Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cable Slave chapter 7 The Gardener

"The next chapter in Zoe's journey."

10
4 Comments 4
9.2k Views 9.2k
8.5k words 8.5k words
I got a cryptic message from the cable guy one morning saying that some work had to be done in my garden. That was true enough because with all my recent activities I’d been neglecting it. That wasn’t the point of course; this was simply a message that I was about to find myself engaged in some outdoor activities.

I told my husband that the money I made from the lingerie business meant I could hire someone to tidy up the garden. I was not too sure what this gardener would do. I was certain he would do me, probably lots of times, but I had no idea what he would do to the garden. I told my husband that I would make up my mind exactly what was needed when I had talked to the gardener. I thought that gave me a bit of cover. Hubby never went out in the garden very much and seemed happy with that.

I had to wait several days to find out more about the gardener and then the cable guy picked a day when my husband was going to be out of town for several days. I wondered if he had been listening in on us.

I should have been anxious when the cable guy told me to be ready for the gardener on Tuesday. I knew that really meant I was going to be totally owned by a complete stranger till Friday evening. By then I’d become such a slut that all I could think about was what a turn on it would be to have three days of total submission.

I spent Monday in a state of wet anticipation, fucked my husband something crazy on Monday night and kissed him goodbye Tuesday. My instructions were simple: strip, put on collar, wrist and ankle cuffs and leash, stand in front of the camera and wait.

I stood there naked for a while then he phoned and told me to turn on the TV. There I was naked and collared in plain view. A caption started appearing at the bottom of the screen.

“This slut is waiting for the gardener to call, he is going to plant his seeds and fill a few holes.”

This was obviously a trailer to attract viewers. How many people were watching?

Different lines kept coming up with suggestive ideas about what might happen to me. The camera would change some of the time to the one behind me so it focused on my bum and then it would flip back and my tits would fill the picture and then both back and front on a split screen. As I was getting used to this, and feeling like a piece of meat in a supermarket, the view switched to the garden.

I realised that I had been right all along, those external security lights had cameras in them as well. There was more suggestive stuff about which bed is our flower going to get planted in and stuff like that; flipping to and fro between a flower bed and my bed upstairs. Some of it I had to laugh at; it was so crude and suggestive and vaguely witty at the same time and then the camera would catch me smiling and there would be more words about how ready I was for what was going to happen.

Sometimes there were suggestions that I had no idea what I was in for and how long it was going to last; it said that the cameras had infra red lights so if they watched they could see me all night if I was still in the garden. That worried me a bit. Was I going to get any sleep at all? Friday night seemed a long way away.

I can’t remember how long I stood there, maybe half an hour, who knows, eventually the bell rang and I went to the door. The space was filled with broad shoulders, a heavy set torso and legs like tree trunks. When my gaze got up far enough I was greeted by a dazzling smile and friendly eyes looking me up and down. He reached out and took the lead, stepped in and closed the door behind him,

“Show me the garden.”

My lead draped gently over my shoulders as I led the way through to the back door and out into the sunshine. I was used to being naked in the garden; no-one can see into most of it but I was not used to being on a lead while he walked around looking at the plants and the layout of the grass. I knew that no-one could see but I felt a lot more vulnerable and horny, because I had no control of where I could stand and there was no way I could run if someone was watching.

After a good look round he took me over to the big tree and looped my leash over a branch. He took a padlock out of his pocket.

“You don’t have to lock me,” I said, “I’m into this, I’ll do whatever you say.”

“Will you now,” he said. “The thing is honey, the customers expect locks. I know you get off on all this, so go with me for now and work with the locks. Right now the sound is off, so this is kind of off the record. When we’re live I don’t want you doing anything that looks faked. We clear about that?”

“Sure,” I said. Deep down that was kind of liberating. I know cynics might say it’s just the prisoner choosing what colour bars, but it made me feel involved. He gave me another flash of that smile and then locked the lead to the tree and my hands behind my back.

I watched as he walked away into my house, free to do whatever he wanted, leaving me in full view, naked and tied to the tree. I could feel myself wet and sticky already. I had no idea what would be coming, apart from me I hoped. He just left me like that for ten minutes. I tried to relax end enjoy the sun and the light breeze on my skin. Cool wind on naked skin is a great feeling even if you are tied to a tree; there is nothing better really to make you aware of your body. I could feel it blowing between my legs, cooling my cunt. I found myself opening my legs to enjoy it more. I know I am a slut but what else was there for it. I was locked into this, literally, so I might as well enjoy every sensation.

He came back with a wheel barrow loaded up with stuff. Now that was a surprise. He was going to do some real gardening; maybe I was just going to watch and be on display. Interesting for any gardeners watching; growing tips with a naked housewife thrown in. It could get a big audience I guess.

He picked up a bottle from his kit and walked over to me, smiling, enjoying what he saw.

“Could get hot later on, don’t want you getting burned,” he said, and set about covering me in sun tan oil. I like the smell of that stuff and the sensation of being oiled. He had really big hands; I could feel them as he worked over my back and around my arse and down my legs. When he went back over me again more slowly I found out how big his hands were. He held one cheek in each hand and worked my buns to and fro, obviously enjoying playing with me.

I knew the routine, both cheeks spread and those big fingers running through between them playing with my hole. I leaned forwards and pressed back a bit and there was a finger inside me before I knew. He didn’t mess around, he was deep inside me sliding in and out. All that oil made it easy and I was enjoying being reamed. It was more spectacular when the second finger went in and he started rotating them around and stretching me. It went on for a while and he was muttering stuff about just the right size and should do nicely. I had no idea what he was talking about but my arsehole was obviously in for some further treatment sooner or later. Eventually the fingers came out and he came around in front of me. He smiled at me, put his little finger under my chin and lifted my head up to face him and said

“Open wide, clean my fingers.”

I’d never done that before but before I could get over the shock of what he had said, his other hand had pinched one of my nipples and my mouth opened to say ouch. The fingers were in before I had time to think. It was overpowering, the sensation of being used, the smell and taste of sun oil and my arsehole at the same time, and his other hand still pulling my nipple up and twisting it. I was struggling against the pain, wallowing in being such a used object and salivating at the strange taste and smell all at once. His fingers ran around inside my mouth, playing with my tongue, sliding down my throat so I was on the point of gagging, in and out so my mouth felt completely used as my poor nipple was still being tweaked and twisted and pulled. He smiled at me as he played with me.

“You are a nice little bitch for sure; enjoy it don’t you.” His hand left my nipple and slid into my cunt. “Nice and wet aren’t we, I like playing with a toy that works properly.”

The fingers came out of my mouth and he poured sun oil over my front. He oiled me all over face, tits, arms, legs, every inch and he obviously enjoyed every minute of it and I knew for sure that those fingers were going to end up in my cunt again. I could feel myself wanting them there and I knew I was sliding myself around to try and tease him, what was I thinking? Naked, hands cuffed behind my back, leashed to a tree in the open air, it wasn’t so much teasing as wanton lusting.

I got some reward eventually, fingers in and out of me, playing with my clit, bringing me almost to an orgasm and then he stopped and walked away. Oh boy, what a way to treat a slut. I was desperate to cum. I think he saw me squeezing my legs together trying to get myself over the brink but the next thing I knew he had two big pegs driven into the ground and my legs were pulled apart and tied in place; far enough apart that there was no chance I could stimulate myself. I could still balance OK but I thought it would get uncomfortable if I was like that for long. I was really wishing he would fuck me but he just played me back up to the brink and left me again.

He got on with his work. He laid out a big plastic sheet on the grass and then stripped off the turf over an area of the lawn and put it on the plastic then started digging a fair sized hole. I wondered what it could be, was he putting in a pond or a fountain or something.

It gave me a good chance to look at him. The guy was big, about six three or four and had all the muscles you could need. Seeing him digging with his shirt off he was a mass of rippling flesh. I so wished I was being held by that lot. Foolishly I asked what he was doing. He got a big red ball gag out of his bag and I realised that conversation was not part of the script. I might be into it completely but what was selling on the TV was the image of me as a reluctant slave, not a wanton slut.

It started to get hot and I could see he was sweating as he worked. Then he stood up for a rest and stripped off the rest of his clothes. What a cock he had on him. I would have jumped all over him if I could. He walked over to me and I thought he might fuck me there and then but he just played with me till his cock got hard then went back to work. Maybe that was part of the show or maybe he just liked it but he kept doing that; using me to keep himself exited so I was just a toy to keep his cock hard. Working with this great hard on made him look great. I started moving about a bit, sort of dancing as much as I could to be provocative so I could keep looking at this great cock and thinking about where I thought it would end up. I bet the guys watching must have been wondering which of my holes would get it first. I wondered if there were any women online; I hoped they were jealous.

I had no idea what he was planning in the garden, so far there was a just a big hole in the grass and a small pile of turf kept on one side. I had no idea what he was going to fill it with. There was another hole as well, a dripping wet hole, but he wasn’t filling that either.

He unlocked me and led me to a chair.

“This is like regular TV,” he said. “There’s a commercial break right now.”

He offered me a drink. Wow, that was a first.

“It’s a long break,” he said. “They’ll be showing some other slut for a kind of trailer. The next part of your show is tough, so we need to get some things clear. It’s gonna look real bad, if you know what I mean. Bad in a good way. I don’t want you panicking, ‘cos it’s gonna look like you ought to be shit scared.”

“What the hell are you planning?”

“I’m gonna bury you in the ground. Well, bury most of you. Your head will be protected and there’s a microphone in there. You can yell any time you want to quit. The way the trick works I can get you out in five seconds flat, but the guys watching won’t know that. If you do have to pull the plug you yell and there’ll be a technical hitch on the transmission. No one will know you cracked up.”

“What do I yell?”

“Anything you like.”

“Shouldn’t it be some special safeword?”

“Sure. Have you got some word you won’t forget?”

“Zero,” I said. “I’ll yell zero.”

“Fine by me, but just so you know, along with that microphone there’s a TV camera. If you forget the word just yell anyway. We’ll know for sure if you’ve had enough. None of the customers will see that camera. Right? All set?”

I took a deep breath. Whatever it was, this was going to be wild. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

“Go for it,” I said. “When are we back on?”

“Three minutes.”

I leaned over and kissed him, I thought he deserved it.

Once he told me we were going live he oiled me again and then disappeared for a while. He came back with some sort of a wooden frame and I immediately knew what he’d been talking about. Sure enough I was soon strapped to it. He had me kneeling with my ankles and knees tied to the side of the frame and then he pulled my shoulders down onto the front of it so my head stuck out beyond the woodwork. Then he dropped another piece on top of my neck and I realised I was in some sort of stock. He positioned my hands through two other holes and then locked it all together. I couldn’t move and I felt totally humiliated with my rear up in the air. I could feel the breeze on my damp hole but I couldn’t see anything. The wood over my neck was wide and anyway my face was almost in the grass. He disappeared again and I was left wondering who was looking at my rear end. I felt sure it was aimed exactly at the TV camera.

I heard him come back but I had no idea what he was doing. After a few minutes he picked me up, frame and all, and lifted me over to a sort of table. He locked the frame onto that and played with something so I was tipped backward a bit. I had no idea what was going on but at least my rear end was not so high in the sky.

It didn’t take long before I realised why my two ends were now the same height. I felt his cock go into me. I was wet and wanting it so that I almost came on the first thrust but it didn’t last; he pulled out almost as soon as he was in. I was waiting for another entry when he appeared in front of me and my mouth got the treatment. I sucked as well as I could but he was just testing I think. I had barely cleaned my juices off his cock when he was out and off again doing something else.

After that I didn’t get to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments