Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Body Assessment

"Shelly finds herself being seduced willingly"

18
11 Comments 11
13.4k Views 13.4k
5.2k words 5.2k words

 

When Shelly, a divorced mother of two moved in two doors down from Brent, he was quick to make an acquaintance with the young blonde.

His first impression of her was that she was, despite her recent, messy divorce, bubbly and a pleasant person. She was also quite keen on revealing facts about herself that would normally not be so easy to get. Like the fact that that her frame tipped the scale at 140 pounds not long before.

Shelly was mid-thirties; short, about 5’3’ and seemingly in good physical shape. As he looked at her that first day, he regarded her as quite athletic, and in his mind, he could imagine having her as a possible running or gym partner. Brent was always keen on feasting his hungry eyes on her compact body.

Brent himself was just past fifty. He exercised regularly and still had a thing about him that warranted a second look. Though his wife saw him as an impossible flirt, Brent was a people’s person. He liked to chat, liked to have people around him and getting acquainted with Shelly was just that… Or well, sort of.

Brent secretly appreciated the shape of Shelly’s body and she did feature in one of his late-night masturbation sessions. To say he lusted after her was not really the point; no, it was rather a matter of him entertaining the thought that if something would happen, then, well, he would not hesitate one moment

Over the space of a year, frequent visits flowed into a hug here and a hug there. He always listened to what she had to say; her gripes about her ex, her plans for her newly acquired house, work and the kids’ school activities.

Shelly appreciated this. For her, it was an opportunity to clean her slate of frustrations and vent her anger. Brent would always offer advice, share wisdom and a lot of times, just listen. Shelly loved this; she needed someone to listen, even if it was just for those few minutes when he would pop in at irregular times.

When Brent left, after a small shoulder hug, he sometimes wondered what she would do if he would kiss her. "She would probably tell me I am married and slap me," he thought more than once. But when he considered her lips, he was prepared to take the chance. When he visited her, and she would talk non-stop like she always would, he would look at her in the eyes; make good eye contact which was a sign to her that he was actually listening.

But he was also sure she could see his eyes sometimes dipping to her lips as she talked.

Once, just two weeks before the event in this story, he lost track of what she was talking about and was fantasising about her while she talked. He had realised that moment that he was obviously not following her story. If she realised he was on a much more intimate space, she never mentioned it.

He had imagined her calling him to help her with something in the house and would direct him to come upstairs where she was. He would find her on her bed with just her underwear and one thing would lead to another.

But would it actually happen? It would probably remain a fantasy for him as it was difficult for him to pinpoint her sexuality.

One morning, when he walked in, she was deep in thought and he caught her by surprise. Her voice was slightly raised as she scolded him for scaring her. It must have been an adrenaline effect, but Brent noticed as he walked in that there was something different about her.

“Oh my, you caught me completely unawares,” she said as she got up to greet him with a sideways hug.

“How are you, sweetie?” he smiled back, using his usual term of endearment for her. Brent noticed that she initiated the hug as it was not really customary for them to greet with a hug. But he let it slide.

Shelly remained standing close by him as she folded her arms across her breasts, looking up at him, smiling as she let go of her latest frustrations. Her main issue, as usual, was her ex. She ranted and raved about everything and suddenly stopped mid-sentence, “Coffee?”

“That would be great, thanks.”

“Strong, black, one sugar?” she enquired over her shoulder as she loaded the mugs.

“Please?” was his short answer, not to interrupt her latest gripe about her ex, Peter. All her gripes were sometimes getting to Brent and once he almost dubbed Peter ‘such a cunt’ but stopped himself in time.

“Then he ranted about be not looking after myself… and picking up weight… and I always dress like a slob… and what would everybody think of the mother of his kids…”

Brent let his eyes slide over her frame surreptitiously and could not really find any fault with the slip dress and sandals Shelly was wearing. Her hair was once again perfect, brushed out and her face bright and showing vigour.

“But what is his story? He was the one who decided to divorce you? It just does not make sense that he would criticise you from the furniture all the way to your pedicure? It was his choice to move on.”

“I don’t know, Brent. He irritates the hell out of me and it seems this is life after Peter, and it will just never stop,” she sighed.

Brent stepped closer, two mere steps and folded his strong arms around her shoulders. “Come, let me hold you for a few moments?”

Shelly willingly stepped into his embrace, exhaling deeply as she felt the comfort of his closeness.

Brent could not help but moan softly into the top of her head. They had but shared only two embraces such as the one they are currently in, and on both occasions he could not help but relish the warmth of her closeness. He had so often yearned for contact like this that it was threatening.

He could feel her warm breath being exhaled into his chest, her closeness, the warmth of her penetrating the coarse shirt he wore; the hint of perfume and the soft fragrance of lilies in her hair.

Shelly noticed a slump in his normal proud demeanour. He was different, and she picked up on the slight moan into her hair. She tilted her head back slightly, asking, “You okay?”

Brent took the time to slip his right arm from around her shoulders to beneath her one arm, settling his big hand on the small of her back. Shelly remained motionless, awaiting a reply and he took his cue to do the same with his left. Shelly also noticed the features in his face to have softened considerably and deduced her own answer.

She realised that at that moment, she was giving Brent what he needed so much and understood all the things he hinted at about where he was in his own life. She realised with a start that she was getting wet and knew instinctively that whatever move Brent would make next, she wouldnn’t be able to resist.

Finally, Brent spoke.

“It feels so good to hold you like this,” he smiled down at her.

She considered the message behind his green eyes for a moment and with a sadness within, she realised the magic of the moment was lost. Yet, she was still wet.

Without missing a beat, she laughed up at him, “I guess it does feel good with my extensive curves fitting closely into your body.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“This stuff around my middle. I have this extra spare tube around my middle,” she laughed at him.

Standing back a fraction, Brent looked down. Perhaps she was right, but he wasn’t going to echo her sentiments. She was still beautiful standing there, closer to him than what would be regarded as appropriate for him; a married man and her, a divorcee still feeling the anger of her ex.

“Nothing wrong with how you look, sweetie,” he said softly and pulled her back against him.

Shelly relished the closeness being back and thought, "The magic is still here… somewhere." She was comforted physically by his closeness as well as by his words of encouragement.

Brent held her for a few moments, slowly and softly stroking his hands over her back, careful not to slip them down to her buttocks.

He removed his hands, and standing back slightly, cupped her face in both hands. "Oh shit," she thought, "here comes the kiss."

But he spoke gently into her eyes. “Tell you what, let me give you a body assessment.”

Shelly felt her comfort flipping over to apprehension. “What do you mean?” she asked softly, still looking at him.

Brent turned away, taking her hand and leading her to the lounge. He moved the coffee table aside and took a seat in a wingback chair.

Shelly was still perplexed as to what he was implying. She was frozen on the spot and flabbergasted that the comfort of the embrace could so rapidly vanish and become a loose, unattached moment.

“Ok, you… in the centre of the lounge,” was his firm instruction.

Brent was not sure where his plan would take them but was determined to, if at least, give Shelly an indication of how he saw her.

She had no idea where this was going, but with a shy look at him she stepped into the centre of the deep red rug. As he indicated for her to twirl, she did so but with very slight confidence. She felt as if she was on display, like a racehorse or a painting. Yet she did as he indicated.

As she turned back at him, he shook his head in a positive manner.

“Now, face the other way and take off your dress.” He said sternly.

“But….,” she started but he nodded his head, indicating she should do as she was instructed.

Brent was feeling the effects of the moment; the risk, the excitement, the power. What he saw was more than he expected. If she said she was fat or that she was unkept (as Peter stated), it was definitely not the case. Yes, she could do with firming up. But she would always have the stockiness of her build and therefore the risk of seeming overweight.

He regarded her underwear; thin, flesh coloured, full panties, bra from the same shelf.

Shelly sensed, rather than hear him get up and move behind her. She was insecure about herself, how he would see her, what his comments would be. She felt his hands on the outside of her arms.

He spoke gently from very close behind her, “Your skin is soft, pliable and you smell soft and womanly.”

Shelly smiled and blushed slightly, “Yes?”

Brent remained behind her as he continued to comment on all the areas he softly touched and caressed. She could feel herself feeling better about herself as he pointed out areas she needed to work on.

His hands caressed her belly, but she felt good. She needed to work on her abs.

Her hips met similar approval and guidance. His touch was not just an assessment. She sensed he was more appreciating her soft curves and the woman within the skin. "If any," she thought to herself, "he’s getting a bloody kick out of this. Here he’s touching and feeling me for, I am sure, his own delight," she smiled to herself.

She also realised that she had not been touched like that in a while and it was busy causing a huge predicament. His touch was no more an assessment but rather a seduction into which she was the willing subject.

Suddenly, he was gone. Peering over her shoulder, she saw him taking his seat again. She suddenly realised that while he might have been touching her for his own pleasure, he did not overstep boundaries.

As he took his seat, she wondered what would be next. She was feeling self-conscious about the wetness she was sure was seeping right through the gusset of her panties, but she also felt all shyness seeping from her and a new powerful feeling taking hold of her being.

What she did not realise was the amount of self-control Brent had to exert not to grab her and simply fuck her. He was struggling with his own discomfort as he had no idea how to surreptitiously move his hard cock into a more comfortable position.

His next move gave him some leeway, but he knew he had to move fast else Shelly would notice how turned on he was himself. “Look straight ahead now, settle your left foot slightly behind your right.”

She moved slightly, “Like this?” she asked, peering over her shoulder again.

“Yes. Now take your hair in a bundle behind your head and lift unto your toes.”

As she moved on his instruction, Brent felt his cock twitch and as he spoke, quickly shifted his cock to the side. “That’s it. You have excellent definition in your calves, you just need to get fit. Now turn sideways and lift your leg level with the floor.”

“Like this?’ she giggled, and he could see why she giggled. She almost toppled over sideways and would have landed at his feet. Brent joined her in the funniness of the moment by beckoning her closer.

"Oops," she thought, but moved toward him nevertheless.

Brent moved to the edge of the seat and pulled her closer the last step or two. As she stopped in front of him he noticed the big wet spot but said nothing about it.

“Stand on your toes again.”

She did so and his hand slid over the defined muscles. She was well built, he noticed. "She needed to get fit and she would be a hottie," he thought to himself.

As she stood close to him she felt it yet again. More moisture was seeping from her pussy. "Surely he would notice now with me so close to him?"

She looked down at his hands sliding over her torso, noticing his appreciation rather than assessment. Her breathing started getting heavier and he looked up to her. She could do nothing but look at him and she felt his hand sliding over her buttocks. She also noticed his breathing to be deepening.

"My god, he’s sweating."

He moved his eyes down and a lone finger traced the lines of her panties.

“You are wet?” he said with a heavy whisper.

“Well, no man has touched me like this in more than two years, so I am likely to be turned on… slightly.”

“Slightly?” he asked with a furrowed brow.

As his finger rested at the seam of her panties, he briefly looked up and she nodded slightly. She felt his finger slip underneath her panties and closed her eyes. He slowly rubbed over her pubis, toying with her sparse little triangle. She moaned without being able to stop herself.

His finger had not even progressed as far as her slit when he felt… wetness! He moved down, the back of his index finger becoming slick with her juices. He sensed her starting to tremble and as his finger grazed her erect clit, her legs gave way under her and a sharp cry left her chest.

As her orgasm hit, she fell into his strong arms in a heap of pathetic flesh. In the process of having to catch her his finger was dislocated from her panties, and a few moments later she came to, seated on his leg, his arms around her shoulders.

Skinny_Nally
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skinny_Nally

She looked at him dazedly and wondered what to say. Instead, she turned her face into his and kissed him lightly. His kiss in return was soft, tasting slightly of coffee.

Realising suddenly, she looked at him with a smile, “We never got to the coffee. Sorry about that.”

Brent’s answer was a soft kiss which deepened as the kissed. She opened her mouth to his and kissed back. As the kiss progressed she felt his hands move on the inside of her leg.

Brent moved his hand slowly upward toward the unfinished business. Reaching the wetness, he gently stroked her over her panties as they kissed. Her legs opened slightly as her need deepened, and Brent felt a hand at the top button of his shirt.

Shelly was aware that her bra was suddenly loose. Her legs were opening even wider and she could feel this man coaxing her second orgasm from her; and he was not even inside her yet! "And these shirt buttons are so unbelievably tight."

Brent realised her progress with his buttons were frustrating her and pulled back from the kiss. Looking directly into her eyes he chuckled and removed his hand from the apex of her legs.

“You do realise where we are heading?" he asked her.

She said nothing but kissed him softly on his lips, her one hand lightly grazing his cheek.

Brent placed his one hand beneath her knees and gripped her firmly around her chest before he stood up. Kissing her lightly once again, he moved a few steps and gently laid her on the couch. As she settled back, he reached down and gently removed her panties.

The sight of her neatly trimmed pubic hair made his cock twitch.

Standing up, he looked at her for a few moments before heeling his shoes of his feet. Shelly felt her hand creeping down to her sex as she watched him slowly but confidently undressing himself. She had seldom seen his legs and judged his shoulders but being wrapped in his shirt only.

As he slipped his boxers off, she was fixated on his cock. He was all she dreamed about; hard, long, healthy and a slight curve upward. She was no novice when it came to sex. She and Peter had an active and very imaginative sex life together. But, this would only be her second cock ever.

And she looked forward to it!

As Brent moved closer to the couch, Shelly sat up and reached for the prize protruding from his groin. Inspecting it closely for a moment she felt it living inside her small fist as she gently pumped it up and down. A drop of precum oozed from the tip and she flattened it over his head with her tongue. Then she swallowed all she could.

She relished the texture and firmness of the fleshy stalk penetrating as far as her throat as she gently sucked Brent in and out of her mouth. Her left hand found his buttocks as the other gently rolled his balls inside his sack.

She looked up and Brent looked down on her. As their eyes met, she breathed deep into her nose and sank his cock inside her throat. She only stopped when she finally felt his scrotum against her chin. Brent has been around a few times, but Shelly was the first to honour him with a deep throat. She did not even gag and he saw in her eyes a slight smile of pleasure.

Brent knew If she was going to carry on the effective ministrations on his cock, he would lose it sooner than he wanted to. He withdrew from her to her dismay and as his cock cleared her lips, she uttered, “I wanted to make you cum and taste you.”

“Yes, I know that, but I want be inside you.”

“Oh, you want to fuck me?” she challenged him in a sultry voice.

“Yes!”

“How about I fuck you?” she countered.

“Can you fuck?” he teased her.

She stood up from the carpet and slipped her hands around his neck, drawing him down. She planted her mouth firmly on his and invaded his mouth with an eager tongue. As they kissed Brent felt her arms stiffening before she lifted herself and folded her legs around his waist.

A slight adjustment from his side and Brent slipped his cock effortlessly inside her wet, willing cunt!

Without moving; feeling, relishing the new experience, they continued kissing. Shelly felt his strong erection deep within her, stretching her, filling her completely. As she flexed around his cock, Brent felt her snugness and the warmth of her sheath.

Shelly pulled away from the kiss, “In case you wanted to know, I am on the pill. So, if you cum inside me, we are covered.”

“Huh?”

“Just thought I’d get the admin done now, then we don’t have to worry about it later,” she giggled. “Though I still want to taste you,” she added teasingly.

Brent rolled his eyes at her antics. “Is that all? Any last words?”

She made to think for a moment before kissing him softly. “No, that’s it. Now, put me down on the couch and fuck me…. Please?”

Brent laid her on the couch before retreating almost all the way out of her before re-entering her swiftly and powerfully. Shelly felt the rush and braced herself, only to surrender in a sharp cry as he bottomed out inside her.

“You okay?”

“Yes. You just knocked my cervix unconscious.”

“Okay. Let’s hope she stays unconscious till I drench her in my cum,” he replied as he slowly pulled back once again. This time, when he entered her again, he took her slowly, almost frustrating her. Shelly rewarded him with a long, slow moan as he buried all he had inside her.

“You are nice and big, so hard inside my wet pussy,” she smiled up at him.

“Well, if you weren’t so lubricated, I would have struggled to take you, you are so tight.” Brent was rewarded by a flexing of her kegels, almost trapping him inside her. But he managed to withdraw slowly, feeling her resisting his departure.

“This feels so good. Can’t believe how much I missed out on.”

“Oh? You wanted to have me earlier?”

“Ye… uhmm, no but… I mean, the sex, the closeness.”

“C’mon, tell me,” he said, reiterating his point by slamming hard and deep into her.

Shelly arched her back at the sensations traveling through her whole body. “Yes, I thought about it so many times.”

“But…?”

“You being married… I thought it wasn’t my place but….” She braced herself for another entry, “But I thought about it quite a lot.”

“You never led me on,” he said as he gently slipped back inside her for the umpteenth time.

“I am not a pushy person but…. Hmmmm, this is so nice. Take me hard a few times.”

Brent took her hard and fast for a half dozen strokes then pulled out and waited, “But…?”

“You came so close so many times that when you left all those times, I regretted you walking out the door.”

“I wanted to grab you and kiss you so many times.”

“Why didn’t you?”

“I didn’t want to scare you off. But I dreamt about seducing you more than once.”

“I guess your dreams came true today?”

Brent entered her gently and slowly before bending down to kiss her passionately. As he held still within her he could feel her urgently trying to pump against his hard cock. He pulled back and gave her a short jab against her cervix.

“I thought you said you were going to fuck me,” he said as he broke the kiss.

“I thought I’d give you a chance to prove yourself before I reward you with the fuck of a lifetime,” she countered.

“Hmmm, how am I doing so far?” rocking gently in and out of her.

“Quite good, I am enjoying it immensely. But, why don’t we shut up and you show me what you got,” she groaned as he entered her again.

Brent smirked at her comment and settled down on his butt. The angle of penetration changed slightly, and at his next entry his cock grazed firmly against her g-spot. Shelly groaned at the added stimulation and her hand moved down to where her wiry pubic hair was fast becoming a soggy mess.

As her fingers located her clit, Brent fell into a steady but fast pace, retreating far and entering deep. Shelly felt her orgasm from a mile away and furiously rubbed her clit. The added stimulation soon had her at the precipice.

She looked up at Brent, her mouth an “O” as her heart raced in time with her orgasm. Brent sensed her closeness and lifting slightly, started slamming into her. The results were devastating.

Shelly felt the burning sensation on her slightly unconscious cervix and suddenly her cervix regained consciousness. It was like a freight train running toward her, she could not stop it. It crashed over her with force, her back went into a spasm and she felt the air leaving her lungs in a silent scream.

She saw stars all around her as Brent kept pumping furiously, keeping her on the crest of the wave.

It was only her feeble attempt at putting her hand against his stomach that slowed Brent down. He kept pumping, albeit with far less vigour, just enough to allow her to get down from her orgasm.

He entered her deep and fast once again, holding himself there and then bent down to fuse his lips to hers. Shelly slipped her arms around his back and held onto him tightly.

“I never….” she tried to say but the words failed her. Rather than talk, she gave her mouth up to Brent’s invading tongue and warm lips. They kissed gently for what seemed like a good minute before breaking the kiss.

She looked at him questioningly, “Did you cum as well?”

He shook his head with an expression of considerateness. “No, I did not but I would love to.”

“I guess its time I reward you with the fuck of a lifetime,” she giggled shyly.

Shelly tightened her grip around his chest and tightened her legs around his waist. “Pick us up, I want to sit on your lap.”

Brent did as she requested, and as he settled unto the cushions, she started pumping her hips up and down on his shaft.

“This feels so good, you fill me so completely.” She breathed hard as she humped his cock.

Shelly could also feel that it wouldn’t be long before he gave her a second orgasm. She could not wait for that and started working her pussy over his cock at a good pace. As she took him, she plunged down. When she retreated, she milked his stalk for the precious fluid she craved.

Brent kept himself busy with her smallish but fleshy breasts, kneading them and at times sucking gently on her nipples. At times he lightly closed his teeth around her hard, rubbery nips. This sent shock waves through Shelly at an alarming pace and she knew he was slowly manipulating her body into an orgasm. She realised then, nothing Peter ever did gave her any orgasm close to what she experienced just minutes ago. And Brent wasn’t showing any signs of any impending release.

Shelly kept riding him until suddenly, with one of his hands curling around a butt cheek, a finger entered her most forbidden orifice. She felt herself losing momentum on his cock, her pussy started burning and she started flooding both their abdomens with copious volumes of hot fluid. Then she fell. Her energy was expired, her vision got impaired and her gingers became sharp claws fighting for a hold on his shoulder.

A long, low, guttural groan announced her orgasm. Brent held still until she seemed to be with it again.

He deftly lifted her used body and placing her on all fours on the couch, entering her again with force.

He battered her continuously, her screams and groans becoming one laboured wail into the cushions of the couch.

Shelly felt herself going down again. She could also feel the urgency in Brent’s body as his pumping became erratic and his groans deeper and strained. She felt herself bodily lifted and shafted on his hard cock. She knew this was his time and grabbed behind her to somehow hold onto her new lover.

As his hips kept humping her, his arms folded around her chest, holding onto her tits for dear life as she felt her abdomen being flooded with his hot, sticky sperm.

It took a minute or two for them to breathe normal. Brent stayed within her and topped them sideways onto the couch as if they were one body.

Shelly could not believe how fulfilled she was as woman. It was important to her. She wanted this, but Brent was married. She wanted a man like him; a man who could be sensitive to her needs but also passionate about things in life. A man that would put her first, listening when she had something to say, who could give advice and be a friend.

Brent was all these things, but he was married.

He could fuck her to the moon and back and lose control and then be gentle again. He was a bit older than what she regarded as the ideal age for a partner. But, he was married.

Brent relished the fact that he could hold her so close after such an intense session of sex. He wondered if he’d be able to make love to her after tasting the flavours of fucking her. He considered his own circumstances. Maybe one day he would make love to her. But, to make love would mean to love. And for Shelly he cared a shit load, but he did not get to the point of loving her.

Infatuated perhaps, in love perhaps; surely close enough to be a good friend! Closer than that? Reality might win the argument but time always held the aces.

Brent felt himself slip from Shelly’s over-used pussy. In his daze, he opened his eyes in time to see Shelly lifting a loaded finger to her lips.

“Hmmm, tasty! But then, that is you and me. Maybe next time have it straight from the source,” she giggled and Brent joined her in the humour of the moment.

“Yeah, I think I owe you some tasting as well. But somehow, we slipped past that one,” he mused.

Shelly got up suddenly, “Excuse me a moment,” and rushed off.

When she came back she was grinning broadly. “Sorry, it became too much.”

Brent had meanwhile taken up the whole of the couch. Shelly found him stretched out; naked and his semi limp cock flopped to the one side of his abdomen.

She could not believe he was still half hard. A drop of his semen was slowly seeping from his slit.

“Hmm, can’t waste this,” and she slipped his cock into her mouth. Brent groaned at the sensation and closed his eyes. He enjoyed her sucking his cock but she sucked it into life. Then suddenly her mouth was gone.

His eyes flashed open as she impaled herself on his now re-invigorated cock.

“So,” she smiled down at him, “are you going to help me get fit?”

Brent looked at her long and intently.

“I am sure we can work on something…”

 

 

Published 
Written by Gallo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments