Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just neighbors

"Helping a neighbor out with a minor genetic setback."

16
5 Comments 5
16.9k Views 16.9k
4.5k words 4.5k words

On a hot and humid summer day in Florida, Dani laid on the pool chair with her sunglasses on. Living in the two story house she brought for herself as a nurse in her early thirties, money was no issue for Dani and neither were her looks. Standing at five-foot-eight and having a robust athletic body to go with the same exact face as retired pornstar Charlee Chase, Dani was quite the looker. Unfortunately, the light haired blonde had been through a divorce and was single.

Dani lived in a well to do Florida suburb full of wealthier families, safety was of no concern. The sun beating down hard, poor Dani forgot to put on sunscreen and was in danger of getting a sunburn. What Dani didn’t know was that she was being watched by a high school senior who was having a great time checking her out. 

The high school senior stood at six-foot-two, was muscular, eighten years old, on the football team, and went by the name Devlin. Devlin was a son of two successful black professionals, an accountant father and a college professor mother. The young man had a masculine face and a cinnamon complexioned skin tone, somewhat resembling a young Cuba Gooding Jr.

Being a naturally bold guy with his parents being gone in the broad daylight, Devlin kept looking except Dani looked up at a window and saw him. The blonde smiled, knowing him, and Devlin laughed. Dani signaled the young boy to come over to her pool and without his parents being around, he went. Devlin’s parents would not be around for about six more hours and the neighborhood was mostly empty.

The young man went over to the blonde’s house and rang the doorbell, waiting for her to answer. Dani answered, wearing her two piece bikini.

“Perv,” said the blonde, laughing as she playfully smacked the boy on his biceps.

“Im eighteen Ms.D,” replied Devlin, who usually called Dani “Ms.D”.

“Get inside, I need you to help me out,” said Dani.

“Okay,” replied Devlin, being aroused at seeing the busty blonde in her two piece.

Devlin followed the blonde into her home and looked down, he could see the crack of her ass as her panties tightly hugged her body but could hardly cover her robust figure. Wondering what the blonde wanted him to do to her, Devlin waited.

“Okay so, I need sunscreen unlike you but I can’t rub it on myself so I am going to lay down inside and you rub sunscreen on me,” said Dani.

“Alright,” replied Devlin.

The blonde excitedly laid face down and handed the boy some sunscreen, taking a deep breath and waiting him to get started. Devlin put the sunscreen on the blonde’s back and started to spread it around with his rough hands.

Dani felt aroused at how rough the boy’s hands were compared to her soft skin, despite the major age difference. The boy used the whole area of his massive hands to rub and spread the sunscreen over the blonde’s back pale back. Devlin pressed hard on the blonde’s back and dug his hands into her muscles, making her moan.

“Oh yes! Those powerful hands, you still on the football team?” asked Dani, moaning and highly aroused by the young man’s touch.

“Yes mam,” said Devlin.

“Laying down those hard hits?” asked Dani.

“Always,” replied Devlin.

“I just need someone to do this, you see, we get sunburned and it is not a comfortable feeling, you wouldn’t know,” said Dani, moaning.

“Don’t need sunscreen,” replied Devlin, laughing.

“Lucky boy, how about you work your day down some on the thighs and legs,” said Dani.

“Okay,” replied Devlin.

Devlin ran his hands down the blonde’s body but managed to get them caught underneath her two-piece swimsuit. The situation seemed awkward at first but Devil was surprised that Dani didn’t react so fiercely to it.

“My bad Ms.D,” said Devlin.

“You know what, take those off since they are going to get in the way,” said Dani.

“You sure?” replied Devlin, laughing.

“You’re a football player, this is not the first time you touched a white woman without panties on,” said Dani.

“Alright,” said Devlin, taking the panties off.

Dani reached around to take her bra off as well while Devlin worked his way down. The young boy grabbed the blonde’s thighs and started to tightly press down and squeeze them. Devlin ran his dark hands all over the blonde’s pale thighs and felt the urge to grab her more private parts. Going against his urge, Devlin thought about feeling this one out for a while since the blonde was loving it.

The young man pressed hard on the blonde’s thighs, rubbed them, squeezed them, and then worked his way down her calves and feet. As soon as Devlin got to the blonde’s calves and squeezed them, she was feeling some powerful tingles in-between her leg, letting out loud moans.

“Boy those white girls you’ve been with are some lucky ladies,” said Dani, moaning.

“Thanks,” replied Devlin laughing.

“It’s been years since a black man touched and ran his hands all over my body,” said Dani, laughing.

“You had a black man rub screen on you before?” asked Devlin, grabbing the blonde’s feet and rubbing them.

“Oh it wasn't just his hands on my body, it’s that other thing you’re all known for,” said Dani, laughing.

“Ms.D,” said Devlin, smiling as he rubbed the blonde’s feet.

Devlin now put some sunscreen over the blonde’s pale milky complexioned buttocks and started to grab them, squeeze them, and press down hard on them. The young man was aroused at their shape, their build, how robust they were, and took the time to slowly rub down on them as the blonde moaned and groaned.

“Like that ass huh,” said Dani.

“Well, you are built well Ms.D, on some fitness program?” asked Devlin.

“Oh cut it out, no, us country girls we’re just built like that,” replied Dani, laughing.

Dani was originally from Arkansas and raised in a small redneck town where racism was a major issue. Growing up, Dani was told to always keep away from black people but that changed when she moved to Florida. To help pay for nursing school, Dani worked as a stripper and had a couple of wild flings with some of the black men who were regulars at the club.

Devlin purposefully let some of the sunscreen slip inside of the blonde’s anus to see how she would react as he kept on rubbing her robust buttocks. The young man grabbed and squeezed hard, now slapping them around a bit as the blonde moaned.

“I think some of it got inside me,” said Dani.

“Some of what?” asked Devlin, acting surprised.

“The sunscreen, it got in there,” said Dani, reaching an arm around and pointing at her anus.

“Oh, so you want me to,” said Devlin.

“So just take you finger, stick it in there, wiggle it around a bit, and that should take care of it,” said Dani.

“Oh Ms.D,” said Devlin, smiling.

“What, it’s no big deal, you can wash your hands afterwards, or you want me to do it all by myself?” asked Dani.

“Okay Ms.D,” said Devlin, taking a deep breath.

The young man took his middle finger and gently forced it inside of the blonde’s anus as she let out a loud moan. After getting almost all of it in there, the teenager started to furiously shake his finger around. The blonde’s body moved as she felt herself grinding against the towel that she was laying on, moaning hard.

“Oh Devlin,” said Dani, her voice vibrating as she moaned hard.

“Oh yes, they need to make sex toys that do this!” shouted the blonde, a furious look on her face as she pressed her tight together.

“Woo!” said Devlin, taking his finger out a few seconds later and smacking the blonde hard on both buttocks.

“Uh ya!” shouted Dani, lifting her neck up from the surprise rush that hit her the second the teenager smacked her hard on booty, his hand marks still remaining.

“Ms.D, it is getting hot in here,” said Devlin.

“Ya, Devlin if you need to take the clothes off, you’re more than free to,” said Dani, emphasis on the more as the young man quickly stripped down naked.

Devlin rubbed the blonde’s back for another minute, just running his hands up and down her back with sunscreen. Dani was taking deep breaths, her heart pounding from the pleasure as the young man rubbed her down.

“Okay, now time to work the front, let me switch position,” said Dani, her eyes and mouth opening wide as she saw the nude teenager.

“Oh whoa, huh, uh, wait, uh, what!?” said Dani.

“You said I could take em off,” replied Devlin.

“I mean what in the, is that, do you put steroids on that thing?” asked the blonde, staring at Devlin’s penis.

Devlin’s penis was around eight inches long with a lot of girth on it, something the blonde was not used to seeing. The blonde immediately sat up and looked at it closely, just amazed at how it went with the young man’s muscular body.

“Can I? Is it okay?” asked Dani, looking up at Devlin.

“Okay ya sure,” said Devlin.

“Whoa, it feels like holding a baseball bat,” said Dani, grabbing the cock and gently stroking it.

“Ms.D,” said Devlin.

“It is so warm, wow, I mean, wow, okay rub down the whole front body and I mean everything,” said Dani, looking at the teenager.

Devlin took the sunscreen and started on the blonde’s abs which were fairly toned for a woman in her thirties. The teenager could still feel a little bit of fat on there but it was a healthy amount of fat, the kind you would expect for an older woman to have. 

Dani took deep breaths as Devlin dug his hands into her abs, pushed down but more gently this time, started to grab some of the skin, and run his hands under the blonde’s large breasts. The teenager could not help but notice the blonde’s large pink nipples on her breasts and Dani picked up on it as well.

“Were you breast fed as a kid Devlin?” asked Dani.

“Huh?” asked Devlin.

“Don’t be shy, you’re nude with me in my house, we can share this sort of stuff,” said Dani.

“Well ya,” replied Devlin.

“So by mommy, you’ve had some black nipple in your mouth, ever played with the nipples of those white girls you get as a football star?” asked Dani, smiling.

“Not really Ms.D,” said Devlin, massaging the blonde’s abs.

“Well Devlin, you know, it is okay every once in a while to get a taste of some vanilla,” said Dani, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them together for the boy who stared at them.

“Uh,” said Devlin, smiling.

“Come on, get a taste, just put one in your mouth and suck on it like a baby, it’s my treat and you’ll love it, nothing to be ashamed of,” said Dani, smiling.

Devlin looked into the blonde’s eyes, leaned in, and got on top of her. The teenager put one of the blonde’s massive pink nipples in his mouth and started to suck on her breast, feeling a taste of something sweet. 

“There you go, you can get all the younger women you want but their titties aren’t this huge, suck on them, it’s a free vanilla milkshake you don’t even have to pay for,” said Dani, smiling.

The teenager continued to suck on the soft and massive pink nipples of the blonde, loving the sweet taste that they had and now he was even more aroused. Dani sucked her other breast as the teenager passionately sucked on her nipples, closing his eyes and feeling like he was in paradise. The teenager’s cock was leading against the blonde’s thigh, giving her a warm and arousing feeling. 

So far only an hour flew by, a long time before most of the neighborhood would come back from work. Dani loved the warm salivating she received from the teenager sucking her nipple, she had not had one like this for a while. 

“Okay okay, now the other one,” said the blonde, in a low voice.

Devlin sucked on the other nipple the blonde was sucking on as the blonde sucked on the nipple Devlin was sucking on, no worries if either of them got each other’s saliva in their mouths. Dani was aroused by the teenager running his tongue over her soft pink nipple as she moaned from the pleasure herself.

goddess48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
goddess48

Devlin sucked on the nipple for a while before taking his mouth off of it as Dani smiled.

“Had enough of a snack?” asked Dani, laughing.

“Ya,” replied Devlin.

“Okay, back to work my naughty little neighbor and remember, all of it,” said Dani, placing the emphasis on all.

The blonde laid back as Devlin put sun screen on her thighs and shins squeezing them and making her stretch her arms out in the comfort and pleasure. Dani took deep breaths, closed her eyes, and moaned as Devlin squeezed down on her body just as hard as he started out. The teenager massaged the blonde’s sides and her feet, even getting the areas in-between her toes as Dani moaned.

“Ms.D, how about a treat from me?” asked Devlin, putting his hands over the blonde’s pussy as he looked her in the eyes.

“Oh, that’s not a treat, I said everything,” replied the blonde, looking Devlin in the eyes.

“Demanding Ms.D,” said Devlin, starting to put some sunscreen on the blonde’s crotch.

“You got a free vanilla milkshake today, I can be demanding,” replied Dani, kicking her legs around from the arousing feeling of having the young man’s hands all over her pussy.

Devlin was used to fucking high school cheerleaders, this was his first time with a fully grown woman. The teenager was not used to grabbing massive breasts which produce sweet milk and a nice round booty, it was a thrilling experience on a hot summer day.

“I don’t think my hands can do the work here Ms.D,” said a highly aroused Devlin, putting his face against the blonde’s pussy and rubbing it against it.

“Lets help each other out, lay down right here,” said Dani.

The young man obeyed as the blonde got on her hands and knees, Devlin’s body underneath her. Dani grabbed the cock and started to stroke it as her pussy was right above Devlin’s face. The two were in a sixty-nine position and Dani was licking the penis as her pussy was above the young man’s face. Dani put the cock inside of her mouth and started sucking it as a powerful odor coming from the blonde’s pussy consumed the young man, making him left his neck up.

Devlin grabbed the blonde’s buttocks and started to eat her out, a feeling Dani was not used to. The blonde loved having a thick cock resting inside of her mouth, giving her something she desperately needed to suck on. As Devlin started to suck the blonde’s pussy and eat her out, violently shaking his head while he did so, making the blonde’s thighs vibrate.

Dani used both of her hands to grab the young man’s testicles as she sucked on his cock. A few seconds passed, now the blonde used her hands to massage a part of the young man’s cock as she sucked on the other half of it. Dani’s ass and thighs started to vibrate from Devlin eating her out to where her lower body collapsed instead of having her knees out.

Devlin laid down as the blonde’s lower body was collapsed around him, her pussy literally on top of his face. Not caring, the young man simply coiled his darker arms around the blonde’s pale buttocks and started eating her out, violently shaking his head as he did so. Dani’s neck and a part of her upper body remained up as she continued to sucked on the cock and keep it in her mouth, running her entire tongue all around it and violently shaking her head as well.

Now it was a teste of wills and Dani was losing, Devlin kept his cool while the blonde’s lower body vibrated and her mouth started to get tired. The blonde could not keep up with the young man’s energy, despite laying around doing nothing while he had to do the hard work of rubbing her down. 

The pleasurable experience with Devlin so far showed the blonde that her best and most energetic days were behind her while realizing that the young man deserved reward. Dani took the cock out of her mouth as a long line of saliva dripped from her mouth, taking some deep breaths to take it all in. The blonde’s lower body was still vibrating and highly aroused by the young man eating her out.

“Had enough blonde pussy for today? You need a better reward, come on, get up,” said Dani, moving off of Devlin as she got up herself.

Devlin got up, being a few inches taller than the blonde who eyed his entire athletic body. Dani looked at Devlin, grabbed his abs, smiled, and then put her hand on his cock.

“Devlin, you did really good today boy, how about we go upstairs to the bedroom and you do whatever you want to all of this handsome,” said Dani, running her hand all over her body while looking at Devlin who smiled.

“Alright,” said Devlin, smiling.

“But before we go, if you like, I can sit on your face a little and get you really in the mood, you choice,” said Dani, smiling.

“That works Ms.D,” replied Devlin, smiling.

Dani grabbed the young man’s cock and walked him upstairs, keeping her hand on his cock the whole way while doing so. The blonde still loved the girth of it all, it was great for her to grab. Upon arriving in her bedroom, Dani looked back at Devlin while being near the bed.

“Okay, lay down right there and close your eyes,” said Dani, as the excited young man obeyed.

The blonde stood on the bed over Devlin, positioned her ass right over his face, and then gently sat on his face. Dani put both hands down firmly on the bed and started to grind on Devlin’s face, the young man’s penis growing erect from the smells that came from the milf’s booty.

Devlin sniffed, licked, and shook his head around as the aroused milf started to grind on his face, loving the smell that came from her ass. Being a former stripper, Dani gave Devlin a hell of a facesitting session and enjoyed having her ass sit on such a masucline face while looking at the massive cock right in front of her. While Devlin loved the smell, Dan was getting aroused from sitting on the young man's masculine face. After a couple of minutes, Dani got off and looked at an excited and happy Devlin.

"Some more or what? Come on, I am yours brotha," said Dani, laughing.

"Come here Ms. D," said Devlin, wrestling around with the blonde on the bed.

"Now that's why I love the brothas," shouted Dani, who was being dominated by the younger man.

The younger man managed to get the blonde in a doggystyle position with ease and started to fuck her anally. Dani had not had large penises inside of her for a while so the feeling was arousing for her. The blonde loved how Devlin had a nice tight grip on her buttocks as he fucked her. For a man his age, he was quite dominant with a woman who was used to being dominant over other men. Dani was still taken away by the powerful grip that Devlin had, one she wasn't used to as she felt the young man's smacks on her buttocks.

"Oh turn that white booty pink!" shouted Dani, as Devlin's fat cock kept crashing and thrashing her anus.

The blonde's pale buttocks had pink slap marks all over them to the point where they were now pink. Devlin's fucking kept getting more and more intense, not letting up. The blonde worried at this point, she might have a torn anus like her coworker from back in her days as a stripper did. Dani's upper body could hardly keep up and the blonde started to shout as she was getting fucked, her voice oscilating.

"Ms.D, come here," said Devlin, taking his dick out of the blonde's ass and laying down next to her as he kissed her on the neck.

"Uh," shouted the sweaty blonde, feeling aroused.

"You're gonna need to do some work Ms.D, get on this dick and let me relax," said Devlin, smacking the blonde on the abs.

The young man laid back as the blonde stood over him in the bed, Devlin observing her amazing body as she stood over him, turned around and squatted down to ride the young man in a reverse cowgirl position. Dani welcomed the massive cock in her pussy as she rode the young man. Devlin relaxed, his cock being as hard as ever as he saw the woman's amazing body shiny and covered in sweat.

"Fuck fuck fuck," shouted a sweaty Dani, riding the young man's cock.

Dani could no longer squat and ride the young man's cock, she was getting tired. The blonde started to grind on the young man's cock while moaning and letting out loud cringing noises. Dani took deep breaths as Devlin moaned as well until the young man felt welt drips from the blonde. The blonde was starting to squirt and have an orgasm, something she had not experience for a while.

The blonde started to grind on the cock more quickly as aggressively, almost as if she was possessed and having an episode. Devlin laid back and moaned as the orgasm made it easy for his dick to stay inside of the blonde's loose pussy. Finally, the blonde did it, it took a long time but she managed to make the young man cum.

"Uh!" said Devlin, cumming inside of the blonde's pussy.

"Oh ya!" shouted Dani, in a high pitched voice as she continued to ride the dick.

A few seconds later, Dani collapsed on the muscular young man and put her arms around him. Devlin reached around to suck on the blonde's massive breasts as Dani relaxed, her pussy dripping wet. 

"So when are mommy and daddy going to be home?" asked Dani, rubbing the young man's head as he sucked on her sweet nipples.

"I don't know, what time is it?" asked Devlin.

"Like two," said Dani.

"I got like three hours at least," said Devlin, going back to suck on the nipples as he closed his eyes. They young man used one hand to lift up the massive breast as he attempted to put as much of the nipple as he could in his mouth.

"Got yourself a nice little postworkout snack huh," whispered Dani, taking a deep breath as she moaned from the pleasure she received. 

The young man reached around to finger the blonde as he sucked on her breast, making her even more aroused. After sucking on her breasts, Devlin kissed the blonde on the cheeks, face, and all over her soft skin, sniffing it as he did so. The young man even took the time to lick the blonde's sweaty armpits after he had fucked her, making her even more aroused.

"Ms.D, I hope you take birth control after this," said Devlin.

"Oh I am done having kids, don't you worry about that," said Dani, taking a deep breath as the young man continued to kiss her.

"Oh alright," said Devlin, going back to kissing and licking the blonde.

"Leave your number in my phone, we have to stay in touch, maybe I send you some photos and tell you when is a good time to come over," said Dani.

"Alright," said Devlin, kissing the blonde.

"In fact, gimme your phone," said Dani, as Devlin handed it over and the milf quickly put her number in.

"There, text me when you get home," said Dani, as Devlin continued to kiss her.

The two cuddled naked, Devlin holding on to the blonde tightly and kissing her a few more times. As an hour passed, Dani sucked her neighborhor off and used some napkins to clean his dick. Devlin didn't want to play around with the time so he got dressed as the blonde walked around naked.

"Heading out?" said Dani.

"Ya, gotta keep this a secret," said Devlin.

"Our secret," said Dani.

"Come here," said Devlin, as the naked busty blonde readily came over.

The fully clothed young man put his finger inside of the blonde's anus and kissed her a few more times as she moaned. Devlin put an around around the blonde as kissed her cheeks, softly biting her neck and shoulders as he furiously fingered her anus.

"You my bitch now," said Devlin.

"Ah!" moaned Dani.

"Love you Ms.D," said Devlin, kissing the blonde a few more times before heading out, giving her a light second orgasm as well.

"I love you too baby!" said Dani, closing her eyes as she kissed the young man back.

The blonde was in awe, how in such a boring suburb she found a young man that excited the hell out of her and dominated her. Dani felt so alive after years of boredom. Minutes after the young man left, the blonde looked up at the ceiling while laying down on her bed, hand over her pussy thinking about the exciting experience she had today. How in a boring suburb, a young muscular man about twice her age had just dominated her with ease and excited her more than ever. The blonde had never been happier of the fact that she needed sunscreen after today.

A few hours later, Devlin was in his room as his parents were home but he looked outside. The blonde was swimming around now, the sun still out, and she had those powerful red marks on her buttocks from Devlin smacking them so much. Dani jumped into the pool, went swimming but as she looked up, she made eye contact with Devlin. The blonde smiled, licked her lips, and nodded her head as Devlin smiled back.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments