Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cable Slave Chapter 5

"Candles for Sue - the saga continues"

13
6 Comments 6
9.1k Views 9.1k
5.6k words 5.6k words
After the party, Zoe is left with Sue for the night.

I tidied up the house and left Sue where she was. I loved the way she looked, hung up by her legs with the candle burning. the main lights turned down so she was illuminated by the candle the effect was a kind of magic. The blond her covering her mound picked up the flickering candle and seemed to flash in the dark. I could see her watching the wax drip down the shaft of the candle, none of it had got near the pink bits yet.

I poured myself another glass of wine and settled down to watch the fun. I was still collared and cuffed and wearing the strapon dildo. It was interesting to wiggle it and feel the other end inside me but somehow it didn’t feel quite right for a slave. I had put it on and fucked Mary because Ann had told me to, now she had left it felt better to take it off. If the cable man objected he had better say so quick or tell me to stuff myself with something else.

The main entertainment was Sue. I could see her hold her breath as each drip of wax set off down the candle and then exhale slowly as it dried up part way down. Let me tell you, this was an altar candle, well over a foot long. With the lights low and the medieval look of the chandelier the place had the feel of some sort of temple and Sue could have doubled as a sacrificial virgin any day of the week. I don’t hold with pain and gore like some people do; I like being a slave because it’s a turn on for me, it hits something deep in my psyche but there’s no getting away from how erotic that blond in jeopardy look can be.

Sue couldn’t see the pool of wax building up at the top of the candle but I could, and it was only a matter of time before a big run of wax went pouring down the shaft and hit the spot. I couldn’t really imagine what was going on in Sue’s head but I guessed that most of the power of the scene was coming from inside her. Watching wax melt is a bit like watching paint dry, a bit quicker maybe, but the fun was coming from what was going on in her head, and in mine as well.

I put down my glass of wine and quickly before she had a moment to object I stuffed a ball gag in her mouth and strapped it in place and then added a blindfold for good measure. Now it would all be in her head and she could scream as much as she liked when the wax hit.

I sat back to watch. I felt wicked, it felt like the sort of thing a slave master should be doing to her, not me. At the same time, I knew it had to be done and there was no-one else to do it. It was a weird feeling for me, exciting and yet also a bit shameful. I was dominating this slave yet really it should be me that was there exposed to the cameras and about to scream when the wax hit my pussy. I almost wanted to untie Sue and tell her to swap places with me but at the same time, I could feel the anticipation of what was going to happen to her making me wet with and horny. I guessed she must have paid something for this experience, or at least given up something to the cable man. If I had stopped to think about it I guess I might have given more thought to the way I was behaving as a trusted servant of the cable man and his organisation; I wanted to be sure that Sue got value for money.

It took nine minutes and forty two seconds, and then there was a great rush of wax right down the shaft, right into her cunt and spilling out into her muff. Wow did she jump. That caused some more wax to splatter all over her belly and thighs so by the time she had settled again the pool at the top of the candle had all gone. It would be a while before there was another run so I got into the kitchen and made myself something to eat, looking in on Sue now and again. All her moving about had made the wax melt unevenly so it was only running down one side of the candle. I had been expecting that it would cover her whole mound and I was beginning to imagine what she would look like when it had to be pulled off. If it really did cover the whole thing she would end up bald as a coot in one awful wrench. As I thought about it, it made me even wetter.

I had been shaving and waxing for a while, and I liked my naked pussy, but to be stripped bare in one explosive wrench, wow. I could feel my pelvic muscles working at the thought, and my breathing speeded up. It felt wicked even thinking about it; me torturing another slave. I kept expecting that the cable guy would phone and tell me what to do. I guessed he could see as well as I could the way that it was going.

Part of me tried to convince myself that I was just following instructions, well that is actually instructions that I had not actually been given but ones that I should have been given. Another part of me knew that I was enjoying a game of my own. I was bound to be punished. Actually knowing that I deserved to be punished made it more shameful and more exciting at the same time.

Looking at Sue I could see that it was no good all the wax being on one side; it would be an interesting new fashion maybe, a bald puss on one side and a bush on the other, but that wasn’t my plan. I turned the candle around so that it would run down the other side. Of course, that ripped out a few hairs and we had her rear end shaking all over the place for a bit but, what the hell, she was mine to play with and I hadn’t had any other instructions.

I had an enjoyable evening, watching Sue, blindfolded and gagged and not knowing what was going to happen next while I tilted the candle this was and that so the wax hit different places. Over an hour or so I had built a pile of wax that completely covered her muff and was way down into her crack. It was fun seeing her jump when those trickles ran all the way down to her butt hole.

I was tempted to hoist her up and stick a candle in there as well but I was getting enough wax where it needed to go. I sucked her nipples now and again, just for fun, keeping them hard and after a while, I couldn’t resist clamping them and fitting a chain between them. Nice pert little breasts with rock hard nipples and a gold chain between them, a lovely sight.

It was great having Sue to play with and there was not a lot she could do, the trouble was I was getting drunk from the wine and horny at the same time. I could have taken the gag off and had her suck me but I didn’t feel like that. I thought about whether to just go to bed with my dildo when I had a great idea about the candle sticking out of Sue. There was still about five inches of candle left and all of her hair was covered so no more wax was needed.

The wax pile was so wide that she was only getting a jolt from it very occasionally now so I put the candle out and got a sharp knife from the kitchen. I pulled Sue up a bit more to get the candle to a good working height, she didn’t have much choice about that seeing as how she was hung from the chandelier with both feet spread wide. It was awkward having her arms tied to the chandelier so I attached them to a spreader bar and then let them drop back to the ground. It was a pity we didn’t have a hook in the floor like a proper dungeon so I got a piece of rope and attached the bar to the sofa so as to keep her arms over her head, well the way she was strung up, under her head actually.

I got to work on the candle and soon had the end shaped like a cock. I lowered Sue down until the cock shaped candle was about level with my pussy, of course, Sue had no idea what was going on, she was still blindfolded and gagged and I wasn’t telling her anything. It was a bit difficult to step across her so I lowered her down some more and then stepped over her with one leg. I was facing Sue so I could see her face but with my right leg alongside her belly and my left behind her back. She looked delicious on the floor like that underneath me, I was beginning to wonder what sort of a woman I was.

I knew I shouldn’t be doing this but I couldn’t resist. If the cable guy objected he would have to phone me and tell me to stop. I was half expecting the phone to ring as I pressed the button on the remote and up she came and with a little jiggle the candle went straight into my cunt. I left the motor running till I was stuffed about as far as I could be and then some so, I was almost riding on Sue.

I did wonder about keeping on going till my feet came off the ground but with her gagged I didn’t want to risk doing any real damage, I just screwed around on the candle. It didn’t take much I can tell you, I was so wet and horny from everything else that day that I was exploding in an instant.

All my jerking around must have been doing a lot to Sue, partly tearing out pubic hair and partly fucking her with that candle deep inside her candle holder; I could see it overwhelming her and she came in a great series of jerking thrusts, which were pretty good at my end as well I can tell you. I let the chandelier down a bit till my feet were firmly back on the ground and the candle was beginning to slide out of me. It was a bit like sex with a proper cock the way it goes down afterwards.

I shuffled around and enjoyed it on my outer lips as it started to come out and then for a giggle I hit the remote again and brought Sue back up again so I was penetrated again. Up and down, up and down, I couldn’t get it to go fast enough to make it like real sex but it did make me giggle, just penetrating myself in and out like that. I was as wet and juicy as I have ever been so it slid in and out ever so easily. It made me giggle and shiver both at the same time.

Looking down I felt a bit sorry for Sue who had no idea what was happening, though she could probably guess I suppose, she must be able to feel my legs against her body. I let her down eventually, all the way so that she was lying on the floor, there was a rug under her so I guessed she would be okay for the night.

I yanked off the nipple clamps to stop her tits going black before morning, and when she had settled again, I took out the gag, just for safety and said, ‘Yell if you need anything, I am going to bed.’ I vaguely wondered if she needed to pee. Well if the rug got wet it was too bad, I wanted her tied up for the night, and I couldn’t face getting her to the bathroom in bondage and then fixing her in position for the night. I was really looking forward to pulling that wax off in the morning. Actually, for all I knew under all that wax her pee hole might be blocked anyway.

I did my usual trick of using the weighs to spread me on top of the bed and slept well. I don’t know whether it was the wine or just being worn out from all the excitement, but I woke up feeling great and thought about the woman downstairs, I wondered what sort of a night she had had. I bet she was bursting for a pee. I went downstairs and had a quick look at her. She looked great, spread on the floor, for a panicky moment I wondered if she was breathing, but it was okay. I set off to make myself some coffee and then enjoy the de-waxing. I had just finished.my coffee when the phone rang, I picked it up and there was the familiar voice of the cable guy, my heart skipped a beat.

‘Answer the door, as you are, you’re dressed just fine.’ I was still wearing the slave wrist and ankle cuffs and nothing else. What did he have in store for me now? As he put the phone down I heard the front bell ring. With some trepidation, I went to the door and opened it. There in front of me was the guy who did the lights and the chandelier.

‘Your chandelier needs some work on it huh?’. I didn’t know what to say as he closed the door and strode past me beckoning me to follow. In a second he was inside the room and taking in the scene. He hardly seemed to glance at Sue or me and I realised he must have been watching on the TV; it was obvious that he knew exactly what he was doing and what he was going to do.

He picked up the remote and turned to me

‘Wake her up’

I knelt down on the ground and talked quietly in her ear

‘Time to wake up.’ Of course, she couldn’t open her eyes because she was till blindfolded.

‘How do you feel’

‘Thirsty’

‘Get her something to drink’

‘Who is that?’

I didn’t know what to say, I had become totally subservient again, I couldn’t take charge of the situation at all, I just looked at him.

‘The guy who’s gonna tear that wax off your pussy, slut.’ I head Sue’s intake of breath as I got up to get her a drink. When I came back nothing much seemed to have changed and he just pointed at Sue on the ground. I knelt down and helped her drink, he just stood over us. As soon as she had finished drinking the remote went into action and she was lifted up by her legs, clear off the ground, he reached over and spun her around a few times. I guess it disorientated her so she would have no idea what was happening, or maybe he just liked the look of her like that. I guess it gave anyone watching a good look.

‘Gag her.’

I picked up the gag and eased it into Sue’s mouth. She let me, she was being totally compliant, but what could she be thinking? Did she think this was my husband, she must be wondering what she had let herself in for. As soon as I had got up from doing that the guy grabbed me and pressed me up against Sue, so my belly was against her belly, except of course she was upside down. He played with the remote a bit so that her muff covered in wax was right in front of my face. If she hadn’t been covered in wax I could have licked her out a treat, maybe that was what was coming.

I was just enjoying the thought when I felt something weird against my back.

Addicted2Me1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Addicted2Me1

I didn’t know what it was, a sort of pulling as though something was stuck to it then I saw him walking round with a roll of duck tape. Three-time around and we were both securely fixed to each other. Whatever was going to happen to that muff, I was going to get a very good view. My arms were caught up in the tape so I was securely bound and all I could do was watch.

I didn’t have long to wait. He stood behind, her reached through her legs, and I watched his fingers get a grip on the edge of the wax mound. His fingers were so close they were almost out of focus. I knew how strong those fingers were. I could smell the wax in my nose and I was holding my breath as his fingers got a grip. I could feel Sue all over.

Her head was between my legs, she could have licked my pussy if the hadn’t been gagged. I squeezed my legs together to hold her head, I guess she knew what was coming but I didn’t want her thrashing about, I didn’t know what would happen if I lost my balance. I could feel her belly against my tits and as I watched the fingers in front of me start to dig in I realised that right under my chin Sue had a very full bladder.

It was like an explosion, he tore the wax off in one motion, the part of the candle that was deep inside her came out with a plop and she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments