Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduit (Seduced)

"I fancied the barman and so did Jacqui. He really didn't stand a chance."

7
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Jacquie and I had lunch in a lovely little bistro, and although it was our weekend, I took a fancy to the barman. She was quite happy with this – in fact, she quite fancied him herself - and sure enough, when he finished his shift he joined us. <p> [ADVERT] </p> We took him back to our hotel for a little fun."

We spent the morning playing with Jacqui’s toys. Among my favourites were the double dildos because we could enjoy them together and see the effect we were having on each other. The expression on her face as she came, again and again. The smile on her face as I came, again and again. Finally, arm in arm, we climbed into that wonderful bath, feeling the little jets of water playing on our sensitive skin.

Refreshed, we dressed and decided to take a stroll around town. A bit of shopping, maybe a coffee, nice girly things. We found a pleasant café with a balcony overlooking the river and serving very good croissants and just sat, probably for a couple of hours, watching the world go by.

By mid-afternoon, we were in the mood for a spot of lunch. Earlier we had passed a small restaurant with an interesting menu, and after a bit of searching, found it again. Our table was in a small alcove by the window so we could look out over the street but at the same time, we were discreetly separated from the main seating area. As we sat down Jacquie took my hand and placed it on her thigh, and I gave her a tender squeeze. Even in public, we were lovers.

Our meal was delicious. Avocado with prawns, followed by dressed crab, washed down with a light white wine and finished off with raspberry mousse and Irish coffee. By now it was getting dark outside, so we moved to a table in the main bar area. I ordered our drinks, taking them back to our table.

“The barman’s rather tasty,” I said as I sat down

“He certainly is. Would you go with him?”

“I think I probably would normally, but today you and I are together.”

Jacquie gave me her slightly wry smile and we clinked glasses.

“To our evening, and whatever it might bring.” There was a hint of something in her tone which I didn’t quite understand, but I left it at that. Whatever she had in mind I was sure it would be fun.

We sipped our drinks and chatted, watching the people at the other tables and occasionally passing whispered comments at their expense. Jacqui stood up to replenish our glasses, chatting briefly to the barman and nodding in my direction as she did so.

“He finishes in half an hour. I suggested he join us.”

I had no idea what was going on in Jacqui’s fertile imagination but was certainly not about to complain. Sure enough, just as our empty glasses touched the table he appeared, replacements in hand.

“On the house,” he whispered. “Along with the rest of your bill.”

‘Nice work Jacqui,’ I thought to myself, wondering what the payoff might be. If it was anything like I imagined, I had no problems.

“Nicki, this is Chris. Chris, Nicki.”

He was quite tall, maybe six foot plus, slim with swept back fair hair. Having changed out of his uniform, he wore an open shirt and cream coloured slacks. All in all quite a good package. As soon as he sat down we started chatting. All three of us at first, then mainly Chris and myself.

He seemed intelligent with a ready wit and a delicious cheeky smile. Jacqui excused herself and picking up her phone disappeared in the direction of the toilets. By now Chris was gently caressing my arm, sending shivers of excitement through my body.

“I suggest we all head back. I’ve called a taxi.”

As I was rapidly finding out, a ‘suggestion’ from Jacqui is non-negotiable.

Our taxi was a traditional black cab, and the three of us sat in the back, Chris in the middle with his arms around our shoulders. As we moved off he went to slip his hand down my shirt, only to receive a sharp slap on the leg from Jacqui.

“Touch, yes, grope, no. Groping is uncouth.”

I admit I was slightly disappointed but didn’t let it show. We chatted freely for the few minutes it took to get to our hotel and our room, where at last Chris took me in his arms and we kissed.

"Why don’t you give him a bit of a show. A nice, slow, sexy striptease. I’d enjoy that, too.”

I pulled away, smiling my most seductive smile

“I’d love to.”

Facing him, slightly side on, I undid the buttons on my shirt while not quite releasing it. I knew he could see the fullness of my breasts, but not their shape or my nipples. I was wearing no underwear. 

I turned to face away from him, slowly releasing the shirt from my shoulders and letting it slip to the floor before releasing the zip on my skirt, letting it slip slowly past my hips and down my legs. Apart from my stockings and suspender belt, I was completely naked.

Jacqui was now standing behind Chris, undressing him. By the time I slowly turned to face them his trousers and shirt were on the floor, and she had her fingers under the waistband of his boxers ready to release those too.

Again standing slightly side on, I had my breasts covered with my left hand, my pussy with my right. As Jacqui slowly eased his shorts past his hips, I lifted my hands to my breasts, lifting rather than covering them, and smiling. 

I could see Chris was enjoying my little show. Although not erect, his shaft was hanging proud from his body, swinging freely with a drop of pre-cum glistening on the tip. I bent down and licked it off, tasting its slightly salty mustiness. I led him to the bed and laid him down on his back, kissing and caressing his rapidly hardening dick.

By now Jacqui had stripped and joined us. She undid my suspender belt, then slowly rolled my stockings down my legs, one by one. As she did so she kissed my thighs, gentle little butterfly kisses that sent shivers of pleasure through me.

Now she was alongside me, kissing and caressing Chris’s rather handsome and fully erect penis. I glanced up, and sure enough, his eyes were shut and there was a look of sheer pleasure on his face.

Jacqui and I could now alternate between kissing and sucking his dick, and kissing and caressing each other. Jacqui managed to take his full length down her throat and showed me how to suckle his balls. She also showed me the delicate and very sensitive spot between his balls and his arse. Finally, and very carefully, she showed me how to take him completely down my own throat.

By now I was seriously horny, and Jacqui could tell.

“You take him first,” she said. “You spotted him.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yea. Go for it.”

I lifted my leg over him, straddling his thighs. With Jacqui guiding him to my entrance I slowly lowered myself onto him, impaling myself on that lovely shaft. As my arse touched my heels I was finally completely penetrated, and it felt wonderful. I hadn’t had a man inside me for over a week and although I had enjoyed playing with the toys there is nothing quite like the strength of a fully erect penis, with the added excitement that at some point it would release its precious load.

SharonRoyce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonRoyce

Meanwhile, Jacqui had moved to squat over his face, giving him full access to her fanny with both mouth and fingers. As I was to find out in my turn, his tongue and lips were highly skilled, and as we were facing each other Jacqui and I could kiss and caress each other as we wished.

I ground my hips against him, using him to explore my depths. As my excitement built I started pounding against him, my clit hitting his body at each stroke. I found a combination of grinding and thrusting that very soon had my climax building irresistibly until it hit me, hard. From the depths of my body to my fingertips it shot through me, engulfing me. I was shaking, groaning, almost screaming.

Finally, it had washed through me and I began to relax. Jacqui was supporting me in her arms, caressing my back. Chris was still fully erect – obviously, he hadn’t come when I did – as I lifted myself off him and laid back onto the bed to recover. Jacqui took my place and I watched as she pounded herself against him, rubbing her clit and breasts as she did so. With a great gasp, she came, grinding her fanny against him as she grasped his hips.

Still breathless after her orgasm, she gasped, “I think he’s ready. How do you want him to take you?”

Without replying I lifted myself onto my knees, my face buried in a pillow and my fanny in the air. He took the hint and knelt behind me, thrusting himself into me. He gripped my hip with one hand, wrapping my hair around the other and pulling my head back. He fucked me, hard, his strokes getting quicker, deeper and stronger as his climax approached. Finally, he erupted, sending shot after shot of his hot juices deep inside me. It was wonderful.

Spent, he collapsed onto the bed. Jacqui had moved alongside me, kissing me, her fingers caressing my sopping wet fanny.

“It’s starting to ooze out. Taste it.”

She lifted her finger to my lips, the mixture of Chris’s and my own love juices gleaming in the soft light.

“I want to share it.”

She manoeuvred me onto my side and with one of her legs either side of me pressed her fanny against mine, her soft pussy lips caressing mine, her clit rubbing mine, Chris’s love juice flowing freely between us. The feeling was wonderful, and we came together in a delicate, gentle, shared orgasm.

Chris had been watching us, relaxing on a sofa stroking himself as the floor show progressed.

“Come and join us,” Jacqui instructed, reaching out her arm.

He did as he was bid.

I was pleased to see he was almost erect again, his moist head glistening in the soft light. With one hand cupping his balls, I directed his shaft to my lips. Slowly, carefully, I licked him, suckling his head then licking down his length then back up. Slowly, carefully I let his length slip between my lips and down my throat until I had taken his whole length without gagging, even once.

“Well done Nicki. You’re a fast learner. Now watch this.”

Jacqui was carefully covering her arse with clear cream, paying particular attention to the puckered dark rose of her anus. I sat, fascinated. I had been taken like that once, by John, but had not really enjoyed it. Now I could watch an expert at work.

She knelt in front of him and carefully rubbed the cream over his head and shaft. Leaning forward she exposed her beautiful arse to him, glistening and inviting. I moved beside them, guiding his shaft toward the dark puckered rose of her entrance.

She winced at first, as his head opened her up. Visibly relaxed as he slipped into her darkness, she started to move her hips to take more of him into her until she had taken him completely.

He took her hips with both hands to steady himself, then started thrusting into her. Slowly at first, then more vigorously. I lay under them, kissing Jacqui’s breasts and massaging her clit. With one, then two fingers inside her I could feel his penis thrusting hard. I matched his movements with my own, feeling her excitement building.

After just a few minutes, she rolled onto her back, Chris still firmly inside her. She spread her legs, her engorged, wet, pink lips glistening in the soft light. I moved close, licking her and suckling her clit, savouring her delicate aroma. She had picked up one of her toys, and I switched it on for her. As she slipped it into her wetness she drew me up to kiss me.

I left one hand between her legs, pressing her clit against the pumping, vibrating dildo. Our kisses were those of impassioned lovers, vigorous, our tongues dancing together.

Almost without warning she erupted, her love juice flooding over my hand and down her body. Her whole body writhing with pleasure, gasping for breath, almost screaming.

Before she had fully recovered from her massive orgasm, she pushed herself away from Chris and slipped the toy into me. She pulled herself to her knees and lifted me to join her and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Taking his shaft in her hand she drew him to us and started to slowly wank him. I was pleasuring myself with the dildo, getting close to climax.

“He’s nearly ready. This will be fun.”

We pressed our bodies together, hips against hips, breasts against breasts. She moved his hand to replace her own on his cock.

“Finish yourself off, Chris. Give us all you’ve got left.”

He didn’t need to be asked twice. His hand moved rapidly, fingers clasped tightly around his shaft. It didn’t take long before his face tensed up, followed by his whole body. We were both looking up, mouths wide open, like a couple of baby birds waiting to be fed.

It came. Masses of it. Spurt after spurt of hot cream over our faces, our necks, breasts, mouths, hair. He fell back on the bed, completely drained. I came hard, my whole body spasming as the energy rushed through me. After what seemed ages I collapsed in Jacqui’s arms, exhausted but feeling absolutely wonderful.

Jacqui and I wiped the spunk off our faces, carefully rubbing it into the delicate and very sensitive skin of our breasts.

“Beats expensive body lotion,” said Jacqui, with her wry smile.

“You can go now, You’ve got nothing left that we want.” 

Jacqui dismissed him. Just like that.

I thought that was a bit harsh, but it was Jacqui’s and my weekend, not his. As the door closed behind him she drew me close and we kissed.

“I wonder what he’ll say to his wife.”

“What do you mean?”

“Didn’t you notice? As he came over to our table he discreetly moved a ring from his left to his right finger. I bet there is the mother and father of a row going on right now.”

We lay back in each other’s arms, legs entwined, and dropped into the gentle sleep of satisfied lovers.

Published 
Written by Nickolette
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors