Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tour Of The Isle Of Lesbos - The Task

"Girard's fate is determined by his female hosts"

5
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Girard was still trying to catch his breath as Velma sat between his legs and continued to hold his cock. Words were not necessary, because they both knew what she would want next. To their surprise, they were interrupted by Willa, who approached them. She was tall; taller and noticeably younger than Cena. She stopped and looked down at her Mother’s hand, which was still slowly stroking Girard.

“Cena says we may only have his seed once each,” she said, her hands on her hips. Girard could not keep his eyes off her young, firm breasts, jutting proudly from her chest. Her nipples were small and dark, like chocolate and there was a dark patch between her thighs that drew his attention as she continued speaking.

“I will use him tomorrow and Cena will have him last. She has decided to let him go soon,” Willa said. “A new male has been found and is being prepared to meet the Supreme One now.”

Willa left them and Velma spoke sadly. “As I suspected, I cannot experience the thrill of a cock exploding inside me, but at least I can enjoy the sensation of being filled again with live flesh.”

She straddled his hips and slipped the tip of his cock into her slit. She settled her weight down on him, sinking him deep inside her. Slowly she gyrated her hips, smiling with obvious pleasure. “It feels so good in there,” she said, “I want to enjoy it, so please let me know when to stop; I don’t want to violate Cena’s wishes.”

Girard nodded and she commenced to enjoy the hardness of his cock, rising and falling slowly on it, grinding her body into his over and over. Each time Girard’s breathing increased, she noticed and stopped her movements to allow him to regain control. When she was finally ready, she began to rub her clit with her fingers. “Will you be okay?” she asked as her movements on his cock grew more serious.

Girard was certain he could withstand the brunt of her orgasm and he nodded. Velma worked her clit with a fervor and Girard could feel her pussy clenching his shaft. Her climax was beautiful; her lower body gyrated slowly against him, her breasts swayed with her rocking and her face clearly reflected the pleasure flowing through her body.

Having her take such a deep orgasm almost brought Girard to the edge and he grasped her hips to hold her still, lest he lost control. When she slumped over and lay atop him, still engaged, he put his arms around her and the warmth of her body thrilled him.

Afterwards, Velma washed him and sat with him for a while before leaving him alone. Then Girard looked around the hall, observing the other men, some being used, some not, but all waiting seemingly patiently for whatever was to happen next. Girard lay down on the floor mat and soon fell asleep, but much later was awakened by a finger prodding his shoulder.

“Good morning, lazy one,” said Willa. “Mother must have worn you out; you slept all night.”

Girard sat up, trying not to stare at his captor’s naked body. He could smell her sex from where she stood. “Your Mother is a very passionate woman, and she knows how to take her pleasure from a man,” he said.

“She has always shown a strange fascination for a male’s seed,” Willa answered. “I still don’t understand it. Come; stand over here,” she motioned, taking a seat on the bench. He stood in front of her, expecting her to do something with his cock.

“Get it hard and make it spurt. I want to feel your seed in my hand,” she demanded.

“I have to have a little encouragement to get hard,” he ventured. “Will you touch it for me?”

Her eyes drilled into his. “No, I will not touch it. You will touch it and you will make it spurt for me.”

Disappointed he wrapped his fist around his limp dick and looked down at her breasts.

RonnieMilles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RonnieMilles

She noticed and stuck out her chest, pushing almost against his legs.

“You like to look at my breasts, don’t you?” she teased. “No doubt you would love to play with them. My girlfriend, Gina, plays with my breasts every night. She licks and sucks my nipples until I scream for her to eat me.”

Girard’s cock was instantly at full mast and he worked the shaft in front of her face. He got excited and jumped right into her sexual banter. “I’d love to see you and your girlfriend eating each other’s pussy,” he said, his breath coming faster as his strokes continued. “I’d love to see your face buried in her cunt, sucking her and making her come and scream your name."

Girard was getting surprisingly close and Willa shoved a hand down into her crotch. He could not stop and each verbal outburst took him closer to his release. “That’s it, rub your pussy; pinch your nipples; I want to see them get hard.”

Willa obliged, her eyes wide and staring into his. One hand squeezed her breast, her thumb and forefinger pinching a nipple, as she jammed her fingers of the other hand into her wet pussy.

“That’s it; don’t stop, I’m gonna come in a minute,” Girard spat. “I’m gonna come on your fucking face and watch you eat my cum.”

Suddenly Willa stood, removed her fingers from her pussy and jammed them into his mouth. “Suck my fingers and spurt for me,” she demanded. Girard let it happen, not knowing or caring where his cum was shooting. He hummed and sucked on her fingers as his excitement subsided.

Willa lifted her hand, and her palm was full of his cum. She sniffed at it and rubbed it all over his chest. “Nasty; I don’t know why Mother likes to consume it,” she said. Girard was still panting from his climax but she turned and motioned to the bench. “Lie down. I want to see if your tongue is as long as Gina's."

With Girard’s head at the edge of the bench, Willa assumed the position, holding his head between her thighs as she knelt over his head. Now it was her turn and she was ready. Her pussy was sopping wet and the sweat from her body pungent. She drove her full weight down on his face, capturing his mouth with her gaping labia.

“Suck my cunt clean, you dog,” she hissed. “Drink my fluids like you’re dying of thirst.”

Girard sucked and swallowed her juices that seemed almost to flow into his mouth. When she grew tired of it, she got up, turned around and knelt back down again but facing his feet. She slid her clit into his lips and he immediately began licking and sucking it. Willa gyrated her body on him, her firm ass squeezing his face as she rubbed her clit against his tongue.

Girard was hard and as though she read his mind, she instructed him to stroke his cock. “Keep it hard but do not come; I’m only allowed one load from you," she said. Girard slowly stroked his cock as Willa took her pleasure from his tongue.

He was rewarded with a fresh flow of her juices as she squeezed his head with her thighs. She sat upright, watching his hand flying up and down his wet shaft, until she realized she was smothering him with her ass. He moaned as she lifted off and stood up, straddling the bench. Girard gasped for air and Willa pulled his hand away from his cock.

“Enough,” she said. “Cena will want you ready for her.”

Girard lay there, the smell of Willa’s cunt drying on his face as she walked away. He took the cloths nearby and a bowl of water to cleanse his face and his cock, to be prepared for Cena at her convenience.

Cena came by much later. “I’m in training to replace the Supreme One, so I have many things to do, but I will come for you tomorrow,” she promised. “If you satisfy me, you will gain your freedom.”

As she left, Girard lay down on the floor mat. For some reason, he believed he would need rest.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments