Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Farmer's Market

"Stud meets slut at farmer's market"

17
9 Comments 9
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It was a warm summer's day in 2015. I was twenty-two-years-old, not yet a year out of college.

I had put on a short yellow skirt, a light blue bikini top with pink floral pattern, and my sluttiest, black, strappy high heels. And I was browsing for bargains at the local farmer’s market.

I was looking at oranges when I felt a slight dampness inside my panties, a tingling of desire. I looked up and a few feet away stood a tall, muscular, totally gorgeous hunk of man.

Well, I thought, that explains why I’m dampening. My peripheral vision must have spotted him and, subconsciously, turned me on. In my then twenty-two years I had already developed quite a keen eye for hot studs who can pleasure me, He sure looked like a good candidate for a night of intense horizontal fun.

My gaze locked on the long, thick bulge on the front of his tight jeans. I licked my lips, and under my breath, I purred. Mmm!

I forced myself to look away, so as not to be too obvious in my hungry staring. I noticed he was holding a clear plastic produce bag with about half a dozen bananas inside.

Without thinking, I said, “Wow! Those are the biggest bananas I’ve ever seen.”

The hot stud smiled and said, “Oh, you like big bananas, do you?”

“The bigger the better,” I smiled back. “There seems to be an especially nice ripe banana in those tight jeans of yours. I can’t help wondering if it tastes as good as it looks.”

“Yeah,” he smiled, “I thought I noticed you staring.”

“Speaking of staring….” I smiled back, tracing his gaze into the cleavage inside my tiny bikini top.

This hot man quickly changed the subject. "I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but those peaches you bought aren’t the best quality. Too soft and squishy."

“You don’t like eating soft and squishy peaches?” I pouted.

He ignored my comment – for now. “It’s just that I can show you a vendor who sells much better peaches than those.”

He easily slipped his hand into mine, like we had been boyfriend and girlfriend forever. And he led me to the peach booth.

“You’re right,” I admitted. “These peaches are firmer and look juicier than the ones I bought.” And then I smiled. “But you never answered my question. You don’t like to eat soft and squishy peaches?”

He laughed. “I’m sure if you wanted to feed me your soft and squishy peach, I should find it quite delicious.”

I joked that his banana had caused a very large and firm pit at top center of my soft peach.He grinned.

“Well, then,” I offered, “shall we repair to my place, sir? For a peach and banana snack?”

We dashed for my car and sped off to my house. I kicked my front door shut behind me, and I stripped him completely naked in record time.

“Nice banana,” I smiled. “Even bigger than the ones you bought.”

He untied my bikini top and slipped my short, yellow skirt down my legs. He kissed me through my tiny panties, then he slid them down my legs.

“That’s the tastiest looking peach I’ve ever seen.”

I pushed him flat on his back, and soon we were locked in a tight, hungry sixty-nine, me on top, right on my living-room carpet. I gulped down two big loads of very tasty sperm, and I smeared his face from forehead to chin with four very intense orgasms.

I stood up, pulled him up by his hand, and led him to my bedroom. I lay down and spread my legs as wide as they would go.

“Slip your big ripe banana into my soft and squishy peach,” I whispered. And he did. Repeatedly. His big ripe banana rubbed and throbbed against my swollen peach pit, over and over again.

dalthonTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dalthonTS

When neither of us could come any more, I finally flopped on my back and panted heavily, trying to control my breathing.

I shook his hand. “Hello, my name is Tina.”

He laughed because we had just fucked each other senseless for hours, and never exchanged names.

“Hi, Tina. I’m Rod.”

“Rod? Rod! You’re fucking kidding me, right? The man with one of the biggest rods that’s ever been in me, is named Rod? The best rod that has ever fucked me, is named Rod?”

He got up, retrieved his jeans from the living room, pulled out his driver’s license, and showed it to me. Well, I’ll be damned, his name is Roderick.

“Rod for short.”

“Not a short rod, but a very nice long Rod,” I laughed.

“You like my rod?”

“Oh  hell, yes I do, Rod.”

I looked at his cock for a minute or two – okay, well more like maybe twenty minutes. I thought that it was one of nature’s prettiest creations.

“Your rod is so fuckin’ gorgeous, Rod.” I paused, then continued, "I want to suggest an arrangement between us.  Okay?”

“What arrangement do you have in mind?”

“Well, for starters, I want you to be my boyfriend.”

“I would love that, Tina. What else?”

“As my boyfriend, you would be required to fuck me at least twice a day, every day – and more on days when I need more.”

“Done.” He smiled. “Can I start on that second fuck of today right now?”

I grabbed his hard cock in both hands and I greedily stuffed it all into my hungry pussy.

When his cock was drenched in an ocean of my girl-come, when my pussy was so full of sperm it was pouring out of me, he spoke. “I have a condition now, too. If I am to fuck you twice a day every day, you are not to have any other cock but mine.”

“Baby, why would I want any other cock when I already have the best?”

“Just how big of a rod did you just fuck me with anyway, Rod?” I reached into my little sewing kit and pulled out the tape measure. Nine inches from where his shaft emerges out of his balls, to the tip of the cock-head. And almost two inches side to side (diameter, not circumference).

“Nice rod, Rod!” I purred happily.

“One more thing,” I continued. “I’m bi. I‘ve had the same girlfriend for four years.  Her name is Brianna. I deeply love her, and while I want you to fuck me every day, twice or more each day, I also want to continue to make love with her. At least three times a week. Without you.”

“Do I get to fuck her, too?”

“If things work out between you and me, and if she agrees, then yes. But only once a week. And I have to be there with you two. Either to just watch, or if I feel like it, to participate with her, with you, or as a threesome.”

Brianna thought the chance to have the stud who services the woman she loves also servicing her, sounded like a great idea. Ever since then, she has been thoroughly enjoying my man inside of her every week. This arrangement has worked out well for Brianna, Rod, and me, for three years now. We’re all very happy with it.

We even talk about someday, maybe three to five years from now, Brianna and I could both get pregnant and be carrying Rod’s babies at exactly the same time, and they would grow up together. We think that would be so hot.

On Valentine’s Day, 2018, another factor entered this picture, to make our idyllic lives even better. But that’s a topic for another story. And no, it’s not a baby. Not yet.

 

 

Published 
Written by labybug30b
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments