Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Good Wife Is Bad.

"Derek was like a drug to me. I knew it was bad and dangerous but I still craved and wanted him"

40
17 Comments 17
42.4k Views 42.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
“Derek, stop calling me,” I told him on the other end. The constant ringing of my phone was really starting to irritate me. If I ignored his calls, he started texting and if I ignored the texts then he went back to ringing me. After three hours of playing his stupid game, I gave in and answered.

“I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately,” he said. “All the time in fact.”

“You can’t keep ringing me, especially at home, it’s dangerous,” I replied, ignoring his comment, though it touched something within me. I knew that Bryan thought about me all the time, I was his wife, but whether he thought about me as Derek did was another thing.

“Okay then, so let's meet up and talk,” suggested Derek.

“I can’t keep making up excuses and events that take me out of the house, Bryan might become suspicious and wonder where I am.”

“So then we do it during work hours,” he said.

“I’m not about to play hooky from work so I can meet up with my husband’s best friend. Just stop, please Derek.”

“I’ll keep ringing you, Janet. I don’t care if it’s midday or midnight. I’ll keep ringing,” he told me.

As annoying and frustrating as that sounded, I secretly wanted him to ring me constantly. I found myself increasingly addicted to Derek - he was intoxicating and powerful, mind-altering even, but it was dangerous. He was like a drug to me; I knew it was bad and dangerous, but I still craved and wanted him. The more I told myself no, the more my body was saying yes, screaming yes even.

Derek was charming and he was a smooth talker, I found it hard to say no to him, but I also let him talk me into these situations, no matter how reluctant I was, I let Derek led me into these situations.

“Fine,” I grudgingly told him. “We can meet up during my lunch hour for a chat. But that is it, just talking, no sex.”

On the other end, Derek chuckled. “If it makes you feel better you tell yourself that, but you and I both know what the outcome will be.”

For the rest of the weekend, my husband Bryan noticed that I was in an odd mood. He kept asking me if I was okay. He was being so nice to me and I snapped and yelled at him, told him to stop asking me how I was and if I was okay. Poor, nice, considerate Bryan who was just trying to make sure that everything was okay with me and I bit his head off and snapped at him. Half an hour later I apologized repeatedly to Bryan. I made love to him, as a way to make up for being a bitch to him. But it wasn’t the same as it was with Derek. It wasn’t exhilarating or dangerous. The excitement came from the fact that I was doing something I shouldn’t with my husband’s best friend.

After the guilt of what I was doing wore off, I tried to justify my actions, telling myself that this could be good for me, good for my marriage. My God, I thought with a sickening sort of realization, I am addicted to Derek, he is my drug. This is what it must be like for addicts, guilty feelings and then justification. But despite all my feelings of guilt and remorse and self-hatred at what I was doing, I was looking forward to seeing Derek again. I was impatient for the work week to start and once the new week was upon me, I was impatient for my lunch break to roll around so I could sneak away for an hour or so and see Derek.

I got a text from Derek on Monday saying that he couldn’t get away from work so we’d have to postpone or lunch meeting, as he put it. I was disappointed and upset, but also slightly relieved. On Tuesday I got a similar text from Derek and instead of being sad as I had been the day before, I was angry and upset with him. Is he playing me? Is this all a game to him? Does he get off on playing with the emotions of married women? I concluded that he probably did seeing as he had told me that married women were always his favorite and his preference when conducting affairs.

On Wednesday when he texted me I delayed reading his message as I was certain that he would have some excuse for not being able to meet me. It took me half an hour to read his text, and when I did, I saw that he was free and willing to meet up. I dropped what I was doing and rushed out the door of my workplace. Ten minutes later and I was sitting with Derek at the small coffee house next door to the cinema.

“You took your time,” Derek said. “Why didn’t you reply straight away?”

“You just love the thought of me dropping everything and running to you, don’t you?” I accused, which was exactly what I had done. “You keep me on the hook for two days, stringing me along and watching me run for you. I bet you just love all of this, don’t you?”

“Yes,” he said. “I do. But I wasn’t lying about being busy at work. I was, and I truly couldn’t get away. It sucked that I couldn’t meet you earlier, but we’re here now,” he said.

I immediately felt bad for accusing Derek of stringing me along and keeping me on the hook. Was this my life now? Perpetually feeling bad at the men in my life?

Throughout the lunch date, Derek kept making suggestions, telling me that his car was parked behind the cinema and pointing out that it was private back there, it being lunchtime on a Wednesday. He also told me that there was a hotel not far from where we were lunching. The thoughts were tempting, very tempting, but I kept rejecting his ideas.

“Your reluctance only serves to turn me on more and make me want you,” he said.

I closed my eyes and exhaled. “Derek,” I said slowly. “This is dangerous and so very, very bad.”

“But the forbidden element is what you love, isn’t it Janet?” he asked me. All I could do was nod my head and stare into his dark eyes. Derek seemed to be able to read me very well. Everything he said about me was true, and whenever he was able to state facts about me, or my desires and wishes, all I could do was just sit there dumbfounded, wondering whether he was good at guessing, or if he really could read my mind and my darkest, deepest fantasies.

“It’s exciting to you, isn’t it?” he continued, watching me intently.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

From under the table, he started playing footsie with me, which felt incredible. It was such a small and simple thing, yet it made me tingle and buzz all over. “The potential that at any moment we could be caught, it really does something for you. The secretive, clandestine element is something you love and secretly crave.”

“Derek,” I said, still trying to fight him and my body’s response.

“I know,” he said. “You’re a married woman. You remind me of that fact at every chance you get. You feel terrible, I know, and you feel guilty. I do too, but we cannot deny the electric attraction we have for each other Janet. It is very real,” he stated. 




Electric attraction, I thought, yes, oh God yes that was it. Electric attraction. My common sense and decency, as well as my marriage vows, were telling me to get up and leave. To drive away back to reality. But that small part of my brain was being overpowered by my lust for this man, this addiction I had for his kisses and his touches.

I stood up and he looked up at me, wondering what I was doing. There was a questioning look on his face, he was asking me if I was leaving. “Where’s your car parked?” I heard myself ask. I wanted to say goodbye, I was telling myself to say goodbye to him and walk away, but I wasn’t in control anymore, Derek was, and I loved it.

Derek stood also, pulled his wallet from his pants pocket and threw some notes down on the table, but he wasn’t paying attention, his eyes never left mine. He looked triumphant and lustful. He grabbed my hand and took me around back of the movie theater, unlocking his expensive looking silver Audi and sliding into the back seat, pulling me with him. It was surprisingly roomy back there on the leather seats. The car door was shut behind me and Derek was ferocious, kissing me hungrily and passionately, working hastily to unzip my work pants. I leant back and he pulled them off me. We were kissing again as he felt me up, playing with my pussy through the fabric of my panties.

I moaned at his touch as he found my clitoris and rubbed it through the fabric. The friction was incredible. My mind leapt back to the last time I had been fingered in the back of a car. It was in high school with my first ever boyfriend Jimmy Fairley. The experience had been uncomfortable and awkward, neither of us knowing what to do. But Derek knew what he was doing and his touches were like magic. Derek had ignited a fire within me and I found myself being increasingly aroused and receptive to his touches.

He pushed my panties aside and swirled my clitoris underneath his fingers before gently inserting two fingers inside me. I moaned loudly and continued to kiss him with avidity, becoming swept away in the moment. I leant over and as I did, Derek probed deeper with his fingers. A jolt of pleasure was sent through me. I unzipped his pants and pushed them down, his briefs soon following. I stroked and rubbed him until he was fully hard. I then leant over further and took his magnificent prick in my mouth, sucking on the head.

I had the sudden urge to want his whole cock in my mouth, to feel him fully down my throat, but being in the back of a car, in an awkward position, that would never happen. But I could try. I took him further into my mouth, my head lowering into his lap as Derek fingered me, pressing all the right spots inside me, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I felt his thumb pressing at my clit, flipping it back and forth, making me moan around his cock in my mouth. I moved back and forth on Derek’s palm as I rode the waves of an orgasm, trying to push his cock further into my mouth.

“Oh shit,” Derek drawled. “Janet, I need you,” he said. He pulled me off his cock, withdrew his fingers from me and gave me room to straddle him. My panties were pushed aside and I lowered myself onto him, closing my eyes in bliss as I felt him enter me all the way. It was a frenzy in the back of the Audi as I bounced up and down on Derek, fucking him with all I had.

He held my hips and aided me slightly, thrusting up to meet me. The car by that stage must have been moving a lot, and I hoped that no one could see is, but if they could was not a concern of mine. I wanted to fuck this man hard and fast. It was a very intense and ferocious moment as I ground my hips into his, feeling him deep inside me.

“Play with my tits,” I told Derek. He grabbed my tits, squeezing them through my top, rubbing them and playing with them.

Something deep and dark inside me overtook my brain and my usual self. The meek and mild Janet was gone and instead, she was replaced with this sex craving banshee, whose only goal in that moment was to fuck Derek like crazy and feel his cum inside her. We were both moaning loudly and swearing, both Derek and I working towards our orgasmic goal.

“Oh fuck Janet,” Derek told me. “You’re gonna make me cum!”

“Please,” I begged. “Cum inside me. Do it. Cum for me.” I surprised even myself with that last request. I had never begged for cum, had never thought of doing that with Bryan, even when the sex was kinky and dirty. Oh, but I loved it. I loved begging for it. As soon as the dirty words were out of my mouth, Derek was pushed over the edge and I felt him cum inside me. God, it was an amazing feeling.

Afterwards, we both sat there in the afterglow of our rough, fuck session. I felt Derek start to go flaccid inside me but I didn’t move off him. If I had it my way we would be locked like this forever. I checked my wristwatch, my eyes widening in surprise.

“Shit,” I said. “I’m late to go back to work.” I pulled myself off Derek and started to dress and readjust myself as best as I could, but this was difficult in the back of a car. I would have to make myself presentable on the drive back to the lab. I kissed Derek before getting out of the car, the early afternoon light hitting my face, reminding me that I was now back in reality and away from Derek.

On the drive back to the lab, as I tried to reapply makeup and get rid of the ‘just been fucked’ look, it occurred to me that I was in the midst of a full-blown addiction, of which I could see no immediate cure.

Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments