Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cable Slave Chapter 6 – The Clock

"Cable Slave entertains in the strangest way."

10
4 Comments 4
8.9k Views 8.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words
The phone rang, and there was the familiar voice again.

‘You will receive two packages today. The first is an earpiece for the phone. You are to keep it in at all times so that I can speak to you immediately. I will be able to see when you have the earpiece in place and you will get your instructions about the second delivery shortly. Today you should dress in your see through bra and knickers with a skirt short enough to show your knickers when you bend forward and see through blouse.’

The voice disappeared and I breathed out. What was in store for me today?

I went upstairs and picked out the required clothes and dressed. My nipples showed very clearly through the bra. I almost might as well have been nude. I looked in the mirror; someone was going to get a treat, whoever this was for. I turned away and bent over and sure enough, there was a clear view of my knickers. It was just as well I was fully shaved or more would have been obvious but it was a nice view all the same. I wiggled my ass at the mirror and got ready to be Cable Slave again. The thought crossed my mind that I was beginning to enjoy what I was supposedly being compelled to do. Cable Slut might have been a better name but a label was just a marketing tool wasn’t it. I knew who I was and I was enjoying it. One day I’ll have to tell hubby.

The first delivery came five minutes later and sure enough, there was an earpiece and very slim head set. I put it on and waited to see what happened. Nothing, I wondered if it was working or was he just teasing me. I guess I looked puzzled because there was a click and then a voice.

‘Stand by.’

A few minutes later the door rang again and the second delivery arrived. The deliveryman asked me to sign for it and got a good look at all he could see. I wondered if I was supposed to screw him as part of the deal. I was waiting for the earpiece to tell me to fuck him right there in the van. The guy dropped his pencil and I thought that must be a cue so I faced away from him and bent down to pick it up. He must have had a great view up my panties. The voice in my ear appeared.

‘I didn’t tell you to show off to the van driver. Take the delivery and be ready for your real job for the day.’

A bit surprised I got up with the pencil and turned to give it to the driver,

‘Where do I sign?’

He looked shocked at my brazen display in front of him and just held out his hand with a clipboard. He let down the back of the van and got out some sack trucks, and wheeled out a tall object about the size of a really big grandfather clock.

‘Tell him to set it up in the living room on the back wall between the two cameras,’ said the voice in my ear.

It took a bit of struggling but in five minutes it was in place. The deliveryman left and I locked the door and went back to the living room to examine the package.

‘Take the cover off it.’

I unzipped the cover and removed it and sure enough, there was a grandfather clock. What the hell kind of kink was this? It was a quality clock, a smooth wooden box with fake antique work framing around the edge and a mirrored face with an ornate set of hands already set to the right time. The only strange thing was that below waist height was an extra box fitted on the front, maybe it was the way you wound it up. I was really curious to know what the entertainment could be that I was expected to perform. I was sure that for all this trouble there must be plenty of his customers watching already.

‘Go make some coffee and sit opposite the clock while you drink it. Bring your remote control plug with you and the chastity belt.’

I made coffee and brought it back into the room and dutifully set myself opposite the clock.

‘Spread your legs and let your skirt ride up, play with yourself with one hand while you drink.’

I drank and played as instructed, I guessed there must be some extra camera in the box so that they could see me from another angle. It seemed like a lot of trouble to go to when I could have turned the chair round and played straight at the fixed cameras.

After a few minutes of this, I had drunk about half the coffee and was feeling a bit wet when the voice came again.

‘Put down your coffee and go and remove the small box from the front of the clock. Do not look surprised.’

The mystery deepened. I took off the small box and was shocked at what I saw. I felt a gush of wetness between my legs. There was a half rigid cock sticking out of the box. I must have looked shocked.

‘You were told not to look shocked. That man has paid good money to be in there. Your job is to make it worth it. Play with it and get it hard and don’t let him come.’

I put the box down and looked hard at the mirrored face of the clock. There had to be a man inside and I suspected that the clock face was a two-way mirror, so he could see me but all I could see were the hands of the clock. I took the cock in my hands and started to play with it. It rose to my touch and was fully stiff in no time.

‘Don’t let it come. Now that its is hard, your job is to keep it that way. Strip slow and sexy and hang your knickers on the cock. Then put the remote control up your butt.’

I stepped slowly back from the clock making sure I was in full view and started to unbutton my blouse. I kept my eyes on the cock but it was holding up fine. I smiled seductively at the clock face and continued down the buttons and slid out of my blouse. What next, the bra or the skirt? I played with my nipples through the bra, teased the top down and slid my hands behind my back as though the clasp was coming off next but then slipped my hands down to the zip on the skirt and turned around to let him watch. I eased the skirt down over my ass trying not to pull the panties down with it. I glanced over my shoulder and gave the clock and encouraging look; the erection was still rock hard.

I turned back around and played with my bra some more but it was so transparent that there was not going to be much else to see when it came off. I looked straight at the clock face as wantonly as I could and stroked my panties down over my thighs and wriggled until they fell to the floor. I stepped out with one foot, spread my legs a bit and turned around so that my bum faced the clock and wiggled it as a bent down to pick up the panties. I lifted the knickers up to my face and blew the clock a kiss as I took the panties in my teeth.

He was rock hard, I knelt down and shuffled on my knees towards the waiting cock protruding out of the box. I knew that once I got really close he would not be able to see what I was doing but I guess that made it all the better. When I got close enough I brushed the cock with the panties and watched as it quivered. I stroked it several times. It was fun watching the effect because he had no idea when the next touch was going to happen so I made sure there was no rhythm; each touch was a surprise and the way it jumped they might as well have been electric shocks. Eventually, I hooked one leg hole over the cock and let the panties hang. It was so hard and throbbing I couldn’t resist a little bite, just a little nibble drawing the foreskin out and letting it go. I think if it got any harder it would have burst. I could see I tiny drop of precum on the tip. I carefully licked and sucked it away then stood up pressing myself against the cock as I did so. My face must have been an inch from whoever was behind the clock face.

I kissed the clock where I thought his lips must be then slowly turned around letting the cock bump over the crack in my bum a few times as I wiggled and walked into full view. Still with my back to the clock, I took off my bra and turned around fully nude to hang the bra over the clock face. I figured one eye was seeing me through bra and the other got a full view.

I was enjoying myself being a real slut; I’d never had a captive cock to play with before. I had heard about guys who like being tied up and played with by dominant women, but having yourself delivered in a box with your cock sticking out had to be something else. My knickers were still nicely hanging from the rock hard erection when the voice in my head came back again.

‘Put your remote control up your butt and fix it in place with the chastity belt then attach the battery pack.’

I thought what this must be like to watch. I wondered if the man in the clock knew what I was going to do. I picked up the butt plug and lubricated it, turned my bum towards the clock and started to slide it in. I did think about the other customers who might be watching on the cameras but I guessed that the guy in the box was probably paying the most; besides it might make others want to have a go in the box; I almost giggled to myself at the thought of several boxed up cocks in a line, or set up in different rooms around the house. I wondered how many I could keep hard at once.

I worked the plug into my butt and felt the familiar burst of relief as it sank in and my muscles snugged around the narrow bit. I felt it settle in with that now familiar plugged feeling. I jiggled my ass at the clock and turned around to see if the panties were still in place. He was rock hard and they dangled sexily from the shaft. I grinned and blew a kiss at the clock face. I was just starting to think what else I could do to this captive cock. I was beginning to like the look of it, especially the way it quivered when I did things. I felt really powerful, what a great game. I should have known better.

I grabbed the chastity belt and took half a minute messing with the lock to get it on. I stopped concentrating on the cock in the clock while I did that and then did a twirl and gave it a quick lick to make sure it stayed up.

‘You are getting the idea. You have to keep him hard and keep those panties in place for as long as you can. Don’t let him come, don’t let him drop, there are lots of people watching and they all have bets on when he comes and when the panties drop.

‘Who is going to unlock me? I don’t have a key.’

The answer came back instantly

‘Something to look forward to. When the van driver calls to collect the clock he will have a key, you will, of course, have to satisfy him to get him to unlock you, but a slut like you should have no trouble. Now the game starts. The man in the clock has a remote control which can work your butt plug. He can shock you any time he wants and as much as he wants because that is his only means of communication. You have to keep him hard until all the bets have expired. If he comes too soon you will be punished. Enjoy your day.’

I could feel my anus contract around the plug. There was no way I could get it out, and I could already imagine the shocks I would get. They might be gentle vibrations or they might blow my butt off; I would soon find out.

I watched the hands on the clock move past ten. How long did I have to keep this cock hard? What would people bet on? The guys watching must all be getting off on watching me. Did that mean they would bet on short times? I could only hope. At the moment, the flag pole was well up and my see through knickers were waving in the breeze. I thought maybe I could go get another drink so I set off for the door. The shock went up me like a lightening bolt and I dropped to my knees and crawled back to the cock licking it up to its full height as fast as I could. I was rewarded with a gentle buzzing in my butt. I gently sucked and licked keeping the cock hard without getting it too excited but there was no way I could keep it like this indefinitely; it was bound to pop. I stood up and moved back so I was in full view of the clock face and smiled, cupping my tits and looking as provocative as I could. Actually, it is hard to be much of a tease when you are totally naked in front of a clock that has just seen you plug yourself and strap it in with a steel and leather chastity belt.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

I twirled around and edged my way towards the door but the power of the shocks just increased.

That game went on for an hour and as long as I stayed in view and tweaked his cock every minute or so I just got a gentle buzzing; if I strayed too far away then he started to blow my butt off. I was beginning to feel thirsty and also desperate to pee. How could I get it across to the man in the clock? I played with him some more and then pulled back and pointed to my mouth but he just thought I wanted to suck him.

Every time I put my finger to my lips the buzzing got more frantic and I had to suck him to get it to stop. I tried pointing at my bladder, meaning that I wanted to pee but that sent the wrong message as well but what could I do? I was wearing a chastity belt. I couldn’t fuck him if I wanted to. I won’t deny that I did want to, but there was no way. I went back to the blowjobs and tit jobs and kept working to keep him on the edge.

I just had to pee; I should have gone before all this started. There was no way I was going to let it go all over the carpet because I’d never get it cleaned before hubby got home. Thinking about pee was too distracting. I had to crawl over to the clock and refresh the cock to stop it wilting. Wilting, that reminded my about the flowers; they were wilting. I’d meant to top up the water and I forgot. There might be room in that vase. I danced over to the flowers and pulled one out and held it in my teeth as I twirled around. I took it out and stuck the stem in my belt. Then placed another one on the opposite side. I turned my butt towards the clock and stuffed the rest of the bunch in the belt so they hung down over my butt and then shook it at the clock.

I turned around, pulled out the flowers and scattered them on the floor. I squatted down, spread my legs enough to get the vase lined up with the right hole and filled it with pee. I watched the cock. It slowly fell as the pee poured out of me. It was surreal. It looked as though my pee was deflating him. At this rate, my panties would fall off his cock before I was done.

He came to my rescue. I must have been about half way empty when the bastard gave me the first shock. Not massive, but almost enough to send pee flying everywhere. He knew what he was doing. I could imagine him laughing inside the clock as he blasted my butt with random shocks trying to throw me off my vase. I kept peeing but he must have enjoyed seeing me jerk around because he stiffened up enough to keep the flag flying. By the time, I’d stopped dripping the vase was brim full. I planned to move it somewhere safe but when I tried to stand up I was shaking too much.

I sat on the floor and looked at it; got my breath back and wrapped my hands around it to start again. Bang, bang, bang; he made it very obvious that he would set my bum on fire if I tried to move the pee. If I tried...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments