Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Play And My Wife

"The play gets hot for Jen..."

52
18 Comments 18
16.9k Views 16.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words

 

My wife, Jen and I have been married for six years and for the past four years we have been a part of an amateur dramatics group in our small town in Louisiana. I am thirty-six years of age and Jen is thirty-two.

The group puts on four or five shows per year and its great fun; there are about thirty of us in the group and I write the plays and also direct.

Jen is an aspiring actress and I must say she is pretty good at acting. Her small frame of just five-feet-five inches and her slim, firm body and naturally blonde hair, highlighted by her piercing blue eyes gets many heads turning and I’m sure is the reason why we have such a good turnout for our plays.

Two years ago, I wrote a play and it was a love story; I cast Tony with the leading male role. Tony is thirty-seven years old and a slim, well-groomed, muscular man. I asked Jen her opinion for the leading actress and she asked me if she could play the role of the female lover.

I thought it was a great idea, especially when Jen asked me if I would be jealous of her kissing Tony during the play.

“It’s a play,” I told her, “It’s not like you are kissing him for real, it is acting.”

“I know but it will be real kissing;” Jen replied.

I had no idea what her words would do to me and suddenly, I found myself daydreaming about her and Tony kissing. Something stirred inside me; I had often read about guys who fantasize about their wives fucking another guy but I never dreamed that I would have those thoughts.

Jen and I are very happily married and share a fantastic sex life together. But now, I was fantasizing about her kissing Tony in my play!

The play would run for seven nights and seven dress rehearsals plus the normal rehearsals. I quickly did the math and realized that she would be kissing him at least twenty or more times! I was very excited and changed my story a little to add more romance and kissing.

Jen read the script and she sounded shocked. “Do you realize that you have Tony kissing me a lot,” Jen asked, “And you have us on a bed with him clutching my ass?”

“I know,” I answered, “But the storyline needs those parts. Are you okay with that?”

“Of course I am,” Jen replied, “I didn’t know if you realized that he would have his hands on my ass.”

The show was a major hit and the thoughts that I had when Jen was doing the love scenes sent shivers down my spine. Although it was acting, the chemistry between her and Tony was electric and the scenes were so realistic.

In bed each night after the show I would ask Jen if she enjoyed the love scenes and she teased me by saying how nice those scenes were and how Tony kisses good! I was getting such a good feeling about this and it appears that Jen was as well and at the end of show party on the final night, Tony and Jen flirted openly.

That made me extremely hard and during our sex in bed later, Jen teased me about Tony and how she had a feeling that he liked her more than she realized.

I decided that the next play that I wrote would be another love story and this time I wanted to make the love scenes a bit sexier. I told Jen that I would have her and Tony team up again as they were such a hit with my last play and she was keen about my idea.

Jen read the script and came to my office. “Wow!” Jen said, “The love scenes are more explicit in this play.”

“I know Jen, but I think the play needs them.”

“You have Tony undressing me!” Jen replied, “He removes my dress and carries me to the bed.”

“I know,” I replied, “But you are wearing your bra and panties.”

“You also have him feeling my ass and breasts!” Jen said excitedly.

“Yes but you will have your bra and panties on,” I replied, “Are you okay with that?”

“Well, I’ll have to be,” Jen assured me, “You do realize that he will be touching my ass and breasts, don’t you?”

“Yes babe, but its only acting.”

“And kissing me!” Jen proclaimed.

“You have kissed him before, and you both got quite good at it,” I smiled.

Jen and Tony read the script over and over again and Jen would often tease me in bed about her love scenes with Tony. She knew that it excited me and it did the same for her. She would say things like, “Another guy is going to be touching these,” as she touched her own breasts.

Our sex life doubled that week and I made a few comments about how maybe, I should have included some nude scenes, thinking Jen would be shocked but she called my bluff and said, “Maybe you should have.”

The early rehearsals went well and the play was coming along nicely and it was almost time to rehearse the love scenes.
Jen suggested to me that it would be a good idea for her and Tony to have a practice evening for the love scenes.

“How would you feel if Tony comes round one evening and we practice the love scenes?” Jen asked, “We could get comfortable with the scenes in the privacy of our home before we do them in front of people.”

My penis twitched.

“That’s a great idea babe,” I shouted, “Set something up with Tony.”
She called Tony and explained her idea, he thought it was a marvelous idea and we scheduled it for the following day after normal rehearsals.

The following day’s rehearsals went smoothly and Tony followed us home around eight fifteen. I poured us all a glass of wine while Jen went to change out of her jeans and thong. She put on a soft blue dress and matching bra and panties and rejoined us in the living room.

After a couple of glasses of wine, I asked if they were ready for the love scene rehearsal and we all went to our bedroom.
I set the lighting to a sensual setting to set the mood and Jen was talking softly to Tony.

“Babe, would you mind if we practiced alone for a few times?”

“Sure babe,” I replied.

“Just to get the nerves out,” Jen smiled, “We’ll call you when we are ready for you to see.”

My penis was growing and my heart was racing as I left them alone in our bedroom and I went to the guest bathroom and jerked my tool for a minute or two. I was leaking a lot of pre-cum and my heart was beating so fast.

I sat in the living room and waited for the call to tell me that they were ready for me. Finally about thirty minutes later, Jen called from our bedroom and I rushed to join them. Her usually neat and tidy hair, was a mess and her eyes were sparkling, she looked flushed.

“Are we ready?” I asked.

“I think so,” Tony replied.

“Okay, now I need passion!” I shouted and I saw Jen’s eyes meet Tony’s.

“You got it, sir,” Jen smiled.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Jen went to the bathroom, she emerged a second or two later and walked to Tony.

The scene was supposed to be their first kiss and he was supposed to remove her dress and caress her ass and breasts before carrying her to the bed and kiss her there along with some breast touching.

She was to pull his shirt off and undo his pants and after he puts her on the bed, he is supposed to pull his pants off and they caress and kiss each other on the bed. She moved to him and they gently kissed; his hands caressed her ass as they kissed, his hands moved up her body and over her breasts and they kissed again.

She pulled off his shirt and fumbled at the front of his pants as he unzipped her dress. My penis was aching and very hard as I watched my Jen and Tony kissing.

He eased her dress from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. My wife was in her bra and panties with another guy and it was hot!
I watched his hands caress her ass before they moved up and pan over her bra covered breasts.

They broke from their kiss and he pulled the bed covers back and picked her up in his arms and carried her the three feet to the bed. He pulled his pants off and lay on the bed next to her. They kissed again and his hands caressed her breasts while her hands cradled his ass.

“Okay, cut,” I shouted and they broke from their kiss.

“How was that?” Tony asked.

“It was okay but I need more passion,” I replied, “This is supposed to be your first kiss, it has to be passionate."

“Like, tongue passionate?” Jen asked.

Her words almost brought me to shoot in my pants.

“Whatever you feel!” I shouted.

“Okay then!” Jen shouted, “We’ll give you passion!”

They were still on the bed and Tony’s hand was still on her firm sexy slim tummy.

“I know that your plain bra and panties don’t look very sexy, babe,” I smiled, “But imagine they are sexy.”

“I can change them,” Jen smiled and I felt a large blob of cum ooze from my throbbing penis.

“Okay, maybe change your underwear and we’ll try again.”

Jen went to her drawer and pulled out a sexy red bra and matching panties.

“How about these?” Jen asked as she showed them to me.

“Whatever makes you feel sexy,” I replied.

“You like these ones,” Jen smiled, “I don’t have many matching panties because I usually wear thongs.

The red bra and panties were lace and I knew it would show her hard nipples and trimmed pubic hair. She came out of the bathroom and our jaws dropped, she looked so sexy in her semi-transparent red lace bra and panties.

“Are these sexy enough?” Jen smiled as she did a quick spin around.

“Do you feel sexy?” I asked.

“YES!" Jen smiled.

She pulled on her dress and went back to the bathroom to start the scene over again.

This time, their kisses were very hot and I could see their tongues tasting each other and I had to adjust my position more than once as his hands caressed her ass.

The dress came off and I could see the outline of her nipples pushing through the thin lace fabric of her bra. His hands were squeezing the cheeks of her firm ass as they kissed. Then he lifted her to the bed and pulled off his pants and I saw a damp spot in front of the bulge in his shorts.

He positioned her on the bed and continued with the passionate kisses as her hands grasped his ass. His hands squeezed her breasts and I’m sure I saw him squeeze her left nipple with his thumb and index finger.

“Okay and cut,” I shouted and they both looked at me, his hand was still covering her left breast and her hands were still cupping his ass.

“How was that?” Jen asked as they let go of each other.

“Much better,’ I shouted, “But the bed scene needs more."

“More what?” Jen asked.

1HOTFilipinaGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HOTFilipinaGirl

“I don’t know,” I smiled, “But it just seems too rehearsed, there’s no spontaneity. It seems like you are acting.'

“Okay, let’s try it again,” Jen smiled.

“Don’t follow the words to the script exactly,” I shouted, “Make it unique, make it sexy.”

Jen put her dress back on while Tony dressed and we were ready to try again.

“Don’t worry about me sitting here,” I urged, “Make it look like you are lovers!”

“Yes, sir!” Jen shouted as she whispered to Tony before going back into the bathroom to start over.

This time was hot with a capital H!

Their kisses were deep and passionate and he spent at least two minutes caressing her ass after he had removed her dress.
He picked her up and took her to the bed where he kissed her deeply and massaged her breasts; all this time, she was squeezing his ass and it looked so sexy.

I called out, “Passion, I need passion!”

His hand moved to her shoulder and slid under her bra strap and eased it down and his lips started to kiss her neck and shoulder before he ran his hand over her left breast and squeezed it.

This time, I definitely saw his fingers squeeze her nipple through her bra before he ran his hand down her tummy and down to the front of her panties!

He touched her pussy! He was rubbing her pussy through her soft lace panties! And she didn’t stop him! He moved his hand up to her breast again and squeezed once more before moving his lips down and he kissed the bare flesh that wasn’t covered by her bra. I was in heaven as I witnessed this erotic scene.

I wanted to shout that it was perfect but I let them continue for a further minute as it was so erotic.

“And cut!” I finally shouted.

They both turned their heads to me; his hand was still cupping her left breast and when he released his grip, I saw that her bra strap was down more and her nipple was on show.

“Much better,” I shouted. “Want to try it again?”

“Sure, we have to get it right,” Jen shouted as she gave Tony a quick peck on his lips.

“Yes, we must get it right,” Tony panted as he pulled himself off of Jen’s body.

She saw how much breast was showing and looked at me and smiled as she pulled her bra strap back to its intended position.
Tony’s wet patch was very evident now and as he stood up, so was his erection.

“Let me go to the bathroom first,” Tony said and he whispered to Jen before she kissed him gently on his lips before he made his way to the door.

“Was that hot enough?” Jen teased, “He even rubbed my pussy!”

“I saw that,” I smiled, “Jen, make it as normal as possible,” I replied, “I don’t care how or what you do.”

Jen kissed me and whispered, “You’re liking this, aren’t you?”

“Yes!” I whispered, “So is Tony by the look of it!”

“He touched the front of my panties!” Jen whispered.

“I saw,” I smiled, “It made the scene look more realistic though.”

“Maybe you should leave us alone again!” Jen teased.

I smiled as she put her dress back on and when Tony rejoined us, he pulled his pants back on and we were ready to try it again.

“You okay with what I’m doing?” Tony asked.

“Sure, bud,” I smiled, “I need it to look realistic. Go with your gut.”

Jen came from the bathroom and they started again. This time the kiss scene seemed even hotter than before and as soon as he slid her dress off, his hand caressed her breasts and he kissed her neck and shoulders. Jen loves being kissed there, I have known her to climax by that act alone and I think that Tony was realizing that this was one of her erogenous zones.

He carried her to the bed and pulled his pants off before more kissing and groping. He wasted no time in pulling her bra strap down and again, he kissed the naked flesh that wasn’t covered by her bra. I was anxious to see if he would touch her pubic area again and my penis was soaking as they continued the scene.

Her fingers were digging in his ass as he continued to kiss her neck, shoulders and chest area. Slowly, more and more of her breast was becoming visible and I prayed that her nipple would be exposed as his hands caressed her tummy.

I watched in amazement as his hand moved further south and again, he rubbed her pussy area. This time though, he rubbed for longer as he kissed her chest area and lips. Then his hand moved up and squeezed her left breast again and she let out a moan.
He didn’t try to hide the fact that he was squashing her nipple between his fingers in front of me and I let the scene go on for over five minutes before I shouted, “Cut!”

I stood up and saw that a tiny part of her areola was on display. I nodded to Jen that fact and she looked down and saw how much was showing and to my astonishment, she didn’t cover herself up, she left her bra as it was until Tony got off of her. I know that he saw what I saw and he looked at me; I gave him a huge smile to let him see that I was okay with it.

“How was that?” Jen asked as she sat up on the bed and adjusted her bra.

“Perfect, just perfect!” I shouted.

"Is that enough or do you want us to do it one more time?” Jen asked with a smile.

“You can if you like,” I smiled back.

“Was that passionate enough or was it too much? Tony asked.

“It can never be too much,” I smiled, “Make it as passionate as you like.”

The final rehearsal was as hot as the last one. Tony never tried to hide anything, he openly squeezed her nipple through her bra and his hand was on her pubic area for much longer this time and again, part of her areola was showing again as I shouted, “Cut!”

Tony stood up and his erection was very obvious as was the wet spot on his shorts and as he pulled his pants back on, Jen got her dress and asked if they should do it one more time with me out of the room, just to see how it went with no direction.

“Okay babe, I’ll meet you both in the living room when you’re happy with it,” I smiled and left them alone.

It was a further fifty minutes before they rejoined me in the living room and Jen looked very flushed. She came to me and kissed me and I asked if they were happy with the result?

“Yes!” Jen shouted, “I think that we have it now.”

“Good,” I smiled.

“I won’t be wearing such sexy lingerie on the night though, will I?” Jen asked.

“You wear what you like, babe,” I smiled.

“Maybe we can rehearse again tomorrow night,” Jen smiled as she looked at Tony.

“Fine with me,” Tony quickly replied, smiling

“Okay,” I am good with that,” I smiled.

We had another glass of wine and Tony left us. He went to kiss Jen on her cheek as he left and she quickly pulled his face to hers.

“I think that we are passed kissing the cheek,” Jen joked as she kissed his lips, “We’re lovers now!"

Jen refused to tell me anything until we were in bed; she wanted to tease me with her account of how it went.

“He touched my breast,” Jen whispered.

“I know, I saw,” I replied.

“No, Kevin, he touched my nipple!”

“I saw.”

“No, he put his hand inside my bra and touched my nipple and my ass!”

“Wow!"

She told me that after I had left the bedroom, they acted the scene again. This time, he pulled her dress off and caressed her ass as they kissed. She said that his hands were caressing her ass and he moved his hands down the back of her lace panties,

“He was squeezing my naked ass!” Jen teased.

“What did you do?” I asked.

“Nothing! I continued to kiss him with my tongue!”

“Cool,” I replied, “How did he touch your nipple?”

: He had his hands down the back of my panties for over five minutes,” Jen said, “Then he carried me to the bed and started kissing me like before."

“Go on,” I urged as she was working my huge erection.

“He pulled my bra strap down and started kissing my chest,” Jen teased, He started to rub my pussy and I climaxed over and over again.”

I needed to fuck her but I wanted to hear more.

“I’m sure that his hand moved down the front of my panties for a second,” Jen screamed with excitement, “I’m sure that I felt his hand touch my pubic hairs.”

“Wow, then what?” I asked.

“He moved his hand to my breast and I felt his finger touch my nipple!” Jen smiled, “I looked and saw his hand just inside my bra. He was touching my bare nipple!

“Wow, what did you do?”

“I pushed my hands down the back of his shorts and squeezed his naked ass!” Jen exclaimed, “

“Wow!”

“Didn’t you hear me scream?” Jen asked.

“No babe, I was in the living room. Why did you scream?”

“I screamed as I climaxed when he bit my nipple!” Jen shouted, “He had my nipple exposed and started licking it, then he bit it and I climaxed so hard and I shuddered!”

“He saw your naked nipple?” I asked.

“Yes, Kevin, he saw my naked nipple,” Jen shouted, “He asked if I was okay after I screamed.”

“What did you say?”

“I was shaking and I told him that I felt amazing!” Jen shouted, “I could feel his hard cock pushing against my aching pussy.”

“Did you touch his cock?” I asked.

“No, but I seriously would have let him fuck me!” Jen screamed as she moved her head and started sucking my throbbing penis.

“Really?” I asked.

She pulled my tool from her mouth, “Yes, really! I was so hot and excited, I would have let him strip me naked and fuck me!”

“You could have done that babe,“ I said. “You could have touched and sucked him.”

“If we were alone for another five minutes, I would have,” Jen shouted, “I really would have!”

“Maybe you will tomorrow night,” I shouted with excitement.

“Maybe I might!” Jen shouted.

“Perhaps my next play should have nudity in it!” I smiled.

“Maybe your next play should be X rated and adults only!” Jen replied as she left my throbbing cock alone and climbed on top of me. “Now, fuck me and fuck me hard!” Jen ordered and I obliged.

We had the best sex and after we were done, Jen whispered to me. “If our fuck was that good with him just biting my nipple. How good will it be when he finally fucks me?”

“You mean you will let him fuck you?” I asked excitedly, “You really will?”

“I might!” Jen teased, “Would you be okay if I did?”

“Absolutely!” I shouted, “I would like you to!”

“You can’t watch though,” Jen whispered, “At least, not the first time.”

Just then she got a call from Tony. He wanted to make sure that she was okay and she reassured him that she was more than okay and everything was fine. I assume that he said something like, how much he enjoyed the evening because she replied that she did as well!

“See you tomorrow,” Jen said to Tony, “I can’t wait either.”

She ended her call and told me that Tony was looking forward to tomorrow night’s private rehearsal.

Secretly, I was as well!

 

Next part coming soon.

Published 
Written by Kevin1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments