Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under Arrest Part 2

"Deputy Williams isn't nearly done with me..."

25
7 Comments 7
25.0k Views 25.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I went on through the next week as if nothing had happened between Deputy Williams and I. I walked the dogs every evening as usual. I may have walked with more swing in my ass, but that is beside the point.

Deputy Williams stuck to his usual script. He cruised the main drag. The only thing that changed is that he didn't pull over and make smart ass remarks. What he did do was slow down in his cruiser and follow along side me while I walked. I tried like hell to ignore him but I always gave in and looked. There he would be, one arm over the wheel, leaning over, just looking at me. With his shades on.

I acted like I never noticed. But, to be truthful, the sexual tension was eating me up. I really would have liked to fuck him again. However, I told myself that I hated him and that there was no way I was going to give it to him again. He was a jerk.

I don't know how he happened to know I was going to be out on the road, but he eventually caught up to me one evening a few weeks later. I was driving out of town on one of the back roads to go to the nearest town with a real supermarket. I was dressed in a sun dress with a lightweight sweater and sandals.

I was driving without really thinking about it. Running through my shopping list in my head. Suddenly behind me lights and sirens. This jerked me out of my dream world. I looked at my dashboard and realized I was going 50, about 10 miles above the speed limit. Shit!

I pulled over to the shoulder and waited for the officer to approach. I looked up to see Deputy Williams walking slowly up to the drivers side window. A strange thrill ran down my spine. I felt a rush of wetness in my panties.

Oh my God! I had to play it cool. We were not going to fuck! I swore to myself that I was going to be cool, calm and collected. Keep your big mouth shut, I told myself firmly.

Deputy Williams appeared at the window, lips in a grim line, shades reflecting the countryside. I pushed the button to roll down the window. I looked into his shaded eyes, imagining his blue eyes behind them. I tried to shake off the flush of desire trembling in me. I hate this man. I said it several times in my head.

"Good evening ma'am, license and registration please." said Deputy Williams.

Silently, I handed them over. He whipped out his flashlight and shone it on the paperwork. Even though it wasn't dark enough to need it.

"Do you know how fast you were going ma'am?" he asked without looking up. There was a slight note of sarcasm in his voice.

"No." I said flatly, telling myself to remain calm, ignore the throbbing feeling between my legs and get this over with.

"Ma'am, I am going to need you to step out of the car." he said, this time the smart ass tone was unmistakable.

"Deputy Williams, there is no need for that." I said. Even as I felt my body betray me, nipples hardening...breath quickening.

"Ma'am, either you get out of the car or I call for back up." Deputy Williams' voice was hard and I knew then that I had better not play any games.

Deputy Williams stepped back and opened the door. I swung my legs over and stepped down from my SUV. My dress twisted up around my thighs and I was sure I flashed him unintentionally. At least that's what I told myself.

Deputy Williams took me by the elbow to the front of his squad car. He pushed me down over the hood, although not as roughly as I expected.

I submitted to his frisk search without protest. His hands were decidedly intimate in performing the task. His hands roamed my body, touching and squeezing everywhere but the intimate parts. I felt strangely disappointed.

He stopped suddenly and I sensed him step back from me. I waited, bent over the hood of the squad car. What was he doing back there? I began to feel uncertain and vulnerable.

Just as I was about to open my mouth and seal my fate, without warning he was behind me, pressing his hard cock up against my ass. I struggled briefly, more from the need to remain in total control than real resistance. Deputy Williams rubbed against my backside. I pushed my ass back into his hard on without thinking. I could feel his duty belt dig into the small of my back.

"Knock it off asshole. We are not having a repeat performance." I hissed at him.

He cupped my right breast and whispered huskily in my ear, "Why can't you be nice to me Maddy?" it was the first time he had ever used my first name.

He massaged my breast and rubbed seductively against me. I tried in vain to remain motionless and unresponsive. But my will was flagging. I felt my blood run hot and concentrate in the core of my womanhood.

He whispered my name in my ear over and over.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

My body warmed the cold surface of the car.

"Come on Maddy, show me what you really want." His hand drifted down my hip and yanked up my dress over my ass. He jerked my panties down, shoving them down to my knees.

He used his knee to push my legs apart. He pressed his erection more fully against my ass. His thigh pushed into my wet pussy.

The slow grinding continued. It was driving me wild. Every nerve in my body was tingling and my pussy felt like it was engulfed in flames.

Deputy Williams pushed the straps of my sun dress down my arms. He unclasped my bra and exposed my breasts to the dusk.

He pinched and rolled the nipples of both my breast in his fingers. The last remnants of resistance melted. I was more than ready to be fucked. I dimly realized this while telling myself that I still hated this man. I didn't recognize the contradictions in my reasoning. My body was too excited for my brain to think clearly.

He moved his hands between my legs and began to rub my clit slowly. I moaned out loud while my body to melded into his hard one.

His fingers left my clit, they traveled down my slit, up and down he rubbed slowly, almost lightly. My cunt was pulsing with desire, juice ran down my inner thighs.

He thrust two long fingers into my snatch. His fingers pushed in and out of my cunt faster and faster. I arched my back and bore down on his fingers. Moaning and crying out, my hips moved back and forth. He pulled his fingers out and pushed one digit into my anus. Deputy Williams gently pushed it in and out of my ass. He quickened his pace and soon I was wild to have him inside me.

His finger left my ass as he moved slightly back away from my body. Before I had the chance to complain, I heard his pants unzip.

In the next moment his hard cock was pushing into my tight pussy. He pushed me forward onto the hood, smashing my breasts against it. I could only lie with my check pressed hard against the squad car, moaning and submitting to the total claim his cock had staked in my pussy.

Over and over he thrust his magnificent cock into my pussy. My fingers spread out against the metal of the hood.

I was barely aware that he was whispering to me. "That's it baby, take this cock! Make me come Maddy, show me you want it!" over and over again he whispered. His breath was hot in my ear as he ground out his demands.

My nipples were rock hard diamonds. A continuous thrill shot down my spine. His cock inside me was building me up to an inevitable explosion with each hard thrust.

"Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me, fuck me...harder, harder please fuck me harder." I begged with the abandon of a women on the verge of cumming.

I felt the blood rush to my cunt, I unconsciously held my breath and I came onto his cock without warning.

"Oh my God, oh, oh, oh!" I came with his cock still thrusting hard and fast in me. The release was intense and ultimately satisfying in the way that only a good thorough fuck is.

Soon, Deputy Willams stiffened and slammed every inch into my cunt. He came in full force, so much cum that I felt it dripping out of me before he pulled his dick out of my pussy.

He rested over me and kissed the back of my neck. "Baby that was so good. Can we go back to my place after my shift? There is a lot more I want to do to you and you do to me." He said this in such a sweet way, I almost believed that he was a nice guy.

He pulled out and I turned to face him and kiss him. I really did want to. He was still wearing his damned shades. While he fucked me... that started to piss me off. On top of that, he knew I was married ...he must be nuts to think I could just go off and fuck around whenever I wanted.

In coming to that conclusion I convinced myself he only said that to ease the parting.

"Look Dave, If you just want a fuck buddy it will have to revolve around my schedule." I said. I pulled my panties back up and pulled my dress back down my hips.

He said nothing and I watched my reflection in his shades. I don't know why, but that made me madder.

I turned to get back into my SUV. He grabbed my arm and spoke in a hiss. "This isn't over, you and I are going to talk about this. Know this, I don't give up easily. Your a fantastic fuck and I am far from ready to say goodbye to that."

I jerked my arm from his grasp and almost ran to my vehicle. I got in and turned the ignition shakily. I drove off thinking that I had really gotten myself into a world of shit.

Published 
Written by sweetconcubine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments