Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily's Seduction

"A mature woman is seduced into overcoming her fears"

20
3 Comments 3
31.3k Views 31.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Seduction Stories
She knew it was wrong, and that she would never agree to it in a million years. But she knew that it was because it was so forbidden that she was drawn to it. She was obsessed with the idea of group sex, particularly MMF threesomes. The idea of being with two men thrilled her, even though she knew she would never dare to try it herself.

Her name was Emily Wilson. She was a tall, slender brunette. At age thirty-eight she was still able to turn heads, especially when she went out of her way to make an impression. She took pride in being fit and athletic, and the younger guys she encountered had a tendency to stare at her impressively toned ass – not to mention the way she filled out a 36D bra to perfection.

What the young men who stared at her did not know was that Emily was a curious mixture of intense sexual desire but very little experience. She had married at an early age to a man with very little sexual imagination; there was no experimentation at all in the bedroom. The marriage soon became boring and predictable, and ended seven years ago.

Since then, Emily was alone and frustrated more often than not. She enjoyed a few occasional sexual encounters but never allowed herself to really explore anything new. It seemed that her limited experiences while married had somehow made her afraid to try new things.

Despite her fear, she was increasingly fascinated with her group sex fetish. She soon found places online where she could discuss her obsession with others who shared it. Many of them even sent Emily explicit photos of themselves and others, doing incredibly forbidden things. It was all she could think about as she became lost in sexual fantasies nearly every night. Scrolling through her steadily growing collection of erotic photos and videos from friends around the world, Emily frequently ended the day in a masturbatory frenzy, thinking of all those other people doing unspeakable things.

“Other people”, she often thought to herself, “not me. I would never let myself do anything like that.” What Emily could not know is that the courage to act on her sexual obsession was closer to the surface than she realized. All it took was the right circumstance…

It was time for a complete makeover of her apartment, and a key part of it was the installation of a home theater system. The purchase was made several days ago, and today was delivery day. Emily spent that summer morning rearranging furniture and cleaning. Her hair tied up in a bun, wearing shorts and a skimpy top that showed off her flat tummy, she was dressed to be comfortable and cool as she worked.

When the two young delivery guys knocked at her door, all three people stopped and just stared for an awkward thirty seconds. Emily was taken aback at these young college-age kids, hot and sweaty from their morning of work. They were both wearing jeans and sweat-soaked t-shirts. Unlike the nerdy sales guys at the electronics store, these two young men had all the right muscles for this kind of work. Emily blushed as she found herself checking out how their crotches bulged just enough to catch her eye.

“Sorry, guys, I look terrible”, Emily said, wanting to break the silence. She looked hot, sweaty, no makeup, no hairstyle to speak of. But from the point of view of the delivery guys who knocked at her door, Emily was by far the best thing they had seen all day. They introduced themselves as Bill and John. Emily smiled as they went to work and kept referring to her as “Mrs. Wilson”.

As they made several trips back to the truck, the guys made just the kind of crude comments to each other that you would expect from a couple of horny twenty-one year olds who were hot at the sight of a gorgeous woman nearly twice their age. Emily had no suspicions that they had any intentions of acting on their desires, and all three of them kept working. Bill and John gave each other a knowing look, silently agreeing that Emily was just the type of perfectly ripe fruit they wanted to taste.

Two hours later, as the theater system was set up and being programmed, Emily offered Bill and John a glass of iced tea. They all relaxed for a few minutes, grateful for a chance to cool off. As she went back to the kitchen to look for a snack to offer them, she got a strong feeling that she was being stared at – she was right.

Beads of sweat stood out on Emily’s neck and little rivulets of moisture ran down her chest and into her cleavage. Parts of her white top were damp enough with sweat to be transparent and show off the curves of her lacy bra. Bill’s eyes followed her firm ass, loving the way her hips swayed as she left the living room. Bill told John to go set up the wireless network from the computer in Emily’s bedroom; he followed her into the kitchen.

“Thanks for the tea, Mrs. Wilson”, he said, gulping down the last of his drink and putting down his glass. He was staring at the outline of her body and she bent over, peering into the fridge. His cock strained against the crotch of his tight-fitting jeans. He stared hard at the bare skin of Emily’s lower back, glistening with beads of sweat. She leaned down, her hands on her bent knees, and turned back toward Bill.

“Please, Bill – it’s Miss Wilson – anyway, just call me Emily!” she said with a sweet smile. Bill didn’t know whether to stare at her shapely legs or her tight ass. Bent over as she was, he decided that the view of her voluptuous breasts was by far the most interesting. As she stood up, she couldn’t help running her eyes up Bill’s legs, but never made it past the bulge in the front of his jeans. She found herself staring at his hardness, and Bill made no attempt to hide it. Heat began to rise in her neck; her face seemed flushed and hot. Bill returned the stare, looking Emily up and down.

“Is there a problem, Bill?” Emily asked nervously.

Bill just kept letting his eyes rove up and down her body. “Not a thing, Emily, not a thing…”

Emily didn’t really know how to react to his sudden familiarity. Her heart skipped a beat and her pussy started to moisten as she realized that Bill was getting a strong erection just from looking at her.

Suddenly, from her bedroom, came the sounds of groans and muttered obscenities. Emily brushed past Bill, her heart skipping a beat as her leg grazed the bulge in his jeans. “What the hell is going on back there?” she called out to John. She rounded the corner and gasped, frozen in shock. John was at her computer desk, leaning back in the chair, his jeans undone and pulled below his ass. He had taken off his t-shirt and was furiously pumping his cock, spellbound at the slideshow he had activated on Emily’s computer.

“Oh my God!” she screamed, “how did you find those pictures?” John was barely aware of her presence; Emily had burst in just at the moment that his balls exploded in a mammoth eruption of cum. He shot several huge spurts into the t-shirt he was holding in his other hand. Emily cried out in shock as she saw that he was jacking off while looking at her secret collection of photos.

She had a huge playlist of erotic images, things she regarded as embarrassing and perverted. There were group sex photos, videos of threesomes, every combination imaginable. They were supposed to be a tightly guarded secret fantasy, now brutally made public for the first time. She turned to run out of the bedroom, only to find her way blocked by Bill.

“It’s OK, Emily”, Bill said; he was gently but firmly making it clear that he wouldn’t let her walk past him. “You can’t blame John for being turned on. Just looking at you all morning has been one big tease. I’m afraid John just doesn’t have much self-control when we meet beautiful ladies like you.”

“What… what do you mean?” Emily stammered as John pulled his jeans back on and stood there, his cum-stained t-shirt still in his hand. Bill explained that they often did installations together and met lots of ladies who were very much in need of… something. They made it their business to find out what that “something” was, and to offer to help out. He called it an “extra service they could provide” to the right clients.

“Ladies just like you, Emily”, he continued. He smiled and reached out to lightly touch her shoulder, letting his fingertips trace a path up the side of her neck and gently caress her face.

“Oh my god, NO!” she exclaimed, recoiling from his touch. “I want you both to get out of here – right now! Get out– I’m going to call the police!” She was conscious of the fact that John had come over right behind her. She could hear his heavy breathing and even smell his cum.

“Don’t worry, Emily, we won’t hurt you and we have no intention of forcing you to do anything”, Bill reassured her. “We would never do anything unless you asked us to. But I have to tell you that we have quite a few repeat customers – quite a few!”

“No, no”, Emily whimpered quietly, but she kept staring at the enormous shaft of Bill’s dick, fully erect inside his jeans.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

It seemed to run halfway down his thigh. Unconsciously, she licked her lips and kept staring.

“Your voice says no, Emily”, Bill said, “but I think your body is telling me something else.” His fingers reached out again to touch her shoulder, but this time traced a downward path across her body. Leaving her shoulder, his fingers ran across her collarbone and slowly roamed across the wonderful curves of Emily’s breasts. Her heart was pounding now, and her erect nipples were so hard they were clearly visible through her lacy bra and her lightweight top.

“Just tell me if you want me to stop”, Bill said, as he reached up with his other hand to caress her breast. She gasped and inhaled sharply as a second set of hands gently began to caress her waist. It was John, running his hands up and down her exposed back and gently tugging at the waist of her shorts. Emily was amazed at the dizzying sense of excitement that overcame her. Her pussy was wet and her nipples wanted to be touched so much that they ached.

“No, no”, she said again. “No, don’t stop. Please don’t stop!” She moaned as she realized that all her fantasies were nothing like this. She had always thought her obsession was about something that was raunchy, dirty, forbidden. But this – this was pure rapture. Her knees grew weak and she felt as though she might faint.

The next thing she knew, she was being helped to her bed. Bill sat down beside her and kissed her deeply. He slowly undid the buttons of her top, then unhooked the clasp in the front of her bra. As his firm hands caressed and squeezed her warm breasts, he bent down to kiss and suck gently at her beautifully hardened nipples. She threw her arms around Bill’s neck and held on, her heart pounding wildly now.

“We each have our specialties, Emily”, Bill told her, whispering gently in between hungrily sucking mouthfuls of Emily’s wonderfully salty flesh. “Why don’t you relax and let John show you what he’s good at?” Bill began to kiss her urgently as Emily threw her arms around his broad shoulders. His hands felt so fucking good as they caressed her firm tits, his fingers pinching and pulling at her nipples. He kept kissing his way down her firm globes and seeking out her nipples, now incredibly hard and wet.

She was afraid to watch, but she could feel John slowly pulling at the waistband of her shorts. She lifted her ass up off the bed and began to whimper, “Oh yes, please… please, I want it!” Soon she was fully naked and under their complete control. She realized that John was amazingly expert at using his mouth and tongue – this was something her ex-husband had almost never done. It had been years since anyone had pleasured her pussy like this; it felt heavenly.

Soon Emily was soaring, the waves of pleasure beginning to engulf her. John’s tongue probed deeply and wetly, sucking and licking up her creamy juices. Bill stood up and began unzipping and sliding off his jeans. Emily caressed her own heaving breasts as she began to approach orgasm. She couldn’t keep her eyes off Bill as he continued to disrobe. His cock straining against his boxers, he pulled off his sweat-stained t-shirt, revealing his muscled chest and shoulders. She was about to cum.

“Oh fuck, yes”, she breathed heavily. “Make me cum, please, do it… oh fuck, do it!” As Bill reached for the waistband of his boxers and began to pull down, Emily’s hips began to buck wildly against John’s face. Bill pulled his shorts all the way off, revealing the most swollen fat cock Emily had ever seen. She grabbed Bill’s shaft and started pumping it as hard as she could, the head of Bill’s dick slapping against her sweat-drenched tits as she writhed ecstatically and began to orgasm.

Screaming and moaning, Emily’s body exploded in lust. It was the most intense and long-lasting release of sexual tension she had ever experienced. As her mind cleared somewhat, she realized John was still slowly tongue-fucking her deeply and expertly. It almost felt like a continuous orgasm, coming over her in small waves, again and again.

Her hand was gripping Bill’s enormous shaft, which had now grown to its full size. It was so long that is was big enough to grab with both hands, and so huge and fat and swollen that she couldn’t even get her fingers all the way around it. Emily was dying to suck it.

Her lips were trembling, her hands shaking. She had never imagined having a cock like this in her hands, and now Bill was pulling her to a sitting position, offering his amazing cock for her to taste. She kissed the mushroom head and used her tongue to wet the beautiful crown. She covered the shaft with saliva, hungrily licking up and down, pumping the shaft as she paused to suck his balls.

Bill pulled back, causing Emily to grab his firmly-muscled ass and whimper, “No, no, I don’t want to stop.” Bill pulled away and walked toward the foot of the bed. He and John were switching places.

“Like I said, Emily, both of us have our specialty – you’ve already enjoyed John’s. Now I want to give you mine.” Emily’s pussy was still quivering and dying to have something long and hard inside it. She realized that Bill’s dick was something her mouth could never handle, but she was dying to have it inside her steaming pussy.

As John came toward her, she saw that his cock was the perfect size for sucking. He was fully hard again, and he got up on the bed, straddling her shoulders, his knees on either side of her face. He began to feed her his pulsing cock, still covered with a film of salty cum from his earlier orgasm.

She licked off all his cum and began to suck hungrily. At the same time, Bill was at the foot of the bed, caressing her thighs. She could feel the amazing sensation of his pulsing cock against her inner thighs as Bill pushed her legs wide apart. She groaned and spread herself as wide as she could for him, her body begging for him to penetrate her wetness. She reached up and grabbed the back of John’s thighs, as Bill began to stretch Emily’s pussy with his gigantic shaft.

Emily gulped and moaned and sucked John’s dick deeper into her throat. She alternated between tightly wrapping her lips around his shaft, and opening her mouth wide to gasp for air. Bill started a slow fucking rhythm, pulling his cock almost all the way out, then deeper and deeper with each firm thrust into her cunt.

Harder and harder he fucked her, Emily gagging and sputtering as John began to fuck her throat. All three lovers felt their orgasms approaching and attacked each other in a frenzied rush, desperate for a release. Suddenly Emily let out a scream, muffled by the throbbing dick in her mouth. She wrapped her legs around Bill’s back and lifted her ass up off the bed. Bill pounded her, going balls deep with each ravaging wild thrust. His hard muscles banged repeatedly against the quivering soft flesh of her ass. John buried his cock in her throat, his balls pressed hard against her chin.

Waves of orgasmic pleasure roared through Emily’s body. Her breasts were on fire, her nipples feeling the sweet pain of her own fingers pinching, squeezing, pulling. Bill gave a mighty final thrust and grabbed Emily by the waist, his cock erupting inside her. John’s balls gushed another load, which Emily sucked greedily down her throat.

After what seemed to be several minutes, the waves of pleasure began to subside. They all relaxed and pulled away and Emily was treated to the loving touch of two men prolonging her ecstasy with their loving hands and lips and tongues. John pleasured her breasts as Bill kissed her quivering thighs, fondling her ass. Small aftershocks of pleasure kept shooting through Emily’s body as Bill nipped at her clit with his tongue, as John did the same with her sensitive nipples. It took her a full ten minutes to completely wind down.

Emily, John and Bill had a long talk about Emily’s obsessions, and the incredible joy she felt at having at long last fulfilled her lustful urges in the ways she’d been dreaming about. Bill and John assured her that they had only begun to explore the possibilities.

As they dressed and began to go, Emily asked John how he had managed to find her forbidden collection of computer images. They were password protected, after all! John grinned and pointed out that “hotthreesome69” was not a very secure password – they all had a good laugh.

Emily asked them to come back again soon, and Bill promised to show her next time how to project her computer videos wirelessly onto the huge screen of her new home theater system.

“Your movies will look great on that sixty-inch screen”, he said. “In fact, we could make some pretty good movies of our own!” They said goodbye, Emily’s head spinning with the possibilities. She spent the next two days shopping for “just the right clothes”. Determined to make a better video than anything she had seen online, she knew that she would look spectacular when Bill and John returned two days later…

Published 
Written by Bill76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments