Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Grudge Fuck

"because who hasn't?"

7
5 Comments 5
25.6k Views 25.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
- "Jesus Christ Noah!"  she slipped the straps of her sundress over her shoulders and let the billowy scrap of fabric fall from her body and pool at her feet. "Fuck me. Do it once and for all so you can get me out of your system and move on"..

His eyes trailed down her body, fully admiring the view before locking back onto her eyes. He managed a smile.

- "Don't make fun of me Cass"

She lifted her chin a notch

- "It's what you want isn't it?" She asked

- "Yes, Cass. It is what I want. But it's also about what I want you to want"

Her dark eyes flashed with anger.

- "You don't give a damn about what I want. I've asked you to leave me alone and you won't. I've given you several, perfectly good reasons why and you still won't. No, Noah, you don't give a damn about me or what I want. So go ahead. Fuck me. If it means you'll leave me alone take what you want and leave."

Had she pushed him far enough she wondered. He was standing four feet from her. He could see the the heat in her eyes..anger or passion it didn't matter..it was all the same. He also noticed the tightening of her nipples. For chrissake, he could even smell her. She watched, her breathing shallow, as his hands curled into fists, his shoulders tensed in anger, the vein in his neck throbbing with every heartbeat. He rallied every ounce of self-control he possessed. He had guessed her game and knew that if he gave in to her taunts he would only confirm everything she already thought him to be. He swore under his breath..partly disgusted with her for what she was doing and partly with himself for even considering it.

She saw the hesitation in his eyes and pounced.

- "Aw, come on Noah...I'll even make it easy for you" she said as she turned around and leaned over the back of her couch, her breasts resting comfortably on the big velvet cushions, her bare ass thrust invitingly, tauntingly, in the air leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

She waited, not daring to look back at him, her heart pounding, anger still coursing through her veins like fire. She waited for what seemed like an eternity and then it came. The sound of a slamming door and retreating footsteps. Her head fell forward with a sigh of relief. For a second there she was afraid he would call her bluff. Slowly, she pushed herself away from the couch and bent to retrieve her dress. She slipped it on as she padded down the hallway to her bedroom, hoping that was the last she saw of Noah.

The sound of her front door slamming shut again startled her..she caught herself against the wall as she whirled around to see Noah walking straight for her, his eyes blazing and his jaw set.

- "I'm done playing", he snarled as his fingers encircled her wrists in a tight vise "I am going to take what you so graciously offered." He pulled her into the bedroom and shoved her down onto her bed, her back hitting the mattress before she realized what was happening. Her eyes were wide as saucers as she watched him undo his belt and unzip his jeans...

- "Noah.." she scrambled, trying to push herself up her bed, all the while realizing it was futile..her headboard would hardly offer her any protection from the big, very angry, and very ready, man in her room.

He grabbed her ankle and pulled her towards the edge of the bed, her dress bunching at her waist..the nakedness she had flaunted a few minutes earlier now left her vulnerable and exposed. She grabbed for his wrists, hoping to stay him long enough to reason with him, but he was stronger than she was. And faster. Before she could blink he held both her wrists in one of his big hands and pushed them back, pinning them to the bed above her head. He snaked his other hand down her body and deftly inserted them into her. His eyes, burning blue, looked into hers.

- "I wouldnt' want to hurt you". He smirked down at her from above. He quirked an eyebrow and the smirk widened. "Well now, that's hardly a concern now is it?" Oh how she wished she could wipe that smile off his face. She struggled beneath him, trying to avoid what she knew was coming. What she always knew would come.

He leaned over her, his one hand still holding her hands prisonner..the other, guiding his hardness to the moist cleft between her legs. Once he found it he didn't hesitate. He groaned as he thrust into her with one, long stroke, burying himself deep inside of her. She was as hot and as tight as he had always imagined. She cried out as searing pleasure bolted through her body and she hated herself for it. She had known. Their relationship had ended before it even began. They had never gone past the heavy petting stage, still..she had known her body would respond to his like dried tinder suddenly set aflame. She saw the surprise in his eyes. Ah..so he hadn't expected that, she thought. Well it serves him right. She knew how irrational that thought was, but she didn't have time to ponder it any further. Noah shifted his body and started rocking his hips..his cock barely sliding in and out of her but the feeling was exquisite all the same. Her back arched and she stiffled a moan..mentally chastising herself for showing any kind of reaction.

Noah tried to focus on her face, trying to read her..every bit of her internal struggle evident on her beautiful features, but she felt so damn good it was a hard thing to do.

bigboobies_Andra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bigboobies_Andra

Sweat glistened on his brow as he changed the rhythm of his hips..this time making sure he slid his cock almost all the way out and slammed himself forward into her. He knew the exact moment she surrendered. Cass shook her head from side to side, her body twisting beneath him, her hips lifting to meet his thrusts, her cries rang out, filling the room. Noah looked down at her, admiring everything about her. The long dark spill of hair fanned out around her head, the glow of her skin, the pout of her full lips, the curve of her soft, generous breasts and their enticing rosy peaks. He slowled the movement of his hips and he lowered his mouth to one of her nipples, took it into his mouth and sucked gently. He smiled at the soft whimper that spilled from her lips. He let go of her wrists and she instinctively wound her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his hips completely lost in the rapture. Cass tilted her head back exposing her throat. and that's when Noah miscalculated his next move. His lips found the soft skin of her throat. He gently nipped at her, eliciting another whimper. He slid his hands under her neck and cradled her head as he kissed her chin and then the corner of her mouth

- for me love", he whispered as he brushed his fingers across her cheek.

Her body went still, her eyes flew open, her hands went to his shoulders and she tried to shove him off.

- "Get off!!"

- "Sssshhh, Cass..it's okay...let me.."

-Off! Now! she punched his shoulder and cursed when he didn't even flinch. Her eyes filled with tears.

- "You're not allowed! I said you could fuck me, not..not.." she hiccuped once and the tears spilled over. "You're not allowed to be sweet and tender. You don't care for me..y-you gave up t-that right when you lied and manipulated me. When you used me" .she was sobbing now, her hands flailing against his chest. "You h-hurt me"

His heart constricted in his chest. He wanted to deny all of that..but he couldn't. He once again caught her hands in his and this time folded them between their bodies.

- "Cass, I'm sorry! I never meant to hurt you" Cass shook her head to refute his statement, he cupped her face between her hands, willing her to look at him. Once he realised she wouldn't comply and that she would keep her eyes lowered he kissed the tip of her nose and continued.

- "I was an idiot, okay? A jerk. I admit it. I couldn't see beyond what I wanted and I never thought of the repercussions. I knew you weren't the kind of woman that men just left the morning after Cass but I couldn't help it. I wanted you and I thought I could have you and then be on my way, no harm no foul...but then I saw the way you looked at me and I got scared and when I get scared I fuck things up.

He opened his eyes and was startled to see her looking at him. Her stare unwavering. Unnerving.

- "And then you left, and I got even more scared Cass. For the last 6 months I've been living my life without you and I hate it. I'm miserable, i can't think of anything but you, I don't even go out with my friends anymore..ask any one of them and they'll tell you what a bore I've become.

He thought he saw the ghost of a smile flutter around her lips

"I didn't realize what I had when I had you but I sure as hell do know now that I've lost you." He chanced a kiss on her cheek and when she didn't push him away or turn her head he chanced another near her ear. "The one thing I regret is hurting you Cass..I'm sorry. If I could go back and change things I would. The one thing I want most in the world is a second chance."

A lone tear slipped down her cheek. "How can I trust you Noah? How can I know those aren't just pretty, empty, meaningless words meant to get what you want and nothing more?"

He brushed his thumb across her cheek, wiping away the tear and pressed his forehead to hers, his eyes never wavering from her gaze.

- "I know I have to earn your trust back. I know that at this point nothing I say or do will make you believe and trust what I am saying. Baby, you've got to take a leap of faith and allow me to prove it to you, day after day after day. I'm telling you now. I did not realize how important you were to me then, I do now. That's all I'm asking for..a chance to treat you accordingly..a chance to prove it to you.... Please Cassandra...."

He nuzzled her neck and slowly shifted his body.  Cass moaned and pressed herself to him in soft acquiescence. Her hands slid down his back and cupped his ass, pulling him to her.

"Shut up and finish what you started" she murmured.  And so he did.

Some time later as she layed in the warm embrace of his arms she heard him say "I can't believe you thought this would get you out of my system".  She just smiled and drifted off to sleep.


Jenna Baker © 2006
Published 
Written by spitfire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments