Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily And Me

"My first sexual encounter with Emily."

11
7 Comments 7
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

My girlfriend’s name is Emily, but she prefers to be call Em.  The apartment is hers.  I became a co-tenant through the advice of a friend.  The very first time I saw Em was when I knocked on her door to see if she was interested in having me as her apartment mate.  As you can see in the pic, she is tall, blonde, and gorgeous.

When she answered my knock I was surprised to see she was dressed only in a bath towel wrapped around her quite shapely body, her breasts swelling out from the top of the towel. She welcomed me, and I apologized for disturbing what had obviously been her bath time.  Immediately my clit started to tingle and I started to get very wet.  OMG, she was the sexiest, most breathtaking woman I had ever seen in my whole life…

Em excused herself to go put something on after I kidded her about staying nude for our visit. We both laughed at the obvious joke, and as she left to go into her bedroom she let the towel slip off giving me a good look at her well-developed and lovely ass. She was back in a flash in a loosely fitted robe, and as we sat down to coffee and freshly baked muffins, I noticed that she didn’t bother to pull the robe tight, which left a lot of her luscious body for me to glance at whenever I thought she might not notice.  The way she was looking me up and down was really causing me to get wetter and wetter…

As we chatted about my becoming her co-tenant, I noticed that she became more and more casual about letting her robe hang open, until I was gazing unashamedly at her bare body, her shaved pussy, and her rosy-tipped breasts, tantalizingly exposed to me. I became adventurous and let my leg lean in toward hers and my bare foot come to rest on her bare foot, moving slightly up her leg.

We both endured an embarrassed silence, and then I stood up and said maybe I should be going. She also stood up, letting her robe continue to hang open, and she gave me a hug, saying how happy she was that we had met and that I would be a perfect apartment mate.  I went away with soaking wet panties. I had to get my things together so that I could move in with Em.  OMG I wanted her, all of her…

I spent the following week organizing my things and arranged with Em to move in on the weekend.  Well,  Em had delightfully planned for us to continue from exactly where we had left off.  She met me at the door wearing the same robe and this time it was completely open.  Without saying a word, she closed the door, grabbed me by my arms and pulled me to her, while pressing her warm nakedness against my still clothed body.  She hugged me and moved her hands down my back and caressed my bum through my shorts. 

Em than snaked her hands into the waistband and pushed them down to my knees.  I had not put on panties on purpose, so at this point, she was caressing my bare ass.  I pulled her to me pushing my pussy hard against hers.  OMG, we were both so wet, I felt my pussy juices start to run from my cunt down the inside of my legs.  Em then pulled my T-shirt over my head and pushed my shorts down to the floor. 

Now I was totally naked, and Em knelt down in front of me, burying her nose and mouth in my slit while working her tongue into my sweet spot.  Her tongue felt so good I arched my back and leaned into her probing tongue.  God, it felt so good! I shuddered to one of the most violent climaxes I had ever had.  Em stopped licking and sucking, looked up at me with a huge smile, her beautiful face all covered with my cum and cunt juices and said welcome home...

I lay there between Em’s thighs, her knees bent high and wide, her wet loveliness fully displayed to me, the odor of her nectar filling my nostrils...

Megan_big_cocktsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_big_cocktsTS

I had this need to lightly touch, to exquisitely explore every fold, every crevice of her loving pussy so perfectly offered up to my pleasures...

With two fingers of one hand I held her wide open, softly lowering my lips I sucked her into my mouth as the index finger of my other hand slipped moistly into each and every angle of her labial folds, teasing the lips of each and every wet fold of her cunt. My fingers left nothing untouched and her quiet pleasure was evidenced in the manner by which she just lay there, eyes closed, every breath releasing the soft murmurings of her pleasure.

For a few fleeting moments I leant forward, my lips lightly kissing the tip of her clit before I ran my tongue up and down her wonderful slit of love, and as I did so I experienced the feel of a slight, but exciting tremor run down her thighs, I was tempted to continue kissing and licking her pussy but my fingers needed to explore more!

I slipped a finger into Em’s cunt, and I very slowly fucked it in and out, in and out; her wetness increasingly lubricating every stroke of my finger, forward and back, her butt slowly rising and falling beneath my touch.  I moved my finger within her, sliding it up her slit.  My desire overwhelmed me and my lips encircled her clit; a quick suck before once again slowly slithering my tongue across its sensitive surface.

Her body immediately responding to my attention, her pussy pushing toward me as I felt her fingers comb into my hair, nails coursing across my scalp as I now I licked up and down her slit with ever-increasing desire and lust!  My tongue fucked in and out of her cunt, momentarily slipping back to run reflexively over that small perineal area beneath her pussy, then teasingly running back to lick around the puckered edges of her asshole.

Light, flirtatious teasing flicks of my tongue, each engendering a writhing lift and push of her pelvis, then I quickly returned my attention to the pleasure of my lingual fucking of Em’s wondrous wet pussy!

Published 
Written by rsamour10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments