Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Familiar Seduction

"I meet you at the mall, and allow myself to be enticed."

3
4 Comments 4
6.4k Views 6.4k
768 words 768 words

When I saw you at the mall I did a double-take. You were nearly stunning in a pair of white jeans with a slim gold belt and shiny silk blouse. High heels clicking; a princess in the midst of pigs. You were older, but you knew your own beauty. Your bearing, even more than your dress, made that obvious. I smiled as I observed at least three men watching you, trying to make eye contact.

Instead, you noticed me.

There should be no reason for it. My outfit was nothing to write home about; a black tank top over a pair of red shorts, and scuffed tennies. I had to admit, the shorts did showcase the tan of my legs. I had just recently gotten back from Florida. Every activity there is outside, except for some things. Those were the kind of things I was thinking about as I watched you cross the glossy marble floor, coming directly toward me.

Without a doubt, you saw the submissiveness in me. I seem to project that, I've been told. By my dommes, and by the guys who get to use me, when I crave a hard fucking from a hard man.  

At this moment, I wasn't interested in dick.

I looked down as you walked up to me, an automatic reaction that I hate. I would much rather be able to hold eye contact with someone like you, but I'm not built that way. In the presence of a forceful personality, I fade like cheap fabric in the sun.

"Hi!"

"Hello, miss," I responded, struggling to force my eyes upward.

You chuckled. "Miss, is it?" you asked. "Either you're just being respectful, or you're…"

You didn't finish, leaving me to confirm or deny what you were hinting at. I couldn't speak; a definite confirmation. You chuckled again. My discomfort seemed to amuse you. Your dominant personality was as palpable as the tile-covered pillar I collapsed back against. My knees were suddenly weak.

"What are you doing here?" you questioned, using one finger to raise my chin until I was forced to look into your eyes. The green depths there muddled my thoughts, and I moved my mouth without speaking, like a fish hauled out of water.

Finally, I found some words. "I… I'm just hanging," I said.

OMG! How lame that sounded!

YsabelMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YsabelMillerTS

"I mean, I was shopping, but there's nothing I…"

My voice faded away like an unopened letter, as I fell into an emerald world that threatened to drown me where I stood on shaky legs. 

When you spoke again, it was in a whisper.

"Would you like to come with me?"

Slowly, very methodically, you winked at me, and my knees buckled. You were smiling at me. I was just short of gasping.

Moments like this, I crave in my submissive heart. And yet, when they happen, I'm often so terrified that I have a hard time organizing my thoughts, so that I feel like an imbecile! You saw beyond that, though.

"I love that look," you said, still chuckling softly. "Come."

It was an order; the thing I craved the most. Drawing in a quavering breath, I pushed away from my pier into the ocean of hopeless submission that seemed to stretch around you. 

You walked quickly, not looking back at me. I scurried, mindful of staying just behind you, vaguely aware of the clicking of your heels on the marble floor as they wrote a rhythm across my soul. I watched your ass sway in those tight white jeans, not allowing myself to fantasize; but aroused, nonetheless. When we exited the mall and reached the black Mercedes, I ran ahead to get the door for you.

Another laugh as I tugged ineffectively at the handle.

"You have to wait for me to unlock it, pet," you chided. I blushed furiously.

I put your bags into the trunk when it popped open, as you slid into your seat. You left one long leg outside, your black heel balancing delicately on the asphalt as I came around to your door. You smiled up at me.

"Ah, Kacey," you said, "You play this game so well."

"Thank you, ma'am," I stammered, staring at the place where your legs splayed on the leather seat. "Should I meet you at home?"

"Of course," she said. "But be prepared. I want to play hard today."

As Ms. Snow pulled away from me with a squeal of tires, I allowed myself to wonder what she had in mind for me today. I knew it would be exhausting, and ultimately fulfilling.

It always was!

Published 
Written by 32atinygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments