Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Play And My Wife. Part two

"Jen gets to rehearse with Tony and gets much more."

30
10 Comments 10
10.0k Views 10.0k
5.1k words 5.1k words

There were no rehearsals for the group the following night and I knew that would give Jen and Tony more time to perfect their love scene at our house. I got home from work and we quickly ate dinner before Jen went for a long hot soak in the tub. She spent ages in the bathroom and when she emerged, she looked so sexy.

“I bought a new sexy bra and panties set today babe,” Jen told me, “The panties are like a thong, just a little more coverage.”

She lifted her dress to show me and I almost cum on the spot. The back of the sexy white panties showed a lot of her firm cheeks.

“Is the bra as sexy as the panties?” I asked.

“Yes, Kevin,” Jen smiled, “It won’t take much for my nipples to show with this bra on.”

“Cool,” I panted, “Can I see that as well?”

“No, I want it to be a surprise for you, and I have trimmed my hairs, just in case I lose my panties tonight,” Jen whispered.

“Do you think that he will take your panties off tonight then?” I asked excitedly.

“If he does try, I sure won’t be stopping him!” Jen teased.

Tony arrived right on time at seven thirty and he had also made the effort to look nice. I let him in and Jen hugged him and kissed him gently on his lips. My penis was already aching and oozing pre-cum as I went to get the wine from the kitchen.

We had a couple of glasses of wine and Jen asked if we were ready to begin; I guess she was already feeling hot.

We went to the bedroom and I sat on the bed while Jen went to the bathroom, ready for her entrance.

“Just go with the flow,” I urged Tony.

“Yes, sir.”

Jen made her entrance and you could feel the passion between them as they had their first deep passionate kiss. I watched with excitement as his hands massaged her ass before he pulled at the zipper on her dress and eased it from her shoulders and indeed, her new bra left very little to the imagination!  It was white lace just like her panties and cut very low indeed. Her erect nipples pushed the thin lace to its tearing point.

She stepped out of her dress and pulled Tony’s shirt off his muscular body before fumbling at his pants. I noticed that she fumbled at the front of his pants for a lot longer than yesterday, all while their tongues entwined together.

His hands moved to her ass and I saw him stop briefly as he realized that her panties didn’t cover much of her soft cheeks and I watched with lust as his hands caressed and squeezed the soft flesh of her ass. Her new sexy panties only just covered her hairline and there was a transparent panel in the front, enabling a dark patch of hairs to be clearly seen.

She was hot and she let it show as she kissed Tony again and again. His hands moved to her firm breasts and he cupped them and squeezed them as they continued their passionate embrace.

He pulled the bed sheet back and carried Jen to the bed and as soon as he got out of his pants, he was by her side and kissing her like crazy. His hands were fondling her breasts and she returned the favor to his ass. Within a minute, her bra strap was pulled down and her left nipple completely fell out!

She knew that a lot of her nipple was on display and she never made any attempt to cover it, instead, she just continued to kiss Tony and caress his ass.

His mouth moved to kiss her neck and shoulder as his hand moved down to the front of her sexy panties and again she groaned with pleasure as his hand rubbed her pussy area through her white, lace panties.

His hand was rubbing her pussy area and she didn’t care what was happening, neither did I!  He moved his hand up to her breast and found her semi-exposed nipple; his fingers massaged it before his mouth closed completely over it.

Tony was sucking my wife’s nipple in front of me and I watched as he licked, sucked and bit her nipple and she was enjoying every second of it and groaning with pleasure. He moved his lips to hers and kissed her deeply as his hand was playing with her breast and nipple.

Finally, my cock could stand no more and I shouted, “Cut!”

They broke from their kiss, Tony still had his hand on her naked breast and to my surprise, he gently kissed her once more. They stayed in that position for a further two minutes, his finger was covering her exposed nipple and when he moved off of her, I noticed about a quarter inch of her pubic hair was showing from the top of her panties.

I nodded to Jen to let her know what was on show and she looked down to her panties and just smiled at me; she made no effort to pull the panties up and cover her hairs.

“How was that?” Jen asked softly.

“Great,” I replied, “Almost perfect.

I wanted them to do the scene again.

“Almost perfect?” Jen asked, “Just almost?”

“It wasn’t as good as the final rehearsal of last night,” I smiled.

“You want us to try again?” Tony asked.

“If you don’t mind,” I replied, looking at Jen’s left nipple that was still on display and her pubic hairs showing from the top of her panties.

“Okay,” Jen smiled as she pulled her bra back up to cover her nipple.

She got off the bed and pulled her panties up to cover her hairs before walking passed Tony to give me a kiss.

“Is this okay? Jen whispered to me.

“It’s perfect, babe,” I whispered back.

“You sure that you're okay with this?” Jen whispered again.

“Completely,” I replied.

As she walked back, I noticed that most of her cheeks were showing from the back of her panties and it looked like she was wearing a thong; there was that much flesh on show. Tony had a huge bulge in the front of his shorts and again, the all too familiar wet patch where he had leaked pre-cum.

Jen pulled her dress back on and Tony dressed again and she gently kissed him before she went back to the bathroom to start the scene all over again. This time though, when Tony pulled her dress from her and he caressed her ass and breasts, he pulled her bra strap down while she was standing; he kissed her neck and shoulder and she was moaning with pleasure.

When he picked her up to carry her to the bed, her left nipple was already showing. I watched in astonishment as his hand and fingers openly played with her nipple as they lay on the bed and this time, his hand spent at least thirty seconds rubbing the front of her panties and she was groaning with pleasure again.

I shot another large blob of cum from my penis when I saw his mouth engulf her naked nipple and he sucked on it for ages before I shouted, “Cut!”

Jen looked at me and asked, “Well, how was that?”

“Great,” I smiled, “Much better, there was much more passion that time.”

“I’ll say there was!” Jen shouted with a smile.

Tony was still laying on her breast with her exposed nipple just an inch from his mouth and his hand was still on the front of her panties.

“Okay, I’m uncomfortable sitting like this,” I smiled, “I’ll meet you both in the living room after you have dressed.

Tony pulled himself up and sat on the bed looking at Jen, her nipple was still exposed and a lot of her pubic hairs were on show.

Jen called me to kiss her before I left them and I leaned over the bed to meet her lips. I pulled her bra strap up a little to cover her nipple

“Your nipple was showing,” I calmly said as I lifted my mouth from hers.

She looked down at her breast and said softly, “It was okay,” so I pulled the strap back down but further than it was and exposed the whole of her left breast and as I moved my face away from hers, I pulled the front of her panties up to cover her hairs and she smiled at me.

“Your hairs were showing as well,” I joked loudly so that Tony could hear.

“It’s okay,” Jen smiled, “It’s only a few hairs and we’re supposed to be lovers aren’t we?”

Tony smiled.

“Oh, okay then,” I replied and pulled the front of her panties back down again to expose even more of her hairs.

Tony just stood there smiling and admiring the view of her naked breast and pubic hairs.

“Well get dressed and join you in the living room babe,” Jen said, “Unless you want us to do one more rehearsal before we finish.

“It’s uncomfortable sitting on the bed like that,” I smiled, “But if you two want to do it one more time without me, that’s fine.”

“Okay we’ll practice one more time then,” Jen smiled as she pulled her bra up to cover her nipple before pulling her panties up again.

Jen called me to kiss her as I was leaving the bedroom and she whispered, “Are you sure that this is okay?”

“Of course babe, I want you too have fun and don’t worry,” I whispered back.

I left them alone and went to the guest bathroom where I dried my throbbing cock. I was hoping and praying that hey would go further with me out of the way. I sat in the living room drinking wine for almost thirty minutes before I sent Jen a text.

“How’s it going, babe?”

Jen replied a minute later, “All done, just getting dressed, get the wine!”

I quickly poured two glasses of wine and made my way to our bedroom and when I walked in, Jen had her hands around her back and she was fastening her bra!

“Oh my God,” I thought, “She was topless!”

Her panties were showing a lot of pubic hairs at the front and Tony was just pulling his pants up. I knew that I had to say something but my mouth was dry from lust. Jen smiled at me and finished fastening her bra before taking a glass of wine from me.

I finally found my voice, “Oh, he took your bra off completely then?” I said jokingly.

I needed Tony to see that I was okay with everything. Jen smiled without saying anything.

“Did your panties come off as well?” I joked.

“No, just my bra,” Jen replied softly.

“Maybe we should keep that on during the real play though,” I joked.

“I will,” Jen replied, “And I think that I’ll need to wear less sexy panties as well, these hardly cover anything.”

“But they are sexy, aren’t they Tony?” I joked, “We needed sexy.

Tony smiled, “Yes they are, very sexy, I like them."

Jen looked at Tony and said softly, "I hoped that you'd like them, I bought them today, especially for you."

"Wow, thank you," Tony said softly.

"I wanted to look sexy under my dress for you," Jen smiled.

"You always look sexy," Tony replied,

She picked her dress from the floor and gave Tony a quick peck on his lips. She was feeling hot and daring and she shocked me when she asked.

“Would you have minded if my panties did come off then?”

I felt brave and full of lust and I couldn’t help myself when I answered.

“They can’t come off during the play,” I replied, “But I don’t mind here.”

Jen shocked me even further when she asked, “What about his shorts?”

“That’s up to you two,” I smiled, “Just not during the play.”

Jen looked at Tony and smiled, “Hear that?”

Tony smiled and Jen, still standing in her sexy bra and tiny panties kissed him again before she started to step into her dress.

Tony surprised me when he said, “Maybe we should do one more then.”

Jen looked at me and gave me that sexy look.

“Do you want us to try it one more time?” Jen asked me.

“If you want to,” I smiled, “I’ll come back in twenty minutes with more wine and see how it went”

“Okay then, one more time,” Jen smiled.

Jen ran to kiss me as I started to walk out of the room.

“Are you sure this is okay?” Jen whispered.

“Of course it is, babe, have fun and don’t worry,” I whispered back.

I popped my head back in the room and shouted to Tony, “Don’t forget LUST!”

Jen kissed me again before I retreated back to the living room and waited. The clock seemed to tick down very slowly and I sent Jen a text after twenty minutes had passed.

“Are you ready for some wine? if your panties are off, leave them off till I get there.”

Jen replied a minute later, “Ready for wine!”

My heart was racing as I poured another two glasses of wine and made my way to our bedroom.

I didn’t knock, I just walked in and my first view was of Jen topless. I looked again and she was just stepping into her panties; she had her back to me and she was facing Tony; I got a great view of her firm naked ass and I knew that Tony was looking at her naked pussy.

I was numb with excitement and knew that I had to say something.

“Oh, I see we lost the panties as well as the bra this time,” I joked.

“You said that you didn’t mind,” Jen smiled as she turned to face me.

Her panties were still at her knees and her beautiful pussy was still on display; she turned back to face Tony as she finished pulling them up.

“I don’t mind but we had better keep them on during the play though,” I joked.

“I will,” Jen smiled as she looked for her bra.

“Where did you throw my bra?” Jen asked Tony and he bent down to pick it up from the floor and handed it to her; her beautiful breasts were glistening in the soft lighting and she gave him a gentle kiss as she took her bra from him.

MiaFisher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFisher

She went to put it on, “I’m not going to bother putting this back on,” Jen said softly as she threw her bra onto the bed and turned to Tony to collect her dress that he had picked up from the floor and gave him another kiss as she thanked him.

“I’ll leave you two to finish getting dressed,” I said as I opened the bedroom door.

“Okay babe, we’ll be there shortly,” Jen said as she gave Tony another gentle kiss on his lips and grabbed the small bulge in the front of his shorts.

I had to let Tony know that I was okay with all of this.

“Jen, I saw that,” I joked.

“So, we are lovers!” Jen smiled as she squeezed Tony’s bulge again.

I giggled, “Oh that’s right, you are lovers; I forgot.”

Jen, feeling very hot, shouted, “Watch!”

Still, in only her tiny panties, Jen took Tony’s hands and pulled them to her ass and she pushed his hands down the back of her tiny panties as she kissed him passionately, tongue passionately.

“See, we’re lovers! Jen shouted as they broke from their kiss.

“So I see,” I laughed as I walked out of the door and left them alone, my cock was throbbing with excitement.

It was a further fifteen minutes before they joined me in the living room and Jen whispered, “Thank you,” In my ear.

“Jen, I loved seeing you naked in there with Tony,” I whispered

Tony stayed for a further two glasses of wine before he decided to leave us alone and I took the empty glasses to the kitchen after bidding Tony a good-night. Jen stayed with Tony to see him to the door.

It was about a minute before I walked back to the living room and saw Jen and Tony kissing deeply at the front door.

My cock was about to burst and I shouted, “Make sure you still have your bra and panties on before he leaves.”

Jen shouted, “I’m not wearing my bra, remember, and I left my panties in the bedroom as well.”

“You did?” I shouted, “You had them on when I left.”

“Yes I did,” Jen shouted back, “The bra and panties are a set, so no bra, no panties. I took them off before I put my dress back on”

“So you were naked in there with him again?” I teased.

“YUP, completely naked,” Jen shouted.

They both laughed and kissed deeply once more, his hands were caressing her ass and I watched as she moved his hands to her braless breasts as they kissed passionately once more.

I desperately needed to get her into bed and find out what happened: my cock was ready to burst.

We got into bed and Jen gave me all the details. She told me that after I left them alone, about how they started the rehearsal and when Tony pulled her dress off he kissed her neck and shoulder as he pulled her left bra strap down.

He got her on the bed and he pulled her right bra strap down to kiss her right shoulder.

“Kevin, he pulled my bra straps right down to my elbows,” Jen shouted.”

“Were both of your tits out?”

“Yes!” Jen shouted, “He moved his hand behind my back and unclipped my bra and pulled it right off!”

“What did you do?”

“I was rubbing his huge cock through his shorts,” Jen informed me, “God, it was huge!”

Jen told me that Tony started kissing and sucking her right breast while his hand was squeezing her left nipple.

“Oh, God, I climaxed a dozen times while he was sucking my breasts,” Jen screamed,

She told me that Tony moved his hand down her tummy to the front of her panties.

“He put his hand inside the front of my panties!” Jen screamed, “He was rubbing my pussy!”

“Wow!”

“His finger was probing my clit and I climaxed again and again!” Jen screamed.

“When did he take your panties off?”

“He suddenly eased my panties down and I wriggled out of them,” Jen gasped, “He buried his face in my pussy and licked me out!”

“Wow.”

“I climaxed a dozen times as he licked my pussy and clit,” Jen screamed, “It was amazing!”

Jen told me that she pushed Tony onto his back and started kissing down his body towards his cock.

“I pulled his shorts down and got my first look at his enormous cock!” Jen shouted, “God, it was huge!

She told me that she started kissing his tool before she licked it and finally she took it in her mouth.

“You sucked his cock?” I asked, excitedly.

“Yes!”

She told me that her hands were playing with his balls while her lips were making love to his cock.

“Suddenly he shouted for me to stop and I knew he was about to cum,” Jen shouted.

“Did you stop?”

“No! I sucked and sucked until he filled my mouth with his cum, then I swallowed every drop.”

“Wow, good girl.”

Jen told me that he couldn’t believe that she swallowed his cum and kept thanking her.

“We just lay there and cuddled after, “Jen smiled, “He was stroking my breasts and kissed me.”

Jen said that she was still holding his limp cock when she told Tony that the next time, it goes inside her pussy.

“I received your text then,” Jen said, “I told Tony that you will be here in a minute.”

Jen told me that Tony got off the bed and put his shorts on and she took her time to get her panties on because I wanted to see her with them off in front of him and that’s when I walked in.

“You took your time coming out to join me after,” I smiled.

“That’s because he wanted to kiss my nipples again,” Jen smiled, “Then he pulled my panties down again and licked my clit and pussy again.”

“Wow,” I panted.

“Then I stepped out of them and opened my legs to allow him to lick deeper,” Jen whispered, “I decided to leave them off as well.

“Perfect babe, just perfect,” I replied.

“Do you mind me doing that?” Jen whispered, “Sucking his huge cock and swallowing him?”

“Of course not Jen,” I shouted, “He could have fucked you and I would have been fine.”

“His cock is huge!” Jen shouted, “And he cum a lot!”

“I’m proud of you Jen!” I shouted.

We had amazing sex that night and I again I told her how proud of her I was.

The next day had arrived and it was time for Jen and Tony to rehearse on stage in front of the rest of the cast and it went extremely well. Jen did wear a plain bra and panties for the rehearsal and I got quite a thrill from the other male members of the play seeing her in just her bra and panties.

I did tease them both by reminding them to keep their underwear ON and we all laughed. Their love scene was very tame compared to the rehearsals at our house but it went very well. The play was a smash hit and both Jen and I were sad that she didn’t get to rehearse in private with Tony again.

She did a lot of flirting with him at the end of show party though and I decided to start writing the next play as soon as possible. Jen did keep in touch with Tony via the telephone for the next two weeks while I was busy writing.

“You must write another love story,” Jen urged.

“I am,” I replied, “And it will include more love scenes for you and Tony.”

“Great,” Jen shouted.

I got writing and finally, my play was ready for her to read; I was anxious to see her reaction.

She read it in bed that night and I watched as her eyes popped when she got to the love scenes.

“You have me topless!” Jen shouted.

“Is that okay babe?” I asked with some hesitation.

“You want me to show my breasts to everybody?”

“I think that the play needs it, babe, because of the storyline.”

“But showing my breast to the world!” Jen replied.

“I can rewrite it and have you in your bra and panties again if you prefer that,” I whimpered.

“Let me think about it,” Jen replied, “Being topless in public is a test for me, I must admit.”

Jen read the rest of the play and started to work on my throbbing tool.

“You have a lot of love scenes in this play,” Jen smiled, “A lot of love scenes.”

“I know babe, but the play needs them.”

“There are four bed scenes in it!” Jen said excitedly, “And in one of them, you want me topless!”

“Only if you’re up to it babe,” I reassured her, “I’m sure Tony will like that scene, he gets to touch your naked breasts.”

“He can touch them any time he pleases,” Jen quickly replied, “We don’t need a play, for that to happen.”

Tony owns his own company and hardly ever goes to work; he is extremely wealthy and was married until six years ago when his wife passed away after a short illness.

He lives about thirty minutes from us and since his wife passed; he has had a couple of dates but nothing serious. I always knew that he had a thing for Jen.

We had amazing sex that night and Jen teased me about being topless in the play.

“You know that if I do go topless,” Jen teased, “Hundreds of people will see your wife’s naked breasts.”

“I know babe,” I panted, “The world should see them, they are beautiful.”

Jen has smallish, thirty-four inch “B” cup breasts and they are very firm and extremely sensitive, just a touch on her amazing nipples can bring her to a climax.

“Let me talk to Tony and ask his opinion first,” Jen smiled.

“If he says yes, will you go topless?” I asked.

“If Tony tells me to then I will,” Jen smiled.

“I’m asking you to,” I teased.

“But Tony is my lover!” Jen teased, “I’ll only do it for him!”

Her words got me so hot and excited and she knew it!

“God, Jen, I love it when you say things like that!” I shouted.

“What, that Tony is my lover?” Jen asked, “Or that I will only do it for him?”

“Both!” I shouted as I pumped my cock inside her soaking pussy, “I like you calling Tony your lover and I love it when you say that you will do things for him that you wouldn’t do for me.”

“Really?” Jen asked.

“Yes babe, it’s so hot.”

“Okay then,” Jen whispered, “Tony is my lover and I want him! I want his cock and I want it more than I want yours!

Her words were making me so fucking hot!

“God Jen, really?” I panted.

“Yes, I want his cock so badly, I want HIM to fuck me not you!” Jen whispered, “And I will only go topless on stage if my lover Tony tells me to!”

“Oh, God Jen,” I shouted, “More, tell me more things like that.”

“If my lover tells me to keep my bra on during the play, I’ll keep it on!” Jen shouted, “My lover will decide what parts I will show, not you!”

“Okay babe,” I panted, “Tell me more!”

“I want him, I want his cock, I want him to fuck me, not you!” Jen whispered, “I want his cock more than I want yours!”

I shot my load deep into her at that moment and screamed that I love her.

“I love you Jen and I agree to let him decide, after all, he is your lover!” I whispered, “And you want his cock more than mine.”

“I DO!” Jen whispered loudly, “Much more than yours.”

Jen suddenly realized how much all this was turning me on. She realized that I like it when she is in control.

“You really like me talking like that don’t you?” Jen asked.

“Yes babe, I love you being dominant.”

“Just maybe, I may cut you off sex with me until I let Tony fuck me,” Jen teased.

“Oh, God, you would do that?” I asked excitedly, my limp cock was still inside her and it was starting to harden already.

“Maybe,” Jen teased, “How would that please you?”

“You can do that to me, Jen,” I shouted,

We were both finding out new things about each other and she knew just what buttons to press.

“Okay, you won’t fuck me anymore until Tony has had his huge cock inside me,” Jen whispered, “I’m going to save my pussy for my sexy lover.”

“Okay, it’s a deal!” I shouted, “Anything else?”

“Pull your cock out!” Jen ordered.

“But it’s hard now Jen,” I pleaded.

“I don’t care, no more fucks till I have had Tony inside me,” Jen ordered, “Now pull it out please, I’m saving my pussy for my lover Tony.”

I eased my tool from her pussy and rested my head on the pillow. Jen kissed me and smiled.

“Are you just saving your pussy for him?” I asked softly, “Or your whole body?”

“I may just save my whole body for him and cut you off completely till my lover has fucked me,” Jen teased, “After all, I want him more than you.”

“Really, you’d do that?” I asked excitedly, “You’d stop everything?”

“Yes, no more seeing or touching until Tony makes love to me!” Jen teased, “How would you like that?”

“You can do that to me, Jen!” I shouted, “You can do that!”

“I’ll save my body for my lover!” Jen teased, “I save it all for him.”

“Okay babe,” I replied, “You just told me that you want his cock more than mine.”

“Yes I do, I want HIS cock and not yours!”

Jen got out of bed and went to her closet where she pulled out a tee shirt and shorts. She put them on and got back into bed with me.

“There,” Jen whispered, “My body is now off limits to you until my lover has cum inside me.”

“Wow, I can’t even see you naked?” I asked with excitement.

“You can’t even see me in my bra and thong, how’s that?” Jen replied, “I’ll be changing in the bathroom from now on!”

“Wow!” I shouted.

“You’ll see or touch nothing until my lover has had me!”

“You want him badly, don’t you?” I whispered.

“Yes, I want him badly!” Jen replied.

“And more than me,” I whispered.

“Yes a lot more than you, a lot more than you, how’s that.”

“Fine babe,” I whimpered.

We kissed again and I asked, “So, you’re really cutting everything off, everything?”

“Yes, you’ll not see or touch me until my lover has spent the whole night with me, in OUR bed, at least one whole night!” Jen teased.

“Okay babe, can I still sleep in the nude?”

“Yes you can but you won’t be seeing me undress,” Jen teased.

Part three coming soon. Please leave comments and score. Thank you.

 

Published 
Written by Kevin1977
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments