Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tied In Knots

"Forced to pleasure, can she stand the heat?"

13
4 Comments 4
34.6k Views 34.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Her body protested, fists clenching as she fought against the restraints that held her still. She was tied to the bed, arms locked above her head, her ankles spread and bound to opposite bed posts by silken ropes. She was also blindfolded, and her hair was mussed from being tossed around as she shifted to pull at the bindings. You stood and watched her, silently, her struggles arousing you. She didn’t know you were there, would have only been able to tell from your breathing but she was too noisy herself, fighting as she was to break free. You watched the lift and fall of her beautiful breasts, fast, furious, her nipples slightly peaked in the chilly room. Her body twisted and turned, revealing pink cleft, a flash of hip and you hardened staring at her.

You left your view point beside the door and strode into the room, removing your clothes as you came closer. She heard you and immediately stilled, her frantic breathing loud in the quiet of the room. Before you tied her you told her not to speak, to make no sound. Her body was tense, flush from her exertions, her chest moving rapidly up and down causing her breasts to jiggle slightly. You reached out one hand, gloved in leather and touched her gently, stroking a finger tip over her nipple. It hardened immediately

Your other hand came up suddenly, twisting into her hair and you tugged her head back to meet your kiss, hard, deep, long, your tongue sweeping into her mouth and stealing her breath. She moaned against you, a moan of defeat, surrender and the kiss turned wanton as she participated, her tongue sliding over yours in seduction. You nibbled on her lower lip, tugging it into your mouth and sucking on it.

Leaving her mouth suddenly you bury your mouth in her neck, leaving bites on her sensitive flesh there, turning her head to give you better access. Her skin reddens from the assault of lips and teeth and you know she will have bruising there in the morning, but you don’t care. You want to mark her as yours, to leave your stamp on her flesh so she knows in the morning she belongs to you.

Your other hand suddenly touches her, ice cold and wet from the cubes you are dripping over her body. Her body shivers under the dripping ice, fat drops landing on her body in splatters. You trail the ice cube over her nipples, hardening them instantly and causing them to pebble tightly. The ice trails down her stomach, leaving a pool of water in her belly button and then drifts lower, into her warm cleft and against that sensitive flesh. She squirms to try and close her legs, but is strapped tight, her body unable to shift that much. She moans loudly, but you ignore her and taking the ice cube, almost melted, you insert it into her hot channel and leave it.

Your mouth now trails over her, licking up the spattered droplets and warming her flesh. The ice cube inside her is cold, but melting rapidly, causing a tiny river of water to trickle from her body and your tongue is desperate to taste it. Before you can make it there though you must feast on her breasts and take each nipple into your mouth, biting gently and then laving them with your tongue, two very different sensations and making her jump slightly on the bed. She twists against her bindings again, wanting to lower her arms to her sides but unable to move. Helpless against you she moans, surrender in the sound as she begins to experience pleasure from all you’re doing to her.

Finally making it to between her legs, you watch the trickle of cold water leaving her opening and place your tongue against her to sample. She jerks at the first touch of you, her legs trying to close but you just smile and continue. Your tongue is hot against her and you stab it into her depths, making her hips rise up off the bed as you taste her nectar. She shivers beneath you and your tongue dances, flicking and tasting of her.

dalthonTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dalthonTS

You find her sensitive clitoris and lave your warm tongue over it, lips suckling it, tongue curling over it and she is overwhelmed with sensation.

Without warning your tongue and lips are removed and again she has ice trailed over her warm moist slit, so very cold and biting, and she tosses and turns on the bed. You place the ice at her opening, and then your tongue pushes it in, following after and sucking all the water away. The sensations of hot and cold are driving her mad, and you drink your fill of her, lapping until the ice cube has again melted.

She feels for the first time your hands upon her, without leather gloves and they are smoothing a hot oil against her. Your fingers slide into her very wet channel, pushing the oil deep and leaving a warm tingling sensation in their wake. You also take the oil and slide it over her rosebud, pushing a long finger inside her there, the oil lubricating you nicely. Taking a small vibrator you insert it there, sliding it all the way in, ignoring the gasp that comes from her at the invasion. Leaving it inside her, you turn it on, and instantly the vibrating starts. She moans and arches off the bed.

Without warning you hold onto her hips and plunge yourself into her depths. You can feel her muscles clench around you as you slide deep and stop. She is completely pinned under you, her head tossing side to side and her attempts to bring her arms down feeble in the confusion of having you inside her. You can feel the vibrator inside her, against your shaft, and balls, and it is erotic to know she has both openings filled.

You pull out and thrust back in again, grinding against her in a slow motion designed to inflame but not push her over the edge. She is torn, her body starting to respond to your movements, her mind screaming against the fact she is aroused by this. You continue to move in the slow manner, in then out, forcing her to take you over and over again until she gives a shuddering sigh and arches her hips towards you

This is the signal you’ve been waiting for and you thrust hard, fast, your movements against her also causing the vibrator to be thrust into her. She screams at the sensations you are giving her, and you capture her mouth in yours, sliding your hands up her outstretched arms to hold her hands down to the bed. Your body is hard, moving so very strongly against hers and she can do nothing but receive. Over and over you go thrusting in and out, the vibrator feeling wonderful along your shaft

Suddenly she arches her body very strongly, her breasts thrust upwards and her hips taking you in deep and she orgasms, helpless against the tide of feeling you have caused her. She moans as you continue to thrust into her, hard and fast adjusting yourself now to push in as much as you can. Your hands come to her pubic bones and hold her still to your ravaging, and then you slide one hand onto her clit, your thumb stroking that sensitive nub and she screams out loud again. Her muscles milk your shaft, squeezing and clenching over it until you groan and fill her. Gritting your teeth you make no real sounds as your orgasm rips through you, over and over, heightened by the vibrator still inside her body.

You rest for a moment, catching your breath at the encounter and then you get off her. You walk away from her, closing the door to leave her in complete darkness. She opens her mouth to call for you, but remembers your warning, so she waits because she knows to speak now will be to continue this sensuous torment and she’s not sure if she can survive the next round. Besides, she wants her turn to tie you up, for she has many a wicked thing in her mind to do to you.

She drifts off to sleep, still bound, content, not knowing you’re watching her…

Published 
Written by DoIDare
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments