Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Took What Wasn’t Mine

"Ella Ross has been a tease to Kai’s cock for three years."

14
5 Comments 5
32.0k Views 32.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story

After three years of being close to the beautiful hot, young Ella Ross and not ever touching, it became too much for under my belt. It had to be dealt with. And soon! But how? 

Ella was 22-years-old, stood 5’4” and had long black curly hair, blue eyes, pouty lips, and 34DD perfect plump titties. Sum it up, she was a fucking goddess and she knew it. For three long agonizing years, I’d watched her walk every day into my work wearing another of her taunting, cock twitching outfits. Enough was enough. 

“Hey, Kai.” Ella leaned down and her black and white striped top showed off her beautiful breasts. My gaze automatically shot down to her pushed up cleavage. She cleared her throat and her eyes widened. 

“Uh, sorry. Hi, Ella.” I could already feel my cock pulsing. 

“I was wondering if you were doing anything tonight. I have this big exam coming up soon for nursing school and I need someone to practice on. Would you be willing?” 

Bingo! My perfect chance to take what I’d been waiting for. 

“Sure. What time sounds good to you?” My eyes kept trailing down to her perfect chest. Each time I gave less of a fuck if she caught me. 

“Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to leave early today and just follow me home?” As she talked, her chest bounced around with each word and it got harder to pay attention to what she said. 

Her eyes lit up with excitement and her lips twerked up into a hungry smile. Did she want this too? Oh, it’d be so much easier if she wanted this too. 

“Sounds perfect. Just come get me when you’re ready.” She smiled and strutted away, her perfect ass swaying and leaving a pain in my cock that would soon be eased. 

~~~

Ella walked up to me with a perfect smile, “You ready?” Her tits bounced as she came to a stop. 

“Lead the way.” 

We headed out of the building and we split off to our cars. 

As I got in my car, I noticed my full standing dick. It had been three months since I’d got my cock wet and it was about time to end the spell. 

We pulled into Ella’s driveway ten minutes later and I was ready to take what was mine. She unlocked her door and dropped her things on a couch. I closed the door behind me and took off my jacket. 

Ella took off hers and asked, “Would you like something to drink?”

I declined and made my way over to her. As her back was turned toward the sink, I came up behind her and grabbed her waist. 

“Um, Kai, what’re you doing?” 

“Taking what’s mine.”

Her body tensed. “Kai?” 

I slid my hand down to her crotch and grabbed her warm pussy through her pants. She breathed restlessly. I started to rub her pussy with my left hand and grabbed a handful of tit with my right.

“Kai! What the fuck...” 

I kissed her neck and Ella went weak. letting out a stifled moan. I unbuttoned her pants and slid my fingers through her slick wet pussy. 

“Oh, fuck! Your pussy is just what I imagined it to be.”

She moaned loudly. I twirled my fingers around her perfect clit. 

I forced her hands onto the counter and she moaned even louder. I grabbed the waist of her jeans and pulled them to her ankles. Her plump ass jiggled and I bent to grab her ass cheek and slide my tongue over her panty line. 

Domenica_luv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Domenica_luv

“Oh... fuck,” she breathed. I pulled her panties down with my teeth and slipped a finger into her pussy. Another moan escaped her lips. I stood up and took another handful of her titties. She leaned back onto me and closed her eyes, clearly in pleasure. I smiled at how fucking sexy she was. Her slick pussy felt good between my fingers. I slid my finger in and out of her wet vagina. Her hips began thrashing against each motion. I stepped back to look at her perfect ass one more time. 

I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. I grabbed my dick with my fist and I could see the lust in her eyes. She licked her lips and her knees went weak. I flipped her back over and brought her leg up onto the counter. 

Her pink pussy was dripping with her juices. I grabbed my dick and ran it up her slit. Ella moaned so loudly I nearly lost my load. I could feel more of her juice flow down to my dick.

I rubbed my cock on her clit twice more and she moaned with each flick. “Ella, you want this dick, don’t you?” She responded by pushing her plump ass against my shaft. 

I stuck my dick in her pussy and smacked her ass. “You like that, little whore?” I rocked my hips harder and she moaned louder. 

“Kai! Oh, fuck.”

I wrapped my fingers in her long hair and yanked a bit for grip.

Ella’s pussy erupted and my dick was soaked with her cum. Every time I got rough with her, she got wetter than the sea. 

She reached to her pink pussy and started to play with it. I slapped her hand away and held her hands down with one hand. With the other, I began to roughly play with her pussy. I fucked her sweet hole like that for ten minutes. 

 I slid my cock out and flipped her around and slipped it back in. Ella’s eyes rolled and she bit her lip. I slapped one of her titties hard and she gasped. She propped herself up on the counter with her hands and began rocking her hips. Ella slid back and forth on my dick and I looked down. Her pink pussy was stretched out on my wet dick. Ella’s pussy began to tighten around my cock and I knew what that meant. I gripped her hips and started to pound her pink pussy.

“Kai, Kai... you’re gonna...you’re gonna--“

I smacked her titty again and she exploded with cum on my dick. I took a titty in my mouth and swirled my tongue around her nipple, beckoning it to become hard. She pulled and tugged on her other tit and again I smacked her hand away. I then slapped her tit and grabbed it forcefully leaving a clear red print of my hand. 

  My dick was throbbing and I could feel my load making its way out. I pumped into her pussy a couple more times and then slid out my cock. My load was very big and I let it out on her stomach. 

  “Next time you're a tease to my cock, I’ll be harder.”

She smiled. “That just gives me more motive to get that pink cock inside me again.”

She slid a finger in my cum and licked it. Damn, this bitch was a slut. I dressed and prepared to head out.

“Kai?” Ella’s voice was soft and tired. 

“Yeah?” 

“What’re you doing later tonight?”

 

 

Published 
Written by insane69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments