Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Assistant

"Jill finds a way to help her new boss"

19
11 Comments 11
14.2k Views 14.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Brennan was a hard worker, and had been all his life. He was brought up to respect people and taught that, if he did these things, he would succeed. It's how he became a manager of a department at the relatively young age of thirty. He had a great family life with his wife and two kids. He and his wife had a good sex life, up to a point. Things had turned boring, and he really wanted more. He tried to talk to his wife about trying new things in the bedroom, but she seemed content with how things were and was reluctant to try much. He assumed it was her conservative upbringing and settled for pushing his feelings to the back for the sake of his wife and family.

Brennan concentrated more on his career and quickly earned the trust of the CEO. He was a great boss to his employees and, as a result, they worked hard for him. He was especially fond of his assistant, Jill, who had been the assistant to the former department head. He'd always gotten along well with her and they had lightly flirted when Brennan was in the field. She was in charge of dispatching jobs and handling the paperwork. Brennan always had his stuff together, but she would still call him about some small detail that she really knew the answer to. She did it just to talk and flirt a little.

Jill was 49-years-old, but she was still a sight to behold. At five foot four and 105 pounds, she was petite, and her build enhanced her C cup breasts. She and her ex-husband were unable to have kids and when their relationship turned sour, it was an easy decision to leave. After the divorce, the gym became her outlet, and her body was tight with a soft curvy ass which provoked comments from the guys.

Jill was ecstatic when she learned that Brennan had got promoted and would be her boss. She was always fond of him and admired his great attitude and work ethic. It didn’t hurt that she found him very attractive. Above that, though, she knew he would be a great leader in the company and was happy to help him succeed in any way she could.

It was about six months after Brennan’s promotion that Jill began noticing him staying later in the day and not heading for home at lunch like he normally did. At first she figured that he simply had a lot to do and was dedicated to his work as he always had been. Then, one day as she was leaving, she peeked into his office to make sure he didn’t need anything before she left. Brennan was sitting at his desk, leaning forward, his head resting in his hands. As she asked if everything was alright, he looked up, obviously upset about something. But he said he was fine and that he was just dealing with some personal stuff.

Jill closed the door, sat down, and said, “We have known each other a long time. Tell me about it. You know you can trust me to keep this between us. I hate seeing you like this.”

He thanked her and began to tell her about his wife and their relationship. He told her that, with the stress of the new job, he really needed an outlet for some relief and didn’t know where to turn. He explained that he desperately wanted sex and to explore his sexual appetite that seemed to grow by the day but his wife was unwilling. After he finished, Jill stood and gave him a long, intimate hug, hoping the contact of another woman would distract him for a moment. She could feel his arousal grow as she pressed against him.

Then Jill explained that she had been going to the gym to help release her frustrations, and suggested that he should join up with her. Brennan perked up at the idea, especially if he would get to see Jill in workout clothes! He'd always had a thing for her, but never pushed it because he was married.

Brennan decided it would be best if he didn’t tell his wife he would be working out with Jill, and he simply said that he wanted to get back into shape after moving into the office. The next few weeks went great for both of them. Brennan was enjoying talking with Jill and seeing her hot body in workout attire. Jill enjoyed helping Brennan and felt even closer to him.

She asked him one day how things were going at home and he said that it was still the same. He told her that he was really enjoying the gym, but that spending time with Jill was the highlight for him. They went about the rest of their day like normal, but the comment about him enjoying her company stayed with her. She thought about it that evening even more. Jill decided that Brennan was such a nice guy that maybe she should help him with his problem in other ways as well. She was attracted to him, so she thought that dressing sexy for him or giving him a peek every now and then was something she would love to do. Besides, he was a great boss and deserved attention from someone!

The next morning, Jill went to meet Brennan at the gym wearing only a low cut sports bra, tight shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks and a white cut off shirt. Brennan stared at her through the whole workout and she knew she had his interest.

That day at work, she wore a button up top and a tight skirt that highlighted her perfect ass. Each time she went into his office, she would unbutton her blouse a little and lean over his desk so he could catch a glimpse of her low cut bra. She would smile at him when she caught him looking to let him know it was okay.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

She even dropped her pen and bent over at the waist to pick it up, so that he could really check out her nice round bottom. The teasing went on for the rest of the week. She kept it at the flirtatious, friendly level, not wanting to move in too fast.

The next week she decided to crank it up a notch at work. Under a white see through top, she wore a low cut lace bra that showed off her dark areolae and long nipples. She thought she would cover up with a sweater most of the time with the exception of his office.

Monday morning he sent a text saying he couldn’t make the gym. She thought this was odd, but continued her routine as normal. When she got to the office, she was completely caught off guard. He had bought her flowers that morning for Secretaries Day and a small box with a bow sat on her desk. She opened it to find two front row tickets to the concert she had been talking about for the last week.

He walked up to her desk and said, “I hope it’s not overboard, but I wanted to say thank you for being there for me and the extra attention you have been showing me.”

She hugged him tightly and, not thinking, she pulled his face to hers and kissed him on the lips. She apologized but he stopped her and jokingly said it was the most play he'd had in a month. She said, “Well, if you liked that you’re gonna love my outfit.”

With that she removed her sweater revealing her transparent blouse and erect nipples poking prominently within her lace bra. All he could muster was, “Wow,” as he stood and stared at her.

They were interrupted by the arrival in the outer office of an employee Brennan had asked to see. Jill covered up and as Brennan walked out, he told her not to make lunch plans and then he escorted the employee into his office. Jill had not been this excited about anything in years. She knew it was silly and he was just being nice but she felt something more between them.

Brennan’s door stayed closed most of the morning, as the employee’s supervisor was called into the office. Jill could hear them talking, and voices were being raised. Finally, around noon, the door opened and she heard Brennan say, “I’m sorry but you leave me with no choice.” The employee’s supervisor escorted him out the front. He came back a few minutes later and they talked a few more minutes before Brennan thanked him for his honesty and he left.

Jill gave him a few minutes and then stood in the doorway and asked if they still had lunch plans. He was clearly stressed and he apologized and said his morning did not go as planned. She told him, “Let’s go get some smoothies next door and we can talk about it.”

As they walked, he told her what had happened with the employee and how he could not believe that he would break his trust. When they returned to the office she could tell it was still bothering him. Out of the blue, she asked him, “When was the last time you had sex?” knowing he needed something to distract him and release his tension.

After a minute's thought, he said it had been three months. When she heard his response she knew what he needed: release.

Without another word, she got up, closed the door, and walked back to where he was sitting. She removed her sweater and began to unbutton her blouse. He started to object, but she quickly put her finger on his lips. Hush! She finished removing her blouse as he watched. After placing his hands on her breasts, she reached back to unclasp her bra. He caressed her breasts and softly pinched her nipples through the lace. Her breasts fell free as she removed her bra and he stopped for a moment to take in her beauty. Brennan looked into her eyes and said, “You are an incredible woman!”

She smiled and began to rub his erection through his pants. She got down on her knees in front of him and he said, “Please, no I can’t have you do this.”

She again silenced him, opened his pants and pulled out his cock. She let out a moan as she stroked it and licked the tip. Her tongue ran up and down his shaft as he squirmed in his seat. When she took him into her mouth he could barely take it and whispered, “Slowly please! It’s too much!”

She pulled back and asked, “When was your last blow job, baby?” in a loving tone.

“High School, my wife says she doesn’t like oral.”

She felt so bad for him and said, “Don’t worry baby I’ll take good care of you.”

Slowly she eased his cock back into her mouth and caressed the tip with her tongue. As his cock slid deeper into her mouth, she cupped his balls and massaged them. She took him deeper against the back of her throat, and he grunted, “Oh fuck, I’m cumming,” and shot his load into her hot mouth.

Swallowing his load, she looked up at him as he laid back in his chair. He began to apologize for cumming in her mouth, as his wife would never allow him to do that, but she smiled and said, “I was happy to do that for you, and I loved every minute of it.”

Jill got up as they composed themselves for a minute, smiling as they did. She then leaned into him and whispered, “It won’t be the last time either.” She smiled, gave him a big kiss, and walked out of his office.

Published 
Written by rwinston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments