Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Spanking - Part 1

"I didn't know what was going on, but I couldn't complain"

9
10 Comments 10
13.5k Views 13.5k
696 words 696 words
My older brother, his two friends, and their girl friends were hanging out around the pool in our backyard. I had just turned 18 and was still a virgin. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of the girls who were all wearing bikinis. Tony’s girl friend was a brunette named Michelle. Her bikini top was designed so that when she bent over you could see her entire breasts, nipples and all. I had seen her many times with Tony, but never in a bikini. She was always very nice to me, asking me how I was and what I was up to. Tony was also very nice to me, and he often invited me to go with him when he went to do something. My brother wasn’t as friendly to me as his friends were.

I had to leave the poolside because I was starting to get a hard on looking at the girls. Seeing Michelle’s tits, when she bent over, was the final straw. I got up and left the backyard and went into the house. I could watch them through my bedroom window and jack off without them seeing me. Which is exactly what I did.

I saw that Michelle was leaving the backyard to come into the house so I pulled my swimming trunks back up, just in case she came into my bedroom. The girls had put their street clothes and purses in my bedroom, and I thought that she might come to get something out of her purse.

Michelle knocked on the door of my bedroom and I let her in. She didn’t go for her purse, but instead started up a conversation with me. She asked me why I had left the backyard. I told her the truth, that I was getting overstimulated watching them, and that I couldn’t help looking down her bikini top.

She told me that she knew I was a virgin, and that she thought I was probably too embarrassed to talk about it. I told her that she was right, and that I wished I was more experienced.

KeilyFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyFerrer

She said that she had always liked me, and that Tony wouldn’t mind if she spent some time with me. I told her that I wouldn’t mind either.

She went over to my bedroom door and locked it closed. She walked toward me with big smile on her face and asked me to stand up. When I stood up, she reached down and pulled my swimming trunks to the floor. I stepped out of them. Then she told me to lie down on the bed. I lied down on my back, and watched her as she took off her bikini top and bottom. She had a full, hairy, black bush. She put her arms on my side and pulled me over so that I was lying on my stomach, and sat down beside me.

Whack!

She slapped my ass really hard, and I cried out in pain. “Quiet!” she demanded. Then she spanked me again and again.

“This will teach you to try and look down my bra,” she said.

Then she pulled me over onto my back again, and put my soft cock into her mouth. I didn’t have a hard on, but I came almost immediately into her mouth. She licked my cum off of her lips and swallowed it. Then, without saying anything more, she got dressed and asked me to get dressed and come back into the back yard with her.

When we got back to the pool side, she sat down next to Tony and gave him a very deep kiss. Tony looked over at me and winked. It was obvious to me that he knew I had just come in her mouth. I started thinking about whether I was still a virgin or not, and quickly realized that according to my own definition I still was. I didn’t know whether to feel taken advantage of by Tony, who I assumed knew in advance what Michelle was going to do, or whether to be excited by the prospect of what might happen next.

Published 
Written by Vincent58385
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments