Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends with benefits - lesson 2

"Miss Jones surrenders to her lust and the Headmaster"

28
16 Comments 16
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

 

Miss Jones left the headmaster's office with a pussy oozing cum into her panties and the salty taste of Sir's sperm in her mouth. She was his Senior Mistress, eager to learn what benefits accrued from her new responsibilities. 

First she had to shower and wash so her husband could not smell her reeking of sex. To him, she was just a wife grateful for the meagre boring sex he gave her once a week if she was lucky. Never saying no, always making him cum, never complaining about being unfulfilled.

After her shower, she put on a tight dress emphasising her tits and showing some thigh. She was goading her husband, challenging him to be a man and overpower her. Giving her the justification to be Sir's slut again if he didn't. 

Her husband barely noticed. He ate the supper she cooked him, sat down with a beer and did not even ask her how her day was. How she would love to say: 'a real man fingered me, made me suck his cock then made me cum filling me with his big juicy piece of meat. When did you ever do that, you boring, lazy, inconsiderate waste of sexual space?' But now she was Sir's Senior Mistress, why bother? 

Instead she just said: 'I've been invited out tomorrow night with work colleagues. I'll call you on Saturday morning to see how your weekend with the boys is going.' This was her pass to husband freedom for Friday, morning, afternoon and evening.

Next morning, Miss Jones left for work early, citing a staff meeting. She arrived at 7.55am and, emboldened, went straight to Sir's office dressed in a red dress, nothing underneath. 

After being invited in, Miss Jones commented on the bright sunlight, so Sir put the blinds down.

'How can I help this morning, Miss Jones?' 

'I was thinking about telling boys that when girls start to feel more attracted to a boy, they start dressing more sharply, so boys should recognise a girl doing this. Of course they need to know who she is more attracted to before doing anything silly.'

'Would you show this by dressing more sharply for that lesson, Miss Jones?'

'Yes, in fact I dressed more sharply today to see if you approve, Sir?'

'Your dress seems very professional Miss Jones.'

So Miss Jones bent over, showing Sir she had no bra on. Then she sat on Sir's desk, spread her legs and revealed no panties. 

'I see, Miss Jones.'

Sir lifted Miss Jones up effortlessly, turned her over, lifted her dress and spanked her bottom six times.

'Staff must wear underwear at all times, Miss Jones, unless specifically ordered otherwise. I cannot have the good reputation of this school sullied by inappropriate dress in front of children, especially randy teenagers.'

'Yes, Sir.' Miss Jones was aroused by her spanking. 'Would it be appropriate for Lesson Two of my sexual adventures, Sir?'

'Yes, Miss Jones'.

Suddenly two hands squeezed her breasts strongly, then a hand went over her mouth and the other went straight up her dress. A thumb pressed on her asshole, a middle finger went straight up her pussy. A bolt of helpless desire shot through Miss Jones' entire body. When the thumb and finger inside each of her holes pressed towards each other, Miss Jones' orgasm overwhelmed her. 

Before she could recover, Sir dropped his trousers, rubbed his cock roughly up and down her clit, then entered her as two hands now covered her mouth. Sir was drilling Miss Jones as she leant over his desk, her legs were spread wide and her sluttiness overwhelmed her. She needed this so much, this dominant man filling her like this. 

Sir knew that the way to keep Miss Jones aroused for him was to fill her mouth with cum and not her pussy. She could not dribble at school, not yet. She needed to swallow it all, then they both needed to shower. The clock showed 8.05am: time to explode, be showered and clean by 8.15am. 

So Sir pulled out, ordered Miss Jones to her knees, held her by the hair as an exploding cock gave her cum for breakfast. Miss Jones swallowed everything, just as a Senior Mistress should.

Sir pulled up his trousers, said: 'Shower straight away, Miss Jones, meet me outside the school gates at 5.30pm, dressed to eat out.'

'Yes sir.'

Miss Jones was aching with unfulfilled desire as she showered, so she stroked herself dreaming of Sir fucking her against the wall. She exploded for the second time that morning, then she put her dress back on, this time with bra and panties underneath. Miss Jones did not want Sir's wrath to lead to the sack.

Miss Jones spent the day wondering what Sir would do to her that evening. Would he finger her under the table? Would he order her to suck him in the bathroom between courses? Would he bend her over the car and drill her? Would he drive her to a lovers lane and make her ride him?

All of which made Miss Jones thoroughly horny all day.

So at 4.30pm, she had another shower, changed clothes, did herself up carefully and ended up outside fifteen minutes early.

Sir drove her off and said firmly: 'No adventures in the restaurant Miss Jones unless you want the sack. Respectable pillars of communities eat here. I have brought ten female staff here as a welcoming gesture, so no-one will be surprised I am with you. Here I am a generous headmaster, not a randy goat.'

'Miss Jones gripped Sir's crotch and said 'Understood Sir, as long as I may kiss you to say thank you at the end of the evening.'

Sir was amused but acted annoyed: 'Cheeky, are you, Miss Jones? Know your place at all times. Right now you are a new young staff member touched by Sir's generosity. Do not abuse that.'

'No sir!' Miss Jones playfully slapped her hand.

All evening, Miss Jones found ways to tease Sir while knowing her place. She was suggestive with her food, gently sucked a Julienne slice of raw carrot, licked gravy juice from a spoon. She saw Sir being aroused, amused and annoyed all at once. She knew she would incur consequences later. 

The car park was dark, the bonnet parked facing a wall. Suddenly Sir took Miss Jones by the hand, pushed her onto the bonnet and ripped her panties down. 'Slut, you were taunting me all evening. Lesson three of your Sexual Adventures concerns what happens to taunting sluts who stretch Sir's patience.'

Miss Jones moaned in ecstasy, her pussy dribbled in excitement. She wanted sir to mount her, overpower her, squeeze her neck hard until she came.

Sir pulled her up, dropped his trousers, then slapped his cock across her cheeks, making her beg him for more. He gripped her breasts hard, pinched her nipples and thrust deep up her pussy. Then his hand gently slapped her cheeks.

'Sir, take me sir, fill my slutty cunt with cum sir!'

Sir took Miss Jones by the neck, looked deep in her eyes as he mounted her, said roughly: 'Is slutty Miss Jones getting what she deserves? Does she need Sir to discipline her?'

'Oh yes Sir! Whatever sir says, sir! But please sir, punish me on Monday morning, now just fill my slutty cunt with cum!'

Sir squeezed Miss Jones hard round her neck, exploded cum inside her and she writhed in ecstasy under him. His Senior Mistress, cumming like a slut on his car bonnet.

On the drive back, Sir asked conversationally: 'Does Miss Jones now feel more integrated into the school community?'

'Sir, I feel I know my place and I am very happy in it.'

When she opened her handbag on Saturday morning, Miss Jones found £250 and a note saying 'buy sexy underwear, perfume and some sharp shoes. Wear them to work on Tuesday.'

Miss Jones phoned her husband as scheduled, then went out shopping. She had a third appointment with Sir and this would confirm her as his slut in residence.

The friendship was starting to deliver benefits.

Dahianponcee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dahianponcee

 

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments