Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby Oil Ch.03

"Maggie has more adventures in Brazil"

13
12 Comments 12
7.7k Views 7.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Maggie woke with a start. For a brief instant she experienced one of those panic-filled "Where am I?" moments. It was dark. She stretched and looked at the hotel clock. It was after nine at night. "Bugger," she thought. "I've slept through dinner."

Maggie got up and wandered over to the window. The curtains were still open and she caught sight of her own reflection in the floor to ceiling window. Her body still glistened from the after-sun oil she had applied earlier. The white of her heavy breasts contrasted with the tan of the rest of her. Only the white triangle framing her pussy marred her nearly perfect all-over tan. Standing on tip-toes Maggie turned and looked over her shoulder at her rounded bottom now half brown and half white. Recalling the glorious dark tanned bottom of the Brazilian woman by the pool, she thought that she really needed to wear a thong like the locals do.

Maggie made a quick check of the hotel room above to see whether her sexy friend who had been watching her the night before was there again. The lights were off and the room seemed deserted. "What a shame," she thought.

She decided to get dressed and see if she could find a bite to eat at one of the local bars. Maggie put on a white thong and white lace bra. Pulling on a pair of skinny white jeans she walked towards the window stretching her arms up into a creamy lace vest top. It was see-through but the bra underneath made it tasteful rather than obvious. She sat in the chair by the window to fasten her sandals and just as she finished she noticed a light coming on in the window above. Maggie laughed, "Too late now," and exited the room.

In the hotel lobby, the concierge made a few suggestions and after a quick deliberation, Maggie made her choice and headed out. The place was bustling and she struggled at first to find a seat at the bar. Maggie smiled at the young barman and ordered a Caipiroska and some nachos. After eating her fill and fending off the friendly advances of the elderly Brazilian gentleman next to her, Maggie turned her stool so she could survey the rest of the room.

The bar had a small dance floor and booths around the outside. The music playing was Cuban and there were many dancers on the floor. “Salsa” seemed to be the dance of choice here and Maggie wished she had the confidence to ask somebody to dance. She loved salsa. She sipped her second cocktail and continued to smile politely at her bar companion. His English was as sparse as her Portuguese, but that didn't seem to stop him trying.

Maggie's eyes were drawn to one of the booths at the far side of the bar. The only occupants were a couple who sat facing each other and talking intently. The woman seemed upset. As she turned, Maggie recognised her as the woman from the pool earlier. Her partner was the gorgeous Brazilian lover.

In a huff, the woman gathered up her bag and left the table. She walked right past Maggie and headed for the Ladies room.

As Maggie watched her go she became aware of loud laughter coming from the other end of the bar. An attractive blonde was leaning forward, draping herself over a red headed man. "My mystery man looks like he's enjoying himself," Maggie giggled. She caught his eye over the blonde’s shoulder and winked at him.

A few minutes later, Maggie turned around and noticed that the Brazilian woman was standing next to her ordering drinks at the bar. She spoke in Portuguese then turned and smiled at Maggie. "Hello, would you like a drink?" Maggie was surprised at her English, and realised she must have been staring. "No, no, I'm fine.” Seizing an opportunity, she continued, “Your English is perfect. I thought you were Brazilian?" The woman smiled and offered her hand introduced herself as "Anna." Maggie shook her hand and returned the introduction. "Maggie." She was even more beautiful close up. Maggie had only really seen her from behind and that was from a distance. Maggie wondered just how much of herself Anna realised she had revealed earlier.

Anna leaned closer and asked Maggie if she would like to join her and her husband at their table. Maggie nodded, picked up her glass and followed Anna across the crowded floor. She again admired the Brazilian woman’s bottom. She had that sway that only Brazilians seem to have. An undulation of the hips that was somehow hypnotic.

Anna wore a black skirt that was tight across the hips and ass and flared out to finish above the knee. She had on high black sandals and a strapless top.

As they got to the table, Maggie could see the man tapping away intently on his phone. The girls slipped smoothly into the booth. He looked up smiling broadly and with recognition at Maggie. In Portuguese, he spoke to Anna. Maggie hadn't a clue what he was saying so she sat and waited patiently.

"I must apologise for my husband," Anna said. "He speaks very little English." She introduced him as Felipe, and he smiled broadly showing startling bright white teeth. The two of them again began speaking rapidly in Portuguese. The tension she had observed from across the bar seemed back again. Maggie felt awkward and wished she hadn't agreed to join them. Suddenly Felipe stood up and thrust his hand towards Maggie shaking it briskly before leaving the booth and walking out of the bar.

Anna looked embarrassed. "I am so sorry. Felipe finds it difficult to leave his work behind even on our honeymoon. He has to go and take an important call in the Business Centre. Please, keep me company," she said reaching over and squeezing Maggie’s hand. "Of course I will," Maggie replied.

The girls drank down their cocktails and motioned to the waiter for more. Sharing their life stories, Maggie explained she was on an extended business trip; that her colleagues had left a couple of days ago and a little about her life back in England. She told Anna how she had come away to escape, to have adventures.

"What sort of adventures?" asked Anna, laughing. "Rock climbing? Scuba diving?" As she laughed Anna reached forward and put her hand on Maggie's arm. She left it there.

"Ok, seriously, what sort of adventures are you looking for?"

Maggie wasn't sure whether she was misreading the situation or whether she had had one too many cocktails, but the atmosphere had definitely become more intense. Anna was now stroking Maggie's arm, and looking intently at her. She started laughing again, pulled her arm away and called for more drinks from the waiter nearby.

Maggie had to admit that if she was reading the situation correctly, she was actually very flattered. She had never had any sort of sexual encounter with another woman but it had always been a fantasy of hers. Maggie really wondered whether she was reading the signals wrong. Perhaps Anna was just being a typical friendly Latin woman.

Maggie took a long drink from her fresh Caipiroska and took a closer look at Anna. She was so beautiful with her dark curly hair tumbling over her bare shoulders. Her green eyes danced as she flirted with the waiter. Her skin was darkly tanned and as Maggie recalled her gorgeous ass she realized she was feeling physically turned on. She caught herself fantasizing about exploring Anna's body, of stroking and caressing it.

"Bloody hell, I'm turning gay!" Maggie thought to herself. Anna was smiling at her. "Maggie, are you alright?" Maggie assured her she was. "So, tell me more about Felipe."

Anna sighed,"aaah, Felipe.... Let’s not talk about him. I want to talk about you Maggie." She then leaned forward without any warning and kissed Maggie full on the mouth.

"Oh, so that's what it's like to kiss a woman," Maggie thought to herself. Embarrassed, she pulled away slightly. "Oh Maggie, I am sorry," Anna said mortified.

"No, no, it's fine. Just… I've never been kissed by a woman before." Maggie felt herself blush. The room all of a sudden felt hot. Anna's lips were so soft, so unlike kissing a man. More gentle, tentative. Maggie wanted to feel them again.

To clear her head, Maggie sat back away from the table and took a long drink of her cocktail. She looked across to the dance floor. At the bar, her mystery man was now on his own. His dark red hair standing out amongst the Brazilian brunettes surrounding him. He was wearing a smart navy blue shirt and a pair of jeans. He was smoking, leaning back against the bar looking directly at her. He raised an eyebrow quizzically as he motioned his head slightly towards Anna. He was smiling. Maggie knew he had seen the kiss. She leaned over to Anna, took the glass from her hand and put it on the table. Without saying a word she put her hands on either side of Anna's face and drew it close to her own. Anna's surprised eyes closed as Maggie gently kissed her top lip, then softy moved down to Anna's full bottom lip. Maggie felt so much more in control this time. She was kissing, rather than just being kissed. As she pulled away Anna was smiling broadly up at her.

"We have a beautiful suite in the hotel. Would you like to come up for another drink?"

Maggie smiled “yes” as she finished her drink.

Anna was trying to attract the attention of the waiter to pay her bill. Her evening clutch bag was open on the table and Maggie could see Anna’s room key card in its little envelope. Maggie thought quickly, then knocked the bag on its side so that the key card fell out. As Anna was distracted, Maggie quickly pocketed the card.

Anna made her way out of the booth, leading the way across the bar past the edge of the dance floor. Maggie followed, and as she passed her mystery man, she deliberately bumped into him slipping the key card into his hand.

Maggie and Anna walked back to the hotel arm-in-arm. When Maggie stumbled on a piece of uneven pavement, Anna caught her. As she did so, her hand inadvertently cupped the side of Maggie's breast. Maggie righted herself and Anna pulled her closer. "I want to see your breasts, to feel them next to mine."

It wasn’t until they were in the lobby that Anna realised she couldn’t find her room key. Looking very innocent, Maggie waited by the lift as Anna got a duplicate key from reception and in no time, they were inside the suite. Anna hadn’t let the door close before she kicked off her sandals and took Maggie's hand.

It was certainly a more luxurious space than Maggie's room just a few floors below on the 25th floor. The suite was vast with several rooms leading off the entrance vestibule. The lounge had floor to ceiling windows but because they were on such a high floor, all the surrounding buildings were lower than them. "Nobody to overlook me being naughty in this room," Maggie thought to herself.

They passed by a small kitchen and at least one bedroom before taking another door. "And this," Anna was saying, "is the master bedroom." As they walked into the room Maggie spotted a door just to the side of the entrance.

"Felipe's study. Well, temporary study while we are supposed to be on our honeymoon."

Anna's pretty smile vanished as she scowled towards the door. Maggie squeezed her hand sympathetically. "Come on, show me the rest."

The bedroom had the same floor to ceiling windows. Maggie unfastened her sandals, stepped out of them and padded across the carpet to admire the view. São Paulo stretched out for miles around her.

In the reflection, Maggie could see Anna cross to stand behind her. Anna didn't say a word but took the hem of Maggie's lace top and pulled it off forcing Maggie to stretch her arms up as Anna removed it. Maggie could feel Anna's warm breath on her shoulder. She was slightly shorter now especially without her heels. Maggie moved to turn around but Anna stopped her. "No, look at the view." Maggie faced front and did as she was told. Now she could feel Anna undoing her bra. Maggie's breasts bounced free as the white lacy bra rested above them. She again tried to face Anna but was yet again stopped. In their reflection, Maggie watched as this gorgeous Brazilian woman slipped Maggie's bra off her shoulders grazing the sides of her breasts with her fingers. She saw Anna reach around to the button of her jeans and slowly undo it. Pushing them over her hips and down to Maggie’s ankles, Anna reached down to remove each leg one at a time.

Maggie was now practically naked, just wearing her thong. Maggie could feel her nipples stiffening and blamed it on the air conditioning.

At last, Anna gently turned her around. She took a step back and smiled as she literally looked Maggie up and down. "So now what do I do?" Maggie thought to herself.

Before she had to decide Anna had wriggled out of her strapless top and slid her skirt down over her hips to the floor. She was braless. Maggie caught herself giving Anna the once-over as well. She smiled at Anna’s deep brown suntan, broken only by two lighter brown triangles over her breasts. Anna's nipples were larger than Maggie's; her areola a darker pinky brown too. Both of the women's nipples were hard. Maggie looked at Anna quizzically. The Brazilian woman's eyes were fixated on Maggie's breasts. Anna reached forward. She brought her hands up and trailed her fingertips down the sides of Maggie’s breasts before gently starting to stroke them. She started with light strokes, just to the sides and underneath. Maggie shuddered as Anna let her thumbs lightly graze Maggie's ever hardening nipples.

To Maggie, it was completely different from being stroked by a man. Anna's touch was delicate, with hardly any pressure. Anna held Maggie's gaze as she continued to stroke and caress her body. Maggie was suddenly aware of holding her breath. She reached her hands up to Anna's face, drew the brown skinned woman towards her face and kissed her. Gently her tongue explored Anna's tongue, breathing her in.

"I'm really starting to enjoy being a lesbian," Maggie thought to herself. She moved her hands from Anna's face to caress her breasts. As much as Maggie was enjoying this, she wanted more. She was getting more turned on and wanted to explore.

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

She started moving her hands down to the edges of Anna's little black knickers. Laughing, Anna pulled away.

"What?” Maggie asked with a mischievous smile. "What have I done wrong?" Anna was shaking her head as she kissed her again. "Nothing at all. Don't rush though. There's no need." Anna turned and led Maggie towards the bathroom. "I want to shower with you."

Anna went on ahead to turn the shower on and adjust the temperature. Just then, Maggie heard a ‘click’ as the outer door of the suite was first opened, and then closed. She turned around to see the mystery man pulling open the bedroom door. He smiled broadly at the sight of Maggie wearing just a thong. He started to walk towards her but Maggie quickly shooed him in the direction of the study door as, smiling, she placed one finger on her lips.

The bathroom was palatial with mirrors everywhere. Maggie deliberately left the door open. In the mirror, she could see the door to the study. It was open, just a little. "A little treat for him," Maggie smiled to herself.

Anna was leaning over the sink with that glorious ass facing Maggie. She was tying up her hair. Maggie moved behind her, reaching her hands around to get hold of Anna's breasts. As she looked over Anna's shoulder at their reflections, she said, "Anna, you know this is all new to me? I don't have a clue what to do with a woman's body." Anna laughed that sexy Latin laugh and turned to face her. "Relax... and enjoy."

Anna started kissing her again. She moved her hands down and across Maggie's stomach. A little further down and she pulled the top of Maggie's thong away from her body. By now Maggie was so turned on she was desperate to feel Anna's fingers on her; in her. The kissing was more urgent now. Maggie reached around and started stroking that fantastic bottom; massaging it; squeezing it. She could feel Anna's fingers pushing under her thong. Her delicate touch sliding down across her pussy. Maggie pushed her pussy against Anna's fingers, urging her to touch her there, wanting to feel more.

As their kisses became more insistent, Maggie used her thumbs to slide Anna's knickers down. The delicate lace dropped to the floor leaving Anna completely naked in front of her. She had a small triangle of dark hair which surprised Maggie. She'd have thought the Brazilian would have had a 'brazilian'. Anna continued to stroke Maggie's pussy just above her clit. She moved first to one side of her pussy lips, then to the other. "Fucking hell, this is torture," Maggie thought. "I think I'm too impatient to be with a woman."

Anna peeled Maggie's thong down. As she kneeled down to remove them from Maggie's ankles, Anna stayed there. She was eye level with Maggie's pussy. To Maggie, the anticipation was killing her. Abruptly Anna stood up, took Maggie by the hand and led her into the shower.

The shower cubicle was rectangular with a large ‘rain-water’ showerhead. Anna took some shower gel and proceeded to lather up a flannel. She then proceeded to wash Maggie's breasts, stomach and thighs. Anna turned Maggie around pushing her upper body against the glass. Maggie could see through the glass into the bedroom. The thought that the redheaded mystery man could see into the bathroom turned her on even more. Anna was washing her back now, caressing her shoulders and moving the cloth down over Maggie's ass. Maggie pressed her soapy breasts against the glass and pushed her bottom back towards Anna. The cold of the cubicle glass in contrast to the hot water now cascading over Maggie's ass made her nipples stiffened harder.

Anna put down the flannel and took up a bottle of oil from the shelf in the shower. Maggie felt the oil being poured generously over her back. As Maggie pushed her bottom out further she could feel the oil running between her cheeks. Anna upended the bottle; oil flooded everywhere. Maggie could feel the oil trickling down between her thighs. Anna started stroking Maggie's lower back. Her thumbs trailing down the crack in Maggie's ass. Maggie pushed herself back against Anna's fingers. She was desperate to be touched. Anna continued to massage the oil and eventually found the most delicate skin around Maggie's ass. It was unbearable. Maggie groaned with pleasure, and groaned with frustration. Anna laughed, turned off the shower and reached out for a couple of towels. Tossing a towel at Maggie, she sauntered back to the bedroom.

Maggie looked in the mirror. She was flushed, her pupils were dilated, and her wavy hair was now curly from the steamy shower. Maggie's breasts were rising with her increased breathing. Her nipples stood out proudly. Maggie quickly ran her fingers through her hair trying to coax it back into place and was just about to leave the bathroom when she heard voices from the bedroom. "Oh bugger, Anna's found my redhead," Maggie thought ruefully. But the man’s voice was speaking Portuguese and Maggie could hear Anna talking rapidly back, also in Portuguese.

Maggie was intrigued at how Anna was explaining having a strange English woman in the shower. She wrapped the towel around herself and walked into the bedroom. Anna and Felipe were standing in front of the bed. Anna turned and smiled. "Maggie, come here. I was just telling my husband that if he leaves me alone at night, I have to find new friends!" Felipe was looking at Maggie inquisitively. She knew that he recognised her from the poolside earlier. Maggie took a quick look over her shoulder to see if the study door was ajar. It was. Felipe's brief case was on the floor by the door. "Bloody hell," Maggie cringed to herself. "What if he'd gone into the study first?"

Anna was saying that Felipe had come back to the suite and thought she was showering alone. He had then noticed Maggie's clothes and underwear on the floor by the window. Maggie laughed as she realised that Felipe was dangling her lace bra from his hand. He smiled back at her. Anna reached over and removed Maggie’s towel. "I think we should show my husband your beautiful breasts."

Maggie felt slightly uncomfortable standing completed naked in front of this handsome Adonis. Felipe was as unabashed as his wife. He started unbuttoning his black shirt while his eyes travelled over Maggie's nakedness. Anna was standing behind Maggie and seemed to be offering Maggie up to her husband on a plate. Anna was kissing the back of her neck while her hands reached round to scoop her breasts, proffering them up to Felipe. Maggie could do nothing but stand there. She was transfixed by Felipe’s penetrating stare. Shirtless, his smooth hairless chest was so brown and inviting. Behind her, Maggie could feel Anna’s breasts pressed into her back. Her fingers were squeezing Maggie's nipples; rolling them between her fingers.

Felipe continued to undress. He undid the belt on his trousers. As they fell, Maggie couldn't help but watch avidly. She had already seen what a promising cock he had earlier in the day but she was keen to see it close up. Surprisingly, he wore no underwear.

He kicked off his trousers and moved closer to Maggie. His cock, as large as she remembered. He was only a little taller than Maggie and as he moved closer, his cock bobbed and came to rest against Maggie's stomach.

Maggie turned back to Anna. "May I?" motioning her hands towards Felipe's gorgeous cock. Anna laughed her assent. Maggie put her hands on Felipe's chest and gently pushed him backwards so he was sitting on the edge of the bed. Maggie positioned herself with her back to the study door before she kneeled on all fours in front of the bed. She deliberately arched her back so her bottom pushed upwards. Maggie parted her legs slightly to allow a better view to anyone who might be watching from behind the study door. Her breasts, free of Anna's hands swung forward against Felipe's thighs. Maggie looked up at him as she very, very slowly started to lick and kiss the head of his cock. Running her tongue underneath, she heard Felipe inhale deeply as she started to stroke that sensitive part just under the head. She leaned over his cock parting her lips and taking his shaft deep inside her mouth. Maggie could hear him groan as she moved her mouth up and down; pulling her lips and tongue over and around the head of his cock before taking him deep inside her mouth again.

Anna kneeled next to Maggie pulling Maggie's hair to one side. Maggie slowly sat up and started moving her hands up and down his shaft. Anna turned her face and started to kiss Maggie again. Felipe exclaimed something in Portuguese. He seemed so surprised. Maggie could only imagine what was going through his mind. He noticeably hardened in her hands. As she ran her thumb over his cock, she could feel the pre-cum lubrication. "Fuck, I need this monster inside me," she thought.

Anna was caressing Maggie’s back and had started to run her fingers down towards Maggie's pussy again. Her kisses became more urgent as she deftly ran her fingers along Maggie's pussy lips. Felipe's cock was briefly forgotten as Maggie turned towards Anna. With one hand she pulled Anna closer to her, kissing her deeply. Maggie allowed her other hand to move between Anna's legs. She slid her fingers underneath. Anna was as wet as she was. Maggie gasped as Anna's fingers grazed her clit and slid inside her. "You're so wet Maggie."

Maggie could barely breath. She held her breath as Anna expertly moved her fingers in and out of her gently grazing Maggie's clit as she pushed further into her wet pussy. Maggie came quickly, shaking hard against Anna's hand. Maggie started moving her own fingers inside this beautiful Brazilian woman. Mimicking Anna's moves, she soon made her come as well. Maggie loved that she could do this to another woman. Anna's eyes were closed; her dark tanned skin glistened as she threw her head back. Her small perfect breasts paler, her dark nipples hard.

A noise from the bed brought both women's attention back to Felipe. He was stroking his cock as he watched them. Maggie remembered that this was what she first wanted and again looked towards Anna; questioning her. "Are you sure this is alright?"

Anna looked at her husband as he sat there with his cock in his hand. "Be my guest," she said.

Maggie stood up, motioned to Felipe to move backwards on the bed, and as she climbed up she could have sworn she heard a suppressed cough from behind the study door. Maggie wondered whether the mystery man was enjoying the show.

Felipe lay back on the white sheets. His dark skin illuminated by the light coming from the open bathroom door. Maggie climbed above him swaying her breasts just above his face. He reached up immediately, taking them in his hands and squeezing her nipples as he lifted his head and took them in his mouth one at a time. He was rougher than his wife; teasing her nipples with his teeth, stretching them out and biting them.

Anna moved to lie on her side next to Felipe. She started running her hand over Maggie's bottom, again, trailing her fingers down the crack of her ass. Maggie’s skin was still oiled from the shower and she pushed her ass backwards towards Anna's probing fingers.

Anna took Felipe's cock with her other hand and guided it up towards Maggie's pussy. Maggie lowered her hips just a little so her pussy was resting on the side of Felipe's cock; her lips parting as she slid up and down. Anna was guiding it but Maggie was enjoying it. Finally, as she leaned forward Maggie aimed her pussy down, right down. Felipe grabbed her hips and thrust up to meet her. Maggie gasped as she was suddenly filled with his beautiful cock; deep inside her. As he continued to thrust, she revelled in the feeling of him fucking her; fucking her hard.

Anna moved up the bed to kiss her husband before moving her thighs to either side of his face. He moved his hands from Maggie's hips to Anna's thighs. He reached up with his tongue and started licking and eating her pretty pussy. Anna was facing Maggie and a look of rapture passed between them. Maggie leaned forward, enjoying the feeling of Felipe deep inside her. She was moving faster, sliding her pussy up and down on him; riding him; taking control again. She tilted her hips and felt him hit her G-spot with the end of his cock. Her juices flowed down his shaft.

Evidently Felipe could feel the extra wetness too as he exclaimed something in Portuguese and withdrew his attention from his wife momentarily. Maggie didn't stop though. She carried on riding Felipe, her hips increasing their pace as she again squirted all over him. Drenching him.

Looking up at Anna, Maggie smiled as she could see how much she was enjoying herself. She was leaning forward her hands on Felipe's chest wriggling her hips into his face. Maggie leaned forward, took Anna’s face with both hands and kissed her deeply.

Maggie could tell that Felipe was getting close. She climbed off, moved to the side and again took hold of his cock in her hands. He was still wet from her.

Anna joined Maggie on the opposite side of Felipe’s cock. He pushed himself up on his elbows to watch as the women took turns licking and sucking his cock. Maggie finally encircled him with her hand too and started actively pumping his cock as far down her throat as she could. Faster and faster her head bobbed down his huge shaft. At last, with a loud groan he exploded everywhere. The girls took turns directing the milky stream towards their own faces and when he was finally drained, they licked up every last drop from each other’s face. Felipe simply fell back against the pillows exhausted as the girls moved over to also clean the cum off his cock. Satisfied they had it all, Maggie and Anna climbed up next to him. Felipe lifted his arms around the two of them.

Maggie was exhausted. "I really should leave now before I fall asleep," she thought to herself even as she started to drift off. Just before she slipped into oblivion, she heard a click as the door to the suite opened and closed. Maggie smiled to herself. "I hope he enjoyed the show as much as I did..."

 

 

Published 
Written by MaggieMayDo39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments