Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Dominus - Words

"A guy walks in to a bar..."

26
16 Comments 16
8.6k Views 8.6k
5.4k words 5.4k words
"Fuck," I thought to myself and weighed the option of going back to my room and raiding the mini bar.

The hotel bar was hosting a beach themed party. Complete with sand, fake palm trees, hammocks, and pink flamingos hanging from the high ceiling. The DJ, announced that the beach volleyball tournament would begin in half an hour, as I stood at the entrance, still not certain if I was in the mood for so much commotion while I sipped on a scotch. I had spotted an empty stool at the end of the bar. It was far enough away from the sand pit, which if I kept my back to the scantily clad mob of young people. I could sit, sip my drink, and make my way back to my room without too much interaction with the noisy crowd.

"What the fuck," I grinned to myself and made my way to the empty stool, as I admired the sea of barely covered tits and tight asses, shaking and bouncing to the beat of some techno noise being pumped out of the speakers.

I sensed eyes on me as I made my way to the end of the bar. I stood out like a sore thumb, dressed in a suit and tie, in the midst of bikini, thongs, flip flops and shorts. A woman was sitting on the stool next to my intended destination. She was a bit older that the rest of the crowd, and younger than me. Mid-thirties, tops, I guessed. She was sucking on a straw, drinking from a mason jar, some exotic drink no doubt, to keep with the theme of the party. She wore a white wrap, twisted around her waist, a white bikini top that lifted her large breasts and showed off her very impressive cleavage.

She was seated with her back to the bar, bopping her head to the music, as she hungrily stared at the buff, young men gathered around the sand pit, who were in turn, staring at the sexy young ladies shaking their money makers on the sandy dance floor.

I walked past the lady with the impressive cleavage and sat on the stool with my back to the crowd. A very attractive young lady, in a red, one piece bathing suit, smiled at me and asked what I wanted to drink. Her big, blue eyes sparkled. Her perfect, white teeth gleamed from underneath her red, full lips.

“Johnnie Walker Blue, please,” I replied with a small curl of my lips to the blonde bartender.

She winked and said, “Coming right up!”

The woman with the impressive cleavage took her mouth off the straw and licked her lips slowly, as she winked at some young guy that was eyeing her.

The pretty bartender returned with my drink, placed it on the bar in front of me and cheerfully said, "Here you go. Enjoy!"

"Thank you," I replied as I lifted the glass to my lips.

The scotch was a well-earned and deserved treat, after having to sit through almost six hours of lectures, presentations and bad coffee. I sucked my top lip into my mouth and licked the droplets of scotch off my whiskers. I looked for napkins to wipe my mouth on the bar; there was a neatly stacked pile of them, on the other side of the woman with the impressive cleavage.

"Excuse me," I said to her.

She turned her head to look at me. A small smile appeared on her lips for an instant. The expression on her face was easy to read. She thought that I was good enough for a roll in the hay, but, she was in the mood for a young stud that night.

"Not interested," she coldly replied.

"Happy hunting," I grinned. "Could you please pass me a few napkins?" I asked as I motioned with my head to neat pile of napkins to her left.

She turned her head to the right and looked on the bar surface in front of me, to verify that no napkins were within my reach. She huffed, reached for the napkins and handed them to me without taking her eyes off the young man she wanted to get her claws into.

I took the napkins and said, "Thank you."

She didn't reply.

A few minutes passed, the young man that had been flirting with the woman, from across the room, strolled up to her and asked her if he could buy her a drink. She gracefully accepted and introduced herself, "Why thank you young man. I'm Diana."

"Sure. I'm Alejandro. What would you like?" he confidently replied.

"Hmmm, what I want isn't on the menu," she coyly replied, "Would you pick a drink for me, Alejandro?" she purred his name and made it roll off her tongue.

Alejandro grinned raised his arm to get the bartender's attention and called out, "Two tequilas here."

Diana shifted in her seat and rubbed her knee against Alejandro's thigh. "Tequila? You wouldn't be trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me, would you, Alejandro? I mean, you are so big and strong. Look at all your gorgeous muscles. All little old me could do, is beg you to stop," she smirked.

The bartender brought the two shots of tequila. Alejandro and Diana lifted the shot glasses and downed the drinks.

Alejandro glared at Diana's breasts and said, "I gotta play volleyball now, will you watch me?"

Diana licked her lips and replied, "I won't take my eyes of you. You will come back to me after you have finished playing?" she teased and asked in a sultry voice.

Alejandro smiled and replied, "Sure. We can have another shot of tequila, if you want."

"Oh, I want, Alejandro. You don't know how much I want," Diana boldly brushed her hand across his muscular chest as she serenaded the young man with her salacious words.

"Cool," he replied and made his way back to the sandpit.

Diana sighed, turned to me and said, "The things we have to endure, just to get attention."

I didn't reply.

Diana chuckled and leaned towards me as she added, "Awww, you're not pouting because you wish you were Alejandro, are you?"

I took a sip of my drink and calmly replied, "I don't pout. And, I am grateful that I don't have mommy issues. Like I said before, happy hunting."

The blonde bartender smiled to herself at having over heard what I had said to Diana, as she took the two empty shot glasses from the bar.

Diana smiled and said, "I'm sorry for being so rough on you earlier. May I get you a drink to make it up to you?"

"I'm fine, but, thank you for the gracious offer," I replied with a smirk and a wink.

"I insist," Diana smiled and turned to the bartender, "Another of whatever the overdressed gentleman is having, please."

"Right away," the bartender cheerfully replied.

Diana turned to me and asked, "May I ask why you are in a suit and tie at a beach themed party?"

"I wasn't aware of the theme. Just finished attending a seminar, and wanted a drink before I headed back to my room."

The pretty bartender cleared her throat and giggled, "I think you look very handsome in your suit. You're giving all us ladies the best of both worlds to look at."

I chuckled and lifted my glass to her. A silent thank you for the compliment.

"What's your name?" Diana chuckled as she asked me the question.

"Gil."

"Well, Gil. You see anything you want to take back to your room?" Diana leaned closer to me as she asked the question.

"The bartender has potential," I grinned.

"Young, busty blondes are every man's thing," she smirked. "You look like a man with very specific tastes. Or am I mistaken, Gil?"

"You are not mistaken, Diana. How lovely she looks, is secondary. I am certain she has a need that I can fulfill. That is what attracts me to her."

The bartender returned with my drink, placed it in front of me and smiled.

"Thank you," I said to her and asked, "What is your name?"

"Your welcome, Sir," she politely replied and placed her hand on my arm that was resting flat on the bar. "My name is Terri." She smiled and hurried off to make more drinks.

"Cheers, Diana," I thanked her and raised my glass.

"Think nothing of it, Gil," she replied and raised her drink. "Would you mind providing me some insight to your specific tastes?" she coyly asked.

"You enjoy flirting, don't you, Diana?" I chuckled.

"Mmm, yes, I do. Would you be kind enough to amuse me, while I wait for Alejandro to return?" Diana shamelessly asked and bit her lip.

"Amused?" I chuckled. “Are you asking me to keep you warmed up for Alejandro?"

"Ohhh! I love a man who talks dirty. Yes, that is what I am asking," she purred.

"Well then, ask me," I grinned.

Diana smiled, turned towards me in her seat and whispered her words slowly, "Please, keep me warmed up for the young, hung stud."

I took a sip of my drink, looked at Diana in the eyes and calmly replied, "You are going to have to be much nicer than that, Diana. Ask me, don't tell me."

Diana felt a twinge between her legs. Being teased by a stranger at the bar aroused her, much to her surprise. She was accustomed to teasing men, watching them squirm and get hornier as she denied them entry to her pussy.

"Hmmm, you're a hard man to please, Gil. Do you make all the girls work so hard?" she coyly asked. She paused for a moment, sat up straight and asked, "Will you please keep me warmed up for the young, hung stud?"

"Much better, Diana. To answer your question, yes, I am very demanding, and make every woman work hard to please me. But, their hard work is generously rewarded."

Diana grinned and asked, "What reward have I earned, Gil? May I have it now?"

"None yet, Diana. I have one more question for you," I smiled.

"You are too demanding for my tastes. I don't think I like you, Gil," she winked.

"You haven't been totally honest with me, have you? I highly doubt you need any form of assistance with being kept warm, as you put it. You are using me, to make Alejandro jealous. Get his juices flowing, in the hopes he'll take out his pent up jealousy on you, when you invite him up to your room."

Diana grinned, "What if I am, Gil?"

"Any form of deception is highly unattractive to me, Diana. I much prefer that you be honest with me."

"You got me. Yes, I want to wind the gorgeous, Alejandro up, in hopes that he takes it out on me, when we're alone," Diana grinned and looked over to Alejandro and blew him a kiss. "And it appears to be working. I might be very sore for the next day or two, I hope." She turned back to me and asked, "Will you play along with me, Gil?"

"Yes, I will. First, turn to face me. Things are about to get a bit hotter," I grinned.

Diana looked at me and slowly turned in her stool to face me. "Exactly how hot?" she asked with a grin.

"That depends on you. Tell me how you see the evening unfold when you finally get Alejandro separated from the pack, and all to yourself?" I asked her and grinned.

"Kinky! You want me to talk dirty to you, just ask, Gil," Diana replied. She took a long suck on the straw, swallowed a mouthful of her drink and continued, "I picture Alejandro slowly closing the door behind us, as he undresses me with his eyes. I'll be licking my lips as I stare at the huge, delicious bulge in his shorts. He'll walk over to me, crush me in his arms and kiss me so hard that my knees will buckle." Diana locked her eyes on mine, and asked, "How is that for hot? Hot enough for you?"

"That would have put me to sleep before your stud closed the door, Diana," I smirked.

"I don't believe you, Gil. That probably got you hard," she almost hissed her reply.

"Not even a twitch," I smiled.

"Well, if you can do better, be my guest, Gil!" Diana snapped back.

"I better not. Wouldn't want you cumming at the bar, and spoil your evening with your boy toy," I calmly replied.

"Pffft! I'd like to see you try!" Diana scoffed and waved to Terri to bring her another drink. "Go on then, do your worst. Tell me what you would do to me, Gil. And don't spare any details," Diana dared me.

"As you wish," I grinned and leaned a bit closer to her. "Firstly, I wouldn't wait to get to your room to make you cum."

"Continue," she grinned.

"I'd have your face pushed against the elevator wall, before its doors were completely closed. Kick your legs apart, and grab a handful of your dripping cunt, before the elevator started its upward assent."

Diana shifted uneasily in her seat. My words sent a shiver down her spine and a tingle in her pussy.

"You are one nasty man. Continue, please," Diana feigned a gasped.

Terri placed a fresh drink on the bar and smiled at Diana, "Here you go." She turned her gaze to me and smiled, before she was off again.

Diana smiled at me and teased, "Looks like Terri, is curious about your tastes also."

“Terri is well aware of my tastes.” I fished two ice cubes out of Diana's drink and held them in the palm of my hand, "Take one in each hand, make a fist and place your hands on your thighs."

Diana obeyed and pouted, "How will I be able to drink?"

I grabbed the mason jar and lifted it to her lips, holding the straw steady with my other hand, "Suck," I grinned at her.

Diana grinned and sucked on the straw.

"Stop," I ordered and pinched the straw.

"Tease," Diana growled in a sultry voice. "Continue with your story, please. What dastardly thing would you do to me next?"

"I'd squeeze your wet, swollen cunt, pull and twist it till you squealed out in pain and pleasure. Place my lips to your ear and call you a dirty, filthy slut."

Diana shivered as she listened to my words and watched as my lips curled into a snarl. She squeezed her fists tighter. The ice cubes slowly turned to cold liquid. It seeped out of her fists and ran slowly over her bare thighs. The cold liquid on her hot thighs made her shiver and gasp. She squeezed her legs together tight and lifted her legs, in hopes of having the cool liquid pool around her pussy.

I lifted the straw to her lips and growled at her, "Suck."

Diana licked her lips, eagerly clamped them around the straw and sucked as she had been ordered to. I pinched the straw almost immediately.

Diana moaned and closed her eyes. 'Fuck," she whispered to herself. She opened her eyes, looked at me and asked, "You wouldn't be this mean to me if it was your cock I was sucking on, would you?"

"Much, much meaner," I grinned as I looked at Terri and got her attention.

Terri pranced over to me and asked, “What may I do for you, Sir?” The smile on her face was a silent message.

I grinned at her and let my eyes roam to her large breasts. “May I have one olive, please, Terri?”

She lowered her head slightly, crossed her hands in front of her, and replied, “Of course, Sir. It is my pleasure to be at your service.”

I nodded in approval. Her display of willingness to serve me, and the pose she struck, made my cock swell to semi erection.

RobbyShawz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RobbyShawz



She pierced an olive with a stir stick and handed it to me, “Is there anything else you wish me to do for you, Sir?” she mischievously asked.

“Thank you, Terri. And, yes, there is much more you are able to do for me. The olive is all I require, for now,” I smiled and stared at her breasts again.

Terri lowered her head, turned around and walked away.

Diana chuckled and asked, “What was that? Do you intend on making both of us cum?”

I smiled at Diana and handed her the olive. She reached for it.

“The olive will signal when you cum,” I sternly informed her.

“Really? How so, Sir?” Diana teased.

I grinned and took a sip of my drink as I stared at Terri’s half naked ass behind the bar. “You will place the olive back into my hand when you cum,” I replied with a smirk.

Diana took the olive and held it between her thumb and index finger, “I might not be able to hand it back to you while I’m cumming. Hand eye co-ordination goes out the window during an orgasm,” she coyly answered back.

“No effort on your part is required, Diana,” I grinned. “Insert the olive into your pussy, nice and deep.”

Diana was caught off guard by my request. Her eyes widened and she swallowed hard. The DJ announced that the volleyball tournament was about to begin. The crowd gathered around the sand pit with shouts, cheers and whistles.

“Come now, Diana. Everyone is much too preoccupied by staring at each other’s bodies, for anyone but me to notice that you’re inserting the olive inside your pussy,” I devilishly grinned.

She took a quick inventory of the action in the bar, hesitated for a moment and said, “Alright. I am beyond curious now, and very horny. Alejandro is in for a long night.”

Diana turned towards the bar, discreetly pulled her biking bottom to the side and inserted the olive deep inside her. She couldn’t resist brushing her fingertips across her throbbing clit, before she readjusted her bikini bottoms.

“It’s snug, deep and tight. Now what?” Diana asked.

“Let’s play a game. You describe your fantasy evening with your Latin lover boy, and I’ll describe what an evening with me entails.”

Diana shifted in her seat and replied, “Easy enough. Here goes,” she winked. “I want to be on my back, legs spread wide for the first time Alejandro slides his enormous cock into me. His arms holding his torso up, so that I can look at his ripped, sexy body. I’d run my hands all over his tight, hard muscles. Lick, bite, suck and kiss his magnificent chest, as he thrusts in and out of me.” She swallowed hard, the thought of having a young stud between her legs sent a shiver up her back. “Your turn, Gil.”

“I’d order you to your knees, in front of me. Pull down my zipper and free my cock. I’d stroke it slowly, inches from your mouth. Grab a fistful of your hair and order you to open your mouth,” I grinned.

Diana squeezed her legs together and gasped, “You wouldn’t have to order me to open my mouth. I love sucking on big, thick cocks.”

“What makes you think I’d allow you to suck my cock so soon?” I grinned at her.

“What else could you possibly want me to do while I’m on my knees, mouth open wide and your hard cock inches away from my mouth?” she asked with a smirk. “You wouldn’t be disappointed, Gil. I am a very good cocksucker.”

“I would smear my precum on your lips, to start. Then order you to gently kiss the head of my cock, Diana,” I replied.

She shrugged her shoulders and said, “Kind of boring if you ask me.”

“Let’s ask Terri if she thinks it’s boring,” I replied, and called our bartender over. She wasn’t busy behind the bar. Everyone was either waiting to play, or watching the volleyball tournament.

“How may I be of service to you, Sir,” she promptly asked with her charming smile.

“Diana requires your insight on something. Would you be kind enough to give it to her?” I asked Terri.

“If it pleases you, Sir,” she smiled as she answered and turned to look to Diana.

Diana looked at me for an instant, not certain that she was comfortable enough to ask Terri her question. Curiosity got the best of her and she asked, “Would you think it boring if Gil had you kneel before him, and not allow you to suck his cock?”

Diana felt her pussy tighten as the words left her mouth. Asking a stranger her opinion on being denied sucking a hard cock aroused her in a way that she had never experienced.

Terri turned to look at me and smiled, waiting patiently for any instructions I wanted to provide her.

“You may speak freely, Terri. I am very pleased with how proper and polite you are,” I smiled warmly at her.

Terri replied with great pride, “Thank you, Sir. You make it very easy for me. I should be thanking you.” She turned to Diana and answered her question, “I would not think it anything but arousing and satisfying.”

Diana huffed; she was confused by Terri’s answer. “Wouldn’t you be more satisfied and aroused, if you actually got to suck, Gil’s cock?”

Terri smiled warmly as she replied, “I have not been trained to suck Gil’s cock to his satisfaction. It would be a beautiful and selfless act on his part, to train my mouth for his cock’s pleasure. I would never suck his cock without his guidance. That would be rude and unacceptable behavior for a submissive in his service.”

I was very impressed with how Terri was explaining the art of submission to Diana. My cock grew hard watching the lovely young lady practice her art.

Diana shook her head and asked, “How is that even remotely a selfless act? He should be grateful to have his cock sucked by either one of us.” Diana’s words set of a small tremor between her legs. She visualized Terri and herself, on their knees, fighting to suck and slurp on my cock.

Terri leaned with her elbows on the bar, smiled and replied, “Gil is the type of man than can understand, appreciate, and be grateful for anything I would do for him. The act is selfless, because he is allowing me to indulge in my greatest sexual pleasure, serving a Master or Dom. He would be allowing me to take satisfaction and gratification in serving him. Any woman can suck a cock and take pleasure from it. For women like me, our greatest pleasure is derived from performing and serving exactly in the manner that brings our Master’s or Dom’s the highest level of satisfaction. That is why it is a selfless act; ultimately, he is training me, to serve him, to please me. That makes him a kind, loving and beautiful man. The kind of Master or Dom, every submissive or slave dreams of.”

Diana’s breathing had become labored. Her impressive cleavage was heaving heavily. Images of Terri and her, sucking my cock flashed in her head. She closed her eyes and imagined how Terri’s full lips would taste and feel, as they brushed up against her mouth. The thought of soft, full lips and a hard, throbbing cock on her mouth made her incredibly wet. She moaned under her breath and opened her eyes.

Diana took a deep breath and asked Terri, “How would you react to Gil, pushing your face against the elevator wall, before its doors were completely closed. Kicking your legs apart, and grabbing a handful of your dripping cunt, before the elevator started its upward assent?”

Another shiver shot down Diana’s spine. She pictured me doing what she had described to Terri. She imagined the young, beautiful bartender, quivering and cumming on the hand that was torturing her dripping cunt.

Terri grinned and remained silent as she looked over to me. “Oh my, Diana. You do have a wicked imagination. To answer your question, I would cream on his hand, if I would ever be fortunate enough to have Gil do that to me.”

Diana was getting extremely worked up. She was aching for Alejandro’s hard cock to pound her. She turned to see if Alejandro had finished playing the stupid game. She needed to cum, and the sooner the better. She was very aware of the olive that was wedged deep inside her. The thought of it shooting out of her quivering pussy as she came, added to her arousal and urgency to cum.

Diana took a long suck on the straw of her drink. She gathered her senses and turned to me, “Next for my boy toy. I’d want to ride him. Sit on his cock and have him maul my breasts. Squeeze them, knead them hard, pinch and twist my nipples till my pussy exploded around his cock. Is that hot enough for you, Gil? Now, quick, tell me what you would do to me next!”

Terri turned to me and asked, “Would you like me to leave, Sir.”

I grinned at Diana as I replied to Terri, “No, Terri. I would like you stay and watch Diana cum. She has an olive inside her that is about shoot out of her pussy.”

“Mmm, how deliciously naughty of you, Diana. Would you like some encouragement to assist you in cumming?” Terri purred her offer at the quivering Diana.

“Fuck!” Diana panted, “I’m so close.” She reached between her legs and discretely pulled the bikini bottom away from her slick, pulsating opening. “Yes! Tell me more. Describe how you would come on Gil’s hand.”

“Not so fast, Diana,” I interjected. “You will have to ask my permission to release the olive and have an orgasm.”

“Fuck, how is that even possible? I can’t just stop!” Diana mumbled under her breath.

Terri replied, “It’s very possible, Diana. You have to practice and be trained. Trust me, when you finally are allowed to cum, it is much more intense and satisfying. I see spots in front of my eyes, long after I finally cum. It’s incredible.”

Diana scooted her ass to the edge of the stool and kept her legs spread. “Ohh! I want to see spots! Please, Gil, squeeze my cunt, allow me to cum!” she begged.

I grinned at the panting Diana and said, “I don’t think I should allow you to cum, slut. Not more than a few minutes ago, you pfffted at me, and didn’t believe that I was capable of making you cum at the bar. Yet, here you are, not only on the verge of cumming, but, also begging me to allow you to cum. Perhaps I should leave you to Alejandro.”

“Nooo! Pleeease, Gil. Grab my dripping cunt, squeeze it hard and give me the release I need. My cunt is throbbing and aching, it hurts so much!” Diana implored.

“Stop your whining, whore. Wouldn’t you prefer cumming, and shooting the olive into Alejandro’s mouth, while he’s sucking on your slutty hole?” I growled at her.

“Mmm. Yes, Alejandro’s mouth on my slutty hole. You make it sound so dirty and hot!” Diana moaned out softly. “I’m so fucking close, sooo fucking close. Please, grab my cunt, give me release, I can’t take the ache anymore!”

I moved closer to Diana, pressed my lips to her ear and whispered, “Wrap your arms around my neck and hold on tight.”

Diana nodded and obeyed. She squeezed her arms tight around my neck. “Grab it, squeeze it hard! Make my cunt explode, please, Gil!”

I turned to look at Terri. She was staring back at me, excited and aroused. “Are you dripping from your cunt yet, Terri?” I asked.

Terri nodded and replied, “My cunt was dripping for you, Sir, the moment I spotted you at the bar.”

“I am hard for you, Terri. If I slap and grab Diana’s whorish cunt, she is going to cum. I want you to cum with her. Lean against the bar, play with yourself and tell me when you are about to cum. Then I’ll allow the release Diana is aching for. I want you and her, to cum in unison. Would you do that for me, Terri?”

Terri leaned tight against the bar and slid a hand in-between her legs. “Anything for you, Sir. Thank you for allowing me cum with Diana.”

Terri moaned as she worked pussy and clit. Diana locked her eyes on Terri and watched her facial expression change.

“Yes! Good girl, Terri! Play with your cunt. Cum!” Diana groaned and squeezed my neck tighter.

She was light headed; her legs were quickly turning to rubber, as she anticipated a slap and a squeeze on her aching cunt.

“I’m close, Sir. Ahhh, yes, yes, I’m going to cum now, Sir,” Terri whispered to me.

Diana took a deep breath and closed her eyes tight. She had never been slapped on her cunt. She had no idea of what to expect. When my hand made its sharp, stinging contact with her swollen flesh, Diana floated away. She felt weightlessness for a brief moment. Then, like an avalanche roaring down the side of a mountain, the sting intensified and grew to a searing, limitless level pain. Her clit hummed and vibrated at such a high frequency, it shook Diana at her core. Then, the moment she had waited for, another avalanche was triggered. An orgasm began to roar through her. The feeling of weightlessness disappeared as quickly as it had been manifested. Her legs stiffened, her jaw clenched, her eyes shut so tight, that tears were squeezed out of the sides of them.

The familiar shaking of her body shot from her insides. Then, she became aware of my hand squeezing her cunt. It hurt; she sensed that it hurt a lot with her mind. Her body, however, had a very different reaction what was being done to her. To her surprise, her orgasm suddenly switched gears. It went from subsiding, to building up in intensity. Diana panicked for a brief moment. It felt as if the orgasm was going to build in intensity and not reach the point of release.

Suddenly, sweet release crashed through her. A tidal wave was unleashed, and allowed to flow through her. The olive popped out of her cunt and into my hand as Diana held on to me for fear of falling of the Earth.

“Ohhhmyyysweeetlooord!” Diana gasped once she could breathe again.

I eased her back onto the bar stool. Diana reached for her drink and sucked up every drop it.

“That was incredibly hot to watch, Sir,” Terri giggled.

“You okay, Diana?” I asked with a chuckle as I held up the olive for her between my index finger and thumb.

“Spots, I see colored spots. That means that I am more than okay. Thank you both. That was unbelievable,” Diana panted.

“You are most welcome, Diana. I think Terri deserves the olive. She was kind enough to assist us,” I winked at Terri and slid the olive in-between her parted lips.

“Mmm. Delicious. Thank you, Sir,” Terri replied and licked seductively at my fingers.

Alejandro bolted up to Diana and excitedly announced, “I won second prize!”

Diana stared at him, stood up, took him by his hand and led him out of the bar,” You’ve won more than second prize, Alejandro.” Diana looked back at Terri and me and winked.

Terri placed her hand on my arm and whispered, “I get out of here at two.”

“Keep the change. Your service was exceptional,” I smiled at Terri as I slid a one hundred dollar bill and my extra keycard on the bar towards her. “1809. Let yourself in.”

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments