Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Babysitter’s Continuing Saga. Chapter 3

"Another wonderful, exceptional adventure with this super fantastic - married couple"

19
13 Comments 13
18.5k Views 18.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

About five months ago I met this adorable couple. Jon is a twenty-seven year old who works for the state, and his wife Kay is twenty-six years old and is a teacher. They were a typical young married couple family who needed a babysitter from time to time to watch their son JJ, aged almost three, while they went out for the evening. They advertised in the local community supermarket’s bulletin board for a sitter once or twice a month.

The first time I sat for them was an eye-opener but you can read all about it in my original that seemed to open the door for my staying over all night once in a while afterwards. The next time I stayed over went pretty much as depicted in my original story although I didn’t stay overnight every time. Most often, Jon would come over to collect me and then take me home afterwards. No big deal, after all it gave me some extra spending money.

Then on my fifth time sitting for them I stayed all night which you can read about in my next Kay looked forward to my visits as much as Jon as an outlet for their simple pleasures, and I had no objections either because I loved the attention they gave me with my needs being paramount.

We set-up another long weekend for a threesome get together without JJ. I got the call from Kay wanting me from Friday afternoon until Sunday, so she asked if my parents would object to my spending a long weekend over at their place babysitting JJ while they went out of town. My mom said it would be ok.

Jon came and picked me up at my place after school that Friday. We went to their home for another fun-filled weekend for the three of us. JJ was at his grandmother for the weekend.

Kay opened her closet for me to choose anything she had that I could wear while I was there that weekend. She laughed as we all got undressed, ending up naked, but it seemed likely that we wouldn’t be putting on anything in the way of clothing that weekend and indeed, we spent most of the time nude while we were inside their house.

We walked into the living room and Kay lay down on the couch, spreading her legs wide so Jon’s cock, now really erect and hard could be pushed into her wet and luscious smooth shaven pussy, and he fucked her while I sat watching them go at it. It was too much for me and I fingered myself to an awesome orgasm, edging so I come at the same time as they did.

Kay started squealing in a high, shrill tone, her orgasm reaching its full blossom as Jon shot his load deep inside her wet pussy. She continued with her moans of pleasure as his cock continued to twitch and throb inside her.

Slowly he pulled out as his cock softened while still leaking some of its semen. I began to go down on him cleaning the sticky remains. I sucked him dry and turned my attention to Kay and gave her a good licking to remove the rest of his ejaculate, both in her and on her. She moaned as I finished her off.

Jon sat between us and put one hand over my wet pussy and the other over Kay’s wet pussy. He began fingering both our pussies at the same time and we both began moaning, squealing and squirming around on his fingers getting wetter and wetter, and very, very turned on, both wanting his rising cock inside our us.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

He turned his attention to me but told Kay that he wanted to fuck me first and then he would give her the attention she so needed.

Thankfully Kay agreed, and said, “Yes, do Amy first. Fuck her hard and make her squeal and moan. I want to see Amy’s face this time as she’s having her orgasm.”

Kay watched me intently as my orgasm hit, hard and strong with Jon’s huge cock doing the job it was designed for deep down inside me.

Jon smiled as he ejaculated his semen inside me as he groaned with his own climax.

Then he said, “Oh thank you Amy, I so needed that one! It feels so good having sex with you, you have such a sweet, young, tight little pussy.”

Kay had been using her vibrator on her clit and fingering her pussy to a massive orgasm while watching Jon getting us both off.

We were all pretty tired so we all ended up in their king-size bed quite late on Friday evening, or was it early on Saturday morning, even having one more fuck before we all, fell asleep exhausted.

We awoke next morning and I was feeling really quite sticky from all the sex we’d had, so went to take a shower and clean myself up. Kay came in to join me and we started bathing and lathering each other up at which point Jon came in to see if he could be of any assistance.

Seeing both of us all soapy, he said, “I think I’ll slide in-between you two slippery gals and help myself to some more of those sweet sexy pussies. What d’yall say?”

We looked at each other and then at him saying almost in unison, “Well don’t just stand there with the door open, get in here and help yourself!”

He got into the shower with us and gave us both a good seeing-to before pulling out and having a massive orgasm, ejaculating and squirting his spunk all over the both of us. Being a gentleman, he then proceeded to wash both of us off.

Once we had all recovered and moved back to the living room, Kay knelt in front of Jon and took his still limp cock into her mouth and gave him a slow sensuous blow job which helped him to get hard again. Kay rose and straddled him sliding her pussy down over his hard throbbing cock with a happy outcome for both of them. They both collapsed on the couch.

After a longer recovery period, Jon once again managed to get another hard on. I hoped it was from staring at my naked body. Not wanting his erection to go to waste, I straddled him so we were in the 69 position. He ate my hairy wet pussy while I sucked his cock. Kay leant back and watched him as he continued to eat my soaking pussy while my head bobbed up and down on his cock like a cork floating on water. She started to use the vibrator once again on her clit, bringing herself to orgasm. After we had all come, we were in complete meltdown, totally exhausted.

The three of us managed to have sex from late Friday afternoon, all day Saturday and even until Jon took me home later on Sunday afternoon.

When I went in my house, my Mom was in the kitchen and said, “Did you have a good time taking care of JJ this weekend, dear?”

“I’m tired but had a good time,” I replied, perhaps being a little economical with the truth.

But I’m so looking forward to next time!

 

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments