Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Show (Part 2)

"How had Aubrey lost her self"

34
9 Comments 9
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My husband showed up the next day from his trip. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, and went about his business. David was in a better mood than usual. He did not make any moves to make love to me, but he was very pleasant in all his mannerisms.

It had been almost two weeks since I had heard from Lily. It was on that Thursday that I got a text. The text read to go to the back porch, and to dress in what was in the box.

I opened the box. Inside was a mini skirt, a thin tube top, and wedge sandals.  I put them on with nothing else my breasts and nipples were visible through the shirt. The skirt did not quiet cover me. My outfit left me feeling so wonderfully slutty. I wanted to be seen, to have people stare and have guys make rude comments under their breath.

The next text came on my phone. You are to report to my bedroom immediately, the front door will be unlocked. I rushed out my door and over to Lily’s. As I opened her front door my heart was racing. Entering her bedroom, Lily was putting on makeup. She was wearing a little tee shirt and thong panties.

Lily turned and pointed to the ground in front of her. “Kneel in front of me my pet.” She placed her foot forward. Her toes were perfectly manicured and so beautiful. “Show your submission my pet and lick my foot.”

I gently lifted her foot and took her toes into my mouth, running my tongue all around her foot.  She lifted my head. She had a wicked grin, as she looked down on me.  “Has your husband fucked you in the last two weeks?” Lily asked.

I shook my head no. Lily pulled her panties off, showing them to me. They were soaked and very gooey. She then used her panties to wipe her pussy clean.  “Well your piece of shit husband fucked me this morning,” she said.

“Shove my panties in your pussy so his cum is in you.” Chuckling as she said it.

I took the thong covered in cum from her and put them as deep in my pussy as my fingers would go I stayed on my knees staring at Lily’s ass as she finished getting ready. I wanted to touch her but I dared not. My pussy was flowing with juices and lust.
Lily was stunning in her jumper outfit. It was low cut and very form fitting. The high heels she was wearing highlighted her perfect toes with her red painted nails. She turned to look at me with a very smug look on her face.  “Remove my panties from your pussy and place them in your mouth.”

I had to lay on my back spreading my legs to get my fingers on them. I hesitated before doing as I was commanded. Lily took the panties from me. Holding me by my jaw she shoved the panties deep into my mouth.  “You will learn to not hesitate my little pet and the sooner the better.” Lily rebuked.

I could taste the salty taste of my husband’s cum, but also the juices of my and Lily’s pussy.

I followed Lily to her car. She waited for me to open her door. She got into the car, and I shut the door behind her. She drove us to the mall. The mall had just been built and it had everything. I loved coming here, and even though it was midmorning the place was very crowded.

Walking to the mall I was already getting looks. I could feel my nipples getting hard, which made my predicament even more obvious. Looking down I could not believe how exposed my breasts were. Lily paraded me around me the mall. Women were giving me nasty looks, men were staring and a few gave me lude gestures. They expressed their desires for blow jobs and a hard fucking.

We went into a little coffee shop at one end of the mall. A young lad was the only person working, and there were no customers in the shop. Lily ordered some special coffee thing, and Danish. Lily looked over at me.

“What would you like hun?”

I did not know what to do.

“Tell the gentleman what you would like.”

“Oh I’m sorry, you may remove my panties from your mouth.” Lily snickered.

I pulled the panties out of my mouth, they were soaked. The astonishment on his face made me blush. 

“I’ll, I’ll just have coffee” I said.

Lilly looked at me.  “Pay the man’”

“But, but I...”

Lilly took the panties from me, and put them half way in my pussy. Keeping my skirt lifted, she looked at the young lad. “Would you like to grab a pair of my panties, worn by me and deeply worn by her?”

“Push them the rest of the way in my little pet.” Lilly ordered.

The confused worker looked at Lilly, then at me, back to Lilly, then back to me. He slowly started to reach, waiting for something to happen. When I didn’t move he slowly inserted his finger into me pulling out his prize.

He filled our order with saying a word, but we got such a lovely smile as we left.

Lily placed her arm around me as we walked through the mall. This made me more nervous than people seeing my boobs or ass cheeks. What if someone I knew saw me and thought I was a lesbian?  Oh, I am a lesbian. I placed my arm around Lily and she moved her hand to the cheek of my ass as we walked through the mall.

We made our way back to the car. Lily pressed the key fob unlocking the car. I went around to the passenger side to discover the door was still locked. I looked in the window. Lily was smiling.  “If you wish to get into the car you must hand me your clothing through the window.”

Four high school age boys were walking our way to their car. The four of them were rough looking, and unkempt. 

“Well!” Lily said sternly.  I undressed quickly keeping an eye on my approaching quests I passed my shirt and skirt through the window crack.  “You can leave your shoes on.” Lily smirked.

The boys had seen the whole event and the pointing and jeers had started. Then Lily started to drive away.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

I then heard, “You should not have hesitated, you will learn my pet.”

They were laughing and the comments were crude and demeaning.

“Sweet ass babe.”

“Cute tits and those nipples.”  
 
One of the boys placed an arm around my waist, “Guess you need a ride home.”

They all laughed. The boy then moved his hand to my ass and squeezed hard, and gave my cheek a shake.

“Can you help me?” I pleaded.  Another boy swatted my ass very hard, bringing a tear to my eye. Two of the boys grabbed me by the arms, and started to physically move me to their car.

Approaching the car I was scared and sobbing. This did not seem to elicit any sympathy out of any of them. They pushed me into the back seat between the two boys who looked rougher than the other two. The boy on the right gave my nipple a hard tug and pinch. The car reeked of marijuana.

“Where to bitch?”

“Please help. I’ll do anything.” I said while crying.

This got a lot of hoots and hollers out of all four of them. I gave them my address and they started our journey. I hoped they would take me home and not of to some vacant lot, or some deserted area.  “Please take me home.”

“No one is there.”

“Please”

They drove the car straight to my home. I was relieved at first, and then I worried what would they do to me behind closed doors. The doors opened and I was dragged out of the car to the front door. I noticed Lilly in her window watching.

The smallest of the boys opened my front door pretending to be a gentleman. Once through the front door two of them pushed me to my knees. The leader of this group stood in front of me and nodded his head. My hands were pinched behind me and he wriggled out of his jeans. From the heat of the day or he had not bathed in a while the odor of his crotch was pungent.

He grabbed his stiffening cock putting it in my face. I took his cock in my mouth and reluctantly started to suck. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his dick deep down my throat .You could hear the sucking sound as he moved in and out.

“Hear that, this cunt is a pro.”

“Make her gag.” One of the boys hooted.

He kept pounding in and out. Then I did start to gag. With no warning he pulled out, and shot his load all over my face and breasts. This gave me a chance to gather myself. 

“Lick me clean slut.”

I started to whimper and sniffle.  As I licked his cock and balls clean of all cum.

The other three were worked up. One of them opened the refrigerator and started rustling through.  “Oh man, get the bitch in here.”

They pulled me to my feet and, pushed me into the kitchen. He came out with a bottle of chocolate syrup. He slowly squirted the chocolate all over my body. The coldness of my topping made me shiver and my nipples hard. The smallest of my captors had the canister of whip cream in his hand. I thought this was going to be kind of cute with the chocolate and whip cream on me, and this molestation could go in a more playful direction. Then the nozzle went in my ass. The force of the whip cream going made me gasp.

“Oh, oh, stop, stop please!”

They all laughed, and the can was shoved further up in me. The can fell to the floor and I was placed on the kitchen counter. Most of the whipped cream must have been used on me, as it was spewing out as I was sat on the counter. Two of them spread my legs as the third boy walked to me with something behind his back. Then the two boys holding me took a firm grip as a large cucumber that I had bought a few days earlier came into view.

I felt my body go riged, anticipating what I knew was about to happen.  With a satanical anger he shoved the cucumber in me.  “Take this in your twat, you fuckin twat!” He yelled.”

The cucumber’s skin was not smooth and the size of it made me go riged. They pumped it in and out with such ferocity I could only make guttural sounds. My legs instinctively tried to close but their grip was not to be overcome.

The more he shoved the cucumber in the more worked up they all got. The one boy who was holding my leg reached over and pinched my nipple and then pulled and twisted. I think he would have done me harm but the chocolate made it slippery. 

He threw the cucumber across the room and pulled me down on top of him. I maneuvered myself so his dick was inside of me and fucked him for all my worth. He came quickly.  This took a lot of the steam out of the group. With his cum running down my leg, I took the third boy’s cock into my mouth and was sucking deep and hard. I could smell the urine as I felt it on my ass and legs. The last boy was peeing on me. I kept sucking as best I could I was such a slut. I was now a thing to be used.

They left as I laid there on the tile floor covered in pee, cum, and chocolate. The boys had left as I laid there oblivious to what was going on around me. My mind was swimming. I could hear the front door had been left open, but I did not care. I was in my own little world.

The more I recalled my degradation, the more I could feel my own desires beginning to peak. I turned on my back and started to masturbate.  Hearing traffic go by the house I imagined people watching me as my fingers worked their magic. I then started to thrust two of my fingers in and out of my cunt, and I came in a torrent of ecstasy again and again.

I awoke, it was late afternoon. I had to get things cleaned up quickly.  I went to the front door totally naked. I shut the door with no regard as to who might see me. The last thing I had to do was to clean myself up.

The warm water poured over me. I felt numb and detached from myself. 

Lily’s phone had a message. I have learned my lesson I will not hesitate to do your bidding.

“Oh my pet, you have so many lessons to learn, so many.”
Published 
Written by specialkathy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments