Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

72 Hours

"Annie was offered seventy two hours. Could she cope!"

12
9 Comments 9
4.4k Views 4.4k
7.4k words 7.4k words

Annie had thought about her actions for quite some time and it was with a little regret and a lot of anticipation that she took Dan up on his offer of showing her the ropes, as he put it. She knew that he didn’t actually mean ropes per se, but she hoped that he did.

Annie was open to suggestions, as many suggestions as Dan could propose in the intervening seventy-two hours that she had available to her; the time between her husband going away on a business trip and coming home. He was going to be away for longer and she left herself a good twelve hours free time to play with, just in case. She, more than anyone, knew how flights could be rearranged and she didn’t want to be caught out.

Dan and Annie had met through an internet group; he was much older, at just under twice her age. Annie was the sexy young woman that wanted to get rid of her less than vanilla sex life once and for all. Her husband only seemed to have sex on his terms, despite her constant purchases of sexy lingerie, underwear and play costumes. He paid little attention to her sexual needs and often left her unsatisfied and craving for more.

Annie had had enough, and that was when she informed Dan that she would have around seventy two hours for him to teach her some lessons that wouldn’t leave her wanting. In an email exchange she asked Dan whether he would be up for it. His reply was written all over his face and reflected in the email by return.

ooOoo

Annie kissed her husband on the cheek and wished him a safe trip. He was travelling from London at eight in the morning, landing in New York only three and a half hours later.

As soon as the door was closed she let out a big sigh; one of relief coupled with intense anticipation of what she was about to embark upon. She wandered through to the bedroom and looked at herself in the full length mirror; her drab day clothes were about to change, she thought, and for the better. Annie closed her eyes at the thought of what Dan would have in store for her.

Annie had taken the next four days off work, three to enjoy herself and one to recover. She hoped that she would need the recovery time. Even though her time with Dan would not start until six that same evening, she stripped naked and started to put on her favourite sexy outfit. This would be her first forage into the new and sexy world that was about to open up for her. She admired herself in the mirror and then took some selfies. She immediately uploaded them to an email that she sent to Dan.

I’m ready and waiting. Can you see how excited I look? I can’t wait!

She had to wait three hours for the reply from him and in that time she had fondled her breasts, pinched her nipples, fed her vibrator up her pussy and brought herself off to a wonderful orgasm; though she hated self-induced orgasms, but this one felt different. This one had a purpose. She took the call from her husband to announce that he had arrived safely, but she knew, deep down that she wouldn’t be taking any more that evening. Mobile signals were atrocious where they lived, even in London, and she would be out with friends, buried deep in some stone walled restaurant or bar. Well, that’s what she told her husband anyway.

Strange as it may seem, Annie and Dan had never met; only exchanged pictures and the occasional naughty image through emails. In fact, Annie exchanged quite a few naughty images because it made her feel appreciated and Dan was very much the sort that enjoyed them.

At six thirty precisely, Annie answered the doorbell. As she opened the door she felt a strange swell overwhelm her and her whole body language changed. She became a voluptuous, wanton sexy woman and one that would relish being swept away into the night. Facing her, was a thirty-something man, clean shaven, hair black as the night and slicked backwards.

“You’re not Dan?”

“Greg, taxi driver,” he offered his hand to her and she shook it.

Annie felt a little let down, but then what did she expect from someone who always kept their online conversations a little cagey. Annie endured the silent ride into the London night and ended up being dropped outside Shiraz; a photographic studio on the outskirts of London. She was ushered inside by Greg, who immediately said goodnight and wished her a good evening.

Annie was about to knock on the door when a man appeared and motioned for her to come inside.

“Apparently, I’m picking you up at eleven thirty,” shouted Greg, before he left her in the capable hands of the photographer.

Annie took in the photographers facial details and was once more disappointed that it was not Dan.

“And you are?”

“Steve, I have a few letters for you that I have to give to you through the course of the night,” he said, offering Annie the first of three that she could see in his hands. She opened it and read it. It was a simple instruction and she was to partake in a photo shoot, with all the outfits provided for her starting with the sublime and working up to the more risky. She was told to go as far as she felt comfortable.

Five and half hours for a photo shoot, thought Annie. It seemed a bit long.

As Annie walked into the studio she couldn’t help but notice that one wall was covered with shutters and that the whole area was peppered with lighting rigs, soft boxes, and umbrella reflectors. There were three wide expanses of the backdrop to choose from and she was quickly ushered into the changing rooms.

She was helped into the outfits by two younger women before being shown to the main studio.

Annie was in her element with only one photographer taking the pictures. She thought he was lush, to say the least, but he wasn’t Dan. The conversation flowed between them, warming up as the evening went on, and bringing out the best in Annie. A change of costume left her with a little less on than previous but she relished in the task. The skirt was shorter and the top was far more revealing.

The next outfit saw a change in direction; lingerie. It was sheer from the waist down, but the brazier was floral and lacy. Annie would have died to own it. The poses became more risky. She found herself bending over and pushing her breasts up to meet the camera. She even managed a sexy wink to Steve.

The whole raunchy act was having a profound effect on Annie and she noticed that the photographer’s jeans also sported a sizeable bulge.

It was at the end of this photo shoot that she was presented with the second letter.

You’re still here and reading the next instruction. I knew you would be. You’re about to go from fashion to pornography. I’m looking forward to this.

At the end of reading the letter, Annie looked around her to see if Dan was anywhere near. She sighed when all she saw was Jenny ushering her into the changing room. The resulting outfits changed a lot. Stockings were added along with high heels, crotchless knickers made their appearance and parted so that her pussy lips showed through, and basques and underwired bras finished off her sexy outfits. Annie’s poses became more open. She found herself pinching her nipples and parting her sex lips with her finger; pouting at the camera or touching her upper lip with her tongue seemed to be the obligatory pose.

The photographer was marvellous and directed her like a true professional; despite his hard on showing through, but perhaps that was just an occupational hazard for him, she thought.

The next set of clothes turned Annie on even more; delicate string like garments hardly covering her at all, highly ornate, jewel encrusted clamps were placed over her nipples, her knickers sported a string of pearls that sat flush inside her sex lips. Annie posed for the photographs, and was directed by the photographer just like before, but her mind was on sex and how good she felt about herself wearing all these lovely clothes. Even Jenny and Amy, her helpers, commented on how good she looked.

It was true, Annie felt amazing and the clothes made her feel sexy and wanton. The whole situation brought out the best and worst in her.

The next letter was handed to her just after she had changed into some leather bondage gear. Jenny told her that she needed to read the letter before she completed the outfit.

I’m impressed, you’ve made it through to the final round. BDSM and bondage is next with a twist. Are you ready for it? Back out now if you want to, otherwise you will be here to the end.

Annie nodded her approval to Jenny and the clamps and ties were set about her wrists. She was taken to the main studio where a tall framework was placed before the backdrop. Her hands were lifted and tied onto the frame. Annie balanced on tip toes, her hold up stockings and the braided chainmail around her neck that wrapped across her shoulders and waist was all she wore. Thin chains dangled down over and between her cleavage. The blindfold was the last item to be placed on her.

The room went dark, she could hear motors whirr and she was assured by Steve that he was arranging the studio, which in all truthfulness, he was. He started taking the photos and directing Annie to try and pose with her body as much as she could.

“Are you finding it difficult to pose?” asked Steve.

Annie nodded. “Yes, not much purchase on the floor with these heels,” she replied.

Annie felt like she had no control over how she looked or how she posed. She suddenly felt hands on her bottom then over her thighs, she was lifted into the air by more than one pair of hands and they didn’t belong to the girls helping her. A mouth clamped down over her left nipple and she nearly lost control as she felt it being sucked inside a warm mouth, the right nipple was not far behind. Hands stroked her inner thighs, but not the ones holding her up.

She was conscious of the clicking of a camera but she couldn’t concentrate on the pictures. Her sex was being played with and she wanted to feel more.

Without asking to be put down, she was lowered so that her heels teetered on the brink of collapse. Her blindfold removed. Annie eyes feasted on a sea of cock. There must have been ten maybe more men of all ages and all shapes and sizes looking at her as she hung from the frame. Her nipples ached to be sucked some more. Her pussy dripped onto the floor and she found herself looking from one willy to the next.

Annie felt empowered and helpless all at the same time. She didn’t care about the men looking at her next to naked body, she didn’t care that they were leering at her, touching and fondling her. She wanted them to; badly.

A fourth letter was placed in front of her.

Choose one to fuck you, choose carefully though.

Annie was unsure about her next step. She pulled on the ties holding her in place but they didn’t move an inch. Was she going to allow one of these guys to fuck her? Where was Dan? Why wasn’t he here?

“The tall guy with the brown hair, little bit of a beard and tattoo on his left arm,” she announced. It just came out of her mouth with little thought for the consequences.

The other men slowly lowered their heads and walked back towards the shutters. Annie saw them being closed and then looked back at the guy she had chosen as he walked towards her. His hand speared between her thighs and rose quickly to stroke at her sex. Annie let out a loud groan as the camera’s clicking continued.  His other hand cupped her beautiful large breast and he sucked her nipple into his mouth before rounding it with his tongue.

He suddenly squatted on the floor in front of her; his hands coming up under her thighs which he lifted; splaying her legs either side of her body. His mouth descended onto her pussy and his tongue pushed inside her as she hung there on the ropes.

Annie climaxed within one minute of being licked. Her body shook and bounced on his hands as she wriggled before his face. Her juices soaked his beard but he continued licking until she had calmed down a little. He slowly lowered her legs.

Annie’s arms ached from the unaccustomed pulling that she was unused to. She slumped as her heels touched the floor. Yet, her eyes widened when he stood up and presented his sizeable cock to her stare. He once more lifted her legs and her body, positioned his cock at her entrance and let it nestle there before dropping her onto it. Annie quickly recovered and after letting out a loud groan lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He held on to them tightly as he fucked her to her second orgasm.

All the while, the camera clicked away. Images were being taken as evidence of Annie’s first night out.

Annie came three times with his cock inside her before he was forced to release his seed. Just on the edge of her fourth orgasm, he pulled out and let his spunk pool between their bodies; her legs wrapped tightly around him. Annie was weakening fast and her legs would have fallen to the floor had he not been holding them up.

Annie felt exhausted as she was released from her bonds and lowered to the floor. While gasping for air, she was handed a fifth letter which she just about managed to open.

I hope you enjoyed the fuck. You have earnt your rest – so until tomorrow, have a good night. Dan.

Fuck! thought Annie. She suddenly realised that she wasn’t going to meet Dan, here, tonight. She had experiences an excellent fuck. But that wasn’t the point. Where was Dan?

Annie was placed safely into the hands of Jenny and Amy. She was shown a shower room and left to wash away the sweat of her wanton excesses. Not that she wanted to, but she had to get back in Greg’s taxi at some point, and it wouldn’t do to smell of sex. Or maybe it would.

As she left, Steve handed her a memory stick.

“All the images from tonight,” he said, “and this one,” he said, holding up a second memory stick, “is being sent to Dan, after all, he did pay for this.”

Annie smiled at him.

“Greg’s waiting outside,” he said smiling at her.

“What time is it?”

“Well, you enjoyed yourself quite a bit, it’s ten past twelve.”

Annie closed her eyes as was ushered out of Shiraz by Steve and Jenny and ushered into the taxi by Greg.

Jenny turned to Steve as they left and mentioned how horny the session was to which Steve replied that he couldn’t have gone on much longer with his cock so hard. Jenny turned him around and closed the door. It was anyone’s guess what happened next.

Greg was the best taxi driver ever; depositing Annie at her house in next to no time. She clambered up the stairs and slowly stripped out of her clothes; ready for bed. She switched the laptop on and found an email from Dan. She quickly opened it and saw an image of her; her face displaying a scene of orgasmic bliss, her legs wide and her pussy crammed full of pulsing cock. The moment of orgasm captured in its entirety.

She grinned and replied quickly to his email. It wasn’t all that polite by the time she got to the end of it. All sorts of questions were asked.

Annie was exhausted by the time she climbed into bed, she never even looked at the clock or her phone and was dead to the world as soon as her head hit the pillows.

 

ooOoo

Annie surfaced at eleven thirty the following morning, she had missed the phone call from her husband and decided to send him a quick text message. She went through a mild phase of guilt before she decided to shower and switch on her laptop. There was a message from Dan.

Tonight you will be picked up and driven to the London Exchange, it’s a new club that’s opened for people just like you. I think you’ll love it. Be ready by seven and wear anything sexy underneath a normal coat. I think Greg’s picking you up again.

Annie smiled to herself, she had almost seven hours to herself, what could a girl do in that time. She mentally subtracted the three hours for getting ready, one hour to do her hair and get dressed, after all, she wasn’t going to wear much, and that left a cool three hours to go out shopping and get some lunch.

The day whizzed by and by six thirty, Annie was hovering around the window looking for a taxi cab to pull up. The doorbell rang, which surprised her.

When she opened it, Greg stood in the doorway.

“Where’s the cab?”

“We’re up market tonight,” he replied, “Mercedes, no less.”

Annie walked into the cold night air with very little to protect her other than the trench coat that she wore. Her dark hair was braided and platted into a single pony tail that had taken her ages to get right. Her red lipsticks and fingernails sparkled under the yellow street lights. Greg held the door open for her to get in. The almost silent ride was punctuated by a few questions, mostly coming from Annie but Greg’s answers were short and sweet and he gave nothing away.

The car pulled up outside the London Exchange and once more the door was opened for Annie to alight. She strode into the club, bold as brass, this time taking note of every older chap that she passed. She was confronted by a leather-clad receptionist sitting behind a desk and operating a computer.

“I’m Annie, I think you have a booking for me?”

The receptionist punched a few keys on her computer and started to shake her head before the penny dropped.

“Hi, you’re Annie, Dan’s friend,” replied Helena.

“Yes, is he expecting me?”

“No, but Eve and Angela are, he’s booked you in for the Slick and Click option.”

“Slick and Click?”

“I think you’ll love it,” she said, grinning and nodding her head enthusiastically.

With that Helena handed over Annie to Eve and Angela, two beautiful full breasted blondes with smiles to die for. Annie was led away to a room in the back of the building.

The room was soundproofed, something that Annie didn’t pick up on as she walked into it. As soon as the door was closed both girls sidled up to her. One took her coat and the other let out an audible gasp of approval as to what she had chosen to wear; very little, as it turned out.

Annie had squashed her ample torso into a tight fitting basque that was accompanied by a very nice lacy pair of knickers. No stockings to go with the heels that she wore. She relished the smile on Angela’s face as she looked into her eyes. Eve nodded her head from behind her as she walked back after depositing her coat on the hook behind the door.

Eve’s hands slipped inside her knickers and started to push them downwards. Her soft voice accompanied the motion. “You won’t need these at all.”

Annie gasped at the slight touch of Eve’s hand but it was Angela that let the palm of her hand glide across Annie’s burgeoning cleavage that stood atop her basque.

Annie suddenly felt aware of the all the strange looking items in the room. She felt horny with every second that passed, or maybe that was with every second that Eve’s hand stroked her lovely bottom.

Annie squirmed when Eve’s hand slipped between her thighs. Eve leant over to gain Angela’s attention.

“She’s already wet,” she told Angela.

Angela’s broad smile flashed across her face. “She’s not the only one, I mean, look what Dan has given us to play with.”

Play with?’ thought Annie.

Annie was led by Eve to a leather bench, two benches in fact with a leather buttress joining them. She was placed onto it with both her knees on each bench and her tummy positioned over the buttress. Her hands were secured to the base where the benches were joined. Her ankles were secured at the ends of each bench. Annie leant forward and rested her breasts on the buttress, she felt comfortable until Eve spoke.

“Slick first?”

“I think so,” replied Angela.

Angela’s hand smoothed away the wrinkles on Annie’s bottom made by her trench coat. Her finger found her wet slit and easily slipped inside. She let it circle there before eventually removing it.

“What is Slick?” asked Annie.

“It’s two things, not one,” replied Eve.

“I do one thing to you,” interjected Angela, “and Eve does the other. Then we swap and do Click.”

theyloHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
theyloHarris

“What’s Click then?” asked Annie.

Angela’s hand came down firmly onto Annie’s left cheek of her bottom causing her to shriek out loud.

“Too many questions my dear,” Angela told her.

Eve jumped onto the benches in front of Annie and let her tongue roll across her breasts before looking her in the eye. Her lascivious smile was bordering on the edge of perversion. Her eyes were brightly lit, like they were on fire and Annie wondered what she had let herself in for.

Part of her felt excited at the thought of being spanked but what about Eve. She looked manic staring at her like she was some kind of toy.

Fuck! Thought Annie, of course, I’m some sort of toy.

After kissing Annie full on the lips, Eve immediately spun around and fitted herself underneath the apparatus. She shuffled backwards and Annie saw that she had stopped directly underneath her. Eve’s tongue slithered across Annie’s sex lips. Her body tensed at the touch. She found herself pulling on the restraints once more and her breasts lifted off the buttress only slightly as Annie strived to lower her pussy onto Eve’s face.

Annie cried out in pain once more. This time it was two hand smacks that struck both of her fleshy globes. The pleasure of Eve’s tongue was immediately followed by the pain of Angela’s hands.

More licking from beneath and then more spanking followed. Even without a blindfold, Annie could not tell when the hand was about to strike. Annie started to relax and let it all happen.

Lick, spank, lick, spank. It went on until Annie could sense her climax approaching. Eve and Angela also sensed it. The hand spanks became more intense and were delivered faster and harder. Annie could feel the heat from her bottom spread to her lower back and through her pussy. The heat from her pussy joined it. Her juices started to drip onto Eve’s face and she found herself on the edge of orgasm before Eve had even flicked her tongue over her little bud.

Annie cried out into the dark room; pulling hard on the restraints that held her in place.

Annie was still breathing heavily when Eve pulled herself from under her and looked her in the eyes; pussy juice dripped from her chin. Eve lifted her finger up and scooped some of it before sucking on it.

“You want some?”

Annie nodded, but Eve just smiled at her.

“My turn!” Eve announced.

Eve moved behind Annie and Angela took her place in front. Just like Eve, she swung underneath and into the same position. Her mouth came up on Annie’s pussy and she immediately started licking her sodden pussy. Her mouth sucked on her lips and her tongue flicked over her clitoris.

Annie was moaning and groaning out loud and her orgasm was fast approaching when something sharp and thin caused her to lose all concentration. The swooshing sound should have given it away but Annie didn’t expect Eve to be wielding a cane.

One strike was all it took for her to completely lose the moment.

Angela started licking again; bringing Annie to the same point as before. Annie was panting hard over the buttress and pulling on the restraints with her upper body; desperate to convert the pleasure she was feeling.

Swoosh, thwack! Swoosh, thwack!

Two strikes of the cane followed. Annie cried out loud once more and once more she lost her impending orgasm.

Again, Angela started licking her pussy and again her orgasm peaked only to be relentlessly foiled by the stinging strikes of the cane.

Annie was almost crying, not from the caning, or the pain, but from the amount of times her orgasm had avoided completion. She didn’t know whether she could take another build-up like that only for it to be lost.

It was Eve’s soft voice that told her the secret.

“You can convert this, concentrate on her tongue all the time, all the time. Just ride the cane.”

Annie once more concentrated on Angela’s licking; allowing the pleasure she felt to engulf her. She started to rock her bottom to and fro along Angela’s mouth, something she loved doing when she was on the verge of orgasm. She felt the pleasure increase, her orgasm on the top of the proverbial cliff.

The cane hit. Annie tried her best to ignore it and concentrate on the top of the cliff. Annie managed to channel the heat and sudden pain from the cane down into her pussy. Her sex jerked in response. Angela’s licking increased and she was about to suck Annie’s little bud into her mouth and suck on it when the cane hit again.

Annie concentrated on lowering her sex to Angela’s mouth, concentrated on the pleasure and once more channelled the heat of the cane to her sex.

The third time the cane hit, Annie climaxed, sending her into abject bliss; the warmth on her bottom flooded through her very core. The pulsing she felt between her legs threatened to rip her body in two and the noise that erupted from the relief of orgasm caused a stir in both Eve’s and Angela’s pussy.

 “One last thing for you,” Angela whispered in Annie’s ear.

Annie expected more strikes of the cane; instead, she felt a finger slip inside her and start to pleasure her insides.

Annie felt disappointed when she was left on the verge of another orgasm. The straps that held her were unbuckled and she was helped off the apparatus. She felt exhausted from so many failed orgasms that she nearly collapsed in a heap and if it weren’t for Eve holding her upright she would have fallen to the floor.

Angela handed Annie her coat and Eve tucked her excuse for knickers into the pocket.

She had been in the club for no more than two hours, yet it was with relief that Annie breathed in the cold air from outside as she walked, timidly, towards the open car door. Greg was a wonderful man, she thought.

She sat down on the leather seats of the Mercedes and immediately let out a gasp; the soreness of her bottom finally catching up with her.

When she arrived home, Annie immediately turned on the shower. It was ten thirty in the evening, five thirty New York time and she decided that she would stay awake and talk to her husband should he call.

Her shower and the various soaps she used relieved her soreness. Annie climbed onto the bed and immediately knelt on all fours. She looked at herself in the mirror opposite the bed and the memories of that night came flooding back. She imagined Eve’s or Angela’s head between her thighs, licking her, and the cane coming down sharply on her backside.

A shrill sound punctuated her thoughts. It was her phone. Annie answered it, but sleep was fast approaching and she felt the conversation would be short.

 

ooOoo

Forty eight hours had passed and Annie had awoken earlier on the third day. She eagerly awaited an email from Dan and she wondered what he had in store for her this time. An orgy, she thought, why not make me fuck the whole street. The whole of fucking London, bring it on!

The email eventually arrived at three in the afternoon. It was a long time coming and she felt relieved at receiving it.

Tonight, you’re mine, dinner for two, be ready for seven thirty.

Annie was shocked, she couldn’t believe her eyes. Dinner for two, where? What was the dress code? She immediately decided on sexy but smart, sassy even.

Annie pulled a sexy outfit from her wardrobe, put it back, pulled out another and then another. Her bed was full by the time she had finally chosen the red dress. She complimented it with black stockings and an elegant suspender belt and heels. What bra? The bra was going to be a problem – she had so many. A black one with pearly roses sprung to mind and as soon as she fitted it over her breasts she knew she had made the right decision.

Annie finally pulled the dress over her body and she agreed that she looked a million dollars. This time, she had left her dark hair wrap around her face; leaving it straight. She had even placed the ornate nipple clamps around her nipples. A left over from the photo shoot that she didn’t think they would miss.

Annie felt sexy and sassy all at the same time. She felt the time was right to meet Dan and she was going to love every minute.

Annie was standing by the door waiting for the knock. It arrived at precisely seven-thirty – it was Greg once more.

“What have we got this time?” asked Annie.

She took one look at the car and her eyes popped from their sockets.

“Fuck! A Limo!”

Greg nodded and opened the door. She quickly climbed in and they set off for a classy inner London restaurant.

The Limo pulled up outside the Michelin star restaurant and Annie got out. She was escorted by Greg to the door and handed over to the receptionist where she left her coat. Annie was escorted to the table; an empty table at that. She sat down and looked around her. A glass of bubbly was filled and she took a quick sip. She felt uneasy being on her own.

A couple next to her caught her eye, and she smiled at them. Please, God, don’t let me be stood up. Not here!

She needn’t have worried. Dan strode towards her as she buried her face in the glass of champagne while twisting the stem between her fingers. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught an approaching figure and she immediately stood up; a smile crossed her face as Annie, for the first time, set eyes on Dan.

Dan walked straight up to Annie, took her hand and kissed it; his eyes locked on hers the whole time. Annie pursed her lips and was forced to smile back at him. Any argumentative streak she may have had was lost in that moment as Annie melted.

Dan helped Annie with the chair before taking his seat. They ordered, ate, and enjoyed interesting conversation about life, the food, the wine and finally about meeting each other. Neither of them could believe they had done this. Not in real life. The evening was full of flirtatious moments from both of them. On more than one occasion Dan found himself stealing glances down Annie’s cleavage; his eyes diverting to the red dress that she bought as a result of one of his emails. The conversation finally got around to the previous forty eight hours.

“What did you think of the Photoshoot and the club?” Asked Dan.

Annie nodded thoughtfully, “Hmmm.”

“A good hmmm or a bad hmmm?”

“Interesting,” replied Annie.

“Did you enjoy the way it all unfolded?”

“I thoroughly enjoyed it all, and I mean all of it. I wish you would have been there though.”

Dan shook his head. “No, this is my night.”

Annie nodded realising that it was the right way for them to finally meet.

“But you made an interesting choice of blokes to fuck. Did you deliberately choose the big man with the big cock?”

“I thought he would last longer and give me what I wanted.”

“Shame you missed me out though. I had to hang my head in shame and leave with the others.”

“You were there!”

Dan nodded.

“You bugger, you were there!” Annie slapped the table but it wasn’t like she was having an orgasm. The couple next to her jumped with the sudden outburst. Dan nodded once more.

“Such a shame, I felt so – let down.”

“Serves you right,” Annie recovered.

“So what about the spanking and caning,” Dan whispered the two words that would turn heads in this prestigious restaurant.

“Loved it. But I still don’t know what Slick and Click means.”

Dan let out a giggle. “You experienced all that it meant.”

Annie frowned trying to concentrate on what it was that she had. The penny dropped. “Ah! Spank-Lick and Cane-Lick, Slick and Click. Gottit. Very funny.”

 “It’s a shame you had to be told how to convert your orgasm with the cane though!”

“How do you know that?”

“I was right behind you –watching it all unfold.”

“You bastard!”

Dan laughed out loud as Annie quickly looked around the room at the sudden glances at her second outburst.

“Careful, people will think your unstable,” he informed her.

Annie pointed her finger angrily at him and mouthed the word ‘You-‘

The conversation from then one was flirtatious; each of them prodding the other to find out more and more about their kinks, though it was Dan that was winning that particular game.

With the dinner over the only thing left to do was to drop Annie back at her home. Dan held the door of the Limousine open for her, street side, and watched carefully as Annie elegantly prised herself from the car. Annie stood up and took a few steps towards her front door, stopped and looked behind her at Dan standing next to the car; the door still open and waiting for him to get inside.

“I make a good coffee?”

“I thought you were never going to ask,” he replied.

As soon as Dan entered her house, the balance of power changed. Annie strode through to the kitchen and made the coffee that was promised and Dan followed her every move. Annie handed him a cup of coffee, he raised it to his lips and took a sip.

“Are you not having one?”

Annie had walked around to face him and shook her head. She turned and started to walk through to the lounge. Dan watched her hand come up behind her back, grasp the zipper and pull it downwards. Annie shrugged her shoulders and with a little effort discarded the dress. She elegantly stepped out of it when it hit the floor in one fluid movement.

Her sexy black underwear caused Dan to remain speechless.

Annie turned and looking at Dan, unclasped her bra, and let it fall in front of her. His eyes were riveted to her lovely breasts. Dan looked around for somewhere to put the coffee cup and found a small table next to the entrance. He took three, maybe four steps before his hands cupped her hot flesh. Annie’s hands came up on his and she massaged them into her flesh. She fumbled with the zip on his trousers and pushed her hand inside. Annie felt for Dan’s throbbing cock and brought it out into the open. She dropped to her knees in front of him.

Dan had never felt anything so exquisite in a long time. Her mouth wrapped around his sex like it was velvet. Annie played with his red knob like it was a lollipop made for a schoolgirl. His cock engorged itself and got bigger with every movement of her mouth. He placed his hand gently on her head as she took him inside her mouth; sighing heavily.

Dan was close to orgasm by the time he lifted her chin and pulled her upwards. Annie stepped backwards and Dan followed. Her legs hit the edge of the sofa and she flopped down onto it; her breasts bouncing as she settled into the soft leather. Dan settled between her thighs; kneeling down and pulling at her sexy knickers.

Annie looked at his fingers as they moved the thin black fabric to one side. Her thighs responded involuntarily. Dan leaned forward; eliciting a long sigh from Annie’s lips as his tongue brushed her soft mound.

Dan sought out every crevice, every smooth surface, on every patch of her sex. He glorified in her wetness and felt the heat on his lips. Annie’s juices met his penetrating tongue half way and with only a few licks, Dan found his face covered in her honeyed sex juices. His tongue pressed home; piercing her lips and licking under her hood.

Annie shook her head, lifted her legs onto the sofa and pushed her sex towards Dan.  She lifted her bottom off the sofa as she thrust her pussy towards his mouth. She was coming. Hard.

Dan felt the force of Annie’s orgasm as a small gush of fluid swept out of her. He quickly recognised it and sucked it into his mouth; engulfing her sex with his mouth in the process.

With his cock solid and erect, he raised himself and looked down at it. Annie looked down at it too, but with a very different thought on her mind. She reached forward to grasp it and placing it at her slick entrance nodded her approval. No words were needed, not now.

Dan pushed into her; moving closer to the sofa to get more and more of his meat inside her. Annie swallowed him whole. By the time his balls were hitting the sofa, Annie was lifting her bottom up and down on his cock. Dan started a fucking motion and her eyes started to roll in her head. Annie’s hands came upon his hips and encouraged him to fuck her harder. Her legs flailed loosely on either side of his body as her lover pounded into her.

Dan panted hard, too hard. He was feeling the effect of her tight pussy but he wanted to pleasure Annie first; or at least one more time. He could see the pleasure on her face. He knew she was close. He was waiting for her, waiting for those tell-tale words.

“I’m cumming.”

There they were. Those words he wanted to hear.

“I’m fucking cumming.”

More urgent now, much better, he thought as Annie’s head rocked from side to side.

Dan pushed his cock in ever harder and as he was about to ejaculate, buried his head between her breasts; his hands cupping the sides and bringing them up to meet him. Dan sucked at her cleavage as he pumped his semen into her.

Annie’s hands wrapped about him. She couldn’t imagine any wilder, sensitive and thoroughly enjoyable sex. Fucking with strangers was alright, but this –

This was wonderful, she thought.

The night was young. They moved from the sofa, but not until they fucked once more; this time with Annie on top and Dan grasping her ample bottom and pulling her towards him.

The bedroom was a different story. With both of them naked they luxuriated between the silk sheets and puffed up pillows. For Annie, the sex just got better and better. Yet they couldn’t escape the inevitability of sleep.

The following morning, Annie woke to a tongue prising her pussy apart from behind. She rolled onto her back and opened her legs in response and soon found herself experiencing her first orgasm of a new day. It was quickly followed by her second as he immediately fucked his cock into her throbbing cunt.

It was Annie that broke the sexual tension.

“Coffee?” She asked.

Dan nodded and headed for the shower as Annie headed to make the coffee. Her phone was beeping and flashing on the kitchen counter where she had left it the night before. It had amassed a good few missed calls and messages. Her mouth dropped open when she read the latest text from her husband.

Will be home a little earlier, about nine-thirty your time, see you then. NORWICH.

Annie rolled her eyes at the reference before letting out an almighty Fuck!

“Nine thirty,” she repeated to herself, climbing the stairs in a hurry.

“Nine fucking thirty,” she shouted into the bedroom and then into the bathroom.

“Hubbies back in half an hour, you have to be quick. You have to go, now!”

She stared at Dan with horror on her face. Annie suddenly realised that the shower fuck she was building herself up to was now out of the question. Dan nodded and smiled at her.

“I’ll be gone in ten,” he replied.

“But I don’t want you to go?”

Dan stared at her as a smile forced his lips apart. His finger lifted her chin. They kissed. He pushed her away and reached for the towel.

“You’d better make the bed,” he said pointing at the ruffled sheets, “may need changing.”

Fuck! He was right, thought Annie.

They both hurried themselves to dress and put the bedroom back in order. At the front door, they both paused for a brief second.

“Well, you’ve had your seventy-two hours,” Dan said as he opened the front door.

“It’s not enough,” Annie replied.

“It is for now,” Dan retorted, and with that, he shut the door and left Annie wanting more. The smile on her face and the butterflies in her belly were the only things left as she stared at the wooden expanse. She couldn’t believe he had left so easily, but she knew he had to.

Her husband burst through the door not seven minutes after Dan had left.

“Honey, I bet you’re as horny as me,” he said, putting down his case and wrapping his arms quickly around her and squeezing her bottom; Annie flinched at the touch but only slightly. Although she received a quick kiss on her forehead, his first sentence since getting back into the house was I bet you’re as horny as me, not have you missed me, or I’ve missed you, or anything else that was half romantic.

“Fancy a quick fuck,” was his second.

“Hmmm,” replied Annie, actually I don’t, she thought, Funny that, don’t you think!

Her thoughts were too much to ignore.

“Actually, I think it can wait,” she said, finally.

It was her last words on the subject.

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments