Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The taming of my son's girlfriend

"She just needed someone to tame her and it wasn't going to be my son"

87
11 Comments 11
68.0k Views 68.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

My twenty year old son’s girlfriend was a regular bitch. She was constantly in his face yelling at him. He seemed to be unable to ever do anything right, and I couldn’t understand why he tolerated it.

One day she was especially giving him a hard time before he had to leave for work. I’d had had enough. As he walked out the door, I shoved her up against the wall. While pinning her there, I reached down under her skirt and pulled her thong down her legs. I told her that I’d had had enough and that she was going to be treated like the spoiled child she was.

I picked her 5’5”, 115lb frame up and carried her to the closest chair. I laid her across my lap and began spanking her heart shaped bare ass. At first she struggled but then seemed to resign herself to being spanked. Tears streamed down her face and loud whimpers escaped from her throat.

At first, I smelled it…arousal! She then began to push her hips into my lap. It was subtle at first but then became very obvious. The whimpers turned to moans. The tears ceased. I pushed her flaming red ass off my lap and onto the floor.

She crawled up into a kneeling position between my knees. Her hands were down to her sides rubbing her ass. She locked her eyes with mine and I could see it. There was total lust in them. Without saying a word, her hands reached for my zipper and began removing my cock from its confines. Once open, she pulled my pants down my legs. With a practiced movement she pulled her dress over her head. Her body was now fully exposed to me. Her “C” sized tits were firm and nipples hard.

Without so much as a word spoken between us, she shoved my eight inch stiff cock into her mouth. I watched as her blonde ponytail bobbed before me. It felt good and was not going to allow me to last very long. My hips began to push up forcing my cock deeper into the back of her throat. I grabbed her ponytail and impaled my cock. She gagged. I then felt her reach up and lightly cup my balls with her fingers. This was too much and I erupted down her throat. She was unable to fully swallow all of my seed and some of it dribbled out the corners of her mouth.

I grabbed her pony tail and stood her up. My anger over the earlier treatment of my son had not fully gone away. She began “Mr. C…” before I cupped my hand over her mouth.

She was told, “Shush…not a word.” I picked her up and carried her down the hall to my bedroom. Unceremoniously I tossed her on the bed, and began removing the rest of the clothing I had. Her eyes locked on the thick cock dangling between my thighs.

Rolling her onto her belly, I crawled onto the bed and laid down on top of her. My mouth right next to her ear. My body fully engulfing hers. I whispered into her ear, “You know you want this…” She pushed her ass back in a not so subtle response.

My cock had regained its strength and began to search for her moistness. The aroma of her arousal filling the room. Her hips began to undulate like the bitch in heat she was. My cock found the notch between her thighs and pushed forward to feel her sopping wet pussy. As soon as she felt the head of my cock at the entrance to her sex lips, she arched her hips for better access. The head of my cock easily slipped into her wanton hole. I decided to tease her a bit. In and out with just the head of my cock.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

“Please”, she pleaded into the mattress.

Quietly into her ear I asked, “Please what? Say it, slut.”

She turned to look at me and gasped, “Fuck me.”

“Why should I?” was my response.

With lust and pleading in her eyes she said, “I need to be fucked. I need a hard cock deep inside me. PLEASE!”

At this point, I shoved my cock as deep and hard as I could muster. She let out a loud scream that must have been heard by the entire neighborhood. It certainly reverberated off the bedroom walls.

I began to thrust in and out of her tight hole. The head constantly nudging her cervix. She was panting at this point. I was enjoying how her tight pussy was trying to milk the cum from my balls. Her hips were constantly in motion, trying to both draw me in deeper and reach that one sweet spot. Her moans were getting quite loud and then her body began to violently convulse under me. This seemed to go on forever until she finally fell limp under me. She had gushed all over my cock and bed.

I pulled out and rubbed my drenched cock over her rosebud. At first she was too out of it to realize what I had in store for her. Once the head was aligned with her sweet asshole, I began to push forward. The head popped in instantly causing her to gasp for air. She turned towards me and before she could say anything, I placed my hand across her mouth - effectively silencing her. I continued to push forward with my stiff cock. Her eyes opened wide and began to plead. I was having none of it. I hissed into her ear, “You’re mine to do as I wish.” I finally bottomed out deep in her bowels. I gave her some time to relax and get used to my being so deep inside of her.

Once I felt her ring relax I began to slowly thrust into her. Having already cum, I should normally have been able to last for a while but the tightness was beginning to take its toll. With an increasing speed, I began to fuck her into the mattress. My frustration and anger with her earlier now focusing totally on the ownership and possession of her body. My hand still across her mouth muffling her screams.

It was then that I saw it in her eyes…. total submission. Her body completely relaxed and she turned her ass up towards my pistoning cock. Her hands snaked down to the cheeks of her ass and pulled them wide open. My balls were loudly slapping against her sopping wet pussy lips. My balls tightened and released a torrent of seed deep into her bowels. I think I felt her body twitching but was too exhausted to fully realize what was happening about me. I slumped forward onto her.

It was later that she admitted that she was trying to push my son’s buttons in hopes of him standing up to her and being the alpha male, she needed. In all other ways she loved him to death but needed to be owned. Once or twice a month she would stop by my house to take her place before me. That has now been the norm for the last eighteen years…

 

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments