got a big grin on his face and pulled his finger out. Then took off his shirt and stuck his hairy chest in my face. He smelled so manly!

I leaned forward to lick his nipple, as he took his pants off. He grabbed under my knees and pushed, lifting my ass up a little as he positioned his dick against my hole and started to push in. I started to gasp and his hand found it's way to my mouth to cover it up, as he kept going deeper with each soft thrust. I started to cry as I felt like my pussy was being split in half. His big dick hit the back of my pussy against my cervix and it was a pain like I'd never felt before. He realized he'd gone too far.

"Sorry. My wife is deeper than you. I forgot what it felt like to be with a smaller girl."

He leaned in and started sucking my nipples. He built up speed, but didn't go as deep. The pain started to go away and I started to enjoy it, moaning softly while he fucked me. He pushed my boobs together and started licking both nipples at the same time as I started to cum so hard. He pressed his mouth against mine and thrust his tongue down my throat as I came all over his dick. He pulled out and straddled my face. "Lick it off, bitch."

"Yes, daddy."

I sucked his dick off, tasting my juice all over it. He pulled out, gave out a groan as he pushed his cock back in me and started pounding me like crazy! He was making animal noises on me, squeezing my boobs and grabbing my throat gently. Not like choking me, just holding it there like he could if he wanted to. I started to cum again. He got so close to my face, with fire in his eyes. He started to cum and yell in my face as he did. I could feel his dick seizing up inside me and the pressure building, as he pressed it against my cervix and came so hard. He collapsed on me, kissing and biting my neck as I started to freak out.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!"

"What's wrong bitch?"

"You came inside me!"

"Who came in you?"

"Daddy came in me!"

"What's the big deal?"

"I'm not on any birth control!"

"Well you should have said that..."

I started to cry and he started to laugh. "What's so funny?"

"You're so adorable. I had the snip! I'm shooting blanks."

"What do you mean?"

"There's no sperm in my cum. It's empty. You can't get pregnant from me."

I put my head back down, relaxed and calmed down. He started to slide his dick out and I felt the pressure loosen. My walls closed up almost immediately, trapping his cum in me. He reached down for my panties on the floor of the car and started to put them on me.

"Wait! I need to finger the cum out."

"No. You're going to wear my cum home in your pussy and remember you shouldn't drink underage."

After getting dressed, he drove me home and as he pulled up to my house, he said "Remember, I won't tell your parents you drank tonight and you can't tell anybody this ever happened."

"Yes, Mr. Nelson."

"You mean, yes, daddy."

My dad came out front, woken by the lights in the window, and asked Mr. Nelson what was wrong. He told him Amanda got sick, so he brought me home. I walked upstairs to my room, my pussy slowly leaking his cum into my panties as I went to sleep.

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments