Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thou Shalt Obey!

"She is trained to be the perfectwife"

51
20 Comments 20
29.2k Views 29.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
 
I had just turned eighteen, and I was headed off to college. I thought I was so mature, and knew everything. I was brought up in a Christian home and had never had a steady boyfriend.

Collage had been going for a couple of weeks when I saw that there was a bible study group that met on Wednesday. I was excited to start the bible study, hoping to meet some good Christian friends.

I arrived at the meeting early and sat there watching people come in. It was about time to start when a very hansom boy walked in. I closed my eyes and prayed. My prayers were answered when he sat right next to me, and gave me the biggest smile.

After the study club was over he introduced himself as Daniel. I thought he was the most hansom boy I Had ever met. We went out to dinner and spent the whole night talking. He was so kind and funny. The next day I could not concentrate on my classes thinking of him.

The rest of the school year we were inseparable. Daniel was such a gentleman, and always treated me with such respect. Daniel was a senior and I was a freshman. Graduation was quickly approaching and I was worrying if I would lose him forever, for he was heading back to his home town to take over his family business.

When he asked me to marry him I said yes immediately without even thinking. My parents had not even met Daniel. They came to his graduation to meet him and his family. His family was so nice and my parents were impressed with both Daniel and his family. I think my mom even had a little bit of a crush on Daniel herself, although dad was a bit worried about me being so young and leaving college.

Our plans were for me to go with Daniel to his home town for a couple of weeks. Then we were going to spend some time with my parents, and to plan our wedding.

The drive was very long but as long as I was with Daniel it did not matter. Daniel was my everything, and I was his.

When we got to his house his mother greeted me at our car she gave me such a warm welcome.
His mom carried my luggage to my room and special flowers were there waiting for me.

It was getting late his family was ready to retire. Daniel walked me to my bedroom, and informed me we were to have a meeting with his pastor in the morning. I was a bit up set and nervous. Daniel reassured me he was a very sweet man and he just wanted to meet the girl he had heard so much about.

Daniel woke me at about six o’clock and told me we needed to get going. I needed to have time to get ready but I was told there was no need for that I was beautiful as I was. I sulked all the way to the church, and let Daniel know how angry I was meeting such an important person and did not even get a shower. Daniel said that there was no need and that I would understand.

“What does that mean?”

Then Daniel razed his voice to me he had never done that before. I felt hurt and a little bit, scared.
“I’m sorry I did not mean to be difficult.”

Daniel said very little till we got to the church. He apologized and I felt a bit better. I did not like being emotionally separated from my love, and best friend.

As we were waiting for the preacher he held my hand firmly, not saying a word.

The preacher’s wife came out introducing herself as Debbie, and invited me back. I looked back at Daniel to see a lustful look in his eye. Debbie explained that he would be counseled in a separate room.

The preacher’s office was beautiful with a large desk, and beautiful religious decorations. Brother Stan introduced himself to me, and asked me to sit. He was a beautiful man, missing his calling to being a model.

Behind his desk on the wall was a sign. It read Wives submit yourselves unto your husbands as unto the lord.

Our conversation was very pleasant until he started to ask me personal questions. He asked me if I believed the bible was the word of God. I told him I absolutely did. He then asked me about my love and devotion to Daniel. I expressed that he was everything to me and I would do anything to please him. I looked to his wife and to Brother Stan to make sure they understood my love for my husband to be.

Brother Stan smiled and said Daniel wanted me to go through the Platinum Biblical Training Program.
 
I did not know what to say, “Training Program.”

I wanted to be everything for Daniel and the lord.

Brother Stan stood, and with the help of his wife (Debbie) I got out of my chair. He walked and around the desk and took both my hands checking me out from head to toe. This made me feel very uncomfortable. He looked at his wife and she came by my side, and quietly asked me to remove all my clothing.

Nobody had seen me naked since I was a small child. My parents, Daniel, not even a doctor had seen me nude in probably fifteen years. I was so shocked that as Debbie started to help me undress.I did or said nothing until I was in my bra and panties. I then started to say something, but the look I received from Brother Stan stopped me and I just complied removing my undergarments.

The look from this man of God was pure evil as he lusted after my body. His wife comforted me and led me through a door to a large shower area, something you would see in a locker room. Debbie then let her dress fall to the floor exposing her body as well.

As she stood there naked I was taken by her beauty. She then turned on one of the showers, and I chuckled at what Daniel had said about no need for me to clean myself up this morning. She led us under the water, and she started to wash the two of us off. She touched me so affectionately rubbing my breasts and ass. She spent a lot of time cleaning areas only I had touched, and letting her hands wonder around her own body.

I got the feeling that this sensual show was just that she was showing off to her husband who was watching this whole ordeal.

I could feel his eyes boring through me and my legs were feeling week. Debbie grabbed me helping to hold me as I gathered myself. I could feel her breasts and body up against me. Her touch was awaking feelings inside, along with being so exposed and exploited was making me gitty.

He watched as we went back into his office without even drying off. The cold air in his office caused my nipples to become hard and erect. This did not go unnoticed by our so called holy man.

I was led down the hallway of the church completely naked to a little room at the end of the hall. The preachers wife closed the door and had me sit in front of a small mirrored desk. She put her dress on leaving me naked. She started to put makeup on my eyes telling how wonderful it was going to be when I give up myself to my husband and to devote myself to pleasing him in every way.

She smiled as she continued to place makeup on my face. “OH I just love doing makeup, and you are so beautiful.”

“Now listen your training is going to be rough, my husband is a stickler for obedience.”

She turned me so I could see myself in the mirror, and I did look beautiful. I gasped at what I saw in myself.

“When you are done with your training and married I’ll show you how to do makeup, I promise.”

Pastor Stan came in the room asking if we were done. Looking at me he grinned. I’m not sure if his grin was one of personal lust, or something wicked that he knew about, and I did not.

He ran his hand through my hair looking deep into my eyes. His touch left a cold feeling in my heart.
His voice carried authority.

“Part of your training is to loose inhibition, and yourself.”

I was led to a large room that had several tables with chairs around them. On one end of the room was a table standing all by itself. He had me lie on the table, and proceeded to tie my hands to two bolts that were above my head. Debbie then spread my legs securing them to the table.

They both left the room without saying a word. I was lying their tied, exposed and totally alone. I had not been touched by a boy other than to kiss me. Now I was being exposed to such sexual deviance that both scares me and is starting to excite at the same time. My sexual arousal was very scary to me. Why is others depravity so exciting, and why was Debbie’s touch such a tingling experience.

Lying there with these thoughts were traversing through my head the door opened and several ladies came into the room carrying trays of food.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

These trays were placed all around me. The food smelled so good, for I had not had a chance to eat. Then plates and other utensils were placed on the table before all the ladies left.

Then I could hear many male voices coming towards me. I tried twisting around to see but I was so tightly bound, seeing behind me was impossible. As they entered into the room they saw my struggles, and there comments were like that of a bunch of men at a construction site. There comments were very flattering and rude at the same time.

They took plates and started to fill them with the food that was surrounding me. As more of the men walked past me glaring at my body I could feel a tension wetness building between my legs. I wanted to touch myself, but that was impossible. I don’t even think I would have cared that all these men were watching. My desire for relief was overwhelming. One of the older men placed his finger on my nipple, running it between my legs. His touch, that violation, pushed me over the edge. I came in violet waves of ecstasy.

The degradation of such a personal act being publicly performed in front of all these men made me feel cheap. I started to cry as all the men cheered, and hooted at my orgasm. As the men ate I could hear their comments and could see them glaring in my direction as they finished eating.

Finally they started to clear the plates from around me. Debbie came into the room and untied me from the table. She held me, and whispered in my ear that I was going to be the most beautiful lady in the church. I held her tight and placed my head on her shoulder.

My body was still a bit weak from the orgasm, and I was a little shaky still. Debbie started to lead me out of the room. She swatted my bottom affectionately, and my training needed to continue.
We went back to the pastor’s office where Brother Stan sat on the edge of his desk. He looked at me feeling my body with his eyes. I looked at Debbie who had a look of concern on her face. Her beauty put her on the top of the food chain here. She was not use to her husband giving admiring looks to other women, I’m guessing.

Debbie picked up riding crop, and the preacher picked up a marker. He looked at me smiling and started in on one of his speeches.

“Our men don’t cheat on their wives”. Do you know why?”

I shook my head no.

“Our women know how to please their husbands, that’s why.”

He uncapped the marker and started writing on my body. Cunt was written on the lower part of belly. Tit was written on my chest and something else was written on my backside. Debbie walked in closer and had a worried look on her face.

Brother Stan placed his hands between my legs and spread them. He then cupped both breasts and asked,
“What are these”?

“They are my breasts”.

That answer got me a sharp slap with the riding crop. I did not know what he wanted and the delay got me another stripe on my backside.

Brother Stan asked, “can you read.” “What is written on your chest?”

I looked down, in a crying voice I meekly said, “Tits.”

At giving that answer Debbie came over and kissed both breasts making my nipples hard. She placed her hands on my butt.

I said, “That’s my ass, rub my ass.”

I looked into her eyes as she cupped my ass. Then I kissed her feeling my body start to tingle in anticipation.

Then I said something that came out of my mouth driven by carnal lust I did not know I had before that moment. I placed my hands between my legs, and said.

“That’s my juicy cunt I want you to eat my cunt.”

Brother Stan’s smile was pure evil. He looked at his wife she kneeled and placed her face between my legs without hesitation. I realized that my desire for her may not have been mutual, but her level of obedience made her a sex toy for her husbands every desire.

The touch of her tongue was exquisite. She ran the tip of her tongue on my clit in slow circles. I pulled my lips further apart letting that magic tongue explore my inner lips. She brought me to another orgasm that caused me to fall to my knees. I rested my body on Debbie’s naked form. As I recovered my strength I realized what kind of obedience was going to be expected of me by Daniel.

I whispered in Debbie’s ear an apology. I had put her in a situation which she was not comfterable with, and I may have opened doors Brother Stan will want to walk through again. I could see in her eyes she was realizing this also.

Brother Stan looked at me with his wife and said.“Your training is complete."

You have progressed through your training faster than anyone else. You may have had no sexual experience before this day, but we have unearthed an inner slut, and lesbian side of you that will please your new husband. Your marriage to Daniel will take place this afternoon.

Debbie took my hand and led me back to the shower. She undressed again, and I was caught staring at her body. I came to her holding her naked form feeling her skin against mine. She washed my body and the touch of her hands gave a sensation through my whole body.

After we dried off she styled my hair, and reapplied my makeup. I was led down a long hallway onto a stage with a curtain in front of it. There was a life size cross of to one side. Debbie led me over to the cross. Brother Stan came into the room and had me stand in front of the cross. I was finding his speeches were long and meaningless. I was ready for what I needed to do.

Brother Stan firmly secured my hands and feet to the cross. He looked me in the eye, and said.

“You will be the bride of Daniel like the church is the bride of Christ.”

Within a short period of time I could hear a large commotion on the other side of the curtain. I could tell there were a large number of people gathering. I stared to shake. How many people were out there? I felt my nakedness all over again.

It sounded as if the crowd was starting to settle when, Debbie came over towards me. She gave me a gentile kiss and apologized. I was now sweating wondering what was going to happen, but knowing not to ask. She tied my knees apart exposing my pussy, and my lips were getting moist and starting to spread exposing my inner lips. My heart was now pumping at a million miles an hour, and my breathing was very rapid.

Debbie then tied a very large vibrating dildo to the cross about six inches below my pussy. The curtains then parted to reveal Daniel up on stage, along with the preacher. Brother Stan had a bible in hand, and had changed into a suit. The worst part was that the church was standing room only. I would guess that there might have been a thousand people starring at my well exposed body.

The preacher started into the wedding ceremony. I did not hear a word he was saying. I found out that not only did spreading my knees make me a spectacle, but my legs were starting to get tired. Nobody was paying any attention to the preachers wedding sermon. One thousand sets of eyes were watching me, including Daniel. Daniel had a carnal expression on his face that I had never seen before.

My legs were giving out and the vibrator was now touching my pussy. This huge dildo spread my vagina to its limits. The vibrations started to give me uncontrollable urges to fuck this toy....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by specialkathy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments