Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bus Ride - Monday

"A woman alone in Chicago takes the bus for the first time with haunting results."

16
5 Comments 5
29.4k Views 29.4k
890 words 890 words
RuthAnn stood at the bus stop. A recent arrival in Chicago , she was nervous about her trip uptown. The hotel had given her directions to her destination but being from a small town, this was all new to her. RuthAnn was there until Friday attending a sales seminar that was guaranteed to help her get her retail venture off the ground.

This was her first extended time alone. The kids were out of the house and her husband was busy with work. Now at age forty-five, she was exploring Chicago alone. Really out of her comfort zone, she had dressed carefully that day. Dress slacks, a nice blouse. It was warm, even hot in Chicago, so RuthAnn had eschewed a jacket.

As she got on the bus, she noticed an older man looking at her. All the seats were taken so she had to grab a pole and stand while she took the advertised twenty-minute trip to her seminar. As the bus pull away, RuthAnn noticed that the older guy was still looking at her. Puzzled she looked away. Although she wasn't a girl anymore, the years had been good to her. She was still slim and her legs were toned. Her middle had thickened a little but that was to be expected with the years.

Her husband was still in love with her rack as he called it. She wasn't quite sure why he used that term but had gotten used to it. Just the right size he said. Each boob would fit comfortably in his hands and he really liked playing with them. She had noticed before she left that her blouse was well fitted and showed her curves to advantage.

Now she was wondering whether that was a good thing. The attention that RuthAnn was getting wasn't unusual but still it made her uncomfortable all the same. Soon she forgot all about the old guy. The bus was filling up as it made its way uptown. She found herself shoulder to shoulder with the other passengers. Soon it was tightly packed.

RuthAnn suddenly felt a slight contact with her ass. When it happened again, she turned and looked. Somehow, the old guy had moved so he was now behind her. He had stopped looking at her, seemingly intent on the city-scape passing by the bus window. RuthAnn turned back around. There it was again. A slight brushing of a knuckle across her right ass cheek.

This was no accident but what could she do? She couldn't move. If she turned around, she would be chest to chest with the guy and that wasn't good. Yelling would only draw attention to her and causing her embarrassment. So she decided to do nothing.

TITAMADURITA1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA1

She wondered if other women encountered this kind of insult.

On the fourth contact, his hand was more insistent this time. Instead of a light brushing, a hard push which flattened part of her ass cheek. RuthAnn pulled away from the touch but in the process, she bumped into the guy in front of her. Her right breast pushed into his elbow. He turned around and smiled. Not wanting him to get the wrong idea, RuthAnn stepped back and immediate felt the old guy's hand grab her ass cheek.

This was no casual contact. This time the hand remained squeezing it and caressing it. She was stuck. She couldn't turn around, she couldn't move forward and she was too shy to scream. So she just stood there. The hand continued to squeeze and then it moved over towards her butt crack. It started to caress the side of her left cheek and then it moved down.

RuthAnn jumped and her right boob struck the guy in front of her again. This time he moved his elbow back until it started to mash her boob in. RuthAnn again stepped back to avoid the frontal assault only to be met with the old guys hand on her again. He worked his hand up and down, from ass check to inner thigh. Although he never went further, the pressure of his hand stretched the fabric across her crotch. Without realizing it, RuthAnn started to feel warm. Her breathing was getting a little short. She suddenly realized that the unwanted contact was causing her body to respond sexually. Her face turned crimson.

She was trapped. An old guy was stroking her thigh and ass. She was getting turned on. Soon the other hand joined the one stoking her inner flames. As one hand stroked her, the other hand squeezed her ass cheek. She was getting hotter. A little moan escaped her lips and the guy in front of her turned around. He saw her flushed complexion and notice her rapid respiration. Just as he was deciding what to do, RuthAnn saw she had arrived at her destination. As the bus stopped, she pushed towards the door and escaped.

Later after she entered the building where her meeting was, she went to the restroom. Her ass still throbbed from the groping she had taken. And something felt funny. She went into the stall and closed the door. After lowering her slacks and panties, she saw it. A glistening between her lips. The old guy had made her wet.

Son of a bitch!

And tomorrow she would be riding the bus again.
Published 
Written by JerodJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments