Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely Twenties: Volleyball Season

"A bold man remembers a lesson about the target demographic."

2
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Summer had come a bit too early in Afer's city, a large world-class city with a beach nearby. At the age of twenty-six, Afer had grown apart from his old friends and was now spending most of the days by himself. Given the amount of vacation time he was taking, Afer realized that he had time to burn. Despite his age, Afer was doing well for himself financially and was on his way to making even more. 

Looking out on one summer day, Afer noticed a woman in volleyball gear and he noticed he had seen her before. The woman had dark hair, a nice light tan and looked exactly like volleyball player Nataliya Obmochaeva. Afer remembered his younger days and going after athletes, especially volleyball players who had been playing for a while. For Afer, he knew that the magic was in letting them get the workout in and then getting aggressive with flirting and touching.

A thought that came to mind for Afer was when he played volleyball for fun a couple of years ago and managed to take a girl on his team home. As soon as the doors closed, all it took was a hug, some touching and eventually, the clothes came off, leading to some hot spicy sex. Afer still remembered the warm feeling of having his face against the sweaty crotch and pussy of the volleyball player and how she sang his praises for eating her ass.

One trick Afer learned is when the panties and shorts were sweaty, it was time to start getting touchy with her. A few months before, Afer had seen his good friend sneakily slip his hand inside the panties of an exhausted volleyball player who moaned and smiled, taking deep breaths. The hand went in-between the buttocks where sweat was starting to drip into so it was a relaxing feeling for the volleyball player, one she simply rewarded with a blowjob and anal. 

Looking outside, Afer had to time it perfectly or else it would be a slip-up. If Afer came in too soon, the volleyball player would be too caught up in the game and if he was too late, she would be gone. Since he was not an exceptionally handsome guy, Afer needed to have some top-notch seduction skills. Afer looked exactly actor Daoud Heidami, he was of South Asian heritage although born and raised in Texas. Despite his relatively average looks, Afer had managed to bed women out of his league.

As a few minutes passed, Afer noticed the woman was on her own and starting to get sweaty from the humidity of being outside. The sight was beautiful to Afer, a hot woman covered in sweaty and getting ready to be dripping after a long ordeal of playing volleyball. A few minutes in, the woman had started to play as some of her friends arrived. Afer kept watch and as soon as the women started he noted their body language, how they went from being energetic to becoming slower due to fatigue.

For a moment, Afer had an erection that ended in him thinking of being satisfied with just pleasuring himself to it all. The sight was beautiful as the young bachelor saw the sweat covering up the muscular athletic builds of the volleyball players and making their skin glow. A lot of the volleyball players had defined abs with a great bit of soft muscle around them which would arouse any onlooker, for a few their panties sunk into large buttocks and stuck to them due to the sweat.

"Looks like its time!" said Afer to himself, noticing the players slow down more.

Afer headed out to the beach and started wondering about things on the way, how he would get the volleyball player he had his eyes on to get in bed with him. On one hand, Afer knew that the four women there were aroused due to playing around but on the other, he knew that if he did it with her friends present then it could be shaming for him. What Afer had to do was find a way to either get the dark-haired beauty by herself or negate the shame. When heading out, Afer wore trunks that showed his massive bulge. As soon as he arrived, he noticed the women were starting to slow down their play.

"I thought volleyball went faster than that," said Afer, as the dark-haired beauty gave him a stink-eye. "Okay, wrong sport," he replied.

"Yeah, we have been playing for almost an hour," said one of the women, a blonde on the other side of the dark-haired beauty, catching her breath.

"Oh, you guys need a sub," said Afer.

"Oh yeah, he is in for the sub, that's why he came here," said another woman, laughing.

"Well, I just love meeting new people and have played volleyball before. It was competitive though, not recreational like you are playing here," said Afer. Trying to get a rise out of the women.

"Recreational!" said the dark-haired beauty Afer had his eyes on, angrily.

"My bad, I meant for that fun," said Afer.

"You should seriously watch what you say, like really," said the dark-haired beauty, crossly.

"Anna, let it go," said the blonde.

"It was my fault, I get too hung up on volleyball but the people I played with, well they were on another level," said Afer.

"Well put your money where your fucking mouth is, then," said Anna, angered.

"Let him sub in," said the blonde on the opposing side, offering Afer her spot.

The game continued and Afer had fresh energy. Despite his build, he was athletic and had experience playing volleyball. Jumping in, Afer more than held his own and put Anna in a compromised spot, making her miss some obvious shots. Afer had Anna nervous and after a few minutes, he and his partner were high-fiving each other while Anna was frustrated.

Covered in sweat and at times losing her balance, Afer knew he had to keep the raven-haired beauty going but also knew how a tired athletic body was thirsting for sex. The match ended with Afer and his partner winning big and after it all, Afer did the sportsman thing and started smacking some buttocks.

"Nice work," said Afer, smacking his partner, a cute brunette, on the ass. "Nice work by you too," said Afer, smacking Anna's partner on the ass as she smiled. "Anna nice work," said Afer, smacking her on the ass as she gave him a stone-cold look.

"Okay, you didn't feel that, nice work!" repeated Afer, smacking Anna harder on her sweaty buttocks.

"I heard it, asshole," said Anna, taking a deep breath.

"You seem tired," said Afer.

"That's because I have been playing for a while," said a frustrated Anna, feisty and angry at Afer.

"Yeah, you did great though; I had fresh legs. If I had been out there that long who knows what would have happened," said Afer, getting closer to Anna.

"You would have sucked," replied Anna, who noticed the bulge in Afer's pants.

"I have a lot of energy, you'd be shocked," said Afer.

"Yeah okay, pro," replied Anna, sarcastically.

"No, I do, lighten up," said Afer, softly squeezing Anna's buttocks as her friends looked on.

"Fucker," said Anna, pushing Afer.

"Whoa there, I wrestle too now," replied Afer.

"Let's see what you are made of," said Anna. rushing at Afer but failing to bring him down as he grabbed a hold of her sweaty rushing body and just held her in place.

"Come on, champ, you're tired, its okay," said Afer, as a part of his bulge rubbed against the taller beauty's body.

"Champ, ha!" said Anna, slapping the erect bulge coming from Afer's shorts.

"Champ!" said Afer, getting a quick squeeze of Anna's cameltoe as she laughed.

"How far away do you live anyways?" asked Afer.

"Going to stalk me now, creep?" said Anna, laughing.

"No, because I am right there and I know that nice sweaty booty needs a nice rub down," said Afer, grabbing the ass again.

"Like you could afford that bum," replied Anna.

"I will go walk there right now and into my apartment, if I am wrong then you get your win for the day, champ," said Afer.

"Okay guys, I am going to see if pro is making this up," said Anna, laughing as she walked alongside Afer who had his arms around her waist.

Afer started to take deep breaths, hoping his massive bulge would not pop and cum to fast for this beauty. Anna's sweaty athletic body had Afer breathing hard. He could not wait to eat that nice athletic ass and bury his face inside of such a juicy pussy. In some ways Anna was taken too, her athletic background meant she loved sex and it had been a while since she had some nice fat dick inside of her. On most days, the athletic beauty went home and either masturbated or used her sex toys to pleasure herself. It was rare for a confident guy to get through her tough act and take her home like Afer was about to. 

As minutes passed, they arrived at his apartment and Afer had the key access to get into the main building. A few of the neighbors did get a glance at Afer walking the athletic raven-haired beauty to his place with his hand firmly on her ass, something Anna didn't seem to mind. Finally, they came to his apartment to which Afer opened the door and led Anna in as she was taken away by the beauty of it all.

"Oh wow, not lying," said Anna, laughing.

"Not at all," said Afer, squeezing and rubbing the sweaty body of the raven-haired beauty who looked back at him with a smile.

"How long did you play volleyball for today?" asked Afer.

"Hours longer than you," replied Anna, licking her lips.

"You must be so tired, poor baby," said Afer, kissing Anna on the neck as he had her against the wall.

"Oh so tired pro," said Anna, kissing Afer back.

"Let's relax champ, cool down a bit," said Afer, quickly stuffing his hand inside of Anna's panties as she moaned.

Now it was on, Afer knew the secret and he knew she was down for a nice fuck because of how hot her pussy was. Afer locked lips with the woman who was a few inches taller than him and the two made out. To keep a better position, Afer took his hand and instead had it in-between the massive buttocks, feeling the hot steam of her anus which he softly toyed with using his fingers. Anna's body started to rock as she put her arms around the shorter man's head, locking lips with him. 

Afer moved his head down and sucked on the hard nipples protruding through Anna's bra, softly biting on them and making her aroused to where she took her bra off. Now Afer went for the area right below the breast, covered in sweat from the workout but his tongue pleasured her to make her moan. Afer knew that the first few moments were critical and he had to put his mouth on the right places to pleasure the aroused athlete and make her ready for a nice fuck. Seconds later, Afer softly bit the shoulders and neck area of Anna and made her moan.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

"Fuck, yeah uh, fuck," said Anna, grabbing Afer's head and bringing it closer to her. "Work me, baby," said Anna, taking deep breaths and moaning.

Afer had his hand in Anna's panties, placing it to where it covered her anus and her pussy. As long as Afer's hand was in there, it almost felt like it was going to burn from how hot Anna was. Afer furiously moved his hand around and softly bit different parts of Anna's body, especially the parts where the muscles were, and slowly broke her down. Now like any good player, Afer needed to have that killer instinct on when to close and get her nude.

In his years of seducing women, Afer knew that a lot of the leg work had to be done before a woman was fully nude or else there would be hesitance on her part. Sex was not all about the penis going in her, that was done after she had been aroused enough to want it.

"So fucking hot down there, you are going to burn my hand!" said Afer, kissing Anna over her sweaty face.

"Hot, baby, hot," said Anna, as Afer's bulge started to rub against her body.

"So hot," said Afer, thrusting his lower body into Anna again.

"Hot, huh," said Anna, shoving her hand into Afer's shorts and grabbing his cock.

The warm hot feelings in the hands of both lovers had them aroused with Anna shaking her legs. Now Afer saw his chance, locking lips with the taller woman and putting his other hand around her back. Afer furiously started to finger Anna's warm pussy as her breaths got deeper, her tight panties keeping his hands pressed against it.

Such were the benefits of fingering a woman who had her panties on, you had all the excuse in the world to keep your hand in place and tightly press it against her crotch, leading her to be more pleased. Afer had dared Anna to make a choice, keep the panties on and the fingering would be intense but take them off and he had what he wanted.

"Oh, um," said Anna, locking lips with Afer and taking one of her hands to pull her panties down. 

All the panties had to do was drop to her knees, struggling to go down much, due to sticking to the sweaty body. The panties only went down in the front as the back of the body had them stuck to Anna's sweaty buttocks. A smell of fine body odor hit the air as Afer dropped to his knees and immediately went to work, now was the chance. From his days, Afer knew how badly a female athlete needed to be eaten out after a workout and it was a golden opportunity to always eat the pussy.

Wasting no time, Afer put his hands on the buttocks and immediately pushed his face against Anna's pussy. The smell was powerful as all Afer could do was focus on getting his mouth over the labia and using his tongue well. Anna's back was against the wall and as she had no freedom to move as the horny man's mouth covered her pussy. Afer kept his hands on the raven-haired beauty's buttocks and stuck to eating her out, getting deep licks and suctions on her wet pussy.

"Fuck, oh fuck, shit, fuck!" shouted Anna, her legs vibrating.

"Shit, baby, yes!" shouted Anna, taking deep quick breaths.

Anna's legs vibrated as she attempted to keep her balance but she could not, the arousing pressure made her fall down. Now Afer could finally go to work on the tired athlete, remembering the lessons he learned when he saw old friends seduce female athletes. The important lesson was to keep a hold on her the whole time and make sure you were eating her right, switching up between the pussy and the ass. Afer buried his face in Anna's pussy and sucked on it, violently shaking his head while eating her out and making her moan. As Anna flipped over from arousal, kicking her body around, Afer's head ended right on top of her ass and he took a nice whiff.

"Oh sweet!" said Afer, with Anna facedown.

"Yeah, eat the booty nasty fuck," said Anna, taking a deep breath while being covered in sweat.

Both bodies were hot and without hesitating, Afer stuffed his head in-between Anna's massive buttocks and took a nice strong whiff of her ass. The strong smell almost dazed him but Afer was an experienced veteran, a rookie would have let go of the grip he had on Anna but not Afer. Afer worked his hands and fingers on Anna's pussy while sniffing her beautiful butt, spitting a few nice bits of saliva over the anus. Finally, the aroused man went in for the kill, licking the anus and violently vibrating his head which was stuck in-between the massive buttocks.

"Oh, you animal, you filthy fucking animal," said an aroused Anna, pulling her hair back while taking a deep breath.

Now, this is what was called the legwork, the work to make her moan and beg for the dick but hold the dick back. Afer's cock was as erect as a rock and could use a nice pussy to be inside of but he knew to be patient and take his time, really work his tongue inside of her ass and pussy to arouse her enough. After a while, fluids starting to leave the pussy and Anna's lower body was vibrating more, now Afer knew he had got the better of her. Some signs Afer knew to look for were violent swinging of the body, her hands over his head and loud quick breaths to signal she would be ready for penetration.

"Fucking animal, fuck!" shouted Anna, taking quick breaths as her pussy started to get wetter.

Wasting no time, Afer stripped off his own shorts as well as pulling down Anna's panties, grabbing her hand to get her up. Anna grabbed the cock as Afer sucked on her nipples while walking her to the bedroom. The two lovers wrestled each other down to the bed where Afer immediately got on top of the taller woman who did not care if he had protection. In the doggy style position, Afer grabbed Anna and started to pound her wet hole which his cock went easily into.

"Yes, baby, fuck it!" shouted Anna.

Afer had earned it and it was a pleasurable experience. Now, the pussy and anus were all wet from the work he had done and Anna was already aroused. Being an experienced man, Afer kept his hands on the buttocks and continued to intensely and furiously run his cock inside of the raven-haired beauty. The sensation felt smooth and clean as Afer took nice deep breaths, cooled by the arousing fuck he was delivering to the beauty. 

Anna had to give it up and was submissive throughout, she knew that she had been successfully seduced and at this point, her body was in Afer's control. Afer was a brilliant student of the sex game, not getting Anna nude until she had been eaten and aroused enough. After licking her well for a long time, Anna's body was begging for a pounding and submitted to almost anything Afer did. For a hardworking Afer, the doggy style anal he had a chance to deliver on the beauty was pleasurable as her red hot anus massaged his erect cock.

"Whew, you do some work now," said Afer, laying down covered in sweat as he stroked his cock while Anna looked back at him and smiled.

Without the slightest hesitation, Anna stood up and squatted down before stuffing the erect cock inside of her warm pussy. The athletic woman had been well taken care of early on, relaxing as her pussy was eaten out so riding the cock was a burst of energy to her. Despite being aroused, the more experienced Afer kept his cool while laying back and moaning, looking at the fantastic muscle tone on the sexy raven-haired beauty who rode him. Anna relied on quick bursts, even grinding on the cock aggressively, but failed to make Afer cum.

"Oh, you do this to bitches all the time," said Anna, taking deep breaths covered in sweat. 

"Yeah, they ride better than that, come on pro, don't give out!" said Afer, laughing as Anna started to ride him even more aggressively.

"Have that fucking mouth because of this large dick!" shouted Anna, groaning and she rode the provocative man.

"Come on, pro, you got more than that!" said Afer, now starting to take deep breaths as Anna rode him more aggressively.

Afer could see the muscles on the determined Anna tightening up. She was naturally competitive and wanted to make him cum. Now Afer would occasionally thrust his cock into the riding beauty who he knew had a short motor. After a couple minutes of aggressive riding, Anna fell over unable to make the experienced man cum. The collapsed Anna took deep breaths as her body was consumed with heat and fatigue.

"Need a motor on you, beautiful," said Afer, fingering her a bit more as he kissed her on the cheeks and lips.

"Like all you do is fuck, okay," said Anna, taking deep breaths and smiling.

"Come on here," said Afer, getting Anna in a missionary position.

Anna lay back, exhausted and covered in sweat as the active Afer stuffed her pussy with his wet cock. What happened in the missionary position was fortunately short-lived for both parties as Anna had done a pretty job at riding Afer. Afer only lasted a minute and after some aggressive thrusting, dropped his load inside of the wet and warm pussy.

"Yeah, look at that, yeah," said Anna, fingering her pussy which had Afer's cum inside it. 

"Love that, you slut?" said Afer, taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, come here, daddy," said Anna, grabbing the cock and sucking it clean as she fingered herself.

Age old wisdom that Afer learned, never lied to him, he knew that the volleyball player was down for some action after a tiring game. Thanks to a killer instinct and eating her out well, Afer had made Anna his fan. The two went to sleep covered in sweat and showered together hours later. Anna headed out but let Afer know she was down to meet up again.

"Oh and if you offer more of this, I can use it after a nice game," said Anna, laughing.

Anna was not kidding, for in the coming months, she would often visit Afer's apartment for some sex and a nice licking. What had started with casual sex had turned into friends with benefits situation for the two lovers. Now Afer and Anna were quite excited about the relationship that came from volleyball season.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments