Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The beast in her hut

"He sank his teeth into her flesh..."

16
9 Comments 9
19.2k Views 19.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
She smiled unwillingly as she walked onto the settlement. She smiled unknowingly even. But she smiled. Her whole face smiled. It was in her eyes, they were brighter then ever. It was in her cheeks and their rosy color. It was in her mouth of course, as her lips curled up slightly. It was even in her hair, which seemed to dance around her face.

She was feeling happy, content, satisfied even. For the last months, ever since her husband died last winter, she'd been struggling to get by. Working hard to keep alive. Doing all her chores, all her work. And she was always alone. Not that she'd cared for the company of the people here; they still felt as strangers. This was her husband's home, not hers. Well it was since she moved here after the wedding, but it didn't feel like home. She had no friends here. She knew most people, some better then others, but she only truly knew and trusted her husband. And she'd lost him. She'd lost him months ago. Since he died, she'd been alive, but not living.

Now she felt alive, more than alive. She felt an energy inside her, strong enough to conquer the world. And it showed. It showed in her eyes, her cheeks, her smile, her hair. It even showed in the way she walked; she had a light bounce. Almost as if she held back from dancing. As she walked into the marketplace, people noticed her. They noticed her sparkle, her energy and her bounce. One or two even commented on how good she looked. Ava just smiled back at them and nodded at the compliments.

Of course, there was the possibility that it was her dress that people were noticing. It was a simple dress in a warm burgundy color. It stood out and blended in at the same time. It wasn't too overly fancy; she was still a simple peasant after all. But a new dress that looked like it came from a shop, even though it was a simple dress, was still a novelty among her community. It was a simple dress, complete with an apron, like many of the women here wore. Yet the burgundy color was unusual, as was the new and clean state of the dress. Although it was simple, it stood out. The burgundy color of the dress matched Ava's cheeks flawlessly today, and the cut brought out her lovely figure.

In spite of the long walk into the settlement and back, as well as her daily chores, Ava's day had passed unusually quick. Before she knew it, she sat outside her small hut watching the sun set. She took in the beautiful colors of the sky. Watched the blue and white mix with the red. She smelled the scent of the wild flowers growing nearby. She inhaled deep and she felt alive. As she inhaled again she became aware she was tired. She decided to go to bed early.

The thought of her bed, however, stirred some naughty images in her mind. It had been months since she felt a warm body beside her in her bed. She unwillingly giggled as she remembered the warm body on top of hers the day before in the barn. Although the circumstances had been extremely unusual to say the least, she did long for the warmth of another body, the caress of a strong hand, the grip, the intrusion into her own body. She remembered the strong yet gentle grip of Edgar's hand. She felt she was getting wet just thinking about it. Without further thought she moved up her dress as she still stood outside her hut and revealed her sex to the world. She let her hand play between her legs while she closed her eyes.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as her fingers drew circles on her clit. “It's a good thing nobody is here to see,” she giggled to herself.

She went on, playing, fantasizing. And before long she felt her muscles contract as she gave herself an orgasm. She felt her juices run down the inside of her legs as she licked her fingers clean.

“Still,” she thought to herself, “it's not the same when I do it,” and she shook her head.

She went inside her hut and stirred up a little fire. Then she took her livestock inside and closed the door behind her. She took off her burgundy dress and for a moment stood naked in her hut, deciding where to put the dress. Then she neatly folded it and put it on a chair. Ava slipped into her bed, naked this time. She picked up her nightgown, shook her head and tossed it on the floor and smiled to herself. She then got comfortable, closed her eyes and within minutes she drifted off to sleep, still smiling.

Hours had passed, and Ava's peaceful sleep had turned into a dream. She became restless, tossed and turned. She looked around in the pitch black of the night. Vaguely she could make out the shadows around her. She was surrounded by them. Long, tall shadows. It took her a while before she realized they were trees. She was in the woods. She shivered. It was cold and she was naked, walking barefoot in the woods when suddenly she heard a noise. She looked behind her and saw a black shadow approaching. She saw yellow lights again. Eyes. The wolves!

“No!” she cried out as she frantically began to run away from the wolves.

And just as the night before, the wolf pack followed her as she ran for her life. And they were closing in. She didn't waste time looking over her shoulder, but she could feel the closeness of the wolves. She knew the leader of the pack was just inches away from her. She heard it breathe.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

She felt it. And at the top of her fear she fell hard and hit the ground. A split second later the felt his teeth sink into the side of her neck.

“No!” she screamed.

She opened her eyes wide. She was awake. It was a nightmare! Her heart was racing uncontrollably. But she still felt the teeth on her neck. Not biting, but resting there. She whimpered for a second, then tried to shake it, whoever or whatever it was, off.

“Ssshhht.”

She was unable to move. She lay half on her side, half on her stomach. A strong arm was resting on hers. She felt a body pressed against hers. It was pinning her down. She realized that was the reason she was unable to get up. A hand slid over her mouth, making it impossible to scream for help. Panic took over her body briefly. Then, in a moment of clarity, she decided to bite as hard as she could. The hand moved away to the back of her head and gripped her hair. She heard a growl. It was only then that she noticed her legs were spread. She gasped as she realized something was moving between her legs. Slowly in and out, she felt a cock push its way into her sex. In and out it went, effortlessly. Unsure, she wondered if she even was awake. Was this a man or a beast? Whatever it was, she was unable to stop it. 

“Now that you're awake, I won't have to hold back anymore,” a deep voice said as she felt his breath on her neck.

"What?" she uttered, shocked.

She felt his teeth sink back into her flesh again. She felt the cock thrust back deep inside her. She felt a hand grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. Her inner muscles gripped the hard cock that was just shoved inside her. He started thrusting hard and fast. As he was thrusting, he yanked on her hair, pulling her head aside and biting on her neck. It hurt. Ava felt overwhelmed. She was scared. Yet her body, her sex twitched in spite of the fear and pain. She gasped realizing she felt pleasure too, the intense pleasure of a firm pounding. It was relentless, hard and deep. It was beastly. Confused, Ava started to sob.

It felt so good and it hurt so much at the same time. There was no room for thoughts in her mind. Just the sensation of her body being fucked intensely. She'd never felt anything like this, it was better then she had ever had. And at the same time she felt the stinging pain of the teeth. It felt like a thousand needles were pricking her head when he pulled her hair hard. Unable to think clearly, the tears rolled down her cheeks. She was at his mercy. She was to receive what he gave her. Pleasure and pain fought a battle inside her body. Pleasure won and the orgasm made her whole body shake.

Suddenly his grip on her hair loosened. He stopped biting down on her flesh as his mouth rested on her neck. He stopped thrusting. He pulled out.

“No,” she thought.

For a second nothing but her heavy breathing was audible. She felt relieved as the pain stopped. And she felt anguish as the pleasure stopped. The pleasure stopped... she didn't want him to stop! She felt a panic become master of her stomach.

“Don't stop please,” she thought as her tears started to dry up on her face. “Please, please don't stop,” she begged.

It took him only a split second to roll her over on her stomach completely, yank her ass in the air and thrusting back deep in her. She moaned. He now gripped his hand on the back of her head, pushing it down hard as he continued to thrust relentlessly into her sex. Ava felt her muscles tense and her vision got blurry. He pounded deep into her and she felt another orgasm build rapidly. Unable to control anything about the situation, she felt it rip through her abdomen only seconds after. Her sex twitched, gripped and milked his hard cock. He paused for a second, lifting her head up slightly.

“More, please,” she whimpered.

He pulled her head up by her hair as he continued to thrust hard into her again. He bit down on the same spot in her neck once more. Her neck had already felt sore and as he bit down again, it started to burn intensely. Yet the pain didn't feel quite as bad as before. Even though she knew somehow that it was worse now, she was better able to cope with it. The pleasure she felt, as he fucked her furiously, far outweighed any pain he gave her.

“Ooooaaaah!” She was moaning so loud, she started to scream. “More!”

“More?” he grunted. “You want more?”

He grabbed a breast as he pounded her even faster. She felt his fingers squeeze into her flesh. She felt icy stings. She felt twitching muscles. She felt her legs starting to buckle. She felt another orgasm build with such speed she'd never felt before. She felt all her muscles straining as she lingered on the edge for mere seconds before exploding hard. She shivered as she orgasmed. She trembled uncontrollably. That however didn't slow him down in the least. He continued, thrusting faster still. She felt her body go limp, unable to stay up on her hands and knees the way he positioned her. She felt she was caving. She heard a grunt, then felt a throbbing deep inside her. Her blurry surroundings went dark as he ejaculated deep in her.

“Edgar...?” she murmured.

And she collapsed on the bed as everything went dark.
Published 
Written by GigiLovesIt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments