Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome Home, part one

"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."

22
13 Comments 13
19.8k Views 19.8k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Neal Cannon always seemed to be looking at me lustfully. He never said anything that might be construed as remotely sexual, but his look always made me feel like he was thinking about dragging me off somewhere and ravishing me. I'd seen that look in other men's eyes on many occasions, and it always meant that I was either going to fuck or fight off their advances. With Neal though it always ended there. Just the look.

My friend Francisca thought it was just wishful thinking on my part. She was at least partly right, I suppose. Neal is attractive enough, tall, well built, and in terrific shape. He has one of those faces that will grow distinguished with age and a thick luscious head of black hair that I'd love to run my fingers through. His hands are beautiful. Seeing his hands always made me wonder what they'd feel like squeezing my ass as he lifted me up and plunged his rock hard cock into me.

His wife Leanne had been on the cheerleading squad with me in high school. We had competed for boys then. She had usually gotten whichever boy she wanted, but then so had I. I had taken Myles Justice away from her senior year and she had never forgiven me. She smiled and was polite when we met, as we often did, being on the same committee in Junior League and belonging to the same country club. Except for the years we were both away at college we had been thrown together socially our entire lives.

The biggest difference is that she had always planned to spend the rest of her life in Albany, whereas I had planned to never live here again and only returned out of economic necessity. My parents were willing to let me live with them as long as I needed too, but they weren't willing to support me while living in New York. My brief career as a fashion designer had been a dismal failure, mostly due to the recession that was plaguing the entire country.

I smiled pleasantly at Neal and spoke to Leanne as I passed their table on the way out of Griff's Café. I hadn't enjoyed my lunch much after they came in. I had been too busy not looking at their table to really appreciate the food.

“ He wants me bad,” I told Francisca as soon as we were in her Mazda Miata.

“ I'm sure he does hon,” she said.

“ Really,” I said. “I can tell.”

“ I was agreeing with you,” she said. “He wants you, just like every other man in the café wants you, including Griff Hensley. Don't go throwing yourself at him, Felicia. He's a married man, and even though you hate his wife, being a home breaker is just wrong.”

“ I'm not going to throw myself at him,” I said. “Besides, do you think a man like him isn't getting a little on the side? Especially with that shrew for a wife. I wouldn't be a home breaker. Just a momentary diversion from his horrible day to day existence with Lucrezia Borgia.”

“ Some day you've got to put high school behind you,” she said.

“ Well,” I said. “She is a poisoner.”

“ You don't really know that she is the one who put laxatives in the cookies. It could have been any one of half a dozen different girls. They all had reason to hate you.”

“ They were all just jealous,” I said. “Jealous small minded little bitches.”

“ Well,” she said. “You better be careful, that's all I'm going to say on the subject. I saw the look that she gave you when you smiled at Neal.”

Despite what Francesca believed I didn't really have revenge on my mind when I danced with Neal the next weekend at the benefit for the hospital. I would have been a little pleased if Leanne had been jealous, but she didn't really seem to care. I could feel his hard cock press against me when we danced, and that was enough for me. I knew he wanted me.

I overheard Leanne talking about going to Atlanta to visit her sister with Neva England at Delores Conrad's baby shower. Neva had been Leanne's best friend in high school, and I had always suspected she was part of the conspiracy to poison me before the prom. She would be spending the weekend there and going shopping in Buckhead. She seemed really happy about it. They had a serious sibling rivalry growing up. I was a little surprised that they got along well enough now to spend a weekend together.

I thought nothing more about it until I left the library Friday afternoon and saw Neal's Mercedes parked across the street in front of Diamond's Men's Wear. I walked down to the crossing and went over to that side of the street. I window shopped my way down the street until I saw him coming out of the store, then hurried along until I ran into him.

We made small talk and, because he's a proper southern gentleman, he offered me a lift. I had parked my VW bug in front of the library, but he had no reason to know what kind of car I drove, so I told him I would appreciate a ride. He opened the door for me and I slid into the soft leather of the front passenger seat, turning my legs toward him and letting him get a good glimpse of thigh. My skirt wasn't nearly as short as I would have worn it had I known I'd be running into Neal, but it seemed to make a good impression.

“ You'll have to give me directions,” he said as he started the car.

“ I really don't have any real destination,” I told him. “Where ever you're going is fine.”

“ I was just going home,” he said.

That was fine with me. I smiled at him and adjusted my skirt, crossing my legs and turning in his direction.

“ Won't that be lonely with Leanne in Atlanta?” I asked.

“ What's between you and Leanne?” he asked.

“ Between us? Nothing,” I said. “Why?”

“ You are always too polite with each other he said.”

“ Oh, it's just that we were so competitive growing up,” I said. “I guess we never really outgrew it.”

“ You should,” he said. “She's a lot of fun.”

I had never thought of Leanne as fun. She liked to have fun, of course, but usually at other people's expense.

“ I'm a lot of fun too,” I said.

“ I'll bet you are,” he said. “Well, do you want me to drive you home, or can I drop you somewhere else?”

“ You can take me back to that big old empty house and drop me in bed if you want,” I said.

“ Is that what you want?” He asked.

“ I want to be stripped naked and fucked sore,” I said.

He made a u-turn in the street and headed west toward the big Victorian house he shared with Leanne. It was a good day for a drive, clear and sunny, with just a few cottony clouds for decoration. I leaned back and felt the wind in my hair, feeling fine.

He unbuckled my seat belt and kissed me as soon as the car was in the garage and the door was closed. Out lips and tongues met, and for awhile it was just like being back in high school. He slowly undressed me right there in the front seat, unbuttoning my top and unzipping my skirt, letting his hand linger on my thigh and panties, feeling my breasts under my bra as he kissed me.

“ Don't you want to go in?” I asked. “I want you in bed.”

“ I want you naked,” he said. He undressed me, tossing my clothes over into the back seat, first my silk blouse, then my bra, then my skirt. Finally he helped me wiggle out of my pantyhose and panties. I slipped my feet back into my shoes because I didn't want to get oil on my feet if his garage floor was dirty. He came around and opened the door, took my hand and helped me out. We kissed again standing up against the car. He cupped my breast in his hand, holding it gently.

I reached down and unzipped his pants, reached for his cock. He took my hand and put it on his shoulder, then scooped me up into his arms and carried me up the short set of steps into his kitchen. I kicked my shoes off onto the kitchen floor as we passed through. He carried me through the house and into the bedroom. I found myself lowered to the bed, which was covered in satin sheets.

Looking up I noticed a set of handcuffs on the bed rail. They were fur lined, and obviously intended for fun rather than restraining criminals. I reached up and took hold of them.

“ Oooh,” I said. “Leanne's a little kinky is she?”

“ More than a little,” he said.

“ Are you going to chain me up?” I asked.

“ Only if you want to be,” he said.

One of the cuffs was around the bed, but the other one was hanging loose. I put my left hand through it and used my right to close it.

“ I hope you have the key,” I said.

“ How about a blindfold?” he asked.

“ Okay.”

He slipped a blindfold over my eyes. I felt him take my other hand and put a silk scarf around it. In a moment my right hand was tied to the bed as well as my left. I was at his mercy.

“ I'll be right back,” he said.

I lay back and relaxed. I couldn't see through the blindfold, but in a moment I heard footsteps and waited expectantly for him to began doing whatever he had in mind. I loved the feeling of being helpless, it made me so wet that I knew he could slide right into me with ease if he wanted.

Then I heard a woman's laugh. I struggled to free my hands, but he had done an awfully good knot. I didn't have to ask who was there. It was Leanne. I sputtered and cursed, calling her a bitch.

“ I'm a bitch?” She asked. “You're the one in another woman's bed.”

“ Let me go,” I said.

“ I thought you wanted to be fucked sore,” she said. “Isn't that what you told Neal?”

“ No. You cunt. You better let me go or I'm calling the police and having you charged with kidnapping.”

“ I don't think you will,” she said. I felt the bed sag slightly as she sat down next to me, I moved over further away from her. She smacked my thigh.

“ I swear I'll have you in jail,” I said. “In prison.”

“ I'll call your dad to come pick you up,” she said. “Is that what you want?”

“ Bitch.”

“ Whore,” she said.

I kicked my legs wildly trying to kick her. I didn't feel them contacting anything so I knew I'd missed. She laughed and I felt her palm smack my other thigh. I screamed loudly.

“ The neighbors won't hear you,” she said. “I'm a really loud fuck so we had the bedroom sound proofed. You can scream and scream and no one will ever hear you.”

“ What are you going to do with me?” I asked. Obviously she had gone insane. Probably, I thought, when she discovered that I was in bed with her husband. Although, strictly speaking he wasn't in bed with me at all.

“ Why aren't you in Atlanta?” I asked.

“ You are such a dumb and easy target,” she said. “You've always been so easy to manipulate. Neal loves me, you know. He wouldn't fuck you without my permission. I knew that the moment you though I was gone that you'd be offering yourself to him. You've always been a slut.”

“ You've always been a bitch,” I said. “Just because I took your boyfriend away from you.”

She laughed.

I lay really still when I felt her fingers on my breast, waiting for a chance to kick the shit out of her. My nipple was really hard though, and her squeezing it was distracting me.

“ Which one?” She asked. “I was always sending boys to fuck you.”

She grabbed my left ankle, lifted my leg and smacked me really hard on the ass. I yowled and kicked out madly.

“ I can have Neal come in and hold you if I have to,” she said.

“ Fuck you,” I said.

“ Oh no,” she said. “Fuck you.”

“ He fucked me already,” I said. “He fucked me in the car.”

“ No he didn't,” she said. “You're a terrible liar. He would have told me if he did. He didn't even put his fingers in you.”

“ Let me go,” I said.

“ When I'm done with you,” she said. “Or, like I said, I can call your dad to come get you. Show him what you do in your spare time, fucking other women's husbands.”

“ I'll tell him you kidnapped me. Both of you will go to prison.”

“ Nope,” she said. “You won't tell a soul. Not even your little friend Francesca.”

“ What makes you so sure of that?”

“ Because four of my friends saw you getting willingly into Neal's car. At least they'll testify that they saw you. Right outside the men's store.”

“ Bitch,” I said.

“ And the whole town will know what a filthy little man stealing whore you are, including your mom.”

“ Cunt,” I screamed.

“ I'm going to do what I should have done to you in high school,” she said. “I'm going to whip the shit out of you, and then I'm going to fuck you. Isn't that what you like?”

“ Bitch.”

“ Because, Felicia, I own you now. I own these cute little titties, and this perfectly waxed little pussy, and this mouth,” she said. As she told me the parts of me she owned her hand touched me.

“ So wet,” she said. Her hand slapped me between the legs. “You are such a liar.”

I kicked again, but still I couldn't make contact.

“ Do you want me to have Neal come in and hold you?” she asked. “He can see you getting spanked and watch you eat pussy and take my battery operated boyfriend up your ass.”

“ He's going to jail with you,” I said.

“ It's not like you haven't tasted my pussy before,” she said. “And I know you liked it.”

“ I hate you,” I said.

“ You know you love me,” she said. “I can have Neal come in and tie your legs back, or flip you over onto your face. I own you and I can do with you as I please.”

“ You don't own me,” I said.

“ I own every part of you,” she said. Her fingers touched me between the legs again. “I own this little wet pussy, and this tight little asshole, and from this time onward nothing goes in either one of them without my permission.”

“ Fuck you,” I said.

“ You're a broken record. You know why you're here.”

“ I'm here because you and your husband tricked me,” I said.

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

“You took advantage of my sweet nature to lure me to this house and torture me.”

“ Please,” she said. “You're here because you can never get enough of my tough love.”

“ I'm calling the sheriff,” I said. “And I'm telling your parents, and everyone in the county what a horrible bitch you are.”

“ I'm going to unloosen your restraints,” she said. “And then I'm going to whip your ass.”

I sputtered in rage, trying my best to kick her in the teeth.

She pulled off my blindfold. She was completely naked. I hadn't expected that. I hadn't seen her naked in quite a few years. She still had a perfect body, lovely round breasts with dollar sized aureoles and pert pink nipples the size of my finger tip, and long tanned legs. She ran her hands over her body.

“ This is what you came for,” she said. “Admit it.”

I kept my mouth shut, just glared at her.

“ You want to fuck Neal because he has had access to this,” she said. Touching herself sensually as she moved around the bed. “All the boys you fucked in school you fucked because the scent of me was on their dicks. Why don't you just admit it?”

“ Why don't you kiss my ass?”

“ I will in time,” she said. “And you'll kiss mine.”

“ Let me go,” I said. “My hands are going to sleep.”

“ Who owns you?” She asked.

“ Nobody,” I said.

“ Wrong answer,” she said. “I know you want to be my fuck toy. I've always known it....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Ruthie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments