Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Model Start

7
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Kelly swallowed hard and knocked on Louisa’s door. It soon opened to show Louisa’s green eyes and smiling mouth, which even without lipstick looked suited to an advertisement. “Hi, Kelly!” she said happily, and as she opened the door Kelly saw her model’s body filling out a white T-shirt and slacks. Kelly stared at Louisa’s firm breasts unrestrained by a bra and wondered how a woman in her mid-twenties could have such a young, taut figure. “Please come in,” she said, smiling as Kelly’s eyes rose to Louisa’s, and she remembered Louisa’s long red hair against her blue dress the night before.


“Happy graduation,” she had said when she kissed Kelly on the cheek and handed her a present that had turned out to be a stylish watch. Kelly stammered a quiet thank you as she took a quick glance up and down. Louisa’s dress was a simple blue cotton summer dress, yet on her, it seemed the height of style. Her hair, a light red, fell halfway down her back and framed her classical face. The rest of the evening Kelly had caught Louisa looking at her each time she glanced at her, and towards the end of the evening, when the other adults had left, she talked with Louisa alone for a few minutes.

“Louisa, you’re a model. Give me some advice for this watch.”

“Certainly.”

They had gone into Kelly’s room, where Kelly asked, “Which jewelry would be best with this?”

“You don’t really need any with this.”

“But if I did?”

“Well, let me see.” Louisa had looked through her rings and necklaces and pointed out three of each that would look best with the watch. Kelly felt a clutch in her chest and quivers in her stomach as she stood next to Louisa, close enough to catch her fragrance, able to glance down her neckline to her elegant bra, and as she ached to caress Louisa’s breasts she finally squeaked out, “Thank you again for the watch.” Throwing fear to the winds, she put her arms around Louisa’s waist and kissed her on the lips.

Louisa pulled slightly away without embarrassment and said, “You’re welcome.”

Kelly leaned in and kissed her again, again no longer than half a second, and looked up to see Louisa’s eyes smiling. “You’re very excited tonight.”

Of course, thought Kelly, but she simply nodded.

“You’re all grown up now,” Louisa added simply, and smiled when Kelly nodded seriously. “Come to my house tomorrow, and we’ll have a girl’s day in.”

Kelly nodded with a blush and asked, “What time?”

“Will you be able to drag yourself out of bed early enough to get there about ten?”

“Yes.”

“It’s a date then.”

Louisa had left soon after and Kelly’s friends had arrived soon after that, but as all of them had gotten far too drunk the night before after their graduation ceremony, they sat around talking and watching a movie until midnight. After her friends left, Kelly kissed her family good night and went to bed. She found it impossible to sleep, and as she ran her fingertips between her thighs and along her lips, she thought of the first time she met Louisa, a year before.

Kelly had just come home from school, and as she walked into the house she saw a stunning woman sitting on the couch talking with her mother. When her mother introduced her as the latest model for her company as well as a new neighbor, Louisa’s smile had silenced Kelly; she found herself physically unable to speak for nearly half a minute. Kelly had never felt any great degree of sexual desire for anyone before, so the sudden attraction, lust, and fascination that swept over her shook her to the core. She finally found her voice and answered quietly, not trusting herself to say more than the minimum necessary, and soon was in the kitchen refreshing Louisa’s and her mother’s coffee.

Louisa came in as she was pouring the coffee and said, “Let me help.” Louisa asked her about her interests, and as Kelly stared at her, she was astonished to see Louisa’s nipples hardening and pressing out towards her. Kelly stared in fascination as the desire to suckle gripped her, and wondered how Louisa could speak so naturally to her when her nipples were bedeviling Kelly into near-insanity. Louisa continued chatting calmly with Kelly as, if anything, her nipples stood out even more prominently, almost as if Kelly’s fluster tweaked them into standing proud and firm. After five minutes more she smiled and said she was pleased to meet such a bright, attractive young woman and pulled her vest closed over her blouse to hide her breasts.

The rest of the first hour of their acquaintance passed in a blur, and after Louisa left, Kelly asked her mother to fill in a few more details. “Yes, she moved in down the block. She’s a good model and a bit famous. She could have had a bigger career if only…well, no need for that. —Actually, she went to college too, so she’s nobody’s fool. She’s keeping her options open. We met a year ago and I finally decided to take her on after Linda’s contract expired.”

Kelly then went to her room to do her homework before super, but she couldn’t focus on anything besides the thought of Louisa’s breasts. The throbbing between her thighs bedeviled her, and as she contracted her thighs rhythmically, she felt a new pleasure welling up inside her. She reached down to unbutton her jeans and caressed her lower belly. She worked down slowly to the thick nest of hairs at the join of her thighs, now sodden with sweat, and nearly squealed as her fingertip touched the hard button at the top of her lips. She knew in broad terms what everything was, but for the first time, she began caressing herself. She imagined that Louisa was lying on her back sucking on Kelly’s nipples as she knelt over her, facing her feet, as she suckled at and squeezed Louisa’s breasts in turn, and as the waves of her first orgasm swept over her, she slammed three fingers inside herself and bit her lip to keep from screaming.

The pleasure over, she sat stunned and drained and wondered what in the world had come over her. Even so, the thought of Louisa was as appealing as before, and Kelly thought sadly, “Well, this probably won’t end well.” She looked over to the mirror and immediately knew there was no way a woman as beautiful as Louisa would be interested in a girl like her, with her wide hips, average face, and floppy breasts, even if she learned to dress as well as Louisa did. However, no matter how much Kelly stifled her crush on Louisa, it resurfaced each night at bedtime as Kelly rubbed herself into frenzied climaxes as she focused feverishly on the latest part of Louisa to catch her eye—the musculature of her back, the curve of a hip into the waist, the elegance of the front of her neck, and above all, her breasts from every angle and in every position as they talked in what became a fast friendship with, wonder of wonders, good conversation in which Louisa talked to her as an equal and enjoyed what she said.

Eventually her mother had test shots from Louisa’s photo sessions from which Kelly slipped three showing her idol in beguiling poses, standing, sitting, and lying down, that allowed Kelly to fixate on whatever she wanted, and soon her attention gravitated to the top of her thighs where the negligee just barely covered what soon became the ultimate target of Kelly’s imaginings. One night, Kelly became feverish with desire to see Louisa splayed open before her with her legs spread-eagled, and she positioned a mirror against her shins and shined a flashlight on her engorged labia and sodden hair; as she imagined the scene with flaming red hair in place of her dark brown, she stared fixedly as she masturbated four times in quick succession, with swirling fingertips on her clit, then two fingers shoved up inside her, then her palm hard against her clit as three fingers clenched inside her, then, propping the flashlight as best she could aim it, the middle finger of her left hand circling her clit as the index finger of her right circled just inside her sensitive inner lips. As she faded into sleep, she wondered which method was Louisa’s and mourned that she would probably never know.

Although Kelly was certain Louisa suspected something of what she felt, she treated her perfectly naturally as if she were an adult, and their friendship continued to deepen. Kelly was left at sea then when Louisa invited her to spend the day. From the way she acted, Kelly was sure Louisa had no idea of the effect she had on her, yet as Kelly replayed the conversation word by word and syllable by syllable, she saw she could easily read it as a blatant come-on. Wavering between ecstasy and despair, she masturbated to the thought of Louisa’s lips on her body and fell into a sound sleep.

 

Louisa led her into her living room and said, “Sit, sit, wherever you like.” Kelly chose the right end of the couch and Louisa said, “I’ve made some coffee. Black with sugar, right?”

“Yes.”

“Wait right here.”

Kelly looked around the room and noticed a large picture book on the table with a plain white cover. She opened it curiously and found it fell open to a picture of Louisa dressed in elaborate lingerie. Kelly turned the page and saw that the lingerie had started to disappear piece by piece. By the fourth page, she saw that Louisa’s hair was bright red everywhere and shut the book hurriedly. About fifteen seconds later Louisa came into the room; glancing quickly at the picture book as if noting its location, she smiled slightly and handed Kelly a cup of coffee. She sat at the other end of the couch and asked, “So, how is life now that you’re no longer a school girl?”

“About the same.”

“Enjoy it. Life will pick up soon enough. In three months you’ll set off for college.”

“What was your college like?”

“A lot of hard work in between modeling sessions.”

 “You’re so beautiful I can’t believe you’re not the most famous supermodel in America.”

Louisa shrugged, “I like food too much.”

They laughed and for the next hour, Kelly plied her with questions about her life and work, almost frantic to look through the book again but deathly afraid of drawing attention to it in any way. Finally, Louisa said with a smile, “Please excuse me a while. Failed supermodels have needs too,” and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Kelly waited until the door had closed to open the book again. She lingered over the pictures of the shoot of Louisa, which filled an even dozen pages, and did not hear Louisa opening the bathroom door.

As Louisa walked back into the room, Kelly blushed furiously and feared she would be disinvited. To her immeasurable relief, Louisa said matter-of-factly, “So you found my book.” Kelly nodded. “It’s just another of the twenty reasons I’m not a supermodel. It was a pricey limited edition that never got much notice in general, but the fashion world didn’t miss it.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Why? I’m proud of it. I enjoyed doing it.”

“What was it like?”

“It was like any photoshoot, except that I wore a little less clothes.”

“It’s very beautiful.”

“Thank you.”

“So beautiful,” she continuing more softly and made as if to shut the book.

“No, go ahead and look.”

As she turned back to the first page of the pictorial, Louisa moved over a hand’s breadth away from her and looked at it with her. “It took over three hours to shoot, which was actually very quick for the quality. Sam did a great job.”

“I wish I could have watched. It must have been so glamorous.”

Louisa laughed, “Hardly.”

“What’s it like being photographed like this?”

“Well, on one level it’s just a job like any other, so you know automatically how to pose yourself if you’re a model. On another level, though, I felt excited, like I was about to start giggling like crazy. I knew when it got published that every night there would be at least a dozen men masturbating to my picture at any one time. It was scary and made me feel like the queen of the world.”

Kelly blushed furiously because she knew she’d be joining the men that night, but Louisa paid no attention to it. Kelly asked, “Do they? The men?”

“Oh, sure. Sometimes men will recognize me and tell me, though not in so many words, that they’ve stared at my pictures while pleasuring themselves.”

“What’s that like?”

“I tell them I’m flattered without leaving any opening for them to make a pass. I know if they did they’d just ruin it and make fools of themselves. They’re just like little boys. I don’t like boys.”

As Kelly wondered about the exact sense of Louisa’s last sentence, she asked, “Excited? I mean, excited-excited?”

Louisa laughed, “A little, at the end.” She opened to the sixth page, where her legs were spread but nothing could be seen under her thatch of hair but a closed slit. “That picture? Totally cold. But this picture?” She turned to the last one, in which pink lips peeked slightly out between the hairs. “I was a little warm by then.”

Now invited, Kelly stared at the picture, devouring the little show of intimate pink as if wishing Louisa had been much more excited. To cover her excitement, she asked question after question about modeling, and after ten minutes Louisa laughed happily and said, “You really like my pictures.”

“They look so real. Like I’m there.”

“Tell you what…”

“What?”

“I’ll model for you here so you can see what a session’s like.”

Kelly’s throat went dry, so she only nodded. Louisa stood up and said, “You’re the camera.” She knelt in front of Kelly and looked to her right, which set off the tendons in her throat that Kelly had dreamed of kissing a week before as she worked hard against Louisa’s hand. “Like that?” She then turned to face Kelly and leaned in as if to examine her eyes; she then pulled away while still looking into her eyes, then rotated her legs so that her knees pointed at Kelly. She leaned back after a minute onto her elbows, and after thirty seconds spread her knees so her legs formed a diamond.

As Louisa continued to pose for her, Kelly became increasingly aroused, and when after five minutes Louisa’s shirt pulled free from her slacks, Kelly was surprisingly entranced by the light skin of what was, after all, merely her side around her waist. Just a waist, just skin, just a beautiful waist curving into a nicely rounded hip framing...what Kelly now new to be the most beautiful thicket in the world. Louisa suddenly said, “You’re posing well yourself.”

“Am I?” Taken by surprise, Kelly looked down at how her breasts sagged to the side, hiding the top of her right arm as she leaned on her elbow. She felt her nipples fully erect under her bra and hoped they weren’t visible.

“Yes. You have a good figure. That pose shows it off well.”

“No.”

“Yes. Let me help you here.” She came over and pushed lightly on Kelly’s shoulder. “Good.” She then lightly brushed her elbow with her fingertips to position her again. “Very good.” And as she taught Kelly the best ways to pose for a camera or a lover, Kelly stared, rapt at the body tantalizingly close to her. Soon Kelly had unbuttoned the next button on her shirt, then another, and as she learned the best pose to reveal her breasts with each undone button, she lost all traces of nervousness. After ten minutes her breasts were bare, nipples fully erect and goosebumps coming and going in waves, and Louisa said, “Good. You’re a quick learner.”

She then stood and slowly posed herself out of her slacks, leading Kelly to do the same, and soon Kelly was staring at the elegant silk panties that covered the light red thatch barely visible through the fabric. She asked Louisa to pose in a variety of positions, and as Louisa moved around the room, Kelly followed her in poses Louisa suggested with a look or a slight gesture. As Kelly lay back and then rolled partway onto her side at one point, Louisa came over to her. “Good, but this is better,” and with a slight push on her shoulder changed the position of her breasts. “Beautiful.”

She pulled away and looked closely at her. “Now try this.” She cupped her breasts, thumbs hiding her nipples, and said, “Hold them like this. Offer them to the camera.”

“Like how?” she asked in a daze.

“Like this,” and lifted them a little in her hands before pulling away. Kelly reached up and copied her, and Louisa nodded with a smile, “Perfect.” She looked carefully at the scene and said, “Now, this way, then this, covering your nipples. Keep your treasures covered to tease your viewer. First rule of advertising.”

As Louisa examined her critically, directing her position with the motions of her hands, Kelly looked down at the treasure hidden by her panties and wondered if Louisa ever felt as teased as she herself did right then. Seeing how calm, cool, and collected she was, she decided, no, that woman had never had the flock of butterflies in her belly that she was feeling.

After ten minutes, she said, “Now tease your viewer this way,” and lowered the upper edge of her panties slightly. She posed in a variety of positions, telling Kelly, “You always want to keep your thighs shut until they’re drooling for you. That’s your ultimate treasure. That’s the little pea under the shells of the confidence game you’re playing. As it were,” and had laughed quietly at something Kelly didn’t then quite get.

Anita_Blair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anita_Blair

“On your side, supporting your chest with one elbow. That’s the classic pose, especially for a girl endowed like you are. Your breasts fall seductively, showing how bounteous they are. Mine don’t fall much, while yours falls almost to your arm. Men and women both love this pose because all of us were breast-fed, I think. I’ve seen the straightest women staring at pictures like that in the classic magazines for fifteen, twenty minutes. Not even necessarily sexually aroused, just staring at the breasts. And the curves. See how it makes such a round curve of my hip on top? And the way the thigh falls down over the other one, completely hiding my treasure while drawing attention to it? You know it's there just under the panties, and you wonder, 'Could I see her hairs if the cloth weren't there?' Also, see how it accentuates the rounding of my hip? It’s good with me; with your figure, it is a perfect model of feminine roundness.”

Then, “Now, on your back. Raise your knee on this side…yes. Always hide your treasure! Make your viewers think they have to earn your charms. Turn your head toward me, now raise your back slightly…yes, that accentuates the tendons in your neck. Now, your far arm, lift it slightly…yes, that raises your breast to match the one on this side…Beautiful.”

And so it continued. As Kelly stared at Louisa posing for her, she felt increasingly hot and light-headed, with a leaden pounding in her hips and belly as her arousal lasted longer and longer, soon longer than she had ever let it go without rubbing herself to satiety. She hated the frustration but felt an overwhelming desire for it to continue forever if need be, just so long as she could spend the time watching Louisa.

A few poses later, Louisa said, “Now, once your audience is drooling all over itself and ready to explode, then you can reveal hints of your treasure.” She removed her panties without any ado and posed in a series of poses that slowly revealed more of the thicket of her pubic hair. After five minutes Kelly stood and removed her panties as well to reveal her thick brown hairs, then took most of the poses Louisa had shown her. Louisa watched her closely, driving Kelly frantic in wondering if her interest was as purely clinical as it seemed. Finally, Louisa sat on the carpet with her knees raised and slightly apart and watched as Kelly moved around in front of her. After thirty seconds Louisa separated her knees by another two inches, and Kelly moved slightly to see between them. Louisa smiled slightly and separated them a little more so that Kelly finally saw the line of pink flesh poking out of the thick red hair.

Her commentary had continued throughout. “You want to start like this, like the first pose before, but this time with the knee not quite so lowered, so that your hairs are prominent at the join of your thighs. The contrast between the skin and the hair is striking, even a little hair, and the less you cover the hair with your thigh the more sexual you seem to the viewer…Now, that pose is what you make before or after making love, and what you are doing is showing yourself as the viewer wishes to see you as you make love, from undressing to foreplay to the deed to afterwards. So, slowly raise yourself, like this, until you’re seated, and keep your thighs together. Flat first, yes…then raise them a little. Keep them together but keep fixed in your mind’s eye where your shins are, so you can hide or expose your treasure as your thighs approach your chest. Even with your thighs against each other, the camera can see your treasure, so that’s one way to tease your viewer, like teasing a lover.”

Kelly sat in front of her and leaned back as Louisa had, and as Louisa spread her knees a little more, so did Kelly. After three minutes Kelly, in physical pain from her unreleased lust and mental turmoil, sighed as Louisa separated her thighs to the full extent and opened herself fully to Kelly’s eyes. Kelly sat up and said, “It’s like your last picture.”

“In the shoot? Yes. Do you like it?”

“I love it. It’s even better.”

“Do you think so?”

“Yes. You look…more open.”

This was true. Louisa was before her, her labia fully open and poking out so that Kelly thought of the bottom of a snail and stared back at her. After a minute Kelly took the hint and leaned back to open herself fully to Louisa. Louisa sat up and looked closely at Kelly’s vulva, swollen, purple, and wet, and said, “You are very beautiful. You pose well.”

She then sat up, closed her thighs, and smiled, “So, that would have been a good shoot. You follow directions well. And the pictures would have been a dream. Now, I need to go to use the facilities again and then make a quick business call, so just make yourself at home. I won’t be more than ten minutes.”

She went down the hallway and Kelly, feeling bereft and dejected, sat on the couch and looked through more of the book. The first shoot had just been Louisa, while the second was a beautiful brunette, then there were three more women of various ethnicities, all beautiful, all tempting, all brazen and flushed by the end of their shoots. The next set though…Louisa went through the same sort of poses but didn’t stop when her flushed labia faced the camera. First one finger, then two appeared in the frame, then on her lips, then spreading her lips for Kelly, then disappearing inside her.

Kelly stared raptly as the pictures showed that Louisa was not always calm, cool, and collected. However, the shoot was soon over, Louisa lying there splayed open, relaxed, and smiling, and the next few shoots showed the other models pleasuring themselves as well. The last shoots though…

Kelly stared at Louisa seducing a beautiful well-toned blonde. Just at the moment Kelly saw the two sucking on each other’s breasts, Louisa suddenly appeared. She smiled without shame or ado and said, “You’ve passed the hors d’oeuvres and found the main course.” Kelly blushed and said nothing. Louisa continued, “That was a great shoot. It was at least four hours, and not a minute of it was I bored. That model is Jacqueline. She is one of the most beautiful models in that field. It was an honor to work with her.”

“It’s very beautiful. Both of you. Together.”

“Yes. We make a nice contrast and our bodies fit together well within the frame.”

Kelly turned the page and saw Louisa’s hand reaching to touch Jacqueline’s hairs. Louisa smiled openly at Kelly and asked, “Do you like pictures like this?”

“Yes, I do.”

“A new fan! Good. Two women together can be very beautiful. I was amazed at how beautifully those turned out.”

“What is a shoot like this like?”

“It’s a bit frustrating, actually. Especially at first. You have to coordinate both you and the other model in your mind as the camera watches you. You can’t just make love to her like a lover, you have to remember to show everything to the camera. It’s very distracting.”

Her head spinning at the hints of Louisa's tastes in what she had just heard, she said, “I’m very curious how you’d do it.”

“Well, the photographer has a scenario in mind, and you and the other model usually discuss it, pose for each other to get a feel for how you will look together, then once you get started, you are very conscious of each other at first, but then instinct takes over. And you get very excited because you know when it’s published you will be so many people’s dream date when they go to bed. Thousands of orgasms a week, all in tribute to you.”

“How would you go about a shoot then?”

“Well, you have to always keep the camera in mind, so if you really want to know…”

The tightness in her kidneys and loins about to burst, Kelly said, “Of course.”

Louisa smiled coyly and said, “Then come with me. We need a mirror to represent the camera.”

They walked down the hallway to Louisa’s bedroom, and they sat on the floor in front of the full-length mirror. Louisa posed Kelly so that she faced between the mirror and her, and said, “Now, look into my eyes. Always start with real affection. Eye contact. You know what you want and you’re going to take it. Look at me. Yes, like that.” They looked into each other’s eyes as Kelly’s belly did somersaults, and Louisa smiled as if seeing the last piece of cake, all for her. She reached up and caressed Kelly’s hair and said, “Yes, look back at me firmly. Remember to always think, ‘I want that, and I won’t let it get away.’ Now caress my face with that in mind.”

Kelly reached up hesitantly and ran her fingertips along Louisa’s jaw, up to her ear and down her neck, then up to the ear again and around the back of her neck. Louisa smiled, “Yes, just like that,” staring into her eyes. “Now lean in and kiss me lightly.”

As they kissed, Louisa reached up to hold Kelly’s face. “You kiss very well. This would be a good shoot,” she seemed to whisper. Would or will? For a moment everything in the world hinged on which word she had said, then it was washed away as Louisa ran the tip of her tongue between Kelly’s lips. “Kiss me like I’m one of your lovers,” she whispered, “kiss me for the camera. Kiss me for all the beautiful men and women who think we’re the most beautiful sight they’ve ever seen. Think that thousands will be paying to masturbate to our bodies as we play for them; and above all, let’s be sure we give them their money’s worth.”

This excited Kelly to a frenzy, the thought that they were a dream for another, and she sucked hungrily on Louisa’s tongue. Louisa kissed back freely, exploring Kelly’s mouth as she caressed her face and neck, and she pulled away long enough to say, “Now I’ll show you how to pose for the rest of the shoot, okay? Just watch the mirror and choose the best pose as we proceed.”

She kissed Kelly’s neck as she reached down to cup her breasts. She whispered, “Feel mine. It makes a beautiful picture.” Kelly watched with pleasure as her hands rose to finally touch Louisa’s firm breasts, and they explored each other’s chests with their fingertips before returning to cupping and squeezing.

Kelly felt Louisa’s hard nipples against her palms, then each nipple between a finger and thumb, and her pulse seemed to pound in her ears as Louisa’s fingers caressed her own. Soon Louisa had kissed down to her shoulder and then down to the top of her breast. She looked at the mirror and winked at Kelly in it. “Yes, this is a beautiful image. Let’s make it even better,” and began sucking on her breast.

After a minute she pulled away far enough to say, “Notice how I’m posing here, holding the breast so you can see the nipple in profile against my lips or tongue. See how my hip is posed so my treasure is almost visible. It’s a perfect image. Now just keep watching and take close notes.” She returned to nursing at Kelly’s breasts, causing waves of heat to wash through her hips.

Louisa pulled back long enough to say, “Yes, that’s a good thing, circling your hips like that. Once that starts, the photographer will snap hundreds of pictures in quick succession to make sure he gets just the right position to express unchained desire. Watch it in the mirror and move your thigh a bit further out so you can see your treasure as it circles.”

Kelly gladly followed this order and stared at the sight of Louisa kissing the undersides of her breasts and circling them with her lips as her hand slowly felt its way down her side to her hip, then towards her hairs. Louisa said, “Now, I’m about to make the viewer very very happy, so the first touches should be light and delicate. So many men like such scenes because on the one hand they can imagine two women showing themselves and their passions to the man as a treat, and a little variety in scenery as well, but it’s deeper than that, really. A man can see women responding fully to a lover without feeling jealousy at another man. Or at least that’s how it seems to me. So remember, you have to show your passion to the camera. Don’t hold back. Luxuriate in it. Let the viewer see how passionate and sexual and beautiful you are when you make love. Watch yourself as long as you can, and don’t hold back. Don’t be nervous—it’s nobody here but us chicks.”

They laughed and Louisa returned to sucking on her breasts passionately as her fingers finally reached Kelly’s mount. They caressed her hairs lightly as Kelly circled her hips lightly, staring in awe at how splayed open her labia were just two inches or less south of Louisa’s dancing fingertips. With each circle, they moved a millimeter closer to the shaft of her clitoris, and when they felt the muscle underneath them they stopped circling and moved down to the hard nub, where—Kelly nearly cried out with joy—they began circling again.

“Circle lightly like that so the camera can see the little pearl under your fingers. See how it pulls your lips back and forth? See how you can see the lips from so many different angles as your hips circle? Just watch that for the camera.” Soon her fingers were dipping back and forth between Kelly’s swollen lips, a light squishing sound clearly audible as they worked inside her. “Let the fingers dance inside, like this. A waltz, one-two-three, one-two-three, with each of your heartbeats. Just a little deeper with each cycle.”

Soon two fingers were deep inside her and Louisa said, “Now comes the end game. You have to lick the pearl lightly and feel the tunnel responding and suit your motions to the reactions of your partner. Hold your right thighs down to the ground so you can see the tongue on the pearl and lips, and make sure to tilt your hips and raise your other knee so your flower is fully visible from the side.”

She then made Kelly as happy as she had ever felt by running her tongue over her clitoris. She licked slowly on the button then down the lips to her fingers, then back up, experimenting with what made Kelly melt the hottest, and soon settled into sucking on her clitoris as her fingers plowed deep and firm and fast inside her. Louisa pulled away one last time to say, “Try to find the hard spot in the front of the tunnel for your fingers. It makes a very great scene at the end,” and as her mouth returned to Kelly’s treasure and her fingers caressed her spot, Kelly finally felt the pleasure she had needed so long build to wash over her.

She stared at the scene in the mirror as her hips fucked up hard against Louisa’s mouth, the two fingers buried deep within her, Louisa’s nose buried in her thick hairs, and then when the first wave washed over her, she threw her head back, clamped both thighs tightly on Louisa’s head, and bellowed in the most intense orgasm of her life. All thought of mirror and viewers was lost as all she felt was Louisa’s mouth and hands loving her in reality, not a dream.

A minute or two later she came to. Louisa was smiling down at her and said, “That was very picturesque with you lying there exhausted. Now it’s your turn.” She smiled down at Kelly, who reached up to hold her breasts. “Yes, like that. Hold them as you kiss my neck, and work down to them.”

Kelly delighted in the skin of her neck under her lips, the light salt taste and the smoothness against her face. She caressed and squeezed Louisa’s breasts as her nipples became fully erect again, and she felt Louisa trembling under her fingertips as she kissed down her neck to her collarbone and quickly to her breasts. Louisa whispered, “A little fast, but the posing is perfect. Yes, hold the nipple in profile. Yes, nurse at my breast. Suckle away. It feels good. The viewer would be starting to sweat at this point…”

Kelly sucked on each perfect breast, firm and filling her hand and mouth, and felt Louisa’s hips circling under her touch on her breasts. She ran her fingertips down to Louisa’s waist, and Louisa whispered, “A perfect glide! Such beautiful fingers.” The fingers dipped lower to her mount, and she finally felt the flaming hairs that bedeviled her. She managed to take her time, feeling Louisa’s body coming more and more alive under her fingers circling down to her clitoris, and as she kissed down to Louisa’s navel she finally reached her pearl and lips and tunnel. Forcing herself to slow down, she slowly rubbed her way inside Louisa, feeling her tunnel envelop her fingers as her labia kissed her circling knuckles. Soon her tongue was on Louisa’s clit, and as Louisa tensed and relaxed in an intoxicating cycle, Kelly’s tongue circled her pearl to her lips down to her fingers and back up. Louisa whispered, “You need to suck on my pearl while you work my spot, like I did you. That’s what’s best for me,” and finally Kelly knew all of this had just been for the two of them and there was no other viewer for Louisa.

She sucked and licked quickly as her fingers thrust inside Louisa’s pumping loins, the squishing of her drenched cunt driving both of them to abandon. With a cry, Louisa held her head down and crushed her head with her thighs, fucking up against her even harder than Kelly had done to her face. After half a minute she collapsed and pushed Kelly’s face away. “That was the best shoot ever,” she smiled.

“Was it really?”

“Yes, of course. You must have made so many of your girlfriends happy.”

“There's only you.”

Louisa smiled, “I’d hoped I was your first.”

“Was that all just for me?”

“Of course. I’ve known you wanted me for a year now. You were too young before. Now you’re free and all mine. You’re not a schoolgirl anymore. You’re a grown-up woman. You were before, of course, but now you too know you really are one, graduated and all.””

“Why didn’t you just tell me?”

“You’re so shy. It hurt watching you trying to be suave and lovable when I couldn’t respond. I knew you’d be too afraid. This way…there would be distance between you and us, if you know what I mean. You would watch, pretend you weren’t quite doing what we were doing. You could picture it like a show for yourself. You could watch it at whatever distance from reality made you comfortable. And it was so much fun, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, I loved it. I never knew it could be like that.”

“Good. Now come to bed with me, love; I think we need to love each other like real lovers this time. No more outside viewer inside our heads. I want the only thing in your mind to be me.” And as they sank on the bed into Kelly’s first sixty-nine, all she saw and felt and tasted was Louisa.

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments