Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Educating Brittany Chapter 1

"Meeting Brittany was a lot of fun"

29
10 Comments 10
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
It was a cold winters evening and I decided to go out to the club, I had not been in ages and Thursday night seemed a good night as any. I showered and then put on my best cologne and got dressed smart casual.

My name is Sean; I am 33 years old. I am stocky, and slightly overweight but carry myself well. I have dark, unkempt hair and dark brown eyes. I am of average height and even though I do exercise, being a chef doesn’t help keep the weight down. I am comfortable with myself and believe I am a decent guy, even though sometimes I can come across as arrogant. I still try to be humble.

I slowly walked slowly to the club, a mere 15-minute walk. The club was empty, it was still early, so I went to the bar to order my drink. My usual go-to drink was a delicious Mojito, with extra rum and extra lime. The sweet sourness with a good kick of alcohol was what I love about this drink, and the bartender knows exactly how I like it.

I looked around at the familiar redwood panelling, with light blue lights shining down to give a purplish sheen. I smiled, it was good to be back. I remembered all the reasons why I liked this place. The staff were nice, a good class of customers and the music was classic and current, without being overly loud.

I find that some clubs play their music so loud you can’t even think, it wasn’t here. Here the music was loud enough to be able to dance to, even have a rave, but low enough that you could talk to your friend without having to shout.

I sat watching all the young people start to pile in. There were cute girls and young couples, single guys and groups. Soon the place was a getting full and I decided to go on the prowl. I spied a young cute looking girl walking in, she was looking around as if it was her first ever time in a club.

She was as cute as a button. She was short, about 5’2" with small pert breasts, flat belly and a round ass. She had long dirty blond hair that she had tied in a ponytail, it reached the lower half of her back. She had light hazel eyes and a cute nose that flared out. Her mouth was thin-lipped and she looked amazing when she smiled. All in all, a slight baby face.

She wore a cute light blue mini dress with silver trimming. It was extra short, just about covering her extremely shapely ass. It also dipped low, showing off her cleavage, not that she had too much of one.

I wanted her.

I got off my bar stool and walked over to her.

“Hi there, I see your new here. Can I get you a drink?”

She looked at me, smiling sweetly, she nodded. I took her by the hand, leading her to the bar. I ordered her a Mojito, at the same time ordering my second. I held her by her hips, picking her up onto the bar stool.

“I am Sean, this your first time here?”

She smiled back at me. “This is my first time at any club. I’m from the US, I'm underage to drink and go to clubs there.”

I smiled, enjoying her sweet voice and accent. It made me want her more. We sat and talked for a bit, I learned that her name was Brittany. She was from Cincinnati and has three siblings, all older than her. She was on holiday with her family and just wanted to get away from it all.

I watched as she took the first sip of her drink, coughing at the shock of the alcohol, they must have put extra rum like they do for mine. I told her how cute and sexy she was, and I could see she was warming to me as her top had the tell-tale signs of her erect nipples poking through her top.

I took by the hand and caught a glimpse of a cute blue thong as she hopped off the bar stool. I led her onto the dance floor and slipped my arms around her waist. I could feel her full, round ass on my crotch as she swayed her hips to the music. My hands slowly roamed her body. Holding her hips and waist, I slipped a hand into her dress, cupping one of her bare breasts.

She was enjoying the attention I was giving her but was still shy. I turned her around to face me. I pulled her close and kissed her slowly. I could feel her breathing heavily through her nose as my tongue slid wildly in her teenage mouth. As I pulled away slowly she seemed a bit upset.

I smiled, “Don’t worry baby, I am going to take you home, and we are going to have lots of fun tonight.”

We danced a bit more, talking and laughing as we did. She wanted to know all about me and soon knew more than some of my ex-girlfriends. After an hour of dancing and kissing, I took her by the hand and led her to the door. I told her we were going back to my place and she should be ready for the short walk home.

As we arrived at my home, I led her inside and towards my bedroom. I held her close, kissing her slowly. I didn’t really ask her to come home with me, I just led her. She never objected and her body seemed to melt into mine. I guess she would do what I asked, I decided to test the waters.

My hand slid over her back, finding the zip to her dress. I slowly unzipped her dress, feeling her bare back on my knuckles. It unzipped to just above her ass and I slipped my hand over that yummy round butt.

We carried on kissing as I slowly undid my shirt and pushed down my trousers. By now it was obvious what was going to happen as she shrugged off her dress revealing her sexy teen body and cute thong covered crotch. I stripped off all my clothes and smiled at her. She blushed at me, staring at my already hard cock.

I pulled her close to me, my cock resting on her belly between us. I kissed her, snaking my tongue deep into her mouth. I took her hand and placed it on my cock, she seemed to know what was expected as she stroked me gently as we kissed.

“I am going to fuck you so hard Brittany. I am going to make you my girl and you are going to spend the night with me.”

She blushed a bit more.

I told Brittany to sit on the bed as I stood before her, stroking my hard cock. I pushed my penis against her lips and she opened her mouth to accommodate it. Her young lips wrapped around my cock. I could see she was a novice, but enjoyed it.

She closed her eyes as she gently sucked me, concentrating on the job she had to do. I held the back of her head, slowly pushing my cock into her small mouth as deep as I could. I could feel my cock hitting the back of her throat, making her gag. I smiled down at her as she looked up at me. I held the back of her head, pushing deeper and deeper into her mouth, ignoring her gag reflexes. I held her head in place, her mouth, making a deep guttural sound as she gagged a bit more. She looked up at me pleadingly so I decided to let her off.

“Suck my balls baby,” I said, pulling my cock from her mouth.

I lay my cock on her face, the tip of my shaft resting on her eye. Her tongue lapped at my balls, as I rubbed my cock over her face. She didn’t seem to like it much, but I did.

BeckyTs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeckyTs

I pushed Brittany’s head away from my cock and made her lay back on the bed.

I peeled off her little panties and admired her sweet teenage pussy. I leant forward, kissing and licking her thigh, all the way up to her crotch. I sucked hard on her inner thigh, making the blood come to the surface of her skin. I licked all around her crotch, making sure not to lick her actual pussy.

She groaned and grunted with frustration, so that when I did actually lick her, her body seemed to shake with pleasure. I slid my tongue as deep into her tight hole as I could and she screamed with pleasure. I licked her tight hole and sucked on her little rosebud making her scream loud. I lapped at her cunt slowly, taking her hand and making her rub her beautiful clit for me.

Brittany’s body seemed to jerk, her butt lifting off the bed every few seconds. I grabbed hold of that beautiful curvy butt, forcing her pussy against my face. I sucked hard on her clit as she screamed loudly holding my head. Her body shook violently and I let go of her and watched as she curled up into a ball, her body still shaking.

I watched as her eyes glazed over and then seemed to come back into focus. I smiled at her and kissed her slowly. We made out for two or three minutes and I held her close to me, pecking her on the lips.

“Was that your first ever orgasm?” She nodded. “Well, baby you are going to have a lot more of them tonight.”

I laid her back and climbed on top of her. I took her arms and put them around my neck as I positioned myself. I gently pushed my cock against the entrance of her pussy, she whimpered as I started to enter her. Her face screwed up like she was in a bit of pain, I tried my best to make her comfortable, and her face relaxed as I slowly started to get into a rhythm.

She held onto me tightly, slowly groaning as I started to pound her. We kissed as I fucked her, her tight little hole milking my cock for all it was worth. Her body felt amazing under me, her nipples were like bullets grazing against my chest.

I held her close and rolled us over. I told her to sit on my lap and bounce on my cock. She sat up, feeling my cock wedged deep into her cunt. She started to bounce, and I told her to rest her hands on my chest. So leaning forward, her hands on my chest, she bounced on my cock.

I held onto Brittany’s hips, helping her bounce. She started whimpering again, her body shaking once more. She was having trouble bouncing, her body taking over. I pulled her close, making her lay flat on top of me. I repositioned my legs and started to thrust upwards. I slammed up as hard as I could, her body shaking uncontrollably on top of me. She screamed loudly, her body going into overdrive.

Brittany more or less jumped off my cock, her body shaking like mad. Her head lolled back for two seconds as her tight pussy gushed. A small stream of cum gushed from her body and once again, she closed her legs tight and rolled into a ball.

I smiled. I fucked her so good she passed out for a second. I kissed her passionately, this time grabbing a handful of her small soft breasts.

“Baby, get on all fours, I'm gonna fuck that cunt till you cum again. I may even fuck that big juicy ass.”

She looked at me and blushed, the air of innocence still in her eyes. She wasn’t innocent, she was playing the game. She wanted what I was about to give her and she loved every second. I watched as she got onto all fours in front of me, her pussy open from the pounding I had already given her.

I got behind her and slipped my cock back inside that tight hole. I held on to her hips and watched as she made the first move. Brittany rocked back against me, pushing her butt against my belly. I slowly started to fuck her from behind, squeezing and gently patting her ass with each thrust.

I pulled her up slightly, cupping both her breasts as I slammed my cock inside her tight cunt. She whimpered loudly as I forced my cock into her tight hole as far as I could. With every thrust, her beautiful round ass slapped against my belly. I slipped my cock from her pussy and pushed her so she was lying flat on the bed.

I spread her butt cheeks, displaying a perfect tight sphincter. I buried my head between her ass, licking her brown hole slowly. I slid my tongue into her ass making her squeal. I spat on her butt, lubing it up as much as possible.

“Baby spread your ass for me.”

Her hands grabbed her butt, spreading them wide open for me. I gently pushed my cock inch by inch into her tight ass. He screams and groans echoed around the room. I lay flat on her back, feeling her smooth round ass on my crotch. I lay there for a few seconds, letting her ass get used to my cock, then slowly pushing in and out.

I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her shoulder. I kissed her slowly, her tight ass gripping my cock like a vice. I started to slam my cock into Brittany’s ass, slowly increasing my thrusts. With every thrust her ass seemed to lift up to meet my cock, making a loud slapping noise that echoed around the room. Her screams and squeals did very little to help my concentration and then her body started to shake again.

I could feel her body under me convulse violently, making her ass grip my cock even harder. She screamed loudly, reaching back, pushing me away from her. It was enough for me, I was there. I watched as her orgasm once again made her ball up, this time not so tight. I turned her over while her body was still shaking and jerked my cock over her belly.

I watched as she came down from her high, looking completely exhausted and spent. I jerked off hard, grunting as I came over her belly, large puddles of white creamy cum splashed on her body, filling the cavity of her belly and some landing on her breasts.

I lay back completely exhausted, pulling her close. We kissed slowly like lovers, touching and holding each other close. She looked at me and blushed.

“Thank you Sean, I have never done anything like that before. Maybe we can do it again before I go back to the U.S.”

I smiled and held her close. She went on to tell me that her family was in England for another month, plenty of time to do a few more things to her. In fact, I already had plans forming.

I pulled Brittany on top of me, putting her head on my shoulder, she was soon fast asleep. I looked at the clock, it said four thirty, it was already starting to get light outside. I could feel the light breathing of her belly on mine as I slowly drifted off to a deep and peaceful sleep.

To Be Continued…

Author’s Note

I would like to thank brttanygurl for her who’s imagination set the outline for this erotic encounter. She has become my muse for this and a few more stories to come. I am glad she gave me the idea and the great feedback to continue on this journey together.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments