Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Advantage

"Seducing the lesbian"

50
28 Comments 28
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"A big thank you to Monica1998 for the concept of this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you all enjoy."

It was nine o’clock in the evening and Sean sat in front of his computer. He smiled to himself as he logged onto his favourite website and waited. He watched as friends seemed to log in and out, but he was waiting for one in particular: Monica.

Sean was a horny, perverted man of thirty-five who loved nothing more than chatting with his cute-as-a-button friend who was only twenty years old. There was a sound and he looked to see that she had come online. It was especially naughty for him to chat with her as she was a lesbian. The thought of talking naughty to a woman that he would not be able to have was a turn on for him, especially if he could find a way to change her.

Their chats were always cordial, with light flirting, and promises to meet up someday and maybe do something. He longed to be able to touch her in any way she would let him. He often logged on just to look at her pictures and stroke his cock to her.

She was everything he wasn’t: cute, fit, agile and talented. Monica was an amazing twenty-year-old. She had long dark hair, dark eyes and a button nose that sat on top a mouth that could suck cock like a pro if she wasn’t a lesbian. To round it off, she had freckles. Freckles that just begged to be spunked on, Sean thought in his mind.

“Sean, I'm going to be in your town at the end of the week.”

Sean sat up and took notice. Really, maybe his fantasy of her would come true. They had spoken many times about what would happen if they actually met up and Sean knew that he wouldn’t get a chance like this ever again.

He spent the next two days cleaning his apartment and making sure it looked good enough for company. He was nervous; it had been a while since he had met up with a girl so young and was looking forward to it.

It was Thursday and he had received the message that Monica was in town. They arranged to meet at a bar for a couple of drinks before going back to his place. When they met, he was besotted. She looked amazing, every bit as good as her pictures, if not better. If he wasn’t a gentleman he would have had his way with her right there and then, but he knew that if he wanted to be with her he’d have to wait and take it slow.

They had a drink and then decided to go back to his place. They had arranged that she would stay with him for the night as he had a spare bedroom. They also agreed to have a cuddle session as they both really enjoyed a good cuddle.

Once back at his, they went up to his room. He held her close and started to undress her. She blushed at him and told him she had never been in her underwear in front of a guy before. He smiled and gave her a peck on the lips. He stripped down to his boxers and lay back on the bed. She climbed on his bed and got into a comfortable position next to him.

They moved about till they found a position we were both comfortable with and just lay there. She had her head on his chest and her bra-covered breasts resting on his belly. He had his hand resting on her shoulder gently caressing her and not saying a word.

She seemed to reposition herself putting her head closer to his and slinking a leg over his body. He had a raging hard-on as he could feel her breathing on his neck. He slipped his arm around her waist and slid his hand over her soft butt. She seemed to not care too much so he pulled her close and gave her a small peck on the lips.

She looked into his eyes and for some reason, there seemed to be a yearning there. He kissed her again, this time pushing his tongue into her mouth. She didn’t resist so he slowly and softly started to make out with her. She seemed to really enjoy making out and her hand slid over his chest.

He pulled her on top of him as they kissed; she seemed to really get into it. He slid his hand over her and slipped it between her legs. It seemed to shock her and she pulled away from him, even climbing off him and sitting on her knees beside him.

“No, Sean, I can’t do that; I'm a lesbian.”

He smiled at her and pulled her back on top of him. He kissed her gently, rubbing his nose against hers, which she seemed to like.

“Don’t worry, Monica. We aren’t having sex. I'm just touching you. You seem to like making out with me; it's all part of the same thing. I promise not to do anything you don’t want.”

She seemed to relax and gave him another peck on the lips.

“Okay, but if I tell you to stop, you will stop, right?”

He nodded and pulled her close once more. As they kissed he slid his hand once again over her crotch, feeling how hot and wet she was. She didn’t seem to mind as his hand started to rub at her crotch in a circular motion. She moaned into his mouth, trying to snake her tongue over his. She was a great kisser and he really enjoyed himself.

He decided to see if he dared to take things further. He slipped his hand inside her panties, now cupping her bare pussy. She was completely bald and she was soaking wet. Gently he rubbed at her pussy, feeling her wet hole gushing. She didn’t seem to mind anymore that he was touching her. In fact, she was moaning under her breath for him to slide a finger inside her.

“Are you sure?”

She just nodded and uttered one word.

“Please.”

He smiled and slowly pushed one digit inside her; she stopped moaning for a second and waited for him to push in another. He slipped a second finger inside her, pushing them both in to the knuckle. She moaned loudly and kissed him once more as his fingers slowly fingered her tight virgin hole. He fingered her hard and fast as he pulled her close to kiss her. They kissed passionately as she moaned into his mouth. He enjoyed fingering her but wanted more.

laurenskates
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurenskates

He pulled away from her gently and pulled off her panties. She didn’t say anything, nor did she say anything as he buried his head between her legs. He spread her pussy open wide and gently started to lick along her slit. He couldn't help but think how delicious she tasted.

He could feel her move about as he slowly licked and he looked up to see her take off her bra. She looked amazing. Her soft flat belly rose to two perfect mounds that were her breasts. He knew she was hot and he was lucky to be allowed to lick her out.

His tongue moved about as fast as he could make it and it seemed to make her moan. Her body shook softly as he slipped two fingers back inside her as he ate her out. She ran her hands through his hair, giving away the pleasure she was feeling.

Her body shook gently, ever so slowly increasing as her moans started to get caught by a deep breath. He climbed on top of her, sliding his tongue back into her mouth. They kissed as her orgasm overtook her.

They kissed passionately and Sean decided to see if he could go even further. He positioned himself and gently pushed his cock into her waiting entrance. She seemed shocked and gasped, but didn’t object. She instead wrapped her legs around him and let him have his way with her.

His hands groped at her breasts and he started to fuck her slow but steady. She moaned in his ear and wrapped her arms around him. She pulled him closer, moaning into his ear. He pulled her closer and rolled her over so she was lying on top. At first, she didn’t seem to know what to do, but he pulled her up, making them sit up. As they sat, he made her gently bounce on his lap like an old lover.

“Monica, I have been thinking about making love to you for so long.”

All she did was moan and lean in for a kiss.

He pulled away and kissed her neck hard, even biting her slightly.

“If we are already going this far then I am not just going to make love to you, I am going to fuck you hard. I am going to do things to you no girl would dare.”

She looked at him with a mixture of fear and excitement. Sean picked her up and laid her back on the bed. He rested his hand on her neck as he started to get into a faster rhythm. As his speed increased, the hand on her throat tightened.

He pulled his cock from her pussy and flipped her over so she was lying face down on the bed. He slipped his cock back inside her. She seemed to have left all her shyness and inhibitions behind and seemed to let Sean do as he wished with her. She pushed back against him, moaning as he had his way with her.

Sean leant forward and grabbed a handful of her hair. As he fucked her he pulled at her hair, making her moan in pain and pleasure. He leant over and slipped his arms under her body. He pulled her close and kissed her back and neck as he fucked her hard and fast from behind. Her body shook beneath him as yet another orgasm overcame her.

Sean pulled his cock from her tight pussy and gently pushed it against her butt. Monica groaned as she felt him push his cock deep into her tight butthole. It was something she had never felt before; and after the initial uneasiness, she felt the pleasure for which it was intended.

He slowly started to fuck her ass, slamming his cock deep inside her back hole. He fucked her as she lay on her belly on the bed, his hand holding onto her shoulders for leverage. His grunts and moans mixed with hers, sending a duet of pleasure echoing around the room.

He slowly stood up, making her stand up with him. He walked them over to the wall, where he proceeded to fuck her harder as his hands roamed and groped the front of her body. He couldn’t believe his luck being able to do as he wished with her.

He pulled his cock from her ass and turned her around. He gently pushed her to her knees, and he smiled down at her.

“I'm sure you’ve licked or sucked on a sex toy before. It’s the same thing; suck my cock.”

She took his cock into her mouth, sucking it gently. He held the back of her head, gently fucking her mouth. He forced his cock as far down her throat as he could, making her gag and choke slightly. He picked her up and smiled. They kissed slowly as he pushed her against the wall and slipped his cock back inside her tight hole.

He started to slam his cock hard and fast as if he was in a rush. He grunted into her mouth as she held on to him for dear life. Her whimpers seemed to spur him on even more and it was as if he had gone into overdrive. He slammed hard and seemed to stop short deep inside her.

Monica gasped and looked at him wide-eyed as he let loose all his seed deep inside her. She felt his cock spasm deep inside her and erupt his thick, creamy spunk into her body. He just stood there, panting and holding her close.

He gently picked her up and with his cock still inside her lay back on the bed. She lay there, still on top of him as she felt his cock slowly go soft inside her and his cum start to ooze out of her pussy. He held her tightly, kissing her neck and cheek.

“Fuck, Monica, you were amazing.” He kissed her on the lips, once again feeling no resistance.

“But I'm a lesbian,” was what he heard before falling asleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments