Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Alluring Night in Paradise

"The essence of passion occurs on a stormy night."

4
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
697 words 697 words

Author's Notes

"This story is meant to be continued."

The rain came down outside the bedroom window. Rhythmic and soothing, droplets caressing the night. Melodic and continuous, the falling rain licked the evening away. Candles flickered in the darkness, vaguely illuminating the room. A bottle of wine and two empty glasses sat on the bedside table. Clothes were strewn around carelessly. The bed they lay in was filled with escalating passion. Lavender scented candles displayed a scene of warmth and intensity. Her toes curled and she jumped as he spanked her firm ass.

She yearned for his touch. Lying down face first on the bed, handcuffed and blindfolded; filled only with suspense, but she yearned to be filled with something more. A finger entered her from behind and she moaned at his touch. He explored her wet little hole with a single finger at first and then two as he pushed her head down harder into the pillow in front of her.

He firmly grabbed her ass and spanked her with vigor and intent, only for her to moan more, simply filled with bliss from his firm touch. One finger slid in, then two, filling her up even more. His tongue graced her thigh, trailing from one first, and to the other. A gentle bite on her ass followed by more spanking, two fingers deep into her pussy. It was all for her, this night, his touch, the candles and the ambiance. All this pleasure was for her to enjoy.

She moved her ass up and down to the rhythm of his fingering. “More,” she begged in time for his tongue to grace her pussy.

Two fingers deep, with his tongue inside her her and his hand firmly caressing her beautiful clit; all these sensations she enjoyed, smiling, moaning and begging. She needed to be filled up, licked, pleased and touched. He reached around to grab her breasts while he tasted her wetness. Flicking and pinching her perfect little nipples, squeezing her breasts with a lust in his eyes, which were closed while he licked up and down her clit. She was getting wetter and he was getting even harder. 

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

He rubbed his hard cock on her leg as he tasted her delicious pussy, cock still throbbing in his trousers, ready to be unleashed, ready to be thrusting and throbbing inside her. He grabbed her ass with both hands and spanked her hard again. Spreading her ass wide, he enjoyed the view.

Her moans were muffled from the pillow. Her hair lay about in shambles with her hands cuffed before her, ass up, subject to his pleasuring, his cock now rubbing up and down her thigh.

He grabbed her firmly and flipped her over on the bed. The candle lit room revealing her sensual lips, her beautiful breasts, soft skin and tight pussy waiting to be teased. He entered her once more with his two fingers. Much more vigorously he played with her pussy, searching for her G-spot, with his thumb encircling her clitoris.

She bit her lip and moaned his name with little control; she could barely contain herself, thrusting her hips up and down while he fingered her. His tongue ran up her thigh, to her belly and slowly up to her nipple. He gently bit her nipple, licking, sucking and squeezing her tits. This was making her more wet as she got turned on even more; now moving to her other breast, fondling them both equally. She moaned lustfully into the night words filled with ecstasy. 

He unzipped his pants and started to stroke his hard shaft while he fingered her, cock throbbing in his hands, stroking it as he watched her. His cock needed to be touched, stroked, licked and fucked. Her moaning was cut short when he placed his cock on her mouth and watched her lips wrap around it as if it should have been there sooner. He thrust his whole shaft in her mouth slowly and watched it disappear down her throat, all while she was blindfolded, only adding to their continued excitement.

She licked his throbbing shaft up and down from his tip to his balls, and in between muffled breaths she gasped, “Punish me...”

 

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by blackpanther00h01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments