Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Growing deeper Roots

"Giving an Old Friend the Ride of her Life"

14
8 Comments 8
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was the first beautiful day of spring. The weather had broken and it was a warm sunny day. I needed a few items from the store so I got my Harley out of the garage and went for a ride I had been itching to take all winter.

I took a long ride before pulling into the grocery store parking lot. I parked my bike in the front spot that just became available. I headed into the store to pick up a few items. As I rounded one isle to go to the next, to my surprise there was Laurie. I hadn’t seen her since she helped me buy my house. I stood there waiting for her to notice me. When she finally looked up from her list and her eyes met mine, they flew wide open and a big smile spread across her face.

“Fancy seeing you here,” I said.

“Dan, oh my god, how are you,” she asked.

“I’m doing good, how are you,” I replied

“I’m good, how’s the house,” she asked.

It’s great, thank you for all your help,” I said with a wink.

Her cheeks flushed and she looked down. I knew she was thinking about the same thing I was. My cock twitched in my jeans as I thought of suckling milk from her big breasts and the amount of sex we had when I first bought it. When things got busier for her with her job and kids we lost contact. Which I am wondering why I let that happen standing here looking at her. She was such a hot fuck.

“I should get going,” she said.

“Yeah me, too,” I said, “but it was really great to see you again Laurie.”

“You, too, Dan,” she sighed.

I grabbed the couple items I needed and headed to the check out. I saw Laurie two lanes down checking out also. I stood there and admired her nice tight ass in her jeans. “Man, I’d like to have a piece of that again,” I thought to myself.

I took my time leaving the checkout hoping I could catch up with her again. As she started to push her cart full of groceries towards the exit I slid out from my lane and happened alongside of her. She playfully bumped me with her shoulder as we exchanged conversation. When we exited the store she stopped and gasped.

“Oh, look at that,” she said as her eyes lit up at the sight of my Harley.

“What,” I asked.

“That Harley,” she replied. “I have always wanted to go for a ride on one.”

I chuckled to myself and coyly said, “Why don’t you wait for the guy to come out and ask him for a ride.”

She laughed hard and slapped my chest lightly and said, “Oh yeah, like he’s going to give a strange woman a ride on his Harley!”

“You never know unless you ask,” I said.

I walked slowly towards the bike leaving her standing behind my thinking about what I just said. I reached my bike and secured the bag of groceries I had to it, then turned around and leaned against it, crossing one leg over the other and giving her a wicked grin.

She giggled and shook her head and walked towards me. “So this is your bike, huh?”

“Yep and it just so happens I love giving strange women rides,” I said winking at her.

“Dan, that would be great,” she said, “When?”

“Whenever you want,” I replied.

“I’m free tomorrow afternoon. Mike will have the kids and my schedule is very light,” she said.

“Perfect, what time,” I asked.

“We can meet at the coffee shop on Peaks Highway at ten, if that works for you,” she suggested.

“I will see you tomorrow at ten, then,” I said.

I climbed on my bike and started it up. I gave her a wink and nod before I pulled away.

The next morning I got up and did some odds and ends around the house until it was time to go meet Laurie. I have to admit my mind was racing with the possibilities of the day. I pulled into the coffee shop and took a seat at an end booth. I ordered a cup of coffee while I waited for Laurie to arrive.

I looked up when I heard the door open and saw Laurie walk in. Damn she looked hot in her tight jeans, red t-shirt and leather jacket. I stood up as she spotted me and started walking towards the booth. She removed her jacket and threw it down on the booth seat across from me.

“Good Morning,” she said as she slid past me into the side of the booth I was sitting in.

“Good Morning,” I said as I slid in next to her.

Her hand slid along my thigh as she said, “I really appreciate you giving me a ride.”

That was the only hint I needed as my right arm stretched out and I placed it behind her on the back of the booth, than shifted my weight towards her. I took my right hand and slid it across her thigh and tucked it between them and said, “I’ll give you a ride anytime you want, Laurie.”

Her legs spread wider as my hand traveled up the inside of her thigh towards her pussy. She moaned softly as I reached it and rubbed it with my fingers through her jeans. I looked down into her eyes and said, “Undo your jeans, Laurie.”

She quickly reached down and unbuttoned her jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down. I slid my hand up and slipped it down inside her jeans. I growled as my fingers rubbed against her smooth pussy lips. She gasped softly and her body trembled as I parted her lips with my middle finger and inserted it deep into her wetness.

“Your very wet, Laurie,” I whispered against her ear.

“You don’t play fair, Dan,” she whispered back softly.

Her hips started to grind on my finger pushing it deeper inside her wet greedy cunt. I finger fucked her faster giving the greedy slut what I knew she needed. Her breathing quickened and her body started to tremble. She started to moan louder as I continued to finger fuck her in the coffee shop.

“Shhh,” I said.

“Oh my, God, fuck,” she moaned softly.

“That’s it, baby, cum on my finger with that greedy cunt of yours,” I growled at her.

“Oh fuck, fuck me,” she moaned.

Her body began to shake violently and she gasped for air as she came hard on my finger.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

My cock was hard as a rock and pressing against my jeans. I slowly slowed my pace with my finger in her pussy and let her body relax. When she finally opened her eyes and looked at me a big sexy grin spread across her lips. I pulled my hand from her pants and place my middle finger against her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked my finger cleaning her juices from it. Her eyes stared into mine and I could see the lust burning in them. They were begging to be fucked and I wasn’t about to deny her that.

I pulled my finger from her mouth and took a sip of my coffee. Her hand went to the crotch of my jeans and she started to rub my cock through them. I shifted my weight forward in my seat and looked over at her and said, “Did you just drop your napkin?”

She smiled a wicked grin and slid under the table. She reached up and undid my jeans and lowered the zipper. She reached in and pulled my hard cock out and immediately sucked it into her warm inviting mouth. She sucked it hard and I could feel the need she had for my cum as she sucked it. Her tongue swirled around the head and she sucked it deep into her throat. When the waitress approached and asked if we wanted more coffee the thought of her catching Laurie under the table sucking my cock about made me cum right then.

“No thank you,” I told the waitress and asked for the check.

When the waitress turned and walked away I reached under the table and grabbed Laurie’s head and fucked her mouth hard. She continued to suck as I couldn’t help but unload my cock in her wanting mouth. When Laurie finished swallowing the last of my cum she slid back up beside me.

“Let’s get out of here,” I said as I did up my pants.

“Please,” she purred back at me.

We didn’t wait for the waitress to return. I slid out of the booth and threw a five on the table and helped Laurie out of the booth. We quickly exited the coffee shop and climbed on my bike.

“Where are we going,” she asked.

“You’ll see,” I teased her.

Laurie slid in close behind me and pressed her big breasts hard against my back. Her hands gripped tightly around my waist. My cock was already twitching inside my jeans with the anticipation of what was to come. I wasn’t sure exactly what kind of ride Laurie was talking about but I planned on giving her both. We rode for a while until we came upon a small side road I found years before which wasn’t frequently traveled due to its condition. I made the turn onto the road and drove slowly down it for a couple of miles.

I pulled my bike to the side of the road and shut it off. Laurie climbed off the back, unzipped her jacket and ran her fingers through her hair. Her breasts pushed forward as she reached back to do that and stretched her t-shirt tight against them. I grabbed the front of her jeans and pulled her to me. Her body slammed against mine hard. My hands slid up her body and took her breasts in my hands. I squeezed them roughly pinching at her nipples before sliding my hands up to her shoulders and pushing her jacket off letting it hit the ground.

My hands went to the bottom of her t-shirt and I yanked it over her head and I dropped it on the ground. My hands then went back to her breasts and cupped them. My thumbs rubbed back and forth across her nipples. I could feel them hardening as my thumbs teased them and they started to press hard against the fabric of her bra.

She arched her back and pushed her breasts into my hands. A low whimper escaped her lips as I fondled her. I felt the hard plastic clip on the front of her bra. I smiled a wicked grin, unsnapped it and let it snap back to her armpits. I reached up and cupped her breasts and pushed them together. I leaned down and sucked her right nipple into my mouth. I flicked my tongue against it making it harder and making her moan loudly. I took turns sucking and softly biting her nipples. Her back arched more offering them to me.

“Oh fuck, Dan,” she moaned.

I let her nipple graze across my teeth as it popped from my mouth. I could hear the needy slut in her voice and it made my cock ache to be in her wet dripping cunt. I grabbed her, spun her around and held her body tight against mine. My hands worked the button on her jeans and I slowly unzipped them. She pressed her ass back against my hard cock and rubbed it like a bitch in heat. I pushed her forward and bent her over my Harley.

“You want another ride, Laurie,” I asked.

“Oh God, yes please, Dan,” she begged.

I quickly undid my jeans and slid them down past my hard cock. I gripped the sides of her jeans and yanked them down over her ass. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips.

“Are you ready for me, Laurie,” I asked.

“Oh yesss, please, ride me hard,” she begged.

I aligned my cock with the entrance to her dripping wet cunt. I rammed my cock inside of her and started to ride her hard. She pushed her hips back on my like a greedy slut begging for more. I had no intentions of disappointing her.

“Ohhh yesss,” she cried. “Don’t stop, baby, ride me hard!”

“Fuck,” I groaned. “You are a greedy little slut aren’t you?”

“My naughty cunt is very greedy for your big hard cock,” she purred.

“Fuck me,” I growled.

I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back. I fucked her good and hard until I felt her greedy cunt tighten around my cock and she cried out. Her pussy began squeezing my cock hard in a rhythmic pattern as she came drawing my cock in deeper. My cock exploded deep inside of her under the pressure of her muscles gripping me.

“Ohh fuck,” I grunted as my cock unloaded in her.

She pushed back hard on me taking my cum deep in her womb. I can’t believe I forgot what a hot fuck she was.

We got dressed and headed back to the coffee shop. As I pulled in and parked Laurie climbed off the back of the bike and leaned in and kissed me with thanks.

“Can I call you again when I need a ride,” she asked.

“Anytime you need a ride Laurie, you have my number,” I replied with wicked grin.

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments