Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Development - Part 3

"Michelle returns to Ted's office for the third time to find him waiting and ready."

20
12 Comments 12
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

 

By Thursday morning, Ted had no doubts about seeing Michelle again. After yesterday afternoon’s exercise and her text message, he believed that this situation would continue until it burned out. He laughed to himself thinking that as hot as it had been, it could burn out pretty quickly.

Throughout the morning his mind kept slipping away from the work in front of him. He continued to see images of the curvy Michelle watching him stroke his cock. That image would be replaced by one of her beautiful flowing brown hair falling down over his legs as she gorged her mouth with his stiff rod. Each image left him aroused and unable to stand without exposing the lump in his pants.

By early afternoon he had begun to consider their meeting today. Yesterday she had said that he might get to taste her today. “I wonder what she has in mind?” he said to himself. Since she went down on him yesterday, perhaps she was thinking of having him return the favor today. “Not a bad idea,” he thought.

But as time ticked by, Ted began to think of a different path. Obviously during their first two meetings he had been quite bold and taken complete charge. Thinking about it, he decided that she not only liked his boldness, she was excited by it. “I think she wants a man that will take her the way he wants,” he whispered to himself. How many times had he read that all women wanted a ‘bad boy’ in their life?

As the afternoon wore on, he formulated a plan for her visit.

Ted waited until 5:30 before he stepped outside his office. He pulled open a filing cabinet and pretended to be looking for something while he checked out the offices near his. All of the assistants had left. He could see lights on in one office about four doors away from his, but decided that as long as he was careful about noise, they wouldn’t be disturbed or draw any unwanted attention.

As he was about to close the drawer, he noticed Michelle coming down the hallway from the opposite direction. He watched her walk toward him. Ted noticed that unlike most days, she was not wearing snug fitting button up blouse. Today she was wearing a sweater that was not tucked in at her waist. “Perfect,” he said to himself.

By the time she reached him, showing her broad smile, he took her arm and pulled her into his office. After locking his door, he turned to Michelle, pulled her to him and said, “You are a sexy bitch.”

Before she could say a word Ted turned off his office lights and pulled her into a kiss. Within two seconds the sparks they had shared yesterday were already rekindled. She moaned as his tongue touched hers and again when she felt his hand touch the bare skin on her back when he slipped it under her sweater.

He broke the kiss, took her by her hair and pulled her head back. As the hand under her sweater grasped her breast he growled in a whisper, “You’ve hidden these from me the past two days, but today they are mine.

As the second kiss began to make her head spin, the hand on her breast began to explore. It was obvious that the bra she was wearing was not padded. He could easily feel her hard nipple through the thin fabric. He squeezed it, making her moan once again.

Ted pulled her away from the door and pinned her against the wall. After another passionate kiss, he pulled away from her long enough to slip her sweater over her head and toss it onto a chair. As he turned back to her he watched her smile as she unhooked her bra, took it off and tossed it toward her sweater. As he stared she spoke softly. “Take what you want.”

Her breasts were simply flawless. They were round and perfectly matched. Even in the darkness of his office he could see her nipples were erect. Ted leaned down to take one nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it before pressing it between his teeth. The sounds she made showed him she was pleased and excited.

For the next several minutes, Ted concentrated on her breasts. His mouth moved from one to the other. The one that wasn’t being licked and sucked was being fondled by one of his hands. Her moans were getting louder, but continued to show her approval and need for more.

As he sucked one nipple into his mouth and pressed it between his teeth, Ted slipped his hand under her skirt and quickly moved it up between her legs. “Open your legs for me,” he demanded in a whisper and she did as told immediately. With her legs open, his fingers quickly found her sex and he wrapped his hand around it. As he bit on her nipple and palmed her sex, Michelle groaned once again.

Putting his fingers into the crotch of her panties he noticed that they were already quite moist. As he began to move his fingers through her slit on the outside of the fabric, he looked into her eyes. “Your panties are already wet. What have you been doing?”

“I’ve been thinking about what we’ve done in the last two days,” she gasped.

“Have you been touching yourself,” he asked as he continued to saw his fingers back and forth.

“No,” she groaned. “I wanted to, but people kept coming into my office and I couldn’t without being caught.”

“But you wanted to,” he made as a statement rather than a question.

“Oh yes I wanted to,” she whispered. “I kept thinking about your cock in my mouth yesterday and how wonderful it felt when you just exploded. I wanted to come down here and ask if we couldn’t do it again right now.”

Ted pressed her against the wall and kissed her. Her return kiss was filled with passion and desire. As they kissed he continued to rub his fingers through the fabric covering her clit and her pussy, feeling it get wetter by the second. When his hand and the panties were soaked, he leaned down and pulled them off of her. They felt like they had been held under a water faucet.

“Oh Ted,” she groaned.

“I told you to be quiet,” he whispered before he put her panties into her mouth. “Suck on these and be quiet.” He could tell she was a little stunned by his actions, but also tremendously excited.

Once again he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth as he put his hand between her legs. But without the panties, his fingers went straight into her dripping pussy. Two fingers found her swollen sensitive spot and he began to massage it.

Ted could tell that she had sucked in her breath and quite obviously, also sucked on her wet panties. As he continued to move his fingers inside her he could only wonder at her reaction to tasting her own juices in her mouth. She was whimpering softly and began to push her mound out to meet his probing fingers.

He could feel her body begin to tremble and knew that she was close to an orgasm. He wanted to make it as strong as possible. His mouth continued to work her nipple, one hand squeezed her ass cheek and the other hand worked her pussy.

Her orgasm was massive. She bit down on the panties in her mouth to keep from making noise, but groaned loudly enough for him to hear. Her body shook. Her fluids filled his hand. The muscles in her legs shook so hard he felt like he needed to hold her up.

When she stopped shaking Ted took the hand that had been between her legs and wiped it across her mouth, smearing her fluids over her lips. He kissed her again before he said, “Lick your lips and taste your cum, Michelle. Do you like the way you taste?”

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

“Yes,” she whispered, “I do. But not as much as I like the way you taste.”

It felt as though her legs just gave out and she dropped down on her knees between him and the wall. But before he could lift her up, she began to claw at the belt buckle on his trousers. When he realized what she was doing, he stood back and let it happen.

It took Michelle several seconds to get his pants undone and pull them down, but as soon as she achieved her goal, she tried once more to swallow his entire cock. As she put it into her mouth and took it out again, she began to whimper with excitement. Her hand stroked the length of his cock as she licked and sucked on the head. She could taste the precum that had formed. She was now driven to make him cum in her mouth once again.

After watching a few seconds, Ted put his hands into her thick, dark hair and held her. Feeling how excited she was and listened to the sounds she was making, it took him only a very short time to fall over the edge and give her what she wanted.

He flooded her mouth with hot cum, wondering if she could possibly swallow it all. She held him in her mouth until she felt him begin to soften, making certain that not a single drop of his cream escaped.

When they had both resumed breathing in a manner close to normal, Ted helped Michelle to her feet. He leaned her against the wall, nuzzling his mouth onto the skin on her neck. When his mouth neared her ear he whispered, “Did you enjoy that?”

“Is that your idea of a joke?” she said with little laugh. “I’m still shaking. I’ve never cum so hard in my life and I’ve never been that excited.”

“And now you want me to fuck you, don’t you, baby?”

“Stop it,” she said as she pushed against his chest. “I can’t begin to tell you how much I want to feel you inside me, but we can’t do that here and now.”

“Tell me you want it,” he demanded.

“Please don’t, Ted,” she whispered as she put her hands on the sides of his face and looked into his eyes. “You couldn’t possibly know how much I want you now.”

“Tell me you want it,” he repeated a little louder.

Her bare chest still heaving, trying to breathe, she answered, “Yes. Yes. Yes, Ted. I simply can’t wait for you to fuck me until I have to beg you to stop.”

“That’s all I wanted to know,” he said before he kissed her.

She had thought that their session was finished until he held her tightly and kissed her. In a few short seconds the fire burst into flames once again. This man drove her wild and everything he did drove her into a sexual frenzy. Suddenly she wanted to lean over his desk and spread her legs. “Take me right here and right now,” she wanted to shout. Never in her life had she been so unable to think.

As he kissed her, Ted slipped his hands under her skirt and grabbed both of her ass cheeks. He squeezed her cheeks as he put his mouth beside her ear and whispered, “I am going to fuck you, Michelle. Not now and not here. Tomorrow you are going to leave work early and come to my house. While we’re there you can make all the noise you want and no one will ever know.”

Ted could feel her body shaking. He didn’t know if the idea frightened her or excited her.

The simple answer was … excitement. The idea of being alone with Ted and being able to release all the feelings she had been hiding for so long made her weak. Her dream was about to come true and the excitement was overwhelming.

Trying to pull some sanity into her mind she asked, “How can I leave work early?”

There were certainly many reasons she could use to leave early on Friday, but at the moment her brain wasn’t functioning well enough to think logically. The fact that he was rubbing the palms of his hands over her hardening nipples wasn’t helping her ability to think.

“You’re a department manager,” Ted told her. “You don’t need a lot of reasons, but I’m thinking that you could simply tell someone in the morning that you have scheduled a doctor’s appointment at 1:30 and you don’t plan to come back to work afterwards.”

She was having great difficulty thinking of anything other than what he was doing to her breasts, but closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on his suggestion. “I think I can do that,” she finally said. “Then leave the office and drive to your house?”

“That’s right,” he answered with a smile. “I’ll leave the office around noon. After I’m home I’ll fix us some lunch.”

She put her hands on his face and touched his lips. “I don’t need lunch, Ted. I just need you.” She looked at him with a pleading expression. “Please, baby. I just want to have you. I want to be naked in your arms and be able to make noise while you take me.” She paused before she said, “I want you so much!”

Once again Ted put his hand between her legs and held her sex. He watched her eyes close and her mouth open in expectation. She was so wet that he had no problem pressing two fingers inside her.

She gasped once again. “I have to go, Ted. I really have to go.”

“You don’t want to go,” he told her. “You want to have one more orgasm before you leave me, don’t you?”

“No I don’t want to have one more orgasm,” she said with a wicked smile. “I want to have ten more.”

Ted laughed softly and began to move his hand once again. Within seconds he could hear the sounds of her wetness as he fucked her with his fingers. He moved faster and faster until she threw her arms around him, put her mouth against his neck and screamed. Having her mouth against his neck muffled the scream, but he felt her body jerk until she hung limply around him.

When she finally opened her eyes and looked at him, Ted said, “Just nine more to go.”

“Tell me the truth,” she said in an exhausted voice, “You are the devil, aren’t you?”

“I’m your devil,” he told her.

She looked into his eyes in the dark light of his office and answered, “My devil?”

“I’m your personal devil,” he whispered in her ear as once again his hands grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her to him. “I will defile you in every way. I will make you my personal slut and make you love it and want more. I am everything you’ve ever wanted. I’m everything you ever needed and I’m everything you ever thought about in your perverted mind.”

“Oh, I hope so,” she replied.

“We’ve had three days of foreplay,” he said. “Tomorrow we begin to find out how far your lust extends.”

“I’m yours,” she said in a soft, honest voice. “Take what you want.”

It took five minutes for them to get dressed and turn on his office lights. Ted checked the hallway. Finding it empty, he pushed her out the door and watched as she walked away.

When she was out of sight, he went back into his office and sat behind his desk. “So,” he said aloud. “Is this the new Ted Andrews? Am I the devil?”

After a few moments of mentally reliving his latest experience with Michelle, he began to close things up for the day. He turned off his computer and began to gather up the things that he needed to take home for the night. As he decided that it was time to go home, his cell phone range.

Taking his phone from his coat pocket he read the text message from Michelle, “I can taste you. I can’t wait for tomorrow. I can’t wait to be your personal slut.”

Ted thought about sending a response, but none was required. She wanted to be his slut.

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments