Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Domme vs. Dom

"It started off with innocent flirting and escalated in to a gentleman’s/gentlewoman’s bet."

27
15 Comments 15
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Domme vs. Dom

It started off with innocent flirting and escalated in to a gentleman’s/gentlewoman’s bet.

Katherine and I have been friends for many years. We met at a mutual friend’s pool party one hot August night. I still remember how ravishing she looked in her skimpy white bikini. Her long auburn hair was tied back in a ponytail and draped over her left shoulder and rested between her ample double D breasts. She was deeply tanned and toned. Her bikini bottom clung to her shapely hips and tight, heart shaped ass.

I studied her closely as she mingled with a group of admirers. Six men were standing in a semi-circle around her, talking and laughing. One kept asking if she needed another drink.

She’d ride them hard and put them away wet,” I thought and laughed to myself.

Katherine flashed a smile at one of her admirers and handed her empty glass to him. He scurried off to get her another drink. She smirked as she glared at his ass as he scurried away. He flew past me on his way to the bar and Katherine’s eyes caught mine. The smirk left her face, she lowered her head slightly and sneered a hungry smile at me. She excused herself from her admirers and walked towards me.

“I don’t think I have had the pleasure,” she grinned and extended her hand to me, palm down.

I chuckled and waited a bit before I took her hand and gently shook it. Her smile turned to a pout, letting me know that she was hoping I would place a kiss upon her hand.

“I am Gil,” I said to her as I smirked at her obvious disappointment of not obeying her unspoken order.

“I am Katherine,” she coyly smiled as she lifted her hand to my lips.

“Pleasure to meet you, Katherine,” I replied, deliberately ignoring her hand.

“Hmmmmph, you are not like the other men I was talking to,” she chuckled and let go of my hand.

“If you are referring to the six potential victims that are foolish enough to think you are potential prey, then, yes, I am not like them in the least.”

Her admirer approached us and handed Katherine her drink.

“Thank you, now run along and go play with your friends like a good boy,” Katherine kept her eyes locked on mine as she spoke the words.

He stood dumbfounded for a second, turned and walked away.

“That wasn’t very nice of you, Katherine,” I chuckled.

Katherine waved her hand to dismiss my comment and mischievously replied, “I did him a favor. As cute and hot as he is, I’d chew him up and spit him out before I was even wet. Where is the fun and satisfaction in that?”

I laughed and nodded my head, “You are very direct and to the point, Katherine. I like that very much.”

“Thank you, Gil. I am sure you are very much the same,” She looked away and stared at the potential boy toy that had brought her drink and added, “Although, it would be fun watching him wince as I paddled his cute ass.”

She turned to me and slowly brought her left hand to brush her hair off her chest, flicked her head ever so slightly and let her hair fall down her back.

“He was definitely a breast man,” she coyly smiled, “I find most breast men are too needy.”

I openly admired her cleavage for a moment before lifting my eyes to hers and remained silent.
Not to be out done, Katherine looked me up and down. She started at my broad shoulders, gazed down to my square chest, over my flat mid-section and stared at my crotch.

“I like a man who takes pride in looking after himself,” she smirked, her eyes glued on my cock.

She took a sip of her drink, looked up at me and asked, “Are you a breast man, Gil?”

“I most definitely am, Katherine, although, I do not fit in the category of being needy. I prefer to be in control, similar to you.”

“Hmmmmmm, if only opposites attract, your cock shouldn’t be getting hard and I shouldn’t be getting wet,” she looked down at my cock again.

Cynthia, the hostess of the party and our mutual friend, approached us and noticed Katherine staring at my cock.

“Katherine, those aren’t Gil’s eyes,” she joked.

“He does have nice eyes, but…” Katherine chuckled back.

Cynthia laughed at Katherine’s reply and said, “I had no idea you two knew each other, small world.”

Katherine looked at me as she replied to Cynthia’s question, “We just met. I walked over to introduce myself and we’ve been having a very polite and quite stimulating conversation. More of a verbal chess match, to be exact.”

“Katherine is quite charming, we have a lot in common,” I replied keeping my eyes locked on Katherine’s.

Cynthia nodded her head up and down slowly and sarcastically replied, “Riiiiight. Polite conversation, chess match, charming. It looks like you both want fuck each other’s brains out, to me.”

She kissed Katherine on the cheek, winked at me and said she would leave us to continue our polite conversation.

“That obvious?” Katherine asked me as she leaned close and giggled.

“Obviously so,” I chuckled.

“Are you up for a friendly wager, Gil?” Katherine coyly asked.

“I might be, Katherine. What do you have in mind?” I asked, knowing full well what she wanted to wager on.

“A gentlemen’s/gentlewomen’s bet, we go back to my place, anything goes, the first one to ask permission to fuck the other, loses,” she smiled with a wicked gleam in her eye.

“You are a wicked lady, Katherine. Wager accepted,” I growled in approval.

When we got to her apartment she immediately disrobed, told me to make myself at home on her sofa and asked if I wanted a drink. She walked slowly to her fridge.

“A beer if you have one, if not, whatever you will be having, thank you Katherine,” I replied in a matter of fact tone.

I watched her as she walked to her fridge, her hips swaying left to right. Her firm ass jiggled with each barefooted step.

Katherine grabbed two cans of beer from her fridge and made her way to me at the same slow pace. She stopped and stood a few feet away from me, as I sat down on her sofa. I stared at her naked body. Her breasts were bigger and fuller than I had imagined. Her pussy was shaved clean. Her inner lips were small and pink, barely visible as she stood with her legs shoulder width apart.

She handed me a beer and asked with a smile, “You wouldn’t purposefully loose the wager just to fuck me, would you, Gil?”

I grinned and answered her question, with a question, “Where is the fun and satisfaction in that?”

“Mmmmm, this could turn out to be a spectacular evening for me,” she cooed as she sat down next to me on the sofa.

FelicityAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicityAdams



Katherine shifted to the end of the sofa, turned and placed her bare legs across my lap.

“You don’t mind my legs on your lap, do you Gil?” she asked with a hint of sternness in her voice.

“Not at all, Katherine,” I replied, took a swig of beer and asked her, “May I ask you to cross your legs at your ankles, Katherine?”

“Of course, Gil, whatever your little heart desires,” she smiled with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

She crossed her legs at her ankles and gently massaged my growing cock with her slender calf. She grinned at me when she felt my cock twitch from her touch.

“Keep that up, Katherine and you’re going to make me cum in my shorts.”

“No cumming allowed for either of us, till after I have won our bet, Gil.”

I grunted, grabbed her left ankle and lifted it over my head and placed it on the backrest of her sofa. My eyes darted to her spread pussy. It was pink and glistening. Her clit was swollen and peeking through its hood. Katherine moaned, but, quickly regained her composure.

“Normally, I would paddle your ass for taking the liberty of spreading my legs and looking at my wet cunt, without being ordered to,” she hissed.

Frustration, sexual arousal, anticipation and the need to be in control was taking its toll on both of us.

“Normally, I would spank your dripping cunt and deny you the pleasure of cumming, for rubbing my cock with your gorgeous calf, without asking permission first,” I growled.

Katherine lifted her right leg and placed her foot on my cock and balls and began to rub them in a tight circular motion.

“Mmmmm, you think my calf is gorgeous, Gil?” Katherine purred.

I smirked and replied, “You are beautiful, Katherine. You ooze sex. I want to ravage you from head to toe. Leave marks on your gorgeous body and mark you deep inside with my cock.”

“All you have to do is ask permission to fuck me and my body is yours to do with as you please,” She half purred and hissed.

I remained silent for a minute. Katherine watched me closely, still rubbing my cock with her delicate foot. I slid my left hand along the inside of her left thigh and stopped short of her wet slit. Katherine gasped in anticipation of my hand rubbing her pussy. I waited till she lifted her hips off the sofa, cupped her pussy in my hand and squeezed it.

“Bastard!” she yelped.

She lifted her hips higher off the sofa and brought more weight down on my cock with her foot. She drove her heel in to the base of my cock. The pressure on my cock felt exquisite.

I threw my head back and snarled, “Fuck!” through clenched teeth.

Katherine pouted and said, “Ohhhh, my poor baby. Ask your Mistress to give you permission to fuck her and she will spread her pussy for your big cock.”

I glowered at her with a raging, lustful fire burning in my eyes.

“Ohhhh, yes baby,” she moaned. “The look in your eyes is making my cunt ache for your cock.”

I waited for her to finish her sentence and slid three fingers deep inside her. Her head flailed back, her arms flew over her head and she gripped the armrest of the sofa. A low moan gurgled in her throat. I slapped her right breast hard and squeezed it tight to her chest.

“Your pussy is tightening around my fingers, Katherine,” I growled in a low voice, “I will allow you to cum right now if you want to.”

Katherine gripped my wrist with both hands and pulled my fingers out of her. She swung both legs off the sofa and gracefully kneeled between my legs. Her hands reached for my shorts, I lifted my hips off the sofa and she pulled them off me.

“You have a lovely, thick cock,” She said as she grabbed it at the base, pulled the skin as far back as she could and licked her full lips.

My cock twitched in her hand, she gripped it tighter and in one motion deep throated my entire length.

“Fuuuuuuuuck!” I screamed out and thrust my hips upwards.

Katherine kept my cock buried in her throat. I felt my balls start to tighten and my sperm starting to make its way to the ejaculatory duct. I grabbed Katherine’s hair and pulled her mouth off my cock.

“Mmmmm, I was looking forward to swallowing your hot cum, Gil. I bet it tastes delicious,” She smirked.

“I like wet, sloppy blow jobs. I want you to remember that for later.” I growled at her.

Katherine grabbed both my hands and leaned back, pulling me on top of her. I fell between her spread legs and she gripped my ass with both her hands. I lifted my hips and placed my cock on her wet slit.

“Say it, Gil and I’ll pull your cock inside of me. Then you can fuck me as hard as you want. My pussy can take whatever you want to do to it,” She moaned.

I kissed her hard, biting down on her lips and sent my tongue deep in to her mouth. Katherine sucked on my tongue and dug her nails in to my ass cheeks. I felt a searing sting where her nails dug deep in to me. All I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears. I wanted to drive my cock inside her. Punish her dripping pussy by pounding it with my cock. I wanted to hear her scream as I inflicted pleasure and pain on her.

I shifted my hips and slid the throbbing head of my cock to the slick, hot opening of her pussy. Katherine shivered and moaned. She wiggled her hips and caressed the tip of my cock, covered in her juices, with her swollen clit. I didn’t know how much longer I could hold out till I slammed my cock inside of her.

Katherine moaned and pulled me closer, just enough to spread her opening. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my hips.

“Slap my breast again,” Katherine panted as she lifted her arms over her head.

“No,” I snarled, “I’m going to fuck you, Katherine.”

She grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled my mouth to hers. Her legs pulled my hips closer to her. I slammed my cock with all my might inside her. We came together. Shaking, screaming, and grinding our hips against each other. Her pussy clamped on to my cock as I pumped her full of cum.

We held on tight to each other for minutes. We waited for the involuntary shivering of our bodies to stop. Katherine’s pussy still gripped my cock deep inside her.

“Fuck, that was intense,” She purred, “You brute, I loved it.”

I grunted and smiled at her.

Katherine rocked her hips gently and snickered, “I clearly won our wager, Gil.”

“Yes you did, Mistress,” I replied in between kisses.

“You have no idea what the word, Mistress, sounds like coming from your lips,” She lustfully whispered.

Katherine placed her fingers under my chin and lifted my head.

She gently kissed my lips and cooed, “Now, about that delicious, wet and sloppy blow job. May I, Sir?”

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments