Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Peasant Mother's Sacrifice

"A mother solves her daughter's fear about losing her virginity to the lord instead of to her groom"

20
3 Comments 3
46.8k Views 46.8k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Famous Story
In medieval times in Europe the law in some fiefdoms was that the lord had the privilege to fuck the bride first on her wedding night unless the bridegroom could offer a certain monetary payment. The Latin term for the policy was jus primae nocti or "first night rights." In this way the lord maintained his dominance over his manor, increased his coffers, as well as experiencing the obvious pleasures.

This story takes place in 1453 AD in eastern France.

“Mother, John will not marry me if the lord fucks me first! You know that is the law – and the lord enforces it on serious penalty. What am I to do?”

Madame deLong replied to her child, “My Christine, of course, I know it – that is where your older brother came from – the lord’s father had me on my wedding night and nine months later your brother was born. Your father could not do anything about it. It is a terrible rule that the Lord goes first. It was removed many years ago but Lord Coucy’s father reinstated it and he has continued with the tradition.”

“But John will not marry me if I am not a virgin!”

“John is a peasant like us and he cannot pay the lord’s tax to marry so you will have to open your legs to the lord. That is all there is to it! I did for the lord’s father and you can for his son. If I had not done it we would not have your brother, who has helped provide for us while your father is off fighting the king’s battles. Your father accepted it.”

“Dear Mother, John is not father. You talk to John and tell him that - I tried. He is not going to marry me if the Lord’s cock breaks my skin. I just am not going to marry!”

With her palms, Christine wipes some tears from the corner of her eyes.

“Christine, you are 16 now. You are lucky that this young lord follows his father’s way and lets the females ripen more before having them marry. Too many women were dying in childbirth.”

“I don’t care!” she cries and falls into a chair.

“Both your father and your older brother let the lord have their wives on their wedding nights – not because they wanted too. But I know it will not do any good talking to that John of yours. He is a good boy but too stubborn. Let me think about this for a while.”

The following day.

“Mother, where are you going?”

“Christine, I have had an idea. I am going to the manor to talk with the lord.”

“It isn’t any use. I am going to be an old maid.”

“My dear little girl, you deserve more than that. You do so much work here in the house and the farm work on the lord’s section of land. Plus, you bring in extra money from your spinning cloth. I am going to see that you are happy. You have also saved your maidenhead for your marriage. I’ll be back tonight.”

“Oh, Mother, merci. I hope so - I wish you well dear Mother!”

In the lord’s manor

Madame deLong bows to Lord Coucy, who is a large man with a black moustache and long side burns. There is no hair on his chin because he likes to show the small cleft on it, which is the family trait of the men. He sits behind a long thick oak table.

“So, peasant deLong, I do not know why my clerk let you have an audience with me – no-one questions me about the practice of jus primae noctis. There are no exceptions. If the marriage tax cannot be paid the lord has first use of the bride. The laws must be obeyed. However, the clerk here said you had a proposition that would interest me. Make your point, but please do not distress me with any complaint.”

“Thank you, m' lord. You are the son of your father, Lord Coucy, who was wise, fair and generous. He gave me my first son who I adore. Dear Sir, you know my young daughter, Christine, wants to marry the peasant John, and the boy is very stubborn. He wants to have his bride’s treasure first.”

The Lord interrupts and bellows, “Ha! If a couple cheat me on my first night’s rights, I will have them both put in an iron gibbet for all to see until they starve!”

“Sir, I have an idea that I think may satisfy the law.”

“What is it woman?”

“Fuck me.”

“Fuck you? Fuck you, instead - an old mother whose cunt is well worn?”

“Fuck me and my daughter.”

“Tell me more, woman.”

“My Lord, when you come to our home early on the nuptial night, we will have young husband–to-be, John, drunk from the partying after the wedding. The nosy people who like to watch the lord come to our house for the lord’s obligation will see you come and then, after you make the noble obligatory fuck they will see you go. You will have indeed screwed us both but we will tell John that you only fucked me. We will make the foolish man state an oath to the king that he will never tell anyone that his wife was not fucked by you the lord. Of course, you will have but he will not know. So you get my cunt and my daughter’s virgin box too. What say you to this little ‘trickery’ for the nuptial night? Do you think you could fill two holes?”

“Splendid, woman!”

“My daughter, Christine, and I should have a plenty of time to meet your needs by the time John sobers up. Of course, when he awakes you will be gone and Christine will be acting like she too is still asleep. I will wake her and we will tell him that you only screwed me and not that you fucked Christine too.”

“Brilliant, woman! Done! Now let me see your cunt and arse!”

The cagey mother smiles, “Oh thank you Lord. You can do what you want to us next week on the wedding night but only then.”

She smiles, bows almost to the floor to show off her hanging globes and then takes her leave.

Back at home.

Upon coming through the door, fair Christine runs to meet her mother.

“Mother, what happened?”

“My child, the problem is solved!”

“Mother, you are wonderful. How did you do it?”

“On your wedding night the lord is going to fuck both of us while your new husband is in a drunken stupor. However, John will think only I was violated. He will have to swear for the rest of his days that the lord did the fucking. Of course, the lord would not be satisfied with cocking an old wench like me so I had to offer us both.”

“What! I am not going to let the lord fuck me! I cannot lie to my John.”

“Daughter, I feared that. So, I have an alternative. I will have to fuck the brains out of the lord so he will not have juice left for you.”

“Mother, you would do that for me? Your sacrifice makes you an angel. You are not an old wench either. I see the way the men try to look down your smock in the village. They would all love to have their time with you. You do not let just every man be with you.”

“Well, daughter I cannot see why you should not be a little friendlier with the men like your mother. After all, your father is away so often and you accept my bringing home men. We know you are not always asleep when we share the tick.”

[The tick is like a large mattress-like object stuffed with straw. Here it is called a palliasse or pallet after the French word for straw, paille. The peasant family and guests sleep on the same tick due to limited space and needed heat in winter. Of course, the intimacy sometimes results in interesting night activity.]

“But Mother, John insists on my purity.”

“My child, we do not need to keep going over this, especially when your marriage is taking place next week. Although I hate the law, I do appreciate the lonely life the lord lives. Everyone knows he does not get much from his wife because she is always playing with the bauble of that dullard, mute young man who lives at their manor. If first-night rights did not take place then he would be confined to the whores in the village. It would be especially unpleasant for him that his huge cock was not exercised. Everyone knows it is magnificent since so many young brides have seen it. He takes after his father whose prick was also big and needed use. I can attest to that!”

Christine kisses her mother on the cheek.

The wedding takes place outside of the towering stone church in the village square, on a balmy late summer afternoon .

The young couple, dressed in clean brown wool peasant clothes, stand in front of the old portly priest who is dressed in a black cape and is wearing a skull cap. The audience of the peasants are agitated because they want the ceremony to be short, so they can get to the fun and spirits.

The priest gives an aside to the mother of the bride.

“Madame deLong, would it not be more appropriate if you draped your daughter with something that did not show off her tits on such a solemn occasion?”

“Father, as this is such a solemn occasion, as you have just stated, then please stop straining your eyes to get a look and get to your duties of the service.”

The priest turns away and offers a brief wedding rite but does not take his eyes off the young woman’s chest. The priest has a point in that the young woman’s smock is so low and open on the sides that her small tits are easy to see. Yet the size should not be dismissed since the large puffy brown nipples indicate room for the cones to grow and the aureoles to spread.

He is also jealous of the young groom who will have the juene fille for the night after the lord has his time with her. Also he laments that his own sex life is limited mostly to his housekeeper, now that the convent’s mother superior no longer allows her novices around him unaccompanied.

The crowd revels in games in the square including races with partners with their legs tied together, wrestling, and a game of hoodman’s blind. In this game the “it” person has a hood over his eyes, then is spun and has to catch people who get to hit him with sticks. The barrel of wine and the barrel of mead the lord generously provided make it a very festive late afternoon.

There is a stir in the crowd when a woman who has not left her house for three days runs into the square. She was caught in adultery so the church court sentenced her - she was stripped and had to chase a chicken in the streets. The other married women are chagrined because they can see she is feigning catching the chicken so she can have more time to advertise her fine assets to the men.

The attention returns to the games which are now ending. However, the frivolity continues with clowns, jugglers etc. A Roma (gypsy) pickpocket is faring well. The dancing starts and continues into the evening. After the sun sets, Madame deLong notes her new son-in-law, John, is finally sufficiently drunk. She looks at her daughter then toward the door sending her daughter the message it is time to leave. Christine leaves the dancing and gets her husband from the beer tent. She grabs John under the arms and lifts him from the chair at the beer tent.

“John, we must go.”

With his eyes closed he turns and tries to plant a sloppy kiss on her. But Christine turns, grabs his shoulders and push the stumbling groom out the door. The mother pays a blind man to rent one of his wheelbarrows. Madame deLong had reserved it earlier in the day because she wanted to be sure one was available for their needs. They often go fast to the wives at these gatherings. The mother lifts her new son-in-law and holds him up while her daughter pushes the wheelbarrow under the soused young man. They head for home with the mother and daughter each holding a handle as the wheelbarrow clatters over the cobblestones.

Upon arrival at their hut, Madame deLong helps her daughter move the now dead-to-the-world peasant through the door into a corner of the hut. The structure has only two rooms – one side for animals and the other for the family. A crude stone and beam wall separates the family from the animals - a cow, a pig and some chickens. The room for the family includes a small stone fire place in an outside wall, a table and some stools.

There is a long board on the wall with cups and plates on it [later called a cupboard]. The mother has washed the fabric and replaced the straw in the tick on the floor in anticipation of the nuptial night. The abode is a typical one for a woman who has to support herself with meager earnings from her husband’s military service, her doing laundry for the wealthy nobles and some tradesmen. The daughter’s spinning cloth contributes to their income.

Christine and her mother brush each other’s clothes in anticipation of the lord’s arrival. The only sounds are the snoring from the drunken bridegroom asleep in a corner of the room and periodically from some passerby in the street.

Soon, the women hear the hoof beats of the lord’s entourage arriving. Madame deLong opens the door, and bows. The nobleman leaves his two young escorts outside. One is his horseman, in charge of the lord’s horse, and the other is a swordsman, present for his security. The two recline with their backs on the hut.

Madame deLong announces, “Welcome noble leader to our very humble home and accept our apologies for its appearance. We hope the hospitality you will receive here will allow you to remember only that and not our poverty.”

“Madame, a lord of the fiefdom respects the peasants of his land and makes sure that he accepts his duties toward their contentment.”

Walking in he smiles, “I see the handsome groom is starting out his married life asleep.”

The bride looks in dismay at her new husband on the floor in the corner.

The nobleman continues, “You are fortunate young lady to be broken in properly by an experienced cock of class. As a lord I take my duties most seriously.”

Christine’s eyes look down.

Madame deLong stares at her daughter, “Christine, you can now remove your clothes.”

Christine frowns but acquiesces.

The mother watches the lord ogle her daughter while she removes her skull cap exposing her blonde hair, then her tan wool tunic. The young post- pubescence white breasts with puffy brown nipples protrude straight out. Their youth is obvious and also they have not been compromised with either babies or men’s mouths. Then she stoops and the nipples point to the floor as she removes her leggings. The young woman is thin with just a few wisps of blond hair around her slit. The lord feels his cock harden.

As he watches he thinks to himself that these young women are a nice change from his regular offerings of the whores in the realm. His eyes cannot leave the young woman’s taut tits or her exposed slit. The lord smiles in anticipation of mating with such a young virginal woman.”

“Now my lord,” the mother interrupts the lord’s reverie so his and her daughter’s eyes turn to her. Madame deLong pivots to her side. She then quickly jerks the string on her laced top which she falls to the floor. Exposed are beautiful, large, smooth sagging globes with dark brown spotted aureoles and long pink nipples. They are magnificent for her age and Madame deLong knows it. Her fingers undo a rope and the baggy pants then drop revealing a thick dark reddish-brown bush between her thighs.

The lord feels his cock stiffen in the confines of its cod piece. He thinks, “My God, my father got into that woman a generation ago, but she has to be even more fuckable now!”

The mother emphasizes a swing in her walk as she moves to take the hand of her nude daughter. She pushes her down to her knees onto the tick on the floor. She then walks to the tall lord, takes his hand and walks him to the tick.

“Lord Coucy, would you be so generous to let this mother first demonstrate to her daughter the habits of a love?”

“What do you mean, woman?”

“I will put your prick to me so she can see how she should assist her new husband in the future.”

“You have my consent. Now enough of this idle chat and let us get to the cunt - I mean my obligation!”

...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Manny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments