Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Delayed Inevitability - Part 1

"I hate when he is late.... or do I!..."

13
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
882 words 882 words

 I am in a state of suspended passion!

 A night of passion with my married, undeniably sexy lover!

For one night - mine! To do as I wish with!!  

I love these illicit nights!

We meet, as always, in our favorite restaurant. The same table, the same night of the month. When I know my love is all mine for the night.

I sit nursing my drink eyes glued to the door - he's late!

A soft smile spreads across my lips as he appears, rushing in the door and straight to me apologizing. Cupping my face and bending to kiss me, his kisses so perfect arouse me instantly.

''Take a seat baby. We can discuss later how you will pay for your late arrival!''

I can hear my voice has a husky, breathless tone to it. My eyes bright as I look into his.

The message carrying clearly to him as he takes his seat opposite me. I note a slight coloring to his face, and his eyes widen. I smile and take another sip of my drink, eyes holding his.

 He breaks the eye contact first.

Oh yes! I  have him, he is unsure!

Our meal and evening seem to glide by as we catch up on all the details we inevitably miss due to our long-distance affair. We find that with each course of food and each morsel of lover's conversation another hunger grows.

My eyes hold his gaze and I whisper, ''Enough talk! I think we should adjourn to our hotel and talk about your tardiness!''

 We settle our bill, leave the restaurant holding hands, and walk the few blocks to our regular hotel. Neither of us speaks, there's no need now for words. It's a comfortable silence.

Leading my lover into our room I walk to the windows taking in the view over the city. He follows me, slipping his arms around my waist pulling me back into his warmth. I can already feel the beginnings of his hardening cock nudge between my cheeks.

I smile at his obvious eagerness but step away from his embrace, walking back into the middle of the room.

He turns to look at me and as he watches I slowly unfasten my dress letting it slip to the floor. Stepping free of the dress I then pause, allowing him time to take in the view.

Dressed in a midnight blue lace basque, black sheer stockings encasing my long legs, and black patent high heels.
I know my man appreciates lingerie, I stand hands on hips looking directly into his eyes.

As I watch him the bulge grows noticeably in his trousers. After a moment I slowly walk towards him, hips swaying, until I am standing in front of him.

PrettyMalika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyMalika

A teasing smile plays on my lips, my eyes bright.

''You know a girl doesn't like to be kept waiting,'' I speak in a soft purring tone.

 ''Yes about that, I....," he begins to explain.

  "Ah Ah Ah!" I silence him, never raising my voice but making it clear his interruption is not appreciated.

"Did I say you could speak?" raising an eyebrow as I look into his eyes.

My fingers make busy loosening his tie, the sound of his silk tie rubbing against his shirt collar as I remove it somehow arousing, but then I have often found the rustling of clothes as they are removed to be strangely erotic.

His immediate silence rewarded with a soft brush of his lips with mine, ''Good boy.''

My fingers slowly unbutton his shirt. I kiss his mouth again, I notice his breath is shallow and quick against my lips.

As I unbutton his shirt I then drop a kiss to his throat, as each button reveals more of his body my mouth follows.

I kiss his chest, then as the shirt is fully undone my hands slowly push it off over his shoulders.

Kissing his collar bone, running my tongue along it as the shirt falls to the floor, he moans ever so softly.

''Shhh baby,'' I whisper as I walk slowly around to the back of him.Kissing and caressing softly as I go.

Standing behind him, my hands run over his back, his firm body always such a wonder to me.
I kiss his shoulder blades, my mouth moves up to kiss the back of his neck.

Then another soft kiss behind his left ear, he shivers slightly.

''So this is how it will be tonight, baby," whispering as I trail my tongue around the shell of his ear.
My hands meanwhile have slipped around him and start unfastening his trousers.

''Tonight, because you were a bad boy and kept Mistress waiting - you are my toy!'' I suck wetly on his ear lobe.

I move slightly to his side and my hand slips inside his trousers. Reaching for his hard cock, I take hold of him.

He groans and as he does I bite his ear lobe, hand squeezing his engorged flesh.

''One more warning baby... shhh! Do I make myself understood?'' My words soft, but clear in their meaning.

"You may speak."

"Yes Mistress," his voice is low, gravelly and yes excitement laces its tone.

 I laughed softly, "Such a good boy."

 

Published 
Written by our_game
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments