Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Betty's Garden - Beginning To Bloom

"A friend's husband helps a mature woman renew her life - part 3 of 3."

19
5 Comments 5
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

The ringing of the phone woke me out of my deep slumber.

I heard my wife answer it so I closed my eyes and tried to return to sleep. Through the fog in my head, I could her muffled voice. It had an air of excitement to it and I was sure I could hear her giggling. I tried to focus on the words I could hear.

"Oh, yes... sleeping all afternoon... worn out..." followed by more giggles.

It must be Betty calling her to discuss the night, and morning,  she and I had spent together. I turned my head and looked at the clock on the bedside table.

4:30 p.m.

Shit, I had slept the whole day away.

"Fuck it," I thought as I rolled onto my back and stretched. I was not as young as I used to be, so my recovery time was a little longer these days. Especially after an intense workout like that. 

My wife entered the room and sat on the bed next to me. She was wearing a sly smile and had a gleam in her eyes.

"Betty is coming over later," she told me, "to thank you for your performance last night... and this morning."

She reached over with one hand and put her fingers over the head of my resting cock and gave it a hard squeeze as she added the last part. It responded to her touch my moving on its own, like a long, skinny balloon filling with water, and began to rise. She patted it with her hand.

"Just relax, big guy... save it for later," she cooed, "Betty might be hoping for another... plowing."

***

Betty arrived at eight o'clock. I told my wife to share a bottle of wine with her in the living room while I freshened up. We had set out some candles, put on some soft music and I put out two bottles of wine and three glasses. I took my time as I showered, shaved and dabbed a little cologne. I put on a pair of red silky pyjama pants that tied at the waist. No shirt needed.

I had a plan.

When I finally entered the living room I saw that both bottles were empty, as I hoped. One glass sat on the coffee table, half-full, waiting for me. The two women sat close together on the couch, facing each other, each holding an almost-empty glass. They both stood up as I slowly walked in, shirtless, and turned to face me.

Betty was wearing a short cocktail dress, black, that fit her perfectly. Her slender shoulders, strapless, looked very appealing as did her bare, shapely legs. Her small breasts, obviously unrestrained, jiggled slighty as she stood up and her nipples pushed at the silky material covering them. Her eyes were bright green and sparkling. She looked beautifully elegant.

My wife had put on, at my request, a red wrap-around halter top that tied up at the back of her neck. It showed off her large breasts, which sag only slightly, and her trim stomach. The long white skirt, with a side-slit up to her waist, exposed her right leg to the upper part of her hip and a good portion of her lovely ass cheek. Her long auburn hair was perfectly styled, as always, to make her look like a young Raquel Welch. She looked perfect.

"You ladies are stunning," I said, "so beautiful."

"You look pretty stunning yourself," my wife replied with a giggle as Betty blushed slightly.

I picked up the glass of wine, took a sip, and held it out towards them toasting, "To a loving friendship."

The clink of the three glasses echoed within the quiet music of the room. I drank mine empty and put the glass down. I moved the coffee table away from the couch, clearing space in the middle of the room, and turned the music up slightly. I turned out the table lamp, leaving the room bathed in flickering candle light, and gently put one arm around each of them. 

I slowly began to sway to the music, pulling them along with me, as the three of us danced very slowly together. I leaned down to Betty and gave her a gentle kiss as I slid my hand to her ass and began carressing her little, firm cheeks through her dress. I pulled away and kissed my wife, sliding my hand into the slit of her skirt, and gently ran it over her upper hip and ass cheek. I continued to sway gently, dancing with them, as I pulled them both in closer. 

I glanced at Betty as she watched, her eyes wide, while my lips travelled from my wife's mouth to her neck. She tilted her head back as I kissed my way to the base of her throat, my tongue flickering occasionally, and she let out a gentle moan. I turned to Betty and started on her right shoulder, slowly caressing her trembling skin with my lips, and worked my way along to her neck. I heard her moan softly as my mouth travelled up her neck to her ear, my hot breath caressing her lobe, as I whispered to her.

"You are such a beautiful lady... so sexy... so elegant."

I slowly turned us to the coffee table and allowed the women to place their glasses down. With my arms still around them, I pulled them into me and continued to sway in the flickering warmth of the candles while my hands caressed their bottoms and lower backs. I felt my wife's hand sliding over my ass and along my back as her other began caressing my chest. She began pressing herself into my hip as we swayed.

Betty's hand slowly and cautiously brushed against my chest, her trembling fingers barely touching my skin, as she leaned into me. I felt her head against me as her hand began to wander down my chest and stomach, brushing along the top of my thigh. I kissed my wife again, our tongues just touching, as I slid my hand over her firm ass, hips and lower back. I nuzzled her neck and whispered in her ear.

"You are so fucking hot... so fucking sexy."

She moaned as I put my hand down between her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy tight into my hip. She put her hand on my chest and began stroking my chest hair. I felt her fingers touch Betty's, pull back slightly, then gently glide over Betty's fingers. She used her hand to calm Betty's trembling fingers as she guided her hand up and over my chest, brushing against my nipples, in gentle circles. 

I nudged Betty's head with my chin, forcing her to look up at me, and leaned my head down for a kiss. I was met with a tongue pushing between my lips, swirling in my mouth, and her other hand dropped to my ass and gently squeezed my cheek. I slid my hand up my wife's back, to the tie for her halter top, and pulled on it. The straps fell forward as the top dropped, revealing her swaying breasts, and made her give a quick gasp. The loose top fell to the floor.

Betty pulled her mouth away from mine and locked her eyes on the luscious handfuls in front of us. Her eyes followed along with the gentle sway of my wife's breasts, seemingly mezmerized by them, as we slowly moved with the music. I slid my hand up her back, and using my finger and thumb, found the zipper clasp of her dress. Betty gave a slight whimpering moan as I slowly slid the zipper down, her dress loosening, and stuck my hand under the material and peeled it away from her body.

The dress fell to the floor, silently, and suddenly her bare warmth was pressing into me. I held her to my body tightly, in a protective hug, and kissed her again. My left hand slid into the waistband of my wife's skirt, and with a gentle push, forced the material away from her body and to the floor. I took a step back.

The two women gazed upon each other, each set of eyes travelling the other's body. 

"Oh, Betty... you are so beautiful," my wife stated quietly.

"So are you," blushed Betty in a hoarse whisper.

I moved my hands to the tie on my silk pyjama pants, and with a flourish, undid it. This caught their attention and I stepped out my fallen pants as they both turned their heads and looked at me. I stood up, my fully engorged cock throbbing in the flickering candlelight, and put my arms out for a hug from the two gorgeous, nude women.

To my surprise, Betty dropped to her knees and grabbed my swollen shaft with both hands. My wife watched in amazement, eyes wide and open-mouthed, as Betty wrapped her slender lips around my swollen cock and pushed her mouth over it. She managed to put almost half of it her mouth and began pumping the shaft with her small, slender hands.

"God, you look so huge in her hands!" my wife blurted out.

Pulling her mouth off of me for an instant Betty responded, "He is huge," and continued pumping and sucking on my cock.

I pulled my wife to me and kissed her, my left arm around her hips, and put my right hand on the top of Betty's head. I ran my hands through her silvery hair as her mouth worked on my cock. My wife pulled her mouth away and stared at Betty's little mouth, stretched tight around my thick cock, as it moved over my swollen head and partly down the shaft.

I put my hand on my wife's shoulder and pushed her to the floor. She knelt next to Betty, their thighs touching, and opened her mouth. Betty looked at her with a sideways glance and pulled her mouth off of my cock. I grabbed my wife's head and pushed her thick, pouty lips over my glistening shaft, wet with Betty's saliva, and felt the familiar silkiness of her throat. 

Betty watched in awe as my wife took my thick, pulsing cock into her mouth, and in five strokes, pushed herself over most of the shaft. Her nose was almost touching my neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair before she pulled back and began another long, slow stroke.

"My god... how can you do that?" whispered Betty in awe.

My wife pulled her mouth away and giggled, "Lots of practice."

I pushed both of their heads towards my cock and they both leaned in and starting licking the shaft, up and down, tongues swirling. I looked down with intense lust at the sight of these two beautiful women sharing my cock. I almost came.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

I stepped away and took Betty by the hand, helping her up, and moved with her to the couch. I grabbed her ass with both hands and lifted her up while moving myself onto the couch into a sitting position. I dropped down and laid myself out, lining her dripping-wet pussy up with my cock, and pulled her down on it. She was still very tight as my swollen cock slowly inched into her silky channel and it took four good thrusts to get it most of the way in. Fuck, she was tight.

She started riding me, working herself up and down my cock, with her hands on my chest and her face down. She rocked back and forth, her hips swivelling, as she fucked my cock. I looked at my wife, who was watching this tiny, petite woman take my full eight inches into her pussy, and gestured for her to come to me. I put my hand on the back of her head and gave her a deep kiss.

"Put your pussy on my mouth... I want to eat you," I whispered.

"In a second... I have to see this," she replied as she lay her head on my stomach. 

She watched intently as Betty slowly slid herself up and down the length of my cock. The shaft glistened as her tight little pussy pulled out as she lifted herself up, then pulled back in as the thick pole disappeared inside again. I reached my right arm around my wife's thigh and found her sopping wet pussy. I slid my thumb through her slit and into her opening, fucking her with it, as she stared at the sight in front of her. She started bucking her hips, my thumb fucking her like a tiny cock, and moaned as she climaxed.

Betty let out a deep groan and her pussy clenched tight on my cock, buried deep inside of her, and also climaxed. Her whole body quivered and trembled as my wife's body shook and bucked, almost breaking my thumb. Moans and whimpers replaced the loud groans as their orgasms subsided.

I lifted Betty off of my cock and placed her on the floor, her arm draped over the couch, facing me. I stood up and maneuvered my still-moaning wife onto her back on the couch, next to Betty, and got between her legs. I grabbed her ankles and lifted them up and apart, revealing her glistening, swollen pussy. I slowly pushed my purplish, pulsing prick into her silky opening. She moaned loudly as the familiar shaft slid inside of her, one... two... three thrusts, and filled her completely. I started pumping very slowly.

I looked at Betty. Her eyes were locked on the sight of my cock disappearing and reappearing in my wife's pussy.

"Come closer," I said.

She got on her knees and leaned in. Her right hand trembled as she put on it my wife's hip and leaned over it for a close-up view. Her eyes wide she gasped each time my cock pulled out, the shaft shiny with wetness, almost revealing the swollen head. With each slow thrust in my wife moaned. 

"Closer," I said.

Betty pulled herself up more and put one hand on either side of my wife's waist, twisting her upper body into place, and leaned her face in. Her chin was touching the golden brown tuft at the top of my wife's pussy. I very slowly pulled my cock back, both of us watching as her swollen, pouty lips dragged along my shaft, and pulled it fully out. I twisted a little and the tip pushed into her lips. Her mouth opened and I slowly slid my aching cock past her slender lips and over her tongue. I fucked her mouth slowly.

Betty was whimpering, trembling, as my cock slid in and out of her mouth. Looking up I could my wife's hand between Betty's legs, obviously working on her pussy, as I fucked her mouth. When my wife looked at me I stuck out my tongue, flicking it up and down, and saw her smile. I pulled my cock away and pushed into my wife's pussy again, as deep as possible, and stopped thrusting.

I watched as my wife wrapped her arm under Betty, lifting her up, and pulled her pussy onto her face. She wrapped her arms around Betty's thighs to hold her in place and starting licking her pussy. Betty resisted for a brief moment, trying to pull away, but gave in quickly. She moaned and whimpered as my wife attacked her tight little pussy with lustful abandon, reveling in the flavor of her, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

I began pumping again, but with faster strokes. I pulled out and pushed into Betty's mouth again. I let go of my wife's left ankle and put my hand on Betty's head, pulling it onto my cock. I alternated from mouth to pussy to mouth, about eight strokes each time, and watched as Betty squirmed and grunted. I plunged back into my wife with one hard thrust, balls deep, and she climaxed.

Her mouth screamed into Betty's pussy, muffled by the juicy little slit, as her hips bucked into my cock. I felt her pussy gripping, milking my cock as she came.

Fucking incredible.

Betty suddenly groaned and climaxed, spurred on by my wife's orgasmic screaming and thrashing, and bucked her pussy into my wife's face. Watching this occur, along with the clenching and squeezing on my aching cock, set me off.

I pulled out and erupted with the hot, steaming streams cascading over Betty's face and shoulders.  My right hand flew from my wife's ankle to my throbbing cock and pumped it furiously, forcing more of the pearly liquid out. Cum spilled and spattered on my wife's lower stomach, waist and golden patch of fur as my balls expelled a huge load. 

I grabbed the back of the couch with my left arm and put my right foot onto the floor to steady myself as the massive orgasm wracked my body. I was shaking as the waves of climax erupted from my prostate area and radiated through my entire body.

I'm sure the neighbors heard the loud groan I had released.

As my body relaxed and the waves subsided, I looked down at the women in front of me. Both were unmoving, heads flopped to the side, moaning quietly. I pushed my cock back into my wife's pussy, making her moan again, and enjoyed the feel of her velvet-like pussy on my semi-hard cock. After a few slow thrusts, I withdrew it and sat back on the couch.

Not one of us moved or spoke for almost ten minutes. The light of the candles flickered over our hot, sweaty, cum-covered bodies as we basked in the soft music and afterglow of our orgasms.

I moved first, getting up and refilling the wine glasses from a fresh bottle. I drank mine empty and refilled it. I went to the washroom for some warm, wet cloths and returned to find the two of them sitting on the couch in a tight embrace. They gently kissed each other, then me, as I leaned in and handed them a warm cloth. I watched in awe as they gently washed each other, so tenderly, and handed the cloths back to me. I put the cloths down and handed them their glasses. They were thirsty and quickly I refilled both.

"That was sooo wonderful," my wife quietly stated.

"Oh yes... it was," added Betty.

I put my hands out towards them. They each reached out a hand, which I took into mine, and I gently persuaded them to get up and follow me. Carrying their glasses, they trailed behind me as I led them to the bedroom. I had lit candles on the dresser, giving the room the warm feel of the flickering light, and pulled back the covers on the bed. In the corner, I had placed a large, comfortable chair and a light blanket. I led them to the bed, telling them to finish their wine and give me the glasses, which they did. I put them on the dresser.

I embraced them both, pulling them close, and gave each a long, deep kiss. I stepped back, picked up Betty's petite, slender body and laid her on the bed. I then picked up my wife, kissed her again, and lay her next to Betty. 

"I think you ladies need some time alone," I whispered.

"You are so sweet," my wife cooed.

"You are," Betty agreed.

I retired into the chair in the corner, out of the way, as the two beautiful women began moving under the covers. I pulled the blanket over myself and leaned back in the chair, and fell asleep.

***

I was awakened by a familiar feeling as I felt a mouth sliding over my soft cock. It woke up faster than I did, enjoying the feeling of the tongue and lips on it, and was rock-hard in seconds. I looked down to see my wife kneeling between my legs, sucking my cock with purpose, her head bobbing up and down. Looking around, I didn't see Betty.

My focus was drawn back to my wife's mouth, engulfing my cock, making me cum quick and hard. I filled her mouth as I came. Only a trace escaped her hungry mouth and ran down the shaft of my pulsing cock. She pulled away, swallowed, and licked my cock clean as it slowly wilted.

"That's for being such a great husband... lover... and friend," she said as she stood up. She sat herself in my lap, swinging her legs over the arm of the chair, and kissed me.

"Betty went home... she's exhausted," she explained, "you wore her out."

"Just me?" I teased.

'Well, okay, we wore her out," she giggled.

"That was her first time with a woman, you know," she continued, "she has a great tongue."

"I wish I had seen that," I said.

"She wants to meet Bill. I said we could arrange a dinner soon," she informed me.

I laughed, "Bill will plow her garden... he has asked about her before."

"She also has a friend, Marion, who never married..."

"Hang on a minute," I said as I raised my hand, "I can only tend so many gardens at a time... I am not thirty anymore."

She laughed, "No, Marion has invited Betty for a sleep-over before, but Betty always declined... but now she is going to invite Marion for a sleep-over."

We both laughed. We kissed. We hugged.

"We may have created a monster," she giggled.

"No, she is just a late bloomer," I said with a wink. 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments