Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dance For Me Girl

"Encounter"

8
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
906 words 906 words
She danced in the background off to the side of the club. She stood out among the others, Her body lithe and supple, her long gorgeous legs moved with the grace of a seasoned dancer. Every curve, part of her perfect body glistened with a natural sheen in the light. Her skin was naturally tanned, and her face was like that of a beautiful angel. She danced sensuously to the rhythmic sounds of the music playing over the speakers. Every man in the room looked at her with desire wishing they were the ones dancing with her. But she only had eyes for him. The man entwined with her, their bodies moving together in a rhythmic grace. 

He was average size but ruggedly handsome. His dark features hinted at a Mediterranean look of olive skin like that of someone from Italy. He had long black hair that fell just above his shoulders and his muscles were toned, not like a body builder but that of an athlete. 

The tempo of the song slowed to a smooth sensual sound. They pressed their bodies against each other. He moved behind her and she began to grind her smooth firm ass against his crotch. 

As the music played the friction and heat between them increased. He leaned down and whispered in her hear, a secret perhaps, then his lips lightly brushed against the nape of her neck. She turned and kissed him deeply. Their bodies pressed tightly against each other. She leaned up and whispered in his ear then they turned and walked out into the night. 

They found themselves in a deserted alley behind the club. Nobody was around, nobody would have even seen them from the street even if they had been looking. 

He pushed her up against the cold brick wall of the club and lifted her leg under his hand. As they kissed she hungrily reached down and unzipped his pants. His lips kissing her neck, her shoulders then he pulled part of her crop top down, exposing her breast. He took one nipple into his mouth and licked it, sucking it into his mouth, his tongue making circles around the nipple as he sucked it. 

She moved aside her panties, taking his hard throbbing cock in her hand she pushed it inside her. They began to grind their hips together as he fucked her against the wall. She lifted her other leg and wrapped them around his waist. His cock was so hard and throbbing, she could feel the veins popping as it throbbed and pulsated inside her. Every thrust pushed him deep inside her pussy, dripping wet.

IsabelaGonzalez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaGonzalez

She moaned with every movement of their bodies as he fucked her. 

She put her legs down as he turned her around and she put her hands on the wall as if being frisked. She thrust her ass backward as he spread her ass apart. She felt his hard thick cock as it slide into her ass. She suddenly pushed hard and he was deep inside her. He began to thrust over and over. She felt every inch of his cock as it moved in and out of her ass and her pussy. She was so wet she was dripping down her leg. He had one hand in front of her playing with her clit as he fucked her ass, the other grabbing her hair. 

They both moaned in ecstasy as he fucked her against the wall, thrusting over and over. Deep and wet, his cock so hard it hurt. He leaned down, biting the skin on her back as he thrust hard, slamming against her ass. 

Her body began to shake, her thighs trembled in the throws of an orgasm. She came hard, squirting thick creamy cum all over his cock. He turned her around again and lifted her up, her legs wrapped around his waist again. He pounded her pussy, fucking her so hard and deep. Thrusting over and over. She raked her nails down his back as his cock thrust deep inside her. Her hands reached up and grabbed his hair as he grabbed hers.

As he fucked her, he could feel his balls tighten up ready to explode and fill her with his hot cum. Suddenly, his body shuddered and they both cried out in pleasure as he came. His cock exploded, hot cum filling her pussy. It oozed out of her running down them both. Every time he thrust, he squirted his hot cum inside her.

Then finally, when he finished, she knelt down. Licking his cock, taking it into her mouth, her tongue ran up and down the shaft licking it clean. She put his still throbbing cock in her mouth and sucked it, all the way to the back of her throat. She gagged as she took all of his cock into her mouth. Looking up, tears in her eyes, make-up running down her face, he reached down and grabbed her hair, as he fucked her mouth while she licked him dry. 

Finally, both spent, he lifted her up into his arms and kissed her. He looked her in the eyes, leaned down and whispered in her ear the secret he had whispered earlier, “I love you,” was all he said.

She smiled and whispered back, “I love you too.”

They straightened their clothes and walked off to their car. Then they drove off into the night.

The End

Published 
Written by daffybigbear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments