Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holy Smokes! The US Army's Finest

"A mixed duty assignment opened my eyes to a new world of possibilities . . ."

13
4 Comments 4
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words
I walked into my new duty station, ready for my new assignment as an Operations Officer in a combat service support unit. Up until recently, I had always been assigned to an Infantry unit, as an Infantry Officer- all male units, also until a recent change by the Pentagon.

Anyway, this was my first assignment in a non-Infantry unit and it came as a surprise to me. I was a grunt, a hard core, ground pounding grunt, so when I got the assignment to be the Operational G-3 of a service support battalion, I was a little surprised. Who am I kidding? I was a lot surprised!

A Specialist Four greeting me by standing as I approached my new officer.

“Good morning, Sir!” she smartly remarked, rendering a hand salute in the process. I glanced at her name tag, which read “Johnson.” I didn’t pay much attention to anything else about her. I had come across women in uniform before and they didn’t impress me and they sure didn’t make me think they were any less qualified to do their job. As far as I was concerned, a woman in a uniform is not different than a man in a uniform, except women use a different latrine and have separate sleeping quarters.

But when we are in the field, in simulated combat training modes, we all slept, ate and worked the same way. The bushes were a good cover for personal time and were not a discriminator of sexes.

Every now and then, I’d hear of issues between a female soldier and a male soldier, but more often than not, most of the issues were female on female. Once in very blue moon, it might be a gay soldier involved, but gay guys tended to be more discreet and quiet about their sexual activities.

I settled into my office chair and looked at an empty desk. Whoever had the job before didn’t leave much and left in a hurry. I had a ten ‘o’clock with the Commander, whom I already knew from a past assignment where he and I had worked together. I suspected he was the reason I was where I was- as we had a great working relationship and I knew we’d do well working together.

I scratched my head and asked Specialist Johnson to come into the office.

Specialist Valarie Johnson, from South Carolina, was easy on the eyes. She had her dishwater blonde hair neatly pinned up to meet Army regulations. She saluted as she came in the office and I returned her salute then asked her to take a seat in one of the two chairs positioned in front of my grey metal desk.

“How long have you been here?” I asked.

‘Six months, sir,” she replied.

“When did you last have leave?” I asked.

“Six months ago, sir, just before I got here,” she answered.

I glanced at her hand. I didn’t see a ring.

“Married?” I asked.

“No sir?”

“Kids?” I asked.

“No sir.”

“Boyfriend?” I asked.

“No sir.”

“Do you live on post or off post?” I pressed.

“Off post, sir,” she replied.

“When do you re-up?” I asked.

“One more year, sir,” she replied.

“Why did Major Simpson leave?” I continued. Major Simpson was the previous Operations Officer.

“I don’t know, sir,” the young Specialist replied.

Our chat was pretty much a professional. I could tell she was nervous, by the way she fidgeted as we chatted.

“Why are you nervous, Specialist?” I inquired.

“I don’t know, sir, I guess it is because I – I - I don’t know,” she replied.

“OK,” I replied. “Here is how this is going to work . . .”

“When you’re around me, you have to call me sir, because of the rank thing, do you understand?” I asked.

“Sir, yes, sir,” She replied.

I stood up and walked to the front of my desk. I leaned against it and smiled.

“When it’s just you and me, you don’t have to say “sir” all the time. Is that OK?”

“Sir, yes sir,” she replied.

This was going to take some work. I dismissed her and asked her to have the G-2 Intelligence tram come in and get me set up on a secure network.

“Sir, Yes, Sir,” she replied as she stood, saluted and sauntered back to her desk just outside of my office.

I had my office door still open. A few minutes later, I started to leave the office. I could hear Specialist Johnson talking in a very low voice and hushed on her phone. I stood behind her and listened.

“Why does he have to be a goddamn Officer? God, he is tall and so fucking good looking!” Specialist Johnson whispered into her phone.

“Yeah, I know,” she continued.

“No, I don’t think he is married,” she whispered. “I didn’t see a ring and he hasn’t put out any family photos.”

“No way,” she then said after a brief pause.

I cleared my throat.

Specialist Johnson turned and looked in my direction. She was flushed red as she could be, seeing me standing right behind her in my doorway.

“I gotta go,” She abruptly said into the receiver, before hanging up.

She quickly stood up and asked, “Sir, is there something I can do for you?”

“Sure,” I replied. “Can you have a jeep brought up from the motor pool?”

“Sir, yes, sir,” she replied.

As she turned to call the motor pool, I mumbled, “By the way, just so you know, I was married, once upon a time, but the Army didn’t approve, so now I am single.”

Specialist Johnson stared straight ahead for a few seconds as my words sank in.

“Sir,” she replied, “Your jeep should be here in a few minutes.”

I took the jeep to the Commander’s meeting, which was at the Brigade Headquarters. It was a good meeting as far as meetings went. It was also good to see my good buddy Jim Shultz. As we left the meeting, Jim patted me on the back and told me he was happy to have me a part of the team.

Jim was the consummate bachelor. But even consummate bachelors get hitched. Jim invited me to join himself and his wife, Tammy for a beer after work. I was more than happy to join them, albeit a bit surprised upon finding out that Jim was married.

Back at the office, Specialist Johnson greeted me again as I walked in, by standing and offering a smart salute. I settled back at my desk and plugged up my computer.

“Did G-2 get me hooked up?” I shouted out to Specialist Johnson.

“Yes, sir,” she replied.

“Password?” I asked.

Specialist Johnson stepped into the office.

“Budweiser,” she replied.

“Budweiser?” I asked, “Like the beer?”

“Yes, sir,” she replied.

I typed in the password. The screen flickered to life.

“III Corps”.

“I’m in,” I replied.

Specialist Johnson smiled and disappeared back to her desk. Even though I was busy getting myself acquainted with some of the past score of the unit on field training exercises, I couldn’t get Specialist Johnson out of my mind.

She was cute, in a special way, but Army fatigues have a way of hiding the best and worst assets.

I headed out the door that day, hoping that at some point, I might get to know my office clerk a little better. She was definitely easy on the eyes.

Arriving at Jim and Tammy’s place, I was surprised to find several people already there. Jim introduced me to Tammy and as he did, he slapped me on the back.

“No one stays single forever,” he said, as I shook Tammy’s hand. Tammy was much younger than Jim, which surprised me.

“I know,” he said, as he looked at me. “I robbed the cradle.”

“But I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Jim and Tammy has a huge back yard pool. Tammy handed me a beer from the ice box they had sitting in the dining room.

“Come on,” she said, looping her arm underneath mine, and leading towards to pool area “Let me introduce you to some of our friends.”

“I seem to have come overdressed,” noting that almost everyone was in their swim attire.

“No biggie,” Tammy said, leading me to the pool.

A group of three ladies stood chatting with a guy near table.

“I’d like to introduce a good friend of Jim’s,” Tammy began as we approached the group. From behind, there wasn’t a single one of the three ladies that didn’t look tempting. All three of the ladies turned towards us, two blondes and a brunette.

Almost immediately, I knew there was a problem. Valarie Johnson, Specialist Valarie Johnson, was one of the three.

“This is Robyn, Gina and Valarie,” Tammy began as Specialist Johnson covered her mouth in surprise, “and this is another good friend Jim Roberts.”

I nodded my head to each, smiling. Robyn and Gina, and Robert extended their hands and we each exchanged polite handshakes. I looked at Valerie.

“I think I already know you,” I said.

“Oh my gosh!” she exclaimed.

The two girls, Robert and Tammy looked at their friend for an explanation.

“He’s the new G-3 in my shop,” she explained.

“Oh wow!” Tammy shot back, “What a coincidence!”

“Yes, it is,” I replied. I didn’t have to wait long to find out what my admin clerk looked like outside of her Army battle-dress fatigues. Her curvy figure was on fully display.

I took a step back, took a sip from my beer and smiled. Work was definitely going to be interesting.

Specialist Johnson fidgeted and shifted her feet. I could tell she was nervous.

“Would you like a beer?” I asked.

“I have one,” Specialist Johnson replied, head-nodding at the table.

“Two is more fun,” I teased.

She rubbed her lower lip and smiled.

“Maybe so,” she answered.

I turned and headed back into the house.

“Oh my Gawd!” I overheard Specialist Johnson remark to her friends.

“Oh-my-gawd is right,” one of the other girls chirped.

I stepped into the house, retrieved a cold beer- and stepped back out to the pool.

AmeliaSanchez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaSanchez

I shed my BDU top and draped it over a chair. Specialist Johnson was still standing with her friends, who were gushing like little school girls.

A hush fell over them as I stepped forward and handed Specialist Johnson a beer. Her friends quickly deserted the area.

“Thank you, sir,” she instinctively replied.

“OK,” I replied firmly and matter-of-factly, “Please stop with the ‘sir’ stuff. We are not at work.”

“But you’re still an Officer,” Specialist Johnson replied.

“OK,” I replied, “So I order you to stop saying ‘sir’ to me.”

She shook her head back and forth.

“This can get us both in trouble,” she replied.

“Only if we get caught,” I replied. “Besides, I out rank you and my boss is right over there. If it’s OK with him, who is going to say anything? Besides, we’re not at work.”

Specialist Johnson thought for a second and replied,

“This is going to be difficult.”

“No it won’t,” I argued back. “Work is work, play is play and the two do not have to mix.”

“So this is play?” she asked.

“It can be,” I replied, “It’s up to you.”

She took a swig from the beer I had handed her.

“You’re a little overdressed for swimming,” she noted.

I had to agree.

“So it seems,” I replied.

“Maybe I’ll borrow some trunks,” I replied.

“Unless you want to go commando,” she replied, with a smirk on her face.

“I’m sure you’d like that,” I replied.

“It’s your call,” she shot back.

“Give me a few more beers, and I might,” I laughingly replied. “I’ve been known to do some crazy things.”

“Crazy is all relative,” she replied.

My eyes dropped to her chest. I quickly refocused back to her deep blue eyes.

“They are all real,” she said.

I apologized.

“No need to apologize,” she said, “I don’t mind you admiring. In fact, I think they’re excited to have some attention.”

Well, shit! Hold that thought.

“Let me see what I can find in the way of some swim wear,” I replied, dashing off to find Jim or Tammy.

Tammy was more than happy to loan me some of Jim’s jungle shorts. I quickly shed my BDUs and changed into the shorts. I grabbed a towel and headed back to the pool.

Specialist Johnson and her two friends were already in the pool. I waded in and joined them, a beer in hand. As I did, her two friends split.

I waded over to where Specialist Johnson stood by the side of the pool, the pool water lapping at the bottom of her beautiful package that was barely covered by her bikini top.

“Where there is a will, there is a way,” I said as I stepped up in front of her.

“I see,” she replied. We watched as her two friends stepped from the pool, leaving as alone in the shimmering waters.

“So are they Army as well?” I asked.

“One is and the other was,” she replied.

“The Army does a body well,” I remarked.

“So it seems,” she replied. “How old are you?”

“Thirty,” I replied.

“Thirty?” She shot back. “How is that possible?”

“Early commissioning at twenty,” I told her.

“You became an officer at twenty?” she asked.

I assured her it was possible, even though she seemed a bit skeptical.

We chatted for a bit, about lost loves and out families as we sipped on beer after beer after beer. Eight beer cans lined the deck edge.

“You know,” I remarked at one point, “You’re easy to talk with. We should keep this conversation going at my place.”

“Or mine,” she shot back.

I slipped my hand around her supple and soft waist and pulled her closer to myself.

“That’s a dangerous proposition,” I replied.

“I’m game if you are,” she said. I slipped my hand down to her cute ass and cupped it.

“I’ve got more beer in the refrigerator,” I said.

“Fuck the beer,” she replied, slipping her hand down to my crotch and feeling for my manhood under the water.

That was all it took.

We slipped out of the pool and quickly toweled off.

Almost everyone was gone but a few stragglers. Jim wandered out to the pool as we approached the house.

“Where are you guys off to?” he asked, a wry smile crossing his face.

“I’m packing it in,” I replied, “and I think Specialist Johnson is doing the same.”

Jim knew me well. He didn’t say a word as he nodded his head.

“Are you OK to drive?” he asked.

I assured him that I was OK.

I quickly changed out of the wet shorts and back into my battle dress uniform. I thanked Tammy and Jim for their hospitality and looked around.

“She said she would wait for you outside,” Jim said without prompting.

I stepped outside and over to my car on the drive. Specialist Johnson was in a two seater sports car sitting on the curb. I stepped over, as she rolled the window down.

“Are you OK to drive?” I asked.

“Go slow,” she said, smiling back at me.

“Oh, I intend to,” I replied, slowly speaking each word.

I backed out of the drive and watched for headlight in my review mirror.

My apartment wasn’t far away. She stayed right behind me the entire way. As I pulled into my designated parking space, I pointed at a visitor’s space for her to park in.

I stepped over to her car as she got out. Neither of us waited. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me in closer so that I had her pinned against her car. Our lips met in fiery collision of unbridled passion, our tongues lashing in lust.

I cupped her breasts in my hands, gently massaging them through her closed shirt. Her hands were all over my crotch, feeling for my growing manhood.

By the time we reached my apartment, we were both half-naked, as we groped and clawed at each other through the short dimly lit hallway to my apartment.

As I locked my apartment door, she dropped to her knees, pulling my BDU trousers down, as well as my boxer shorts, setting my ten-inch circumcised manhood free. She didn’t waste any time, slipping my cock into her mouth, deep throating me. Oh my gawd!

By the time we made it to my bedroom, neither of us could wait. As I pushed my cock deep into the Specialist’s shaved kitty, she screamed,

“Fuck me! Fuck me harder!”

I grunted with each of my penetrations, sweat pouting off of me, my pelvic bone crashing into hers. She wrapped her legs around my lower torso and bucked like a dam horse in a rodeo. Her eyes rolled into the back of head, her face flushed red, as I pummeled her. I could feel her fingernails digging deep into the flesh on my back as she hollered,

“Oh! . . . My! . . .Gawd! I’m cuming!”

Her entire body stiffened and she trembled. I unloaded inside of her at the same time, pressing lips against hers, stealing her breath. She gasped for a deep breath, her entire body shaking.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Don’t stop! Ohhhh!” she cried out.

I collapsed on top of her and then rolled to the side and on to my back. She wasn’t done.

She straddled me and shoved my still-hard cock back inside of her wet pussy. She ground her hips back and forth, as she pressed her hands on to my chest, her beautiful dishwater blonde hair barely touching her round shoulders. Her beautiful boobies bobbed up and down and I reached up and cupped them in my hands.

Again, she trembled and shook, biting down on her lower lip. She sat up straight, clinching her fists on my abdomen, as yet another in a series of massive orgasms exploded within her. She closed her eyes and lowered her head.

“You are so fucking awesome,” she exclaimed, settling forward to rest head on my right shoulder.

I have no idea what happened next. I woke up and the alarm clock read 4:03am. Specialist Johnson was curled up in a ball next to me, head still resting on my shoulder.

My head hurt. My mouth was cotton dry. My cock was stiff as a board. I shift slightly and pushed Specialist Johnson’s hand down towards my cock. Instinctively, she wrapped her fingers around the elongated shaft and squeezed it. She moaned softly as she ran her fingers along the length of my cock.

“Mmmmmmm,” she whispered, “I love this thing!”

Her head slipped off my shoulder and she lightly tongued-teased my nipples, on her under the covers and down to my manhood. Within seconds, I was shooting another load, this time into the back of her throat as she deep throated me. Peeking from under the covers I could see her smiling.

“I could do this all night,” she remarked.

I had to agree.

She re-took her position on my shoulder, like a queen taking triumph, and tossed a leg over mine. She slipped her mouth on to mine. I could taste the remnants of my own cum, but that didn’t matter to me. Her kisses were string and deliberate and it didn’t take a lot to get me hard again.

I don’t know how many times we made love. I lost track. The sun came up and we were at it again. We showered and went right back to the bed. We fell asleep. I woke up with her sucking me dry once again.

She checked her phone and there were several messages from her friends.

“I’ll tell you later,” she texted you one right after the other. Sunday was a bur. I don’t think either of us got out of bed, except to answer the door for the pizza we called in.

As we lie naked in my bed, Specialist Johnson asked what we were going to do about work.

“I’ll go in and do my job and you’ll do yours,” I replied.

“That’s going to be hard,” she replied.

“I know,” I shot back, “But we have to. You know that.”

She shook her head in agreement. We both knew that fraternization between an Officer and an enlisted person was looked down upon by the Army. If caught, both of us faced strong disciplinary actions and the charges could be potentially career ending for either of us.

“At work,” I said, “We have to remain professional.”

“Sir, yes, sir,” she replied, biting down on her lower lip as she looked back at me.

“But between now and then,” I replied, “Anything goes.”

She smiled a very mischievous smile and replied,

“Anything is perfectly fine with me!” 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments