Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The business trip

"A story I wrote for a 40 something curvy lady friend of mine who has a very submissive side"

4
0 Comments 0
11.1k Views 11.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words


What a relief, the journey from hell has finally come to an end and you will finally be able to relax in a few minutes when you have checked in to your room.

You look at your watch with a mixture of amazement and dismay – 24 hours to get from Aberdeen to Cairo – bloody French Air Traffic Controllers, and British Rail, or whatever they are called these days, and Egyptian immigration!

Still here now – the door is opened for you, suitcases disappear with the bell boy and your check-in details are taken by a typically swarthy Egyptian who pays more attention than he should to your prominent nipples that have responded immediately to the chill of the air conditioning. You can feel the hard points rubbing on your bra which makes them even harder and you can virtually feel his eyes undressing you and then you start to imagine his lips closing round them, his tongue tickling the end, his teeth…

You suddenly realise he is handing you his key and you break away and head for the lift, conscious that he is now probably watching your arse as you walk off and imagining what it would be like to fuck it – the Arabs are in to that aren’t they? Well that is what you have read in your books.

The lift whisks you up to the tenth floor and you find your room at the end of the corridor and collapse on to the bed. Two days before your first meeting so a bit of time to chill out and see the sights, perhaps investigate the local male populace as well – you laugh and then hear a knock at the door – it is your bags.

You open the door to find a tall well-built young man with your two bags – he is a little more subtle than the receptionist and his dark eyes hold yours for 5 seconds before his gaze drops to your tits. You usher him in and he sets the bags on the side. You thank him and rummage for a tip, getting flustered now as you know he is watching you, appraising you, you know he is wondering what you will look like naked, you know he is thinking about how tight your cunt is, thinking about your tits and how he would like to fuck you senseless – you shout at yourself in your head to stop it! Travelling always makes you horny for some reason, must be the vibration of all those vehicles, and you give him his tip and thank him before seeing him to the door.

He stops at the door and stops to tell you he is always available for anything else you need and again, you see his eyes flicker down for one last look at your nipples – one last look so he can remember what they might look like to fuel his imagination in a few minutes as he is wanking himself off thinking all about you…

You close the door and head immediately for the shower – time to get rid of the travel dirt and perhaps do something to ease that growing need between your legs…

You strip and turn the shower on before ringing down for food and drink – the meal on the plane was not enough and you have some sight seeing to do in a few hours and need sustenance in the form of a glass of cold white wine and a club sandwich. It will be delivered in 20 minutes and so you have enough time to shower and unpack – the masturbation can wait, it will be a bigger orgasm you promise yourself if you wait.

Dressed in just a robe you answer the door and find it is your bell boy again – he smiles at you and brings in your food and drink and asks if you need anything else – oh what you would give to have this 20 something lad servicing you but you smile politely and say no thank you.

He goes to leave and sees your clothes on the floor, here let me just tidy this and the embarrassment sweeps over you as you look at the mess you have made in this lovely room. You try to stop him but he has your blouse and bra in one hand and your trousers in the other – you see his hands caress the lacy fabric of your bra and then to your horror, your matching lacy knickers fall from your trousers and land between his feet. He puts your bra, blouse and trousers on the side and then bends to retrieve your panties. As if in slow motion, he picks them up and then looks at you before returning his attention to the delicate fabric – you know they are damp, you know they are full of your aroma, you know he can smell it and then unbelievably, as he still looks you in the eye, he raises them to his face and inhales your smell before you see his tongue flick out to taste you.

You feel giddy, you cannot believe this is happening and stammer at him taking a step back but the bed is behind you and you stumble back. You are now lower and can see his cock bulging in his trousers, his hand rubbing it as he breathes deeply, smelling and tasting your cunt juice. He looks down at you and you realise he can now see your thighs as the robe has opened and he moves towards you, discarding the panties and unbuttoning his trousers as he advances – you sit there, unable to move and he is immediately in front of you, his trousers round his knees, his cock hard, urgent and in your face but that is not what he wants – he wants your cunt and he pushed you back on the bed, opens the robe and pushes your legs apart before moaning in appreciation at your bald, newly waxed pussy. He reaches down and finds your wet slit before leaning forward and pushing his weight down on you.

You try to push him away, who does he think you are, yes you want a fuck but you are not that easy! He is a lot stronger than you though and as you start to protest, he slaps you and calls you a white bitch – the shock of being hit silences you and next you feel the head of his cock pushing at you – you are not as wet as you would like and he is not able to slide in easily but that is not stopping him and so he just pushed harder – it is sore and you moan, a moan of discomfort which he takes for pleasure and so he pushes harder and suddenly your cunt is full of 8” of thick Egyptian cock. You gasp and as you open you mouth, he pushes his fingers in and starts to finger fuck your mouth as he starts to move in your cunt.

It is uncomfortable but you can feel pleasure along with the pain – your body starts to respond and then you hear a noise, it is a room service trolley and with a jolt you realise that your room door is still open. You hear a voice calling and your bell boy shouts back something in Arabic, you don’t know what is being said but you can guess because you are suddenly joined on the bed by a second guy, he is short, stocky, mid-40’s and he has a large grin on his face and a large bulge in his trousers as he looks down at you. The bulge is quickly revealed and only the second Egyptian cock you have ever seen is shown to you – you only see it for a few seconds though before the bell boys fingers are removed from your mouth and replaced with the new arrivals cock. He is urgent and pushes hard, pushing it down your throat and choking you which makes both men laugh – his pubic hair is all over your mouth and it is the over-riding feeling as your cunt and mouth get fucked by these two guys.

You hear talking again and see that the older guy is on his mobile phone – what now you think as you feel both of them start to speed up their thrusts and you feel yourself being filled with spunk at both ends – this has taken less than 5 minutes from start to finish and you choke on the salty mouthful with the only option being to swallow which please the older guy when he inspects your mouth after pulling out. You lie there gasping and start to realise that your pussy is sore but now starting to wake up, both men kneel between your legs parting your cunt lips and you can feel your clit throbbing, you know they can see it, they know you are aroused and then you feel a finger touch you there which makes you jump and the men laugh! The younger one presents his cock for you to clean, not that you have much option and you suck and lick your combined juices off him wondering what will happen next but knowing that your clit needs attention and you close your thighs trying to rub yourself when you hear more voices and your legs are roughly parted and fingers rammed inside you. Now that does hurt and you try to cry out but the cock in your mouth stops you but despite all that, the rough fingers are having an effect and you can feel a climax slowly growing…

The young bell boy moves away and you are able to see who is in your room. There are now five men in total, two guys in their forties, average build, dressed in cheap suits and an older guy, grey hair, stocky, dressed in overalls – or at least he was dressed in overalls – they are now round his knees and you stare in amazement and at the thickness of the cock that he is stroking! You start to whimper with fear, you know these guys are going to take you however they want and you can feel the fear build inside you but it is combined with the pleasure your pussy is taking from the finger fucking and the thumb that keeps pushing and rubbing at your clit.

laraross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laraross

Your mind shifts back and forth between the two emotions before you are brought back to the room as one of the suits starts to get your robe off – he is obviously a tit man and goes straight to work on your nipples, sucking licking biting, very rough but oh so arousing and suddenly you find yourself bucking your hips, moaning and then the orgasm breaks over you as you cry out.

Your head is back, eyes closed, mouth open – oh what an invitation for suitman and his cock is rammed in to your mouth as the orgasm slows and subsides and again you gag as you are face fucked for the second time in ten minutes. You also feel the fingers pulled out and a cock replacing them – it is smaller than the first one but it is hammered in to you hard and fast and you cannot decide if it is enjoyable or painful.

You are face fucked for only a minute before he shoots his cum in to your mouth and again you are forced to swallow although some dribbles down your chin and the owner of the cock moves away to let you watch the other suit man, naked from the waist down, hammering away at your soft pussy – he is intent only on his own pleasure and the spunk from the bell boy is not helping him as it combines with your own cum to make you very slippery – you can hear it squelching, running out of your cunt and down between your legs between the cheeks of your arse.

With a curse, he pulls out and roughly pushes you on your side before entering you again but this time with your legs shut it is tighter for him and this combined with the pleasure he gets from alternating between mauling your tits and slapping your arse means he cums in a couple of minutes and fills your cunt with it’s second load.

He moves away and you are left alone on the bed – spunk running from your sore abused cunt, spunk dribbling down your chin, the taste of cum in your mouth, your buttocks tingling from the slaps, your face red from the initial blow from your and your nipples are swollen and tingling. Your clit is still engorged, it still needs stimulation, you know you need to cum again and you edge up the bed, getting on to it properly as the five guys stand and watch you.

The two suits have limp dicks as they have just spent themselves in you but the two bell boys are hard again and the old guy is stroking his thick hard cock, pre-cum shining the thick mushroom head. He is the first to move, stripping off completely to reveal a broad chest, matted with hair, black hair on his legs and back, thick bush framing his dick. He climbs on the bed, lies on his back and grabs you by the hair, pulling your face to his cock which you can just get your mouth round. You feel him grab you and he forces you down on it, you cannot breathe, he is choking you, what a way to go you think as hands start to play with your cunt from behind, when he releases you – you pull away with a gasp before he grabs you again and pulls you forward to his balls and then he raises both his legs to his chest to offer you his arse – lick me he says, lick me and another hand pushes you forward into his arsehole. You have never done this before although you have had it done to you so you start to flick out your tongue, trying to be gentle, creative, erotic, all the time repulsed but also responding to the finger on your clit – it is the young bell boy again and he knows you are enjoying this and he speeds up as he feels you respond until you push yourself forward, abandoned, lost in the moment, tongue fucking this guys arse as you cum and cum on his fingers.

You start to move away when you realise hands are holding your hips, a cock is being slid up and down between your buttocks, the skin there is slippery with a mixture of spunk and cunt juice and the cock moves easily until you feel the head push against your arsehole – you start to protest loudly and the old guy slaps you, stunning you and you feel the cock start to push in, it is hurting, you try to relax but it is hurting and he is going to fast too hard, you moan and sink forwards until suddenly he pushes at you, burying himself in your poor arse and you collapse forward with your face on the old mans hard cock. He laughs and lifts you, looking at you and sliding down beneath you – he moves lower and lower and then you realise you are going to have another cock inside you while you are being buggered and sure enough, you feel the head of his dick at your cunt lips and then with the weight of the thrusts in your arsehole you are pushed down on to his dick and you are full, you feel like you will burst and you cannot move, you are full, at their mercy when another cock appears in front of you, pushing at your mouth, you put out your tongue and to your surprise find you are competing with the old guy to suck it as he wanks the older bell boy and licks his slit…

So here is the situation, you are on your knees and elbows, the bell boy is buried deep in your arsehole, moving slowly, deep slow strokes, the old guy has stretched your pussy more than it has ever been stretched and is up to his balls in your cunt and you have a cock between you and him, with the old guy doing more work on it that you!

You feel bell boy start to pick up speed and the discomfort increases – but he is sawing your body back and forth across the monster cock in your cunt, rubbing your clit on the base of his dick, building the pleasure, building the pleasure beyond the pain and discomfort in your arsehole and you pull a hand up to grab hold of the cock and oull it in your mouth. You are moaning, swearing, losing it now, your whole body is starting to become one large clit and then suddenly you feel a sharp pain as your nipple is bitten by one of the suits, he is under you, suckling on you, biting hard with sharp teeth, pulling on your tit, you think it is going to come off if he doesn’t stop but he goes on and on.

You feel his hand grab your other nipple and twist it, a different pain to the biting and your breath is coming in gulps now – your arse is getting sore and bruised, your cunt lips feel like they are ready to split, your nipples are being pulled and bitten and in the middle of all this you can envisage what you look like as you grind your hips back against these four...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by alannl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors