Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Midwinter Night's Dream

"Christmas Eve, and the giving of gifts"

2
0 Comments 0
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

‘Twas the night before Christmas…

Now this is the way to spend Christmas Eve!

The halls - or at least the room - have been decked for Christmas, with a blue spruce spreading its heady scent through the living room. All the light comes from the colored Christmas lights that festoon the tree, and those woven into the garland that hangs in swags on all four walls. You both have a glass of warm mulled wine and Christmas music is on the stereo - loud enough to provide background, not loud enough to be intrusive.

You’re on the couch, snuggled together beneath a warm blanket. Sure, you could have turned up the heat or lit an appropriately cozy fire in the fireplace, but this is a lot more fun! He took off his glasses and set them on the mantel before joining you on the couch; he doesn’t have that defenseless look some people get when they lay their glasses aside - thank God for that!

You’re so close; you might as well be sitting in his lap - which is a distinct possibility later on… You talk about inconsequentials - the weather, the crowds at the stores, the hideous holiday traffic - airy nothings, just there to fill space. You’re building up to more intimate action, and he seems to know it, content to let you get there at your own pace.

You tell him how you took care of your holiday shopping this year and his eyes widen. He grins appreciatively when you tell him you’re giving nothing but gift certificates this year - redeemable at a local adult toy store. The grin grows broader when you sing your racy version of My Favorite Things for him. At the climax, you both laugh lustily and snuggle closer under the blanket.

You decide it’s time to take things to the next level; you surreptitiously undo a few buttons under the blanket - enough to tease him with some cleavage if and when - and then you scoot onto his lap. He folds you in his arms, pulls you closer. You savor for a moment the heightened beat of your heart; then you lean forward and brush his lips with yours. He pulls you back for another, longer kiss, your lips getting to know each other. He’s seemingly in no rush, and he kisses you slowly and thoroughly. With the next kiss, you introduce your tongue to his lips, and he responds in kind - teasing his tongue along the inner surface of your lips, tasting you….

He strokes one hand through the heavy mass of your hair, his nails leaving tingly trails as they trace lightly over your scalp, the back of your neck. You moan into his mouth to encourage him. It’s been a long time since you’ve been with a guy who was willing to take his time, who didn’t try to get you into bed the instant the door closed. He seems sure of himself, but not arrogant, and that confidence is as much a turn-on as anything he might do to you physically.

Your tongues duel lazily… His hands are hot through the thin fabric of your blouse, caressing your back. The lack of straps beneath tells him that you chose not to wear a bra tonight, that what lies full and soft against his chest, separated by two layers of fabric, is all you. Your breathing grows deeper at the thought, and your nipples harden, the fabric over them seeming to tease them unbearably.

You moan softly as his mouth moves to your throat - first just open-mouth kissing - then slow, lingering swipes of his tongue. You pull him tight against you, grinding your breasts into his chest. The friction of the fabric against your nipples is tortuously sweet, yet maddening, too. A part of you wants to lower the blanket, bare your breasts to him. In time…. For now, this feels so good; you don’t want to do anything to cut it short.

His hand is hot as a brand when he lays it alongside your knee. He holds it there - waiting, perhaps, for you to tell him to back off. Your tongue is busy at his throat, or you’d smile at the thought. You move your hips in an apparent striving for comfort, but really just easing your skirt up your thighs, perhaps two or three inches. You’re getting wet, and you want to feel his hand go higher.

You will fuck him tonight; that much is already established. It’s only the when of it that now occupies your mind… that, and the growing heat between your thighs.

You kiss him hard, grinding your ass in his lap, arching your breasts against his chest. You can feel him throbbing beneath you… you raise a hand to unbutton his shirt, and you slip your hand inside to find bare flesh. A nail rakes a nipple, and he hisses in sharply, clutching you tight. You do some hissing yourself when his lips trace the line of your throat - then he bites, hard. You give a little shriek and do the Macarena in his lap. Fuck, that was intense! You’re suddenly dripping wet, and you absolutely can not wait another minute.

You hurriedly undo two more buttons (for a total of five). You throw the blanket back, and your tits are in his face, begging for attention.

He doesn’t disappoint. A hand goes out to squeeze a breast, twisting and tugging at your throbbing nipple; his lips and tongue attack the other - licking, sucking, biting. Your panties are soaked; you slide off his lap and fall to your knees. You unsnap and unzip his jeans, drag them to his knees. His shorts follow in short order, and your fingers encircle his pulsing shaft.

Despite the ache in your pussy, an emptiness that screams to be filled, you manage to go slow. You kiss that delicious eight-inch hunk of meat - hot, open-mouth kisses interspersed with long licks from the base to the head. You swirl your tongue around the head, tasting him - damn, you even like the way he tastes! Your hand toys with his balls while you lick his cock like a candy cane. He groans and his hips thrust forward. You kiss and lick his balls, keeping him on the edge. You take him into your mouth, engulfing him smoothly, holding him there and sucking rhythmically. His eyes are squeezed tightly shut, his jaw working. You pull back, raking the shaft lightly with your teeth; then you open your throat and take him deep, swallowing. His hips jerk as you swallow him again, your lips right up against his balls. You’re soooo tempted to suck him until he blasts your mouth full of sweet hot cum, but your pussy needs this dick, and you don’t think you can wait for him to recover, so you promise yourself a taste of him after your own needs are met. You slide reluctantly back until he slips out of your mouth. You stand and let your clothes lie where they fall. He undresses, never taking his eyes from you and you lead him into the bedroom.

You were pretty sure you’d end up in bed with him tonight, so the covers are artfully tousled for effect. His skin against yours is an inferno - or is it your own?

He kisses you deeply, your nipples against his chest. His hands glide down your back to cup your ass, pull you tight against him, his cock hard and erect between you. He takes your hand, gently lowers you to the bed. You expect him to join you, but he drops to his knees between your legs.

He’s down there for so long you begin to wonder if something’s wrong, but then he speaks, his voice hoarse and ragged, yet almost reverent.

“You have the prettiest pussy - “ That’s as far as he gets; his mouth is otherwise occupied, kissing and licking your thighs - but slowly, tenderly. You moan, lost in his touch. His hands move your legs farther apart, spreading you wide while he alternates kissing his way up your thighs. You’re so exposed, so vulnerable - and it’s making you ragingly horny! His tongue finds the crease of your thigh and lingers there… then he moves to the opposite thigh.

DeisyHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeisyHarris

You’re so fucking wet, and he hasn’t even licked your pussy yet! Just as you come to this realization, he seals his lips to your cunt, slips his tongue deep inside you and sucks.

It’s more than a moan, less than a scream, You writhe, bucking against his face as his tongue probes you deeper, flutters inside you like a butterfly on speed and you bite back a scream. A finger eases into you, and you hold your breath. He adds a second finger, and you hitch in a breath; then his tongue flicks lazily against your clit and this time you do scream. He finger-fucks you fast and smooth, his tongue flickering over your swollen clit and you jerk and cum; but he doesn’t stop there. His fingers and tongue jerk two more screaming orgasms out of you - then he slows, easing you down again.

You’ve melted into a contented puddle when he lies down beside you and pulls you tight against his hard body. His cock is stiff against your stomach. You take a good long look (along with a good long feel). He kisses you then, and your tongue explores his mouth, tasting the remnants of your juices.

You don’t know why exactly, but that gets you going again. You feel that familiar tightness in your stomach and your pussy still has that empty, achy feeling. You take charge then, nipping and biting at his neck, raking your nails down his body, over his balls, lightly up his throbbing shaft. The head glistens with precum, and you lick it away as daintily as a cat. You take just the head in your mouth and suck gently, rhythmically. He groans and fucks his cock deeper into your willing mouth.

You let his cock slip from your mouth and get out of bed, walk to the bureau. You come back to the bed with a bottle of lube and a long thin vibrator. You hold them up so he can see. “Have you ever - ?” He shakes his head.

You get him to move to the edge of the bed, his ass right on the edge, his legs hanging over. You kneel and use the lube to wet two fingers, then spread his legs and transfer the cold, slippery stuff to his asshole. You’re slow and gentle, mindful of his lack of experience in this area. You slowly, carefully stretch him out till one finger goes all the way up inside him; you repeat the process with the second finger. You use a lot of lube, and soon both fingers are buried deep in his tight ass.

You pick up the vibe and smile. “Now that I have you loosened up, I’m going to lube this up and put it inside you. Relax and enjoy. If it hurts, let me know.” With that, you lube up the rubbery shaft and introduce it to his ass. The first two or three inches present no problem; he’s already been penetrated that far. You ease it in slowly, carefully, watching his face for signs of discomfort.

At last, you have six inches of vibe inside him. You bend over, kiss the tip of his cock, then flip the switch. The little vibe hums to life, and you fuck his tight ass with it till he relaxes.

“I’m going to fuck you now,” you whisper, and you lower your horny pussy onto his rigid shaft.

Oh - my - God!

You don’t know whether it’s your oral expertise or the vibe inside him, but he fills you up as you slide down his - long, hard and thick. You can feel him throbbing as you sink down on him, taking him to the hilt. God, you feel so full!

He groans as you flex your muscles around him - who says women are the weaker sex? He pulses inside you as you pulse around him, not moving for the moment… then you lick a finger and stroke it lazily over your aching clit, and it’s like you’ve been struck by lightning. You shiver as a small orgasm ripples from your cunt to your brain and back again. You lean back on your hands and begin to ride his cock. Your pussy feels so full. You feel like this is what sex should be about - two healthy animals giving and taking pleasure without a lot of extra baggage. You ride him, taking him deep, your pussy stretching to take all of him in. You’re still achy, but it’s a good ache now - the ache of fullness rather than emptiness. Oh fuck, I love this cock! Perhaps rashly, you decide that you want him to fuck your ass, too; you want to take him in every way you can….

Your thighs quiver and you clamp tight around his dick as another orgasm rolls over you. Oh God… oh, fuck, yes! You ride it out, your head thrown back, skin lightly sheened with perspiration. When you’ve recovered a bit, you pull off him, fall to all fours and raise your ass,

“Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

He reaches to pull the vibe out, but you stop him. “No. Leave it in. Come here and fuck me, I need it!”

He comes to kneel behind you, lowers his body till his chest is against your back, cups and squeezes your tits, twists your nipples cruelly hard. You cry out as another mini-orgasm washes over you. You whimper, wanting more of him, wanting him inside you, now! He seems to sense this, for he takes your hips in his hands and lunges home, taking your pussy, splitting it wide around his thick shaft. You growl deep in your throat and buck back to meet him. Your cunt is throbbing, delicious little shocks of pleasure running up your spine like chasing Christmas lights. You slam together hard, giving and taking, reaching for the ultimate pinnacle of pleasure. You give yourself utterly; right now you’d agree to anything he proposes. The knowledge makes you shiver. You feel deliciously slutty. You want nothing more than to fuck and fuck and fuck, to make this unbearable pleasure last forever. The man behind you, inside you, is a fit partner in such an endeavor. You’re no longer working toward an orgasm; getting there is half the fun, and you want to stretch getting there out to infinity, his thick shaft plunging into you, stretching you, exciting every nerve.

“Oh God - oh fuck me! Fuck me!” The words are a litany of nonsense sounds. With your nerves laid bare, shrieking with pleasure, you don’t even know you’ve spoken.

You can feel it coming, gathering momentum; you can feel it in him, too, in the sudden hoarseness of his breathing, the slight thickening of his cock. You give yourself to it, let it come, and then it hits. Your body is submerged in ecstasy, every cell exploding, again… again…. Oh my fucking God… again!

You scream and cum - and cum - and cum! Like a strong electrical current humming through you, igniting your nerves… you twitch and jerk and scream and cum. You feel him about to explode, and with the last remnants of your conscious mind, you dial the remote control up full.

He goes as rigid as if he’d touched a live wire and he shoots and shoots and shoots, filling your dripping, convulsing cunt with his scalding gift. Again and again, he blasts into you; you’ve never known a man to cum this hard, this often! You take all he has to give, that empty-pussy feeling replaced by a feeling of incredible satiety… of contentment.

It takes him a few minutes to recover from the power of his orgasms; then he pulls out of you and comes to lie beside you, clutching you like a lifeline. Removing the vibe, you hold him tight, curling a leg over him to pull him closer still.

You lie there in the dark, drunk with pleasure and each other; and if the sound of sleigh bells passes by in the night, you’re too far gone to hear it.


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mortuis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors