Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lustful Morning

"She thought it could only happen to her..."

11
11 Comments 11
12.4k Views 12.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

She was sure this could only happen to her… But let’s start at the beginning...

It was about six months ago when she walked into her local gym for the first time. She was there to have a look around and sign paperwork. Over the next few weeks, she went occasionally, keeping to herself as she completed her workouts. She organized some personal training sessions which she enjoyed however, she couldn't continue because her funds ran out.

After seeing her doctor and getting her medical test results she discovered that she had diabetes. This was the wake-up call she needed, but she couldn't create a routine because she had too many commitments. So, she went to the gym, going when she felt like it, but never steadily enough to see any real progress.

Then in the past week, her commitments changed and she decided she needed to recommit and start going every morning at 5:30 am and working out on both the cross trainer and the stationary bike. A couple of other gym goers started saying 'morning' to her. At first, she just smiled and waved, but gradually she grew more confident and she started saying hello and watching as the guys worked out.

Over another few days, she realized one of them also had a routine. He arrived around 5:30 am and completed a workout that consisted of boxing and weights and just before 6:30 am he would finish, walking outside, then come back with what she assumed was his uniform. He then hit the showers.

Each day she secretly watched him in the mirror pretending she was watching the music videos on television. Although he may have felt her eyes on him because he started smiling at her and saying hello. She felt this was great, enjoying the simple connection she felt at the end of each workout.

However, that was until today...

Walking into the gym it felt different, she thought it was just the fact she had been woken by an overseas friend calling instead of her alarm but that wasn't the only thing that changed.

The other gym-goer that she secretly watched came over to her while she worked out on the cross trainer and told her, he was so sore that he couldn't raise his arms so he needed help, washing behind his ears. She smiled at him and laughed it off. He walked away to the weights and continue his work out and she didn't think much more about it.

She was just about finished when he came back after asking her plans for the rest of the day, she said she was going to study. He asked what and she said community services. He smiled at her, grabbed his keys and walked outside.

He came back just as she got off the bike and started over to put her stuff away. But when she got closer, he turned asking “If she was coming too?” she stood riveted to her spot, unsure what he was talking about, then it clicked.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

He wanted her to shower with him.

She looked him up and down and glanced towards the door, she was stunned and didn't know what to do? This guy, the object of her daydreams wanted her. What should she do, stay or go? He asked, “Well?” Then started towards the showers.

She was stunned, but followed, wondering what was about to happen….

Together they walk down the hallway, neither knowing anything about the other except their gym habits. No names had ever been shared. So, focused on the one another, they didn't notice the whispers or looks they received.

Reaching the door of the showers he pushed it open and then they step through. She continues to stare as he reached down locking the door before reaching to softly brush a piece of hair from her face, as she nervously looked on. He then begins to kiss her hungrily, biting her lip, moving closer as their kiss deepened and pulled her into his arms.

After a moment, he stops removing her shirt and trousers leaving her standing there almost naked, his eyes running over her body up and down before picking her up and pushing her against the wall.

Her fingers running up and down his back, pulling him closer as her lust and desire take over. They stop, he steps to the taps turning them on, then he begins to strip. She follows suit, tossing her lingerie in the corner. She runs her eyes up and down his body focusing on his hard dick.

He comes back, placing kisses down her throat and onto her breasts, she moans as he sucks then bites one, then the other, until they are both hard. His need takes over and he picks her up and carries her into the shower with her legs wrapped around him. His hard dick rubbing against her entry with each step.

Reaching down, she guides his dick into her moist pussy as he bites her neck he slides in thrusting softly. He begins to thrust faster, penetrating deeper and deeper until she feels like she is about to split. He reaches up and pinches her now sensitive nipples and she moans. Her nails leaving scratch marks up and down his back, both enjoying the moment as the water runs over them. He continues thrusting, both getting nearer to their goals. She screams, “oh fuck,” as he thrusts deep hitting her clit hard over and over, until they both cum screaming loudly before collapsing to the floor. “Wow”, she exclaims as the water runs over them.

They stay on the floor until they catch their breath, then together they stand and hug each other before he reaches to turn the water off. He catches a glimpse of the time and starts to hurry to dry off and get dressed. She follows suit and they walk out towards the entry. As they get closer, she hears some wolf whistles and clapping, that’s when she realizes that this was no ordinary gym.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Aussie_kitty77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments