Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dominance

"A man establishes his position with his woman"

22
11 Comments 11
10.3k Views 10.3k
916 words 916 words
The text read, “come here, now.” When he met her at the door, she sensed something was different. He didn’t say a word as he led her to the bedroom. There were mirrors placed around the room that she had not seen before.

She felt his hand on her hip as he turned her to him. His lips met hers in a firm kiss unlike his typical soft advances. She felt his one hand on her back, the other behind her head holding her. As he pulled away his dark brown eyes looked deep into hers.

He turned her slightly so that he was partially behind her and she was looking into a mirror. Like many women, she had always felt a bit self conscious about her body, feeling she needed to lose a pound here or there. As she saw herself with him, she realized how much bigger he was. His broad shoulders framed her. His strong arms and hands wrapped around her made her feel small, feminine, and sexy. She met his gaze.

As he continued to look into her eyes, his hands came up over her. She felt her body respond to his firm touch. She watched his hands reach the top of her shirt, and to her surprise he gave a sharp pull. Buttons flew off as her shirt parted for him. He unfastened her bra and guided her out of it and her shirt.

As his hands came down on her breasts, she could feel his breath on her neck. His hands cupped her. She could sense him feeling her weight. Her nipples hardened as she felt his lips on her neck. Goose bumps formed on her arms as she felt him bite her. He had never done this before. His teeth were brushing her, nipping her, tasting her. She breathed in deep as he pinched both of her nipples.

As he continued to bite her neck and shoulders, his hands slid down her stomach. She watched and felt him unfasten her jeans. She wiggled slightly and they dropped to the ground. She stepped out them and her shoes at the same time. The air felt cool as she saw herself in the mirror in just her panties.

He stepped back and slid out of his clothes. As always, his body was lean and muscular. What was surprising to her was how large he looked. He put his hands on her hips and turned her to him.

His lips met hers as they kissed again. She didn’t close her eyes and was surprised to see that he didn’t either. She felt his strong hands guide her down onto the bed. He had always been a kind, almost excessively considerate lover, so she was surprised when she felt his hands roll her over on her stomach.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz



She could watch in the mirror as he straddled over her. His hands worked down her back and onto her hips. His lips met her shoulder as he lifted her up. His chest felt warm on her back as she felt his hand slide over her ass. She felt him push her panties to the side as his fingers touched her. She felt another bite on her shoulder as his fingers slid inside of her, feeling her wetness.

He pulled back and looked at her in the mirror. Positioning her in the “doggy” position, she felt him position his large member against her. His eyes never left hers as he entered her. He felt huge. She bit her lip as he went deeper, but he did not release her gaze until he was fully in and she moaned. She realized she had never felt this full before.

His movements were slow at first. She watched his expression and sensed that that she was being “taken” by him. Unlike other times, she would not climax first or possibly at all. She pushed back against him so that he was in her as deep as possible. An involuntary contraction squeezed him and he took a deep breath. He responded by reestablishing his control with deep, even strokes. As she felt the climax building in him, she was surprised that he maintained his composure. He kept her gaze in the reflection as his hot warmth flooded into her.

He pulled out of her and she started to roll over. His hands stopped her and she looked to see her admiring her from behind. She was surprised when he leaned down and kissed her elevated backside. His tongue traced her lightly. She knew he must taste himself, something he always avoided in the past. As his tongue reached her clitoris, she felt him slip his finger inside of her applying pressure to a spot she never knew existed. The wave rushed up and crashed through her.

He pulled back and allowed her to roll over panting. She reached out to him, but he pushed her hand away. She noticed that his member was once again thick and ready. He surprised her by stroking himself as he moved over her. Looking into her eyes directly, he bit his lip as the climax arrived. She felt the warmth splash onto her breasts. He continued to stroke and she felt him on her stomach and legs. He took a small dollop and rubbed it onto her lips and cheek.

Taking a deep breath he leaned down and kissed her cheek. His lips brushed her ear as he whispered, “My woman.”

Published 
Written by leatherstocking
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments